• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Kettch

I can probably finish off that level 100 for you Ted, but I'll need to wait for souls to do it, so it'll be a little while.

I actually managed a 492k soul on level 112. If only I could do that every time I could go quite a lot farther, but I think it was a lucky run mana-wise.

EDIT: Ugh, I totally screwed up. Hopefully someone finishes that off at 13k. :p

Aki-at

Eh I just got a demon reward even though I didn't manage to kill the demon... o_O

Also I've got two new slots open, if anyone wants some demon help give me your ID and I'll help out!

garath

Eh I just got a demon reward even though I didn't manage to kill the demon... o_O

Also I've got two new slots open, if anyone wants some demon help give me your ID and I'll help out!

I killed your 58k demon. I felt bad. Only 3 min were left. :)

Aki-at

I killed your 58k demon. I felt bad. Only 3 min were left. :)

Oh thanks a lot! I just checked the history and said I failed to kill the demon but still got the reward.

Funny thing was I totally messed up on my last attempt on the demon. I was rushing so much that instead of using Selene's special I ended up using Trystan's. Thanks again!

Teddified

I can probably finish off that level 100 for you Ted, but I'll need to wait for souls to do it, so it'll be a little while.

I actually managed a 492k soul on level 112. If only I could do that every time I could go quite a lot farther, but I think it was a lucky run mana-wise.

EDIT: Ugh, I totally screwed up. Hopefully someone finishes that off at 13k. :p

Heh, I woke up to it showing that time ran out on it and I was the only one who contributed to the 100 demon, but then it showed that it was defeated and I got the premium ticket.

So thanks to you and whoever else possibly helped since I have no idea.

elty

I can only do 200K damage on a lv100.... I had like 15 seconds on the boss wave,

I hope the one I sent to will help me :/

garath

Two more to 100. That's all I'm really going to do. 100 will probably take 4 souls at least. Probably just going to use a fruit on it

elty

damn got the 1HP bug, then going in again but somehow let a trash breach through with auto battle, never happen before.

Avalt

FINALLY pulled the demon from the coin gatcha....

RsZG7Rm.png

Now i got my 3rd LB2 Demon ;p

Miff

When you reach the point where it takes 4 souls to clear a level, it's so annoying when you make a mistake. Just had a complete balls up on lv101. One of the wave 2 enemies got squashed off screen and stole 10secs, then I miss-aligned Selene's mana attack after a knock back.

Happy to leave it now though, just playing for fun now and trying to help others.

garath

When you reach the point where it takes 4 souls to clear a level, it's so annoying when you make a mistake. Just had a complete balls up on lv101. One of the wave 2 enemies got squashed off screen and stole 10secs, then I miss-aligned Selene's mana attack after a knock back.

Happy to leave it now though, just playing for fun now and trying to help others.

Yep. I just left the 99 demon with 3k hp. On my first soul I accidentally used Rydia's special instead of Selene's. Sigh.

I just pulled a demon from DC gacha. is an lb2 AG good enough to keep? i don't typically use mages.

Definitely. Mages will become more useful in the future so it would be smart to hold on to her. At lvl 70 she will be hitting for 8500 with her full HP buff. She will be very useful for any future wand raids.

Meanwhile I've still yet to receive a demon from any raid outside of the set rewards. Reached 82 the other day and just kind of lost interest. Still helping out when I can though so feel free to send me help requests.

garath

100 done. No demon in sight. Took me 6 souls :( I think kettch and I ended up getting the chest at the same time. Good :)

I tried throwing audette in my subs with the raid weapon. I don't think that benefitted me.

Kettch

100 done. No demon in sight. Took me 6 souls :( I think kettch and I ended up getting the chest at the same time. Good :)

I tried throwing audette in my subs with the raid weapon. I don't think that benefitted me.

Yeah, I picked up a 3* enhancer, thanks. Sorry I didn't notice it earlier so you could save the vigor.

