• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Rixa

I went to go add myself to the GAF Google Doc [not sure how I missed its existence until now], but it says it will be "deleted soon" so I can't. :(

In-case anyone wants to add me, my information is below. Just let me know who you are so I know who to accept [unless you have "GAF" in your name, in which case it's not needed].

Name: CrnoCF
Leader: Lindsey [80/80] w/ Grief Sword
ID: 196,800,536

I have 4 slots available, at the moment.

Reserve one place for me. RixGAF lvl 60 Aludra leader. I toss you a frequest when Iam in game again.

chrono01

Reserve one place for me. RixGAF lvl 60 Aludra leader. I toss you a frequest when Iam in game again.
Consider it done.

One slot left [not counting Rixa's].

And full [one saved for Rixa]!

I'll go through my list in a bit and see if I can free up a few more slots. Feel free to keep sending those invites and I'll add as I'm able.

desverger

I really wonder if Gumi decided to swap Armilus and Aelle Gloon raids because Selene is a spear user, and as such, super useful in the AG event..

That's my theory anyway, still hoping we won't actually miss a raid :p

Gizuko

probably not yet, it looks like only the Holy Capital, Soul Island and Nine Territories got updated pick-ups

though kinda expect her to be added the Ocean's Dawn one since she looks like a pirate, lol

BTW:

Somehow, JPCC managed to kill the demon at least 20 million times, lol

So that means everyone gets 20 prysmas, a bunch of enhancers and weapons and a 5 star Knuckles V.2.

Sensei is a traveller, meaning she is event only. It really is a pity, she is awesome.

Wanna see that knew knuckle, he deserves a blind.

Edit: Damn, lilith and treelancia on pickup. Gotta farm those hunt missions!

Edit2: the wand seems to have a chance to inflict ailments, I'd advise against getting it before knowing who to give it to.

I went to go add myself to the GAF Google Doc [not sure how I missed its existence until now], but it says it will be "deleted soon" so I can't. :(

In-case anyone wants to add me, my information is below. Just let me know who you are so I know who to accept [unless you have "GAF" in your name, in which case it's not needed].

Name: CrnoCF
Leader: Lindsey [80/80] w/ Grief Sword
ID: 196,800,536

I have 4 slots available, at the moment.

Added, I'm K76GAF! :)

Yaari

Time to cut down on stamina fruit usage now. I don't need to be rank 70 as long as I'll stay within 1500. I can probably skip a few rounds as long as I use my regular AP during the right time.

garath

Time to cut down on stamina fruit usage now. I don't need to be rank 70 as long as I'll stay within 1500. I can probably skip a few rounds as long as I use my regular AP during the right time.

Yeah. I'm going easy this morning. I only dropped ~150 ranks last night not playing at all. The 12k per fever climb for rank 1500 seems pretty accurate. 36k points per day to maintain is more than doable.

Overall I think anyone who has 200k or more is a shoo in for the MLB Selene. I don't see the cutoff rising above that based on current data.

elty

3rd battlefield defend quest is easiest without any attention required. 4th battlefield gives better point, but/AP, but easy to wipe if lose attention in boss wave.

When you use SSF, does the timer get reset to 10 minutes or it gets added by 10 minutes?

Aki-at

Think the Black Fortress Defend Quest might be the best one overall but obviously the hardest.

Although it takes 14 AP but you WILL NOT be able to autorun it. Since the final drop is guaranteed and gives 810 conquest points on drop, it will give the same amount of points as the final two chest drops in the previous quest I believe. Get any of the other 3 (540, 675 and 675) and you'll be well stocked in conquest points pretty quickly. 2,700 in one run, I think this is the best way if you don't play on using too many stamina fruits.

Be warned you'll need to be pretty high level to get through, unless I pay attention, my team of Coro (75) Lindsey (70) Melvina (53) and Minimo (60) can be wrecked pretty quickly.

Yaari

That's a good suggestion. As I dont plan on using stamina fruit on some of these runs, I could probably look for something more difficult. It's quite a waste doing easy runs when I can get more points by putting in some more effort.

Pfffft. Rushing through the story took loads of stamina fruit with few PTS in return. Luckily i can focus everything on farming now.

garath

GG_GAF
Nimpha leader

I have over 100 in friend request so please leave your name.

Sent you a request.

I'm garath in game as well. Could always use more Nimphas!

I took a different tactic this morning. Decided to push through to the end. Used a few fruits and completed the black fortress. Amazingly enough I still got a solid chunk of 25k points. The final quest points were pretty big. Just a LOT of AP.

Now I can just relax a little. My goal is 200k points in hopes that is enough to get me the top 1500. I'll try the later defend quests next fever to see if I can manage them so I cut down on fruit usage, else I'll just crank out the lower ones again some more. I have 3 fevers left in me. That should be another 90k points at least. That'll put me at 240k or so. Hopefully it's enough!

bonkeng

I got 9 slots free. Nimpha my help some people during the event, or outside of it.

Im going to add you. My name BonGAF.

Edit: guys, how do the friendlist refresh? Currently I have 2 Nimpha friend. Must I wait for a certain time? My max AP is only 56, i just hope i can maximize it. Doing 3rd Field I use Nimpha, more than that i need those lvl80 ones lol.

