• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Merun

At the moment I'm running:

Loletta 60
Lindsey 62 LB3
Hero 31
Dusty 29 LB4

Friends vary from Lindsey lvl 60 to 80, Vorg from 50 to 70. With all this, you can go up to lvl 50 with 1 orb per fight.

41 Nimpha
28 Lynda Max LB
26 Hero (Thrash!)
30 Dusty Max LB

It a really shitty lineup. The only reason I got as far as I did is because people were nice enough to add me. The boss fight is literally just me going straight at the boss, if I go for his adds, I'll die before I do enough damage.

I only recently found out the fight ends if the demon dies, so the adds can be ignored. Which is good for me.

Edit: Stage 50 is next for me. I don't see how I can pass that with anything less than 3 Orbs. Haha. DPS is not actually the problem though, it's me dieing. I don't know if the Dragon does more damage than the Demon. Will have to find out.

Mine is crappier than yours lol.

31 Isach
30 Emma
25 Hero
19 Ryubi

Yaari

Do I need to reroll until I get those ultra rares they're advertising?

Also wtf is reroll and how do I do it?

You don't have to do that, but it definitely pays off. That's 1 slot on your team you don't have to worry about anymore.

Reroll is doing the tutorial until you can get your free Premium Ticket and 50 Phrysma. You then 2 rolls. If it is not a 5*, then you can do it again by having a second device if you are iOS, you'll have to transfer the data to the other device, and try again. Don't link your Facebook.

It's quite time consuming. Like 8-9 min per 2 rolls.

Shadow780

You don't have to do that, but it definitely pays off. That's 1 slot on your team you don't have to worry about anymore.

Reroll is doing the tutorial until you can get your free Premium Ticket and 50 Phrysma. You then 2 rolls. If it is not a 5*, then you can do it again by having a second device if you are iOS, you'll have to transfer the data to the other device, and try again. Don't link your Facebook.

It's quite time consuming. Like 8-9 min per 2 rolls.

I think I already done that, am I fucked?

Yaari

I wish I had your friends. My best guy has 4300 atk.

I'm on demon 39. The nasty level 40 dragon coming up. I have no idea how I'm going to do it

Well, you can add my Nimpha if you want. She has 5k atk but even then it won't make too much of a difference I guess.

The fight was a joke. It took 100 seconds. I used 3 orbs. Could have done it with 2. I might go in with a healer next time. The main problem was the rest of my team dieing.

You should add me, when I get to 60 I'll try to help you out. I'm not sure if I can get to 60 but I'll make sure you get to 50 as well.

garath

Well, you can add my Nimpha if you want. She has 5k atk but even then it won't make too much of a difference I guess.

The fight was a joke. It took 100 seconds. I used 3 orbs. Could have done it with 2. I might go in with a healer next time. The main problem was the rest of my team dieing.

You should add me, when I get to 60 I'll try to help you out. I'm not sure if I can get to 60 but I'll make sure you get to 50 as well.

Gratz!! Nj man :)

I sent the invite. I'm garath. Dusty leader.

Yaari

Nice! What'd you do? Sell the demon arcana?

Yeah. And CureVylash, I agree. Unfortunately he was the highest character I had, there was not enough time to create something comparable. Oh well, good times are coming, as I'll never use him again haha.

Finally beat level 50 and got Katarith. For some reason, the level 50 dragon has only about 90k hp while the level 40 one had 154k. So don't throw in the towel just yet. You guys might have more battles in you than you think.

My friend ID is 198 338 591.

Finally beat level 50 and got Katarith. For some reason, the level 50 dragon has only about 90k hp while the level 40 one had 154k. So don't throw in the towel just yet. You guys might have more battles in you than you think.

Good to know. My goal is level 50 to try to get Katarith.

I just added you. Andrew, party leader is Isach.

garath

I sent you an invite too. I'll need all the beast friends as possible for the 40 dragon.

garath

Wow. I did 40k damage to the level 40 dragon. There's no way I'd complete this in three souls.

I guess I'll try to burn all three in the morning then use a vigor fruit and keep at it.

garath

Well 3 souls and the 40 dragon has 71k left lol. That means I can do it in 6. Sigh. Or I might be better off with 200 seconds and more time to just beat on him. Granted he kills off my chars pretty well too.

I guess what I'll do tomorrow morning when I wake up is kick it off then invite friends to help. Maybe one of y'all could chip away at him or even finish him off. At this point its my wall so might as well. I've done what I can with less than a week playing heh.

Yaari

Well 3 souls and the 40 dragon has 71k left lol. That means I can do it in 6. Sigh. Or I might be better off with 200 seconds and more time to just beat on him. Granted he kills off my chars pretty well too.

I guess what I'll do tomorrow morning when I wake up is kick it off then invite friends to help. Maybe one of y'all could chip away at him or even finish him off. At this point its my wall so might as well. I've done what I can with less than a week playing heh.

Why not invite someone now?

30 pulls, only got Myollnir hammer which I already got from my previous 60 pulls.

mfw demon recruit
J8WzsoS.jpg

Bombless

Current party. 27 demon victories. Takes almost 1 soul to kill the demon. Boosting Dusty and Imouto should bring the kill time under 90 again. That or get better frends :(
HkynGNx.png

Also, having obtained Slay I got access to a chain quest. Did the first one then I noticed the diagrams in the lore book :
oB00HbM.png

Does using the characters increase the rewards or just boosts power?