I put a raid weapon on Dannady who I was leveling up, but it's just not useful with a soldier/Selene team. I was better off with Dusty to ensure another red mana. I've also gotten two more raid weapons that I just went ahead and sold. :/ These raids will be a lot more fun when I have a good number of arcana with each weapon.

garath

Yeah, I picked up a 3* enhancer, thanks. Sorry I didn't notice it earlier so you could save the vigor.

I put a raid weapon on Dannady who I was leveling up, but it's just not useful with a soldier/Selene team. I was better off with Dusty to ensure another red mana. I've also gotten two more raid weapons that I just went ahead and sold. :/ These raids will be a lot more fun when I have a good number of arcana with each weapon.

Yeah, it's all good. I was already planning on using a vigor fruit so I was sloppy. Plus I really think having mixed mana audette coming out hurt more than her with the spear helped. Pretty annoying. Was only getting around 300k. My team was getting beat up pretty hard. Worked in the end though. I also got a 3* enhancer :)

Selene was great but 100 is about as far as I want to go.

Got real lucky last night with my remaining tickets and about 300 prysma. Along with some ring fodder I pulled 3 Oriannas, Julianna, and Fee Gleah. I assume LB3 Orianna can now replace my LB3 Melvina?

Kettch

I'm only gonna have 1 soul to help you out at 100 Ava, unfortunately. I'll do it in 10 minutes so you can see what you need though.

EDIT: So close again. 19k this time. :/ Those extra lizards cutting my boss time from 32 seconds to 27 seconds hurts so much.

Is today the last day? Or tomorrow?

It started at midnight on the 1st I think, so if they're consistent then it should end midnight on the 8th, which is in about 29 hours.

Got real lucky last night with my remaining tickets and about 300 prysma. Along with some ring fodder I pulled 3 Oriannas, Julianna, and Fee Gleah. I assume LB3 Orianna can now replace my LB3 Melvina?

I wouldn't say she's a straight replacement. Orianna has higher attack, single target wave heal and longer heal range...but her special is 2 mana. Melvina has nothing in the way of bonuses, but I prefer the 1 mana special a lot of the time.

Avalt

I'm only gonna have 1 soul to help you out at 100 Ava, unfortunately. I'll do it in 10 minutes so you can see what you need though.

EDIT: So close again. 19k this time. :/ Those extra lizards cutting my boss time from 32 seconds to 27 seconds hurts so much.

It started at midnight on the 1st I think, so if they're consistent then it should end midnight on the 8th, which is in about 29 hours.

I wouldn't say she's a straight replacement. Orianna has higher attack, single target wave heal and longer heal range...but her special is 2 mana. Melvina has nothing in the way of bonuses, but I prefer the 1 mana special a lot of the time.

That's alright. Used a fruit to finish it. Can't go on pass lvl. 100 thou as with 4 souls I can only do about 1.1 million dmg.

Thanks for the help ;p

Kettch

Finished up 120 on 5 souls again. It was the same thing as 100 and 110, just a little more HP. The difficulty ramp up really seemed to slow down a lot after 100 to me, but maybe they throw in some harder stuff later?

desverger

Just reached demon rank 100 as well. Thanks to everyone who helped!

I'm gonna stop here as well and just help others. If you send a demon my way (IGN Kettle, if you have me on your list), I'll be sure to help you if I have souls.

The first 50 levels of the raid was pretty dry, but I've gotten over 100 rings from this raid, even though I've LB'd a few 3* (Kilie, Minimo) for future raids.

I'm also LB3 with the demon (just 1 shy, same as Coro), so I definitely can't complain!

Clocked out pretty early this raid. At least I got a copy of Aelle from the event gacha. Maybe I could've gotten one more copy if I didn't slack off but I don't think that Aelle is good enough to be worth losing sleep over.

Azusa

Rank 100! Thx who helped sometimes.

I have farmed 6 tickets since Lilith event but I don't think it will be enough to get at least one chain story arcana tomorrow.

What do you do with 2 copies of Aelle? Rings?

I have farmed 6 tickets since Lilith event but I don't think it will be enough to get at least one chain story arcana tomorrow.

Keep one for a future wand raid or just as utility whenever you need a mage for some reason.

Keep the other until you actually need the rings.

Gizuko

Having a hard time deciding wether to get Morchella or not. My archer department is kinda weak right now, but I really want Candice - on the one hand Morchella involves no luck whatsoever, Candice on the other hand... well, I still have only 1 copy of her. IMO, Candice is the better arcana AND a gunner (rifle), though.

The 15ap quests seem like a very good spot to farm rings, by the way. Seems close to 2.4rings with Izaya v2 and the like, according to what I have read.

Absol

Since I consider myself pretty lucky with the raid. I'm just using my souls to weaken AG and sending them to friends to finish her off for the coins and chest.

garath

I guess the raid was ok. I got about 100 rings, mlb a couple of my useful 3* units and managed to get Lilith to 50. I still need to raise phoena next. Figured I would do Lilith first since she'll be a huge help actually completing phoenas quest.

Didn't get any copies of the demon though. Just the two guaranteed. Sigh. I'm still keeping her. I don't have a 5* mage.

Got to 83. But I haven't really played much at all the last couple days. Even missed some login bonuses. I can LB2 Aelle Gloon, but debating whether I should. I have a monomage party already with Yuni, Febrya, Minimo and Elemia. Yuni will be good for the piercing normal attack. And Elemia is the healer. Febrya is replaceable, but she is LB1 right now. I'm planning on MLBing Frau when she gets released too and replacing Minimo with her. So I might LB2 Aelle and replace Febrya with her.

elty

I think I will keep them both in gift box, only to ring/use them when the need arise.

But then, FFRK just had their own V2 moment with tons of QoL improvement so I guess I will quit this soon if things does not improve.

Kettch

Well, the raid is almost over and it looks like the help requests have died out. I ended up stopping at 120. Still haven't gotten an extra demon copy, but I went in expecting that so it's not much of a disappointment.

Looks like I ended up getting about 115 rings in total from chests/coins, so that was nice. Almost have enough for my last copy of Trystan now.

desverger

1 more day of the raid I guess! To be fair, gumi has communicated both the start and the end times of this raid so badly, I was half-expecting it to end just now.

I've managed to reach level 101, I really want to thank everyone who helped me, especially Kettle and TirGAF.

I have 4 Aelle Gloon in total (2 from the raid rewards and 2 obtained from the DC gatcha), what should I do with them? keep and LB3 her or convert to rings?

1 more day of the raid I guess! To be fair, gumi has communicated both the start and the end times of this raid so badly, I was half-expecting it to end just now.

I just checked and it looks like the Demon Raid is still active! I'll keep playing, trying to reach level 104 today...

Miff

Eff level 100 of this raid. Totally impossible for me.

I'll help if you still need it and want that premium ticket. How much HP can you knock off it?

I think I can comfortably take 1m HP off it, probably more unless I have a couple of bad runs.

Just PM me so I can make sure my souls are recharged.

garath

Working on Adelle's chain quest today for that sweet sweet staff for Lilith so I finally retired the raid party and went back to a traditional party setup. Holy crap Lilith is an incredible healer. I know the missions are only in the high 30s but my guys just don't even lose health. Even the squishy Trystan. Still some more levels to get on Lilith too.

NightDX

Neo Member
Wasn't Lilith supposed to be added to the possible recruits from Holy Capital???

I checked there and the only new arcana there was Symphonia. No Aires or Lilith there...

From what I see there 3 things that might'v happened:
1) gumi screwing us up again
2) some sort of error making the new possible recruits not appearing or some lack of update on the list
3) none of the above as Lilith and Aires were not supposed to br added to the Holy Capital recruit

Is Aelle Gloon good?

We've been over this a few times.

Short answer:

- Keep one for a wand demon raid
- Keep the others until you need the added benefits of a limit break
- sell the others if you really need the rings right now.

She's a mediocre but she's still a 5* mage.

elty

What did they do? Can you link me a patch notes?

- memory crystal (break level cap)
- record materia (passive ability)
- friend system
- quest system
- revamp daily dungeon
- buff some marginal characters like Tidus, Wakka and Cyan

Top Bottom