• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Yaari

So far I love this event! It's really fun.

I'm unfortunately stil running Hero due to lack of better Warrior for my team. Sad to hear that he's a waste of EXP pretty much. Bleh.

I've not had much luck with Demon Coins either other than the Nicky card. And almost none of my friends asked for help with a demon either. Hope it will eventually come.

Going nuts on that Soldier Tuesday. Perhaps I can get some level ups for everyone in my team and keep the fun going.

garath

Yeah. My team sucks. I have hero, latty, dusty and kain. I have a few 3* guys but no idea if I should invest in them or just sell them for rings.

Congrats!

I've summoned maybe 45 times and got nothing but 1* enhancers/characters. I got two 3* weapons, but that's about it. :(

Same. Highest thing I got was a 3* Myollnir.

I've not had much luck with Demon Coins either other than the Nicky card. And almost none of my friends asked for help with a demon either. Hope it will eventually come.

You'll probably get more requests as the raid goes on and they start hitting a wall.

Bombless

Welp, couldn't resist spending my prysma. 500 was way too long of a wait. 200 prysma spent, pulled Parchelle and 2x the ogre warrior imouto looking for her bro. Was hoping for another big time knight, but for the time, it'll do. Will be able to pull another 100 prysma or so in the next couple days, I'll use those as well.

And then I was given a sign I was doing the right thing : fusing her with 2x2* and 2x1* knight enhancers gave me a great success and she gained 13 levels lol.

I like the demon event tbh. It's a nice risk vs reward mechanic. I won't be able to get very far but I got tons of 2* enhancers from the first 2000 coins spent, pretty happy with that.

Merun

Welp, couldn't resist spending my prysma. 500 was way too long of a wait. 200 prysma spent, pulled Parchelle and 2x the ogre warrior imouto looking for her bro. Was hoping for another big time knight, but for the time, it'll do. Will be able to pull another 100 prysma or so in the next couple days, I'll use those as well.

And then I was given a sign I was doing the right thing : fusing her with 2x2* and 2x1* knight enhancers gave me a great success and she gained 13 levels lol.

I like the demon event tbh. It's a nice risk vs reward mechanic. I won't be able to get very far but I got tons of 2* enhancers from the first 2000 coins spent, pretty happy with that.

Wow, that's some nice pull. Congrats! I want both ;)

Meanwhile, I just got a second UR demon from the demon recruit. I just had to play national lottery after that of course lol.

Yaari

What level is your demon at Merun? You are quite lucky indeed, wow. That's nearly a Fortune Ring character in half a day. I hope I can get atleast 1.

Merun

What level is your demon at Merun? You are quite lucky indeed, wow. That's nearly a Fortune Ring character in half a day. I hope I can get atleast 1.

Just finished off level 34. I have yet to hit a wall, but later this week I should be able to provide help when progress is too slow. I aim to get at least the level 60 reward.

Bombless

How's Deed? Now that I've started my Knights team I'm looking at her for a spot (unless I get super lucky at Holy Capital pull again but I think I've exhausted my luck allowance for a loooooong time haha). I haven't really made any sales but I have a couple 3 stars already so a month and a half to get 70 shouldn't be unatainable.

Merun

How's Deed? Now that I've started my Knights team I'm looking at her for a spot (unless I get super lucky at Holy Capital pull again but I think I've exhausted my luck allowance for a loooooong time haha). I haven't really made any sales but I have a couple 3 stars already so a month and a half to get 70 shouldn't be unatainable.

I have only heard good things and recommendation for her if you are going with a knight team.

http://chainchronicle.gamerch.com/Freedom Knight Deed

Jomjom

Banned
Damn you guys are so lucky. All I've gotten for the demon summons are 2 Iris. So I guess 3 rings since I'm keeping one for my +% Gold team.

Damn I really want a Parchelle too, but I know even if I spend my 1000 Prysma right now I probably still won't get it, that's just how my luck is. I'm going to wait until a rate up event or v2.0.

BTW my Friend ID is: 116,989,421

I always have extra souls so I'd be happy to help. My leader is Nimpha. Also I'm pretty sure I'll be needing help as I near the level 30-40 demons.

chrono01

All of you being lucky with the demon gatcha makes me think my game is bugged.

I know it's not, but still. ;_;

Congrats, however. Keep those FR coming!

Elija2

Is it smart to sell 3* weapons and enhancers? My inventory is getting full and I could really use the money, but I feel uncomfortable selling rare cards.

Merun

Is it smart to sell 3* weapons and enhancers? My inventory is getting full and I could really use the money, but I feel uncomfortable selling rare cards.

I sell my 3* enhancers as I get a lot of 1* and 2*. Weapons, I don't but perhaps I will soon... Or I just equip them on people who I might use.

Jomjom

Banned
Oh just wondering does anyone know what the %chance for a 5* is for prysma summoning? And what does it go up to during the % increase events?

I REALLY want a Parchelle and these 1000 prysma are burning a hole in my pocket.

All of you being lucky with the demon gatcha makes me think my game is bugged.

I know it's not, but still. ;_;

Congrats, however. Keep those FR coming!
I've only gotten the same recruits I normally have like Greg...... T__T
2242102-gamer-gifs-i-know-that-feel-bro.gif

Yaari

Oh just wondering does anyone know what the %chance for a 5* is for prysma summoning? And what does it go up to during the % increase events?

I REALLY want a Parchelle and these 1000 prysma are burning a hole in my pocket.

1.7% now, 3.4^ during rate up? Pretty sure anyway.

Merun

1.7%. You should wait for a double rate event.

edit: beaten like a failed pull

Jomjom

Banned
1.7% now, 3.4^ during rate up? Pretty sure anyway.

1.7%. You should wait for a double rate event.

edit: beaten like a failed pull

Thanks guys!

Damn that is super low. I guess I will just have to gather all my willpower and wait until version 2.0 where I heard the rate goes up to 7%. Do they still do 2x rate ups in the Japanese version? Wouldn't that make it 14% for a 5*?

chrono01

I've only gotten the same recruits I normally have like Greg...... T__T
2242102-gamer-gifs-i-know-that-feel-bro.gif
Yes, it is depressing. ;_;

Thanks guys!

Damn that is super low. I guess I will just have to gather all my willpower and wait until version 2.0 where I heard the rate goes up to 7%. Do they still do 2x rate ups in the Japanese version? Wouldn't that make it 14% for a 5*?
Nope, in the JP version SSR never go above 7%, from what I've heard.

I believe, when it comes to rate-up events, the only rate that's doubled are that of the SR. I could be wrong on that, though.

garath

Well I'm up to 22 in the demon raid and it pretty much takes 2 souls each time now. I'm about to rank up so it kind of sucks. Oh well. Gonna keep going. I'll probably cap out around 30 at this rate.

As far as gacha rates, I have no idea how long I'm going to play this so its going to be hard to hold onto my 500 prysma. Who knows when we're going to get another rate up :( at least if I burn it now I have a pretty high chance of having Lindsey in my party just for selling off the crap from the 500 pull.

Yaari

My demon is lv27 and I can still get it done in 90 seconds, but it's getting close now. I think the level30 dragon will be a real pain. That said only with level60 friends do I actually manage to beat them. Luckily I have a few, otherwise it would be over for me.

So I have an unusable Warrior Enhancer. Not even sure where I got it but I can't use nor can I sell it. Kinda of annoying here, lol

Also pulled 11 times from the Demon Summon and got all crappppppp

EDIT: Or not, somehow I was able to use it. Cool.

Pulled 3 more times, still got crapppppppp

Elija2

I don't have any friends higher than level 50. I guess I'll be hitting a brick wall soon.

EDIT: Is there a good quest to grind gold on? My inventory is full with enhancers but I don't have enough gold to use them.

garath

I don't have any friends higher than level 50. I guess I'll be hitting a brick wall soon.

EDIT: Is there a good quest to grind gold on? My inventory is full with enhancers but I don't have enough gold to use them.

Weekend events are gold. I got about 150k over the weekend and I'm pretty low level. Just did it for the fortune ring.

Side note, should I use my flame sword on dusty? I imagine I might keep him for a bit.

Finally got a 3* that isn't a weapon, Melvina. Running out of room and low on gold though. Gonna need to fuse smaller arcana into eachother or sell them until the weekend rolls around.

Yaari

Got another 3* Character. Pretty good 1st day. That said, it will slow down tremendously once I can't kill the Demon anymore. And that's close to happening.

Edit: And another 3*. Someone called Faceless.
Edit: And another 3* Character. And a 3* Hammer. Wow.

Vylash

since i rerolled the day before the event started i know there's no chance in hell of me getting the event card, but i got two 3* units today which was more than i expected

I will say this event is pretty nice since it's actually making me think of which quests to go on and how to spend my AP in conjunction with the demon souls. Trying to not situations where I run out of one or the other. Of course, this might either lessen my playing time or more likely, my already slow progress in the story.

On the plus side, actually had two 3 stars characters drop, one from the boss and one from a demon coin pull, so this event hasn't been all trash to me.

Did demon recruit about 60 times since the event started, only pulls of note are Kai and Melvina. Sold Kai, might keep Melvina around.

On level 39 and ran out of time for the first time. Mainly because I swapped out my healer for a soldier to increase the DPS. Was going well until I had to pull units back and my DPS fell drastically. Still going to roll without a healer, but instead of a soldier, I'm gonna put in Yona since her 1 mana heals the party and she can attack when not healing.

Started playing this game alongside Brave Frontier a while ago and I really only play for the grind. If anyone wants to add me

FC: 141 565 909

I don't have any 5 stars yet unfortunately but I would love some help.

I also hate how slow the AP replenishes. Seems like it takes a whole day while BF is full in like an hour.

Elija2

Should we be sending aid requests to our friends if we know that we have no chance in defeating the boss during the raid (ex. if we're out of soul but the demon will disappear before our soul restocks)?

Merun

Should we be sending aid requests to our friends if we know that we have no chance in defeating the boss during the raid (ex. if we're out of soul but the demon will disappear before our soul restocks)?

I don't see why not. Biggest waste of soul would be to let that demon alive.

Azusa

LVL 40 cleared. I had to use 3 orbs, one by one.

My team. Healer is also as DPS here. I have Dannady 25lvl 4k Hp and 3700 attack, but his skill is useless here and it also resets my teammates. Don't know why but when I use Dannady skill all other team members return to default position.

Top Bottom