• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

garath

What do you guys do with extra weapon upgrades? I have a lot and I can't use em.

Not weapons, just upgrades? Like bow upgrades, spear upgrades, etc?

You can use them on other types. It'll just have a lower chance of success. I just used 2 spear and 1 magic upgrade on Dusty for a 75% chance of success. Throw a real blade upgrade in there and it'll be over 100%.

Azusa

It would have taken me 5-6. That's not far off from where I was at. At least you beat it! Good job :)

So any super kind higher level guys have a single friend slot for me so I can try to squeeze out that level 50? :) :) :)

My friend ID: 115,422,117
Name: garath

Added you.
~Neoazu

Not weapons, just upgrades? Like bow upgrades, spear upgrades, etc?

You can use them on other types. It'll just have a lower chance of success. I just used 2 spear and 1 magic upgrade on Dusty for a 75% chance of success. Throw a real blade upgrade in there and it'll be over 100%.

Like the actual weapon. I'm sitting on 3 wands, 2 javelins, 2 bows, and 1 healing staff.

None of my guys can use em.

Edit: Make that 4 wands and 3 bows lol

garath

Added you.
~Neoazu

Sweet! Thanks :)

Like the actual weapon. I'm sitting on 3 wands, 2 javelins, 2 bows, and 1 healing staff.

None of my guys can use em.

Edit: Make that 4 wands and 3 bows lol

Oh. Those I have no idea. I've been hanging on to a few but no idea what to do with them either. I guess I'll just sell mine for the space.

Btw, thanks for the invite Merun! Your Lindsey is a beast. Up to level 44 demon now. Last one took me 3 souls.. after 2 it had 1k hp left -_-

Azusa

man, i need to hurry up and get Phoena so i can dump the awful starting healer

She is a very bad healer. Her Skill is AOE damage and she heals only one ally at he beginning of each wave. I have her card already.

If you need a healer friend I can add you.

Merun

Maybe Merun can add you. His Lindsey is very strong too. You won't be able to 2 orb with that I think, but you can definitely get up to 49 and we'll figure out a way to get that Dragon at 50 down then.

Btw, thanks for the invite Merun! Your Lindsey is a beast. Up to level 44 demon now. Last one took me 3 souls.. after 2 it had 1k hp left -_-

I just happened to rank up and to get new friend spot :). Perhaps I should give the Grief Sword to Lindsey to make her even stronger.

garath

I just happened to rank up and to get new friend spot :). Perhaps I should give the Grief Sword to Lindsey to make her even stronger.

I really appreciate it. Your Lindsey has been a huge help already.

I see you need help on a level 74 dragon. Let me get right on that........

-_-

lol. I'm close to a Lindsey myself. If I get the level 50 demon to sell it should be all but guaranteed.

edit: 46 down! I just got a 3* blade enhancer from the 46 reward.. I should sell it for the ring.. but I love blade enhancers... :(

Elija2

If I let the time run out on a demon quest I'll get the same demon during the next one, right? Because I'm at the Lv. 50 Dragon right now but I'd rather wait until I have full souls before I take him on.

Jomjom

Banned
Add me if anyone wants some help on demons.

Friend ID:116989421

Let me know here in the thread what your name is though. I can't tell if it's you guys or randoms.

Yaari

Wonder what I should do now. I'm at 65 but survival is my biggest issue right now. If I enter with 3 orbs at once, I'll die with 100 seconds left. I'm not sure if it is efficient to start running a healer.

I think during the Dragon, I can run with Roy and still have everything in range. But perhaps Latty's heal is better since it targets the entire team? Anyone 65+ run with a healer included?

On a more positive note I pulled 2 3*'s in a row.

garath

If I let the time run out on a demon quest I'll get the same demon during the next one, right? Because I'm at the Lv. 50 Dragon right now but I'd rather wait until I have full souls before I take him on.

Yes, if time runs out you'll get the same demon back next quest. I did exactly that for the level 40 demon. Let it run out so I could take it on with the full hour and 3 souls. Then I'd get a minimum of 4 souls + a fruit if needed.