Yaari

Got a 3* Johan card from Demon Coins. Will have to keep him around, might be better than Latty if I can LB him. Since I was considering buying some Phrysma at the end of the month.

garath

Why not invite someone now?

It only lets you do that on the first try. Didn't know that :(

Well I used a 3 soul try. Almost wiped but managed to get him down to 50k. Sent out an invite if anyone wants to polish him off. If not I'll use a vigor fruit and do another 3 soul try when I get yari's arcana back lol

Yari and stilz are invited!

Yaari

Yeah I saw, killed it for you. Had no idea that you could only do that on the first try. So is there a limit to the amount of orbs you can use to kill something?

Anyway, the stages after 40 are a little easier again. You should be able to get close to 50 even though it might take a while. I'll keep an eye out for any requests, but currently lacking more orbs than I am AP haha.

It is taking me 2 tries per stage as well now.

garath

Yeah I saw, killed it for you. Had no idea that you could only do that on the first try. So is there a limit to the amount of orbs you can use to kill something?

Anyway, the stages after 40 are a little easier again. You should be able to get close to 50 even though it might take a while. I'll keep an eye out for any requests, but currently lacking more orbs than I am AP haha.

It is taking me 2 tries per stage as well now.

Yeah. I took off for work, got there and was ready to knock off a quick vigor fruit and saw it was already dead :)

Premium ticket for the level 40 reward. Nice.

The 40s are going to be tough too.. I just only did 35k damage to the 41 demon. This may take upwards of 3 souls. Ouch. I think I'm just too low for 50.

Yaari

Yeah. I took off for work, got there and was ready to knock off a quick vigor fruit and saw it was already dead :)

Premium ticket for the level 40 reward. Nice.

The 40s are going to be tough too.. I just only did 35k damage to the 41 demon. This may take upwards of 3 souls. Ouch. I think I'm just too low for 50.

Well, that's still progress. If you can get 3 stages a day that way, you can still do it pretty easily.

Your issue is the lack of better friends. My Nimpha is really shitty haha, that being the best friend you have access to is not doing you much favors. You need to find someone that can add you for the duration of the event.

Maybe Merun can add you. His Lindsey is very strong too. You won't be able to 2 orb with that I think, but you can definitely get up to 49 and we'll figure out a way to get that Dragon at 50 down then.

garath

Well, that's still progress. If you can get 3 stages a day that way, you can still do it pretty easily.

Your issue is the lack of better friends. My Nimpha is really shitty haha, that being the best friend you have access to is not doing you much favors. You need to find someone that can add you for the duration of the event.

Maybe Merun can add you. His Lindsey is very strong too. You won't be able to 2 orb with that I think, but you can definitely get up to 49 and we'll figure out a way to get that Dragon at 50 down then.

Yeah. I just 2 orbed level 41 and it has 4k hp left :(

I'm also doing story missions now too to try and get some more xp for my party. If I could get a few levels it'll get easier. I won't get level 40 overnight or anything but if I could bring the average up around 30 instead of 25 it should help.

Up to 46 rings.. Lindsey is close.. very close..

Violet_0

Banned
just out of curiosity, there are several artists collaborating on the game, right? Seeing as how there seem to be many different clashing art styles

Yaari

Yeah. I just 2 orbed level 41 and it has 4k hp left :(

I'm also doing story missions now too to try and get some more xp for my party. If I could get a few levels it'll get easier. I won't get level 40 overnight or anything but if I could bring the average up around 30 instead of 25 it should help.

Up to 46 rings.. Lindsey is close.. very close..

That's really close. Add some people from in this thread if you can. That should get you there easily. You are not even doing that much worse than I was at 41.

Those level ups won't get you the 2K more atk that adding some people from in here will, that will be the most significant thing you can do right now.

garath

It took me 7 Souls to beat the level 40 dragon. I suck at this game. ;_;

It would have taken me 5-6. That's not far off from where I was at. At least you beat it! Good job :)

So any super kind higher level guys have a single friend slot for me so I can try to squeeze out that level 50? :) :) :)

My friend ID: 115,422,117
Name: garath

edit: wtf.. That's a bug. I went to use the last soul to knock off the last 4k hp of the level 41 demon and found that friends had attacked it. The demon was showing 1hp left even though the numbers added up to way more than her hp. I jumped in the fight and she had full hp. Looks like I'm failing this one.

edit2: Man that's so annoying. Yeah. the demon expired and I'm out 3 souls. What a waste of time. I bet my friend didn't even get a reward either. So unfortunate.

edit3: Yeah. Now it's going much smoother. Started fresh on the lvl41 demon and capped it in 2 souls. Just did the same on the lvl42 demon. I can do about 50k damage pretty comfortably on one soul unless I make a mistake or get REAL unlucky on mana. I should be able to 2 soul up to 46/47. Just not going to share with friends since that seems to be bugged. I see a friend share demon with the same issue.. 1hp left despite total damage done more than its total HP.

Top Bottom