• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

desverger

Where can you get the bundles? I checked at 7:30 EST, and there were no bundles in the shop, and when I clicked on the Mystery Bundle banner, it just sent me to the usual recruit screen.

Menu -> Shop -> Bundles

If you can't click on it, there's no bundle deal available. The last one ended like 2,5h ago, unless I'm mistaken.

Gizuko

What's first?

How do collab work in this game anyway? Do they add gacha characters? Or can they be gained by a challenge or such.

Edit: Thanks for the heads-up on the bundle. Appreciated, and wouldn't have known, I never check that stuff.
Edit 2:

Found this page. http://lovelive-movie-sega.com/
What's the PuyoPuyo game? Is that on iOS?

Don't know yet, but it could be Monster Gear or Hortensia Saga, since they are both new (hortensia saga could end up being CC's successor). Will post if I catch wind of it.

Collabs generally add characters to an event fest and as rewards for certain quests. They usually give a copy of an SR for pre-registering for the event too (subscribing to their newsletter). I think Danganronpa's played out like a demon descent, though.

Don't know yet, but it could be Monster Gear or Hortensia Saga, since they are both new (hortensia saga could end up being CC's successor). Will post if I catch wind of it.

Collabs generally add characters to an event fest and as rewards for certain quests. They usually give a copy of an SR for pre-registering for the event too (subscribing to their newsletter). I think Danganronpa's played out like a demon descent, though.

Collabs are greatttttttt

The last one (Seven Deadly Sins) had a repeatable quest that popped out (at a very good rate) 2 and 3 stars ALL enhancers.

Eagerly awaiting the next collab~

It's a good deal.

I bought it, stamina fruits are essentially the most important resource in this game when you look at events.

3 complete AP refills VS 5 refills seems like a good deal

5 stamina fruits also translate to 25 rings. That's more rings then I'd get when I roll for arcanas.

Aki-at

There's also Chaos Dragon coming from SEGA that seems more inline with Chain Chronicle (Similar art direction and battle layout) than Hortensia Saga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYsQ0dqWDdA

SEGA plz stop, I can only play so many mobile games.

garath

garath

It's nice to see so many 10k+ attack Selene's in my friend list.

Mine's 74. Almost there. Actually doing some story quests instead of grinding dailies. It's not bad. Getting some 3* enhancers plus a lot of xp for the actual quests.

Gizuko

Collabs are greatttttttt

The last one (Seven Deadly Sins) had a repeatable quest that popped out (at a very good rate) 2 and 3 stars ALL enhancers.

Eagerly awaiting the next collab~

I know right? Even the free quests are awesome.

There's also Chaos Dragon coming from SEGA that seems more inline with Chain Chronicle (Similar art direction and battle layout) than Hortensia Saga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYsQ0dqWDdA

SEGA plz stop, I can only play so many mobile games.

Whoa, I missed that one. Hortensia saga didn't catch me, but this has all the CC-ness it was missing.

garath

New mystery bundle up:

90 prysma for: Five 3* enhancers

I think this is a pass for me. I'm sad I missed the ticket one :/ That time was no good for me.

desverger

New mystery bundle up:

90 prysma for: Five 3* enhancers

I think this is a pass for me. I'm sad I missed the ticket one :/ That time was no good for me.

If they're smart, they'll repeat the deals but during different times.

And true, this current bundle doesn't seem that great. Enhancers are something you can farm anyway.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Spark of Battle in Flame Sprite Colony gives a guaranteed 1* soldier enhancer for 8 AP. It's really mind-numbing and slow, but probably the most consistent way to level up soldier arcana. You're not going to get Selene from 60 to 80 in 3 days, though...

How cost effective would it be to spend arcana coins for character cards to sacrifice for levelling?

Quixzlizx

How cost effective would it be to spend arcana coins for character cards to sacrifice for levelling?

2* Level 2 Matched Class : 2,100 XP
1* Level 2 Matched Class : 1,900 XP
2* Level 1 Matched Class : 1,100 XP
1* Level 1 Matched Class: 900 XP
2* Level 2 No Match : 1,680 XP
1* Level 2 No Match : 1,520 XP
2* Level 1 No Match : 880 XP
1* Level 1 No Match : 720 XP

You'll also be burning a ton of gold as well.

Kettch

If you're running Spark of Battle, then it's probably worthwhile to do arcana pulls just to match the 2* soldiers you get from it with a random arcana. It's an extra 1k XP for 200 coins doing that. It does start getting really expensive though, I'd really recommend trying to use 2* or 3* enhancers when you get up above level 70 if you can.

Think I'll pass on any stamina fruit deals now. I used up everything on Mei, and purely from running the gauntlet since then I'm up to 11 stamina fruits and 25,000 honor points. So that's almost 32 refills already. I don't think I really need more unless we start getting Mei-type events on a regular basis.

garath

If you're running Spark of Battle, then it's probably worthwhile to do arcana pulls just to match the 2* soldiers you get from it with a random arcana. It's an extra 1k XP for 200 coins doing that. It does start getting really expensive though, I'd really recommend trying to use 2* or 3* enhancers when you get up above level 70 if you can.

Think I'll pass on any stamina fruit deals now. I used up everything on Mei, and purely from running the gauntlet since then I'm up to 11 stamina fruits and 25,000 honor points. So that's almost 32 refills already. I don't think I really need more unless we start getting Mei-type events on a regular basis.

Jeez.. I don't get much out of the gauntlet myself. I think I've gotten a total of 1000 honor points in the last few weeks lol

Teddified

I've only gotten Selene and Trystan to 60 for now. But I also got my Lilith to 32 so I should be good I suppose. I'll just keep trying to level Selene during the event I guess.

Kettch

By the way, I have 8 friend slots open now and I'll be switching to level 80 Selene when the raid starts. Feel free to add me if you haven't already (make sure to tell me here though, as I have a really long list that I haven't cleaned out).

ID: 108472385

Fishious

By the way, I have 8 friend slots open now and I'll be switching to level 80 Selene when the raid starts. Feel free to add me if you haven't already (make sure to tell me here though, as I have a really long list that I haven't cleaned out).

Request sent. One can never have too many Selenes.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
What's the difference between lv60 and lv80 Selene? Is it just damage, or does she unlock another ability at 80? I'm probably going to struggle to even hit 60 :p

What's the difference between lv60 and lv80 Selene? Is it just damage, or does she unlock another ability at 80? I'm probably going to struggle to even hit 60 :p

Her stat growths shoot through the roof after level 60. I think she comes close to doubling her attack. At lvl 60 shes super mediocre, at Lvl 80 shes a god.

Edit: Just realized that I never changed my name, should be KenGAF now.

elty

Sent, thanks (GG_GAF)

Seriously need a higher friend limit or guild.

elty

You'll also be burning a ton of gold as well.

You can farm SoB a little and save those Yoyo. Then either

3x 2* warrior -> Yoyo
or
4x 1* any -> Yoyo

Which will gives you a lv4 Yoyo, worth 4100 exp, more than a 1* enhancer. This is much cheaper than combing just lv2s.

garath

Sent you an invite. Name is garath in game too. Thanks!

Friend request sent CFans

Quixzlizx

What were the other bundles yesterday? I know I missed the 3 tickets for 90 prysma bundle, and I bought the 5 stam fruit for 30p bundle, and I skipped the 5 3* enhancer bundle, but I just completely missed the last two.

Level 60: 4600 attack
Level 80: 10200 attack

:lol

bonkeng

If im not wrong, these are the items:

Mystery Pack 1 = 3 tickets for 90p
Mystery Pack 2 = 5 sf for 30p
Mystery Pack 3 = 5 rf for 30p
Mystery Pack 4 = 5 3* Enhancers for 90p
Mystery Pack 5 = 5 3* Forgers for 90p

desverger

Can you only buy a bundle once? It keeps giving me an error when I try to buy it again.

Each offer only once. But the same deal can be repeated in a separate offer - for example I've bought the 5 stamina fruit pack twice in separate offers.

I wonder if I should blow another 90 prysma for this 3 ticket offer..

garath

Each offer only once. But the same deal can be repeated in a separate offer - for example I've bought the 5 stamina fruit pack twice in separate offers.

I wonder if I should blow another 90 prysma for this 3 ticket offer..

I would. What else is prysma good for? Pulls and stamina refills.

Request sent. I'm TbkGaf using Nimpha but will switch to Selene for the event. Having trouble leveling her up as fast as most here are though.

Top Bottom