• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

garath

Wow. I have 17 premium tickets now. They're adding up. Hopefully a good rate up comes along and I've got something to use them on.

Elija2

You can also buy stamina fruit with honour tokens. It's better than buying them with real money or prysma unless you really hate the gauntlet.

Merun

The stamina fruit bundle during the War Chronicle wasn't really much more efficient than just spending prysma alone.

War Chronicle Special: 60p for 4 SSF (40p) + 2 revival fruit (20p)
Stamina Fruit Bundle: 80p for 10 SF (100p)
Super Stamina Fruit Bundle: 140p for 15 SSF (150p)

I bought the stamina fruit bundle because that had the best value, but it wasn't like I would've been totally ripped off in comparison if I had just used prysma to refill my AP each time.

Maybe there are occasional stamina fruit bundles that have an even better value?

I filled my stock of stamina fruits with a bundle of 80 prysma for 7 or 8 fruits ( don't remember exactly ) + 1 premium ticket.

garath

I filled my stock of stamina fruits with a bundle of 80 prysma for 7 or 8 fruits ( don't remember exactly ) + 1 premium ticket.

Wow. That is a great bundle. I would have jumped on that. At the time I probably thought I didn't need it or something as I had like 25+ fruits :/ Little did I know...

Just when I was going to give up, I hear this.

Now I feel tempted to use up all of Wednesday on it.

I know.. me too :( I've been doing the warrior all day today but now I want to grind for Mei again. I won't get it though. I don't have gatcha luck.

I know.. me too :( I've been doing the warrior all day today but now I want to grind for Mei again. I won't get it though. I don't have gatcha luck.

I've used up all of my luck allotment by running the Warrior daily twice and having all four chests drop both times. I hardly ever even get the 2* enhancer in the Mei quest nevermind Mei herself.

Kettch

I've done 3 gauntlets now after the sub heal nerf, and it actually hasn't been as bad as I thought. Managed to clear all 3 with my Minimo cheese. I can't farm 3* healers for mana anymore since they'll kill me, but apparently I was getting enough without that. Just have to be a little less wasteful, and it's not taking many more resets than before if any.

Yaari

I'm going to go through 200 rings and 680 Prisma. So not really that much fruit. 200 Rings is only like 20, lol.

I'm just getting a little bored of the game so this way I can actually do something with it. We'll see how far I get.

garath

I'm going to go through 200 rings and 680 Prisma. So not really that much fruit. 200 Rings is only like 20, lol.

I'm just getting a little bored of the game so this way I can actually do something with it. We'll see how far I get.

That's why I had no issues blowing whatever for Selene and getting trystan. Want to spice it up. Liking that they are pushing more events through at least.

Yeah as much as I hated the Selene event coming up to the end and how maddening this Mei event is, at least it's SOMETHING event wise.

I enjoy the actual playing of Record Keeper the least out of the 3 mobile games I'm into but the weekly events and regular content updates keep me going.

elty

I couldn't auto it - someone will die before boss wave if I don't intervene. I would have farm this if I can actually auto it.

Maybe I will just settle with Marina V2 which looks good enough.

elty

Meh, I think maybe I will just wait for Marina v2

4600 ATK
3200 HP
Skill 1 30% increase HP/ATK, +10% normal heal, cannot be daze
Skill 2 25% lowest HP wave heal

That's 5980 ATK and 4160 HP, approaching a LB0 Mei. Doesn't have open heart but probably less agonizing than this Mei grind. This Mei grind is even worse than Selene as you probably need 100 of fruit (possibly more if you have shit luck) to get a MLB one.

Aki-at

To be honest I wouldn't have minded a break collecting rings but it does seem Gumi's at least getting more regular content coming now.

I fear I used all my luck up getting 4* Sakon with the honour recruit : <

Merun

A new quest popped at Dawning.

Also, there is a Special Quest which was added in Town of Fortitude. It's kind of a ninja addition but it's there. According to first feedback, it's 15 parts side story quest with a ticket reward at the end.

NightDX

Neo Member
Me too 2 days and no Mei drop...

