• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 7: Katy Perry, Football Goddess. Everyone else, Cougin It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Two biggest wins for Bammers today: 1) Auburn lost. 2) Some Auburn fans then chose to sit through an awful game hoping Arkansas would win.

Stolen from twitter, but that's one way to look at it.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Even the final is sloppy and anti-climactic.

Need Kelly back bad, and they finally need to end the Arie/Leon guard fiasco.
Arie's actually been fine for us. Tonight was the first time I remember him getting a penalty.

I have no idea why we run it behind anyone but Cam and Arie. We should just pretend that there is no right side of our line when we call running plays.

inm8num2

Hm seems like Penn St. should have gotten the onside kick recovery. Doesn't seem like anyone was offsides, and the ball went far enough before contact.

Quikies83

Back home in New Orleans. I really need to visit Oxford someday. Haven't been back since I graduated.

The football team sucked while I was there, but at least I got to see Deuce and Eli play during that time..

Houston for me. Haven't been back sine maybe 2008. Stunned stil that the tad pad is being replaced :(

MississippiGAF meetup... One day it'll happen.

And Tad really did need to be replaced. I have many fond memories of parking tickets there

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
I'm still going to OleMiss.

My job situation is setup well after I graduate. I don't think I'll be leaving Mississippi anytime soon.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Give Hoke an extension!

clip-on-hair-ex_1305654980.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom