• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

I've got an Ibuki with Volunteer Sword and Nicky in my party and have been running training quests all week. So that's like a 25% exp boost right there.

Also I have 2 Isaiahs. Not sure if he's worth LBing. I have plenty of Nimpha friends and his treasure skill is weaker and doesn't stack with Nimpha. So having him seems kinda pointless. Not sure if I should ring the second copy or not. His barrier skill seems cool though, a three hit barrier on all allies.

For the Ael Gloon raid, my party is probably gonna end up being a mish mash of classes. Deed, Fan Fan, Selene, and Febrya. All spear users though. Still need to get Selene to 60. She's only 32 now.

Quixzlizx

I've got an Ibuki with Volunteer Sword and Nicky in my party and have been running training quests all week. So that's like a 25% exp boost right there.

Also I have 2 Isaiahs. Not sure if he's worth LBing. I have plenty of Nimpha friends and his treasure skill is weaker and doesn't stack with Nimpha. So having him seems kinda pointless. Not sure if I should ring the second copy or not. His barrier skill seems cool though, a three hit barrier on all allies.

For the Ael Gloon raid, my party is probably gonna end up being a mish mash of classes. Deed, Fan Fan, Selene, and Febrya. All spear users though. Still need to get Selene to 60. She's only 32 now.

If it's anything like the last raid, you won't get any raid weapons and you won't have to worry about the rainbow party problem.

If it's anything like the last raid, you won't get any raid weapons and you won't have to worry about the rainbow party problem.

Yeah I only got one wand throughout the whole raid. Even got a fucking Liberation. Also didn't help that my two heavy hitting mages were runefencers.

I'll at least get one spear from the pre-raid quest, assuming the drop rates on the chest aren't Mei levels of stupid rare.

Kettch

I think I should be able to get my Selene to 80 before it starts. Currently at 70. Levels are taking forever, get about 40% with 10 off enhancers. Have a nice supply of 3* enhancers I can dip into if necessary though.

I'll swap her to leader when it starts.

I have Selene at 76 and Deed at 60. I picked up 3 Dannadys from this event but I'm not sure if I should try level him at all. The chances I'll get 2 weapon drops aren't great and I really want to start getting Mei up to scratch.

garath

I have Selene at 76 and Deed at 60. I picked up 3 Dannadys from this event but I'm not sure if I should try level him at all. The chances I'll get 2 weapon drops aren't great and I really want to start getting Mei up to scratch.

I have you as a friend right? Lol

elty

Need to add you...now! (If I didn't)

elty

V2 with no 2000 AC coin draw and 1.7% UR rate.

Actually, they will just increment the the version number just for the laugh.

Enron

Banned
I continue to have incredible luck during this event.

I got one of the timed bundles up on my screen, so i bit because i could use the stam fruit. Burned the prysma - 5 draws and got 2x Dannady and 1x Aries. I now have a mlb Dannady and 2lb Aries.

Edit: oops, i mean LB1 Aries. As in I have two Aries.

Anko

AnGAF here. I have a few friend slots left.

I am currently using a LB3 Coro but will switch to a MLB Selene for the raid. My Selene is at lvl 70 now so I should be at a decent level for the raid. Do drop me a message here if your name doesn't have GAF in it.

garath

I continue to have incredible luck during this event.

I got one of the timed bundles up on my screen, so i bit because i could use the stam fruit. Burned the prysma - 5 draws and got 2x Dannady and 1x Aries. I now have a mlb Dannady and 2lb Aries.

Wow! You're making me want to pull some more lol

I am currently using a LB3 Coro but will switch to a MLB Selene for the raid. My Selene is at lvl 70 now so I should be at a decent level for the raid. Do drop me a message here if your name doesn't have GAF in it.

Sent you a friend request too :)

elty

I actually don't have either of you. Just sent PM's there :)

My friends list is nothing but gaffers and a legion of nimphas, feels good.

Sent request, thanks!

Zhegi doesn't play anymore I guess, last login 11 days.

CFtCo3mUsAEY6yL.jpg:large

Gun waifu get!

Only had to sell away two Tokos for the fortune rings but worth it!

Fishious

Sent a request. IGN Fishio.

My Selene just hit 60, but I've still got several 4* enhancers to burn once I get her a bit higher. Hoping to be in the mid 70s by raid time.

After a hectic last few weeks I'm kind of glad we're getting some low key events since its giving me time to prepare my team and restock resources for the next big event.

desverger

After a hectic last few weeks I'm kind of glad we're getting some low key events since its giving me time to prepare my team and restock resources for the next big event.

I feel you. Last two weeks were pretty stressful regarding the game.

Having a proper advance notification for the raid is also pretty nice, if unprecedented. I appreciate it nonetheless.

Yaari

I must say I've grown to like Gauntlet. It's a pretty generous source of items. The game is hardly rewarding without it, and I can now get some premium items like Prysma or Stamina Fruit with not too much effort.

Selene is a great addition to the team too. Her free orb and heal does help.

I must say I've grown to like Gauntlet. It's a pretty generous source of items. The game is hardly rewarding without it, and I can now get some premium items like Prysma or Stamina Fruit with not too much effort.

Selene is a great addition to the team too. Her free orb and heal does help.

Selene is a great addition to a gauntlet line up. Now that I've put her in I can clear it without restarting most of the time. Just still have to be careful about leaving a healer alive in one fight to build mana but then its smooth sailing.

bevan1121

Neo Member
My selene is at 74 now. She should be there and about when the raid starts. I'm hoping the raid weapon's drop rate will be closer with the liberation sword's one :(

garath

Damn. You guys kicking my butt in Selene leveling. Should have spent all that time working on Lilith lol. At leat mine is 60 and has her second ability unlocked. She'll be good in the raid with the spear. I'll keep grinding. Might not get 80 before the end but I should get close.

Yaari

Ugh, I rushed Selene for nothing then. Oh well, I guess I'll focus on Trystan next then. He's quite underleveled. Only 50 or so.

Aki-at

I've pushed Selene upto level 63, so I should hit about the mid 70s or even 80s if I'm lucky. I was hoping that Trystan could hit the 60s (He's only 37 right now) but it seems I'd be lucky if that happens. Right now all 1* Star enhancers goes to him and 2* and up goes to Selene.

Not sure if I should go with a Deed and Selene team, my Deed's a level 60 but mixing up soldiers and warriors seems to be a big no no. I was originally planning on just using a soldier team but Selene makes me think warriors are the way to go.

Not sure if I should go with a Deed and Selene team, my Deed's a level 60 but mixing up soldiers and warriors seems to be a big no no.

I'm pretty sure that the advantage of the special spear outweighs mixing up knights and soldiers. I'd just throw every spear user in your team.

desverger

I've pushed Selene upto level 63, so I should hit about the mid 70s or even 80s if I'm lucky. I was hoping that Trystan could hit the 60s (He's only 37 right now) but it seems I'd be lucky if that happens. Right now all 1* Star enhancers goes to him and 2* and up goes to Selene.

Not sure if I should go with a Deed and Selene team, my Deed's a level 60 but mixing up soldiers and warriors seems to be a big no no. I was originally planning on just using a soldier team but Selene makes me think warriors are the way to go.

I have the same issue unfortunately. My Deed is 60 and raring to go, but my Selene is only 35 atm :(

No idea if I'll be able to get to her to useful levels in a week. I guess it'll depend on how lucky I'm gonna be with the dailies and next week's quests.

Just remember that Selene's 3 mana active means she'll be tough to fit in a mixed party. I'd hate to bench Deed, but maybe I'll put her in the sub so I can at least gather a full mana bar before the demon appears.

Another sub I'm considering is Tigre. Poison is very useful, and she doesn't need mana to activate it. After she sticks the poison to the boss, I can just sac her.

elty

Would anyone mind to explain how the facebook friend adding works?

So ...

1) I link my facebook to the account
2) invite some random people on facebook
3) a few people accept my friend request, however apparently I still need to accept them in the game? But I already have max friends in the game.

Would anyone mind to explain how the facebook friend adding works?

So ...

1) I link my facebook to the account
2) invite some random people on facebook
3) a few people accept my friend request, however apparently I still need to accept them in the game? But I already have max friends in the game.

Not really, it's more of a referral system.

1) Join a dummy account facebook group and/or spam random people with facebook friend invites.
2) Get 50+ friends
3) Start op CC and press friends while on the world map
4) Press "invite friends"
5) Log in with your Facebook account
6) Invite 50+ people. Some people have said that you need to do it in one go so try to do that.
7) When you send them the rewards in the friends menu should be crossed out and you'll recieve your prysma in the gift box

It's kinda buggy though since it rewards certain "friend invite milestones" twice for some reason (probably because you invite them all in one go) so you'll get more prysma than you should be getting.

I got 360 Prysma 7 copies of Maurice.

Edit: While i'm still salty about my rolls the past week I have one weird request for you CC.GAF.

Is there someone here with good gif editing skills that can edit this gif:
By changing one of the cards with Faceless/Maurice and changing the other with Lilith.

It's pretty stupid but it will make my day if someone does it lol.

I got 360 Prysma 7 copies of Maurice.

Lol. I have a soft spot for him. He was one of my MVP's for like half the time I've been playing. It wasn't until the nine territories that I got some decent units.

I'll be trying the FB "trick" soon to get some pulls for Julianna. Would love to get her since Phoena has shown me the strength of party buffs.

elty

Ahh so the "Suggested friend" section for some reason only show a few people.... how do I make it to show everyone?

Ahh so the "Suggested friend" section for some reason only show a few people.... how do I make it to show everyone?

I'm not sure but there should be a search bar somewhere. You can just type in A and invite anyone who shows up and then type in B and so on until you have 50 friends selected.

I'll be trying the FB "trick" soon to get some pulls for Julianna.

I'm not really interested in her because of Tsuru

I'm not going to risk throwing my prysma away when there are two guaranteed units that I can place in my sub-pary. I'd rather use it on Lilith.

I know that Tsuru is far away and that Juliana is probably better but it's not like I really need a stronger party right now.

Top Bottom