Let me know here in the thread what your name is though. I can't tell if it's you guys or randoms.

I sent you an invite.

name: garath (dusty leader)

Thanks!!

garath

Do we know how long this demon event lasts?

I think level 60 is a pipe dream for me (2-3 souls per at 47 says so) but I'll go as high as I can. The rewards are pretty good.

Elija2

Wooh, got Katarith! Grief Sword, here I come (hopefully)!

Do we know how long this demon event lasts?

I think level 60 is a pipe dream for me (2-3 souls per at 47 says so) but I'll go as high as I can. The rewards are pretty good.

Apparently it goes until the 25th.

Jomjom

Banned
I'll add if you don't mind. User name is Andrew, party leader is Isach.

Yes, if time runs out you'll get the same demon back next quest. I did exactly that for the level 40 demon. Let it run out so I could take it on with the full hour and 3 souls. Then I'd get a minimum of 4 souls + a fruit if needed.

I sent you an invite.

name: garath (dusty leader)

Thanks!!

Ok added both of you.

I have my aid requests notifications turned on but I never seem to get any notifications for that. Anyone get it working?

garath

Wooh, got Katarith! Grief Sword, here I come (hopefully)!

Apparently it goes until the 25th.

Cool. 4 days should be enough to grind out 60 if I can.... Maybe... maybe maybe..

Is Katarith any good? Or is she best as the 10 rings for Lindsey? lol

chrono01

I'll go through my Friend List today and see if there are any inactive on it. If there is, I'll make some room and add a few more of you here.

I'm running a Level 60 Aludra, although I have a Level 53 Lindsey too. I'm working on getting her up to Level 60 before I swap to her. I also have a Grief Sword, but supposedly the next event will have a demon sword that you can use on Lindsey [if you get it] which helps a lot with that event's particular demon. I'm not sure if I should hold out and wait for that or just go ahead and use my Grief Sword. :/

As for Katarith, she's not too great. I'm keeping one around as a "trophy", and to complete her quest(s), but beyond that any additional ones I get will [and are] being sold for Fortune Rings.

Jomjom

Banned
I'll go through my Friend List today and see if there are any inactive on it. If there is, I'll make some room and add a few more of you here.

I'm running a Level 60 Aludra, although I have a Level 53 Lindsey too. I'm working on getting her up to Level 60 before I swap to her. I also have a Grief Sword, but supposedly the next event will have a demon sword that you can use on Lindsey [if you get it] which helps a lot with that event's particular demon. I'm not sure if I should hold out and wait for that or just go ahead and use my Grief Sword. :/

As for Katarith, she's not too great. I'm keeping one around as a "trophy", and to complete her quest(s), but beyond that any additional ones I get will [and are] being sold for Fortune Rings.

Cool what's your name in game? I think we are already friends though.

Merun

I got 2 more Katarith today which makes it the 5th from gatcha this week. It might be an effect of the new moon o.o

chrono01

Cool what's your name in game? I think we are already friends though.
Yeah, I think we are. Not entirely sure though.

Name is "Chrono".

The problem with Katarith is her first Ability makes her regenerate HP every 3 seconds while the second ability raises her attack if below 2/3 HP. Those two abilities don't exactly work well together. :/

KimChi

Ahh I wish I saw this thread sooner, just started few days ago and used my enhancers on the 3* hero T_T

Sent you an invite if you got room to take in a noob, if not thats cool.

Name: KimChi
ID:103872335

Also wondering about the quests that unlock when you get new units. Do I need to keep that unit to be able to do the quest or can I just sell/ fuse them away and still be able to do the quest, saw that some quests had Prysma rewards.

And should I bother using Arcana to summon right now? free premium summon gave me a 3* and not going to bother rerolling.
Demon recruit gave me 3* Iris and might switch to her as leader soon since hero is crap.

garath

I got 2 more Katarith today which makes it the 5th from gatcha this week. It might be an effect of the new moon o.o

Damn. I wish I was that lucky! Nice :)

Ahh I wish I saw this thread sooner, just started few days ago and used my enhancers on the 3* hero T_T

Also wondering about the quests that unlock when you get new units. Do I need to keep that unit to be able to do the quest or can I just sell/ fuse them away and still be able to do the quest, saw that some quests had Prysma rewards.