NightDX

Neo Member
Has anyone noticed that there is a new area near the vice capital?

53k points as of now. I missed the first 3 fever times so I'm behind by a lot.

I can only do the defend quest of the fourth battlefield with 2x auto.

Since I already have 3 wariors Coro lb2, Yoshino lb0 and Suls..Trystan lb4 I don't think I'll have much use for Selene outside of gauntlet where she is better at lv1.

Even if I do get 5 copies of her I'll probably ring all but one.

We swapping friend codes? Mine is 133 183 866, name is CoxGAF. I've sent a few to those who posted earlier but I'm missing some the regulars here.

Leader is lvl 65 Sonya w/ Death tail. Sometimes it's Filliana when I'm running a mage team.

I got pretty messed up that last fever time because of server issues. It was slow as hell connecting each time. Then 10 mins from the end I needed 75 XP to rank up and had 4 AP. I quickly switched to the 4AP quest in holy kingdom and the game hard crashed and drained my AP :(

Quixzlizx

We swapping friend codes? Mine is 133 183 866, name is CoxGAF. I've sent a few to those who posted earlier but I'm missing some the regulars here.

Leader is lvl 65 Sonya w/ Death tail. Sometimes it's Filliana when I'm running a mage team.

I got pretty messed up that last fever time because of server issues. It was slow as hell connecting each time. Then 10 mins from the end I needed 75 XP to rank up and had 4 AP. I quickly switched to the 4AP quest in holy kingdom and the game hard crashed and drained my AP :(

Sent an invite from Quix. I wish the name field allowed 7 characters so I could add the GAF to my name. :p

My friend code is 102,366,264 for anyone who isn't on my list yet.

Fuck, just hit "receive all" by accident in the item box. Goodbye free space.

I accepted a good few people there. I'll have extra slots soon for those I missed.

garath

Ugh. I wish I had a B spear to throw on Selene and start leveling her spear. I'm not going to put an A spear on her with a potential demon raid in the future :/

All the rewards this event and not a single B spear.

edit: unless the rapier is a spear? Doesn't make sense they'd give us two swords and no spears....

Fishious

Think the Black Fortress Defend Quest might be the best one overall but obviously the hardest.

Although it takes 14 AP but you WILL NOT be able to autorun it. Since the final drop is guaranteed and gives 810 conquest points on drop, it will give the same amount of points as the final two chest drops in the previous quest I believe. Get any of the other 3 (540, 675 and 675) and you'll be well stocked in conquest points pretty quickly. 2,700 in one run, I think this is the best way if you don't play on using too many stamina fruits.

Be warned you'll need to be pretty high level to get through, unless I pay attention, my team of Coro (75) Lindsey (70) Melvina (53) and Minimo (60) can be wrecked pretty quickly.

This is what I've been doing. I'm currently hitting 2 fever time per day using natural stamina and 1-2 stamina fruit and currently rank 226. Generally takes me 2-3 minutes per run and I can 2x speed + auto on the non boss stages, but I still have to pay attention to occasionally heal/remove poison. I'm using Lindsey (76), Coro (75), Toka (50), and Melvina (60). I think Toka's wave heal is the only reason I can auto most of the quest.

Ugh. I wish I had a B spear to throw on Selene and start leveling her spear. I'm not going to put an A spear on her with a potential demon raid in the future :/

All the rewards this event and not a single B spear.

edit: unless the rapier is a spear? Doesn't make sense they'd give us two swords and no spears....

The rapier you get as a reward for 63k points is a B spear. Not confusing in the least!

garath

The rapier you get as a reward for 63k points is a B spear. Not confusing in the least!

Lol figures. Ok, at least I can level her spear before the demon raid. That's good!

Man, I have 14 tickets now. I kind of want to pull some stuff. I shooooould wait though....

When is that 5* healer coming up? With all these soldiers that the game is throwing at me I only need a good healer and i'll be set. I have Ariette though, she's been really helpfull.

elty

Yes rank 942! This morning was rank 19xx, did 38K point this morning with a mixed of defend and story quest.

Story quest is good to use up the odd # of AP. I am at the last story quest now, so it is 4 defend quest + 1 story quest per 66 AP.

I still have 25 fruits so I hope I am fine. Still have 350+ rings though as I did not buy Trystan.

Teiran

Dropped eight ranks this latest update since I used the previous fever time to push on and finish the war chronicle main quest, but I'm feeling like I can just cruise the rest of the way home.

Rank 7500 still only has 19k or so points; high-LB Selenes for everybody.

garath

Rank 283. I climbed only about 70 places with the 25k points I pulled in this fever. 147k total.

The 1500 mark moved up by 10k. It's now sitting at 75k. It really does seem like at this pace, 1500 will be 180k points after the last fever Sunday. This is assuming the whole group doesn't just go nuts spending on SSFs or something.

I feel confident I'll stay in the 1500 by a solid margin if I get my anticipated 240k points. Having a MLB Selene will be great. Going to crush that spear demon raid.

Miff

Rarutos said:
So I hit 50k points and I didn't get a Selene in my present box... Is this normal?!

Just so you know - you're not alone, quite a few people have complained about this on facebook etc. I think they might be looking into it. Nothing to lose by putting in a ticket tho.

Top Bottom