Btw has and be noticed the special quest in Town of Fortitude? I only noticed because e remeberew to check the bottom of the side banners before choosing an area.

It weird cause I there isn't an event notice or anything...

I'm not seeing anything in Town of Fortitude. They must have accidentally pushed a button early.

edit: Nevermind. Restarted the app and there it is.

Gizuko

Special quests are side stories, chain stories of shorts, albeit with worse rewards. I think the first two or so awarded tickets, I have only done the first one in jpCC though.

They are long and expensive ap-wise.

Yaari

You mean the new quest in the event page? I wasn't sure if I wanted to complete it as I'm using all AP for Mei. But a ticket is nice.

Those little runners? Haha, I hate that. I actually used Revival Fruit just out of pure frustration. I don't have a better use for thsoe anyway.
I used 2 out of a similar frustration but I have the Phoena quest to do. Does anyone know roughly how many fruits are needed for that?

Merun

Crafting is kind of available. You can craft 5* weapons there. But getting the crafting material will require some grind, either by having your arcana forge them or do quests at the new area, Mystic Forest. Quests reset daily.

desverger

Crafting is kind of available. You can craft 5* weapons there. But getting the crafting material will require some grind, either by having your arcana forge them or do quests at the new area, Mystic Forest. Quests reset daily.

Yeah, nice update - hopefully this means v2 is close by, since it's pointless to craft these weapons atm without weapon switching.

Gizuko

Yeah, the red banner. Anyway, keep in mind they are expensive (although they give much needed rank-exp), so I'd pass until mei is gone.

But Damn that quest, Mei is always in another castle.

4AjAn6J.jpg

What's wrong with her face?

Rixa

Well she is my only crafter :D

Dunno what happens in one month, do I get new bow or do I need to hunt some thingies from crafting quests.

Edit: Those forest crafting quest has abysmal drop rate for chest. 8 Waves, 25 level enemy (in that bow quest) 0 chests. If you get chest its blue and inside is forager = 1 ring for 15 AP.

garath

It's feast or famine with this game. Went from not having enough to do, to now having WAY too much to do.

- Grind Mei drop
- Level 2 new MLB characters
- Special Warrior quest
- Arcana quest
- New chain ticket quest
- Blacksmith forest quests

Jeez.

I guess I'm just going to focus on getting Mei today. It won't happen but I'll keep doing so. Got my Selene to 40 so that's moving along I suppose. What's the reward for the new Warrior quest in Dawning? I got the first 3 chests first try but of course no 4th.

It's feast or famine with this game. Went from not having enough to do, to now having WAY too much to do.

- Grind Mei drop
- Level 2 new MLB characters
- Special Warrior quest
- Arcana quest
- New chain ticket quest
- Blacksmith forest quests

Jeez.

I guess I'm just going to focus on getting Mei today. It won't happen but I'll keep doing so. Got my Selene to 40 so that's moving along I suppose. What's the reward for the new Warrior quest in Dawning? I got the first 3 chests first try but of course no 4th.
Ioh the 4* starter warrior. So in other words 10 rings.

garath

Ioh the 4* starter warrior. So in other words 10 rings.

Meh. Though I have to say, the quest itself is pretty efficient. 8ap for arcana, 1* warrior enhancer and 560xp is pretty solid.

I might just resolve myself to not getting Mei and stick with that for some rank ups.

Gizuko

None of my characters can craft Shit. At least they featured some 3*.

Seriously, I wish they got v1 over with, release v2 and THEN delay further official content with their custom content. I hate this company with a passion.

Merun

Forget about crafting. They added Musica to the Lake of Sand Tavern. I repeat, they added Musica to the Lake of Sand Tavern. Now when is rate up / v2 for her?

Are Ioh and Sakon both safe to sell? I don't want to find out later that they had some awesome kizuna abilities...

Sell Ioh. His kizuna ability is up attack and defense in cities so pretty boring.

Took a look at the crafting. Uh wow, I only have two characters that can craft anything and it'll take me 10 hours to craft one piece and I'll need 50? lol

Top Bottom