And should I bother using Arcana to summon right now? free premium summon gave me a 3* and not going to bother rerolling.
Demon recruit gave me 3* Iris and might switch to her as leader soon since hero is crap.

I sent you a friend invite. Name is garath. A 4k attack friend will help quite a bit early on. Hopefully by the time you need even better friends I'll have a better arcana to aid you. :)

You can sell anyone once you unlock their quest unless they have a quest that depends on their level. I summon using Arcana all the time. You sometimes get 3* arcana which are good for fortune rings or replacing starter characters. Plus you unlock quests for new characters which usually result in free prysma.

Zephyl

Friend ID:119167223

I have Parchelle Priest Knight Parchelle as my main, She's currently level 65 and can out tank and outlive anyone in my party because of her super broken ability that only costs one mana to use. She can heal herself for stupid amounts of HP.

If you do add me please let me know your username so I won't delete you by accident!

garath

I have Priest Knight Parchelle as my main, She's currently level 65 and can out tank and outlive anyone in my party because of her super broken ability that only costs one mana to use. She can heal herself for stupid amounts of HP.

If you do add me please let me know your username so I won't delete you by accident!

Sent you an invite. Name's garath.

Level 65, wow.

KimChi

Sent you a request if you don't mind my low level lol, name is KimChi
I sent you a friend invite. Name is garath. A 4k attack friend will help quite a bit early on. Hopefully by the time you need even better friends I'll have a better arcana to aid you. :)

You can sell anyone once you unlock their quest unless they have a quest that depends on their level. I summon using Arcana all the time. You sometimes get 3* arcana which are good for fortune rings or replacing starter characters. Plus you unlock quests for new characters which usually result in free prysma.

Got your request thanks! will burn some arcana soon, need some more 3* arcana.

Krorg

I’m going to try using the maid as a healer. I’m taking too much damage before I reach the dragon and losing Vorg right away. Hopefully I can keep him around longer without losing too much attack power.

Friend id is 164799092.

Bombless

Now that I have a solid party I won't reroll again.

Friend ID:191300410

The ingame name is Dragos. Feel free to kick my other party from your lists :)

Edit : It's true about Parchele. Her survival is insane. I can kill anything solo, I just need time to do it haha.

Yaari

Saw someone mention having an alt account to help themselves with the Demons. Actually a great idea. The concept of helping people is nice but I have no idea who's able to kill a 65 Dragon, and more importantly, who is even willing. I'm guessing the majority of my invites are send to people (understandably) busy with their own thing.

Taking me the full 3 orbs, and then 1 more, to kill the Dragon now, probably no longer efficient. It might be more rewarding to help people and hope for a good drop than spend 50 orbs trying to get close to 80.

Vylash

jqCCApGRlqf3u.png

only worthwhile thing to come out of the event for me so far

Jomjom

Banned

Ah sorry if you can send me another invite thought your were a random.

only worthwhile thing to come out of the event for me so far

Robby's vanguard attack has been crucial for getting me through wave 3 of the dragon one. As long as I have 1 or 2 blue mana that is. Couldn't really get a solid soldier team together or level up a third knight in time for the raid, so I've been rolling with a knight/soldier/mage team, which does kinda screw me over when I get purple mana 5 times instead of blue or red. Haruaki being my soldier with a guest Vorg or Lindsey. My mage being Yona whose one-mana skill heals. It's usually enough to keep me alive for the 30-35 seconds I have on the dragon boss.

Seriously. I only received one from the gatcha so far and I've used a lot of Demon Coins.

/jealous

Still haven't pulled her from the demon recruit or spoils :/

Jomjom

Banned
I’m going to try using the maid as a healer. I’m taking too much damage before I reach the dragon and losing Vorg right away. Hopefully I can keep him around longer without losing too much attack power.

Friend id is 164799092.

Omg your help is freaking amazing. I cannot count the number of times your 8500 atk Lindsey has saved my ass. Thanks!

Top Bottom