• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Gizuko

:O

Congrats!

I tried the new quest before the level 70 one and got wrecked so not going to try and get Fatima's wand, lol.

also, grats on not being a junior anymore

Thank you, I actually didn't know I had been promoted to member lol
The quest is kinda hard, but fun as well. Shame you can't use revives there.

oh hey 5 premium tickets as a login bonus, all set for that love live event

where's my kancolle event

We might not get the LL collaboration D:
I wreally want a kancolle collab, though

desverger

That was my one chance to get Musica, I'm guessing :lol Maybe once the meta becomes dancer-centric, I'll have Musica friends during raids instead of 30 raid weapon friends.

I'll be sure to set my lead as Musika during raids and events if she's as big of a help as people claim.

Vylash

https://twitter.com/nihonfalcom/status/608508872903360512

CHHbWJ_W8AEKXfa.png:large

Sora FC collab coming at the end of the month, screw love live, i'm blowing my prysma on this, gimme dat Estelle and Kloe, you can also pre reg for a free Tita SR

Gizuko

but aren't they the same thing?

Vita has had a number of exclusive collabs already, and they haven't caught up to jpCC content-wise yet. I read they have some exclusive balance tweaks as well.

I don't even know why, specially since CCV is Japan-only. :/

Azusa

Gamevil and Square Enix's Million Arthur will be launching worldwide on Android next month

Something to consider. I have played previous version on SEA servers and it was somewhat fun. Nice art and it has raids.

EDIT. It seems they are releasing the old version of Million Arthur. This version is no longer available in Japan. Maybe there is no point to play this game lol.

Rixa

New update at Google play store. I think it has something to do with Colosseum. After you have done Urgent quest, you get 1AP quest that gives gold and another one gives Prysma (so they told me, havent done them).

Aki-at

Excuse the double post but wtf. Trystan's ability quest is 66 AP??? Was it this way in JP too? That's insane.

Not even the worst, Toka is 96 AP to unlock her ability!

I know the final mission in the Western version is 13 AP in Japan vs 20 AP for global so Gumi has messed around on some of the AP cost.

The subjugation event that's happening now in JPCC is a whole lot more better than the first time they did it. For starters, I'm actually making progress in it now.

Dunno if I'll be able to get far in it though. Not sure if I want to pull for any of the V2s heh

Another goblin treasure hunt is coming up, I have some bad memories of the last one.

In other news, I got a premium ticket from the daily login bonus. Lucky!

Gizuko

Not even the worst, Toka is 96 AP to unlock her ability!

I know the final mission in the Western version is 13 AP in Japan vs 20 AP for global so Gumi has messed around on some of the AP cost.

I read Sega had the same costs before, but they cut them down due to criticism - 8min per ap is a lot compared to other games, but with lower costs it's barely fine.

Still, it was readsay, so don't quote me on that.

--------------------

@jpCC: I put izaya v2 as leader, seems the point increasing ability is still working (props to Sega).

They also put Rafalgar for the point exchange (a la demon recruit, though), as well as tickets and previous FR characters! Even Sulstan is there lol

desverger

Another goblin treasure hunt is coming up, I have some bad memories of the last one.

In other news, I got a premium ticket from the daily login bonus. Lucky!

That's lucky. I've never gotten a ticket from the daily in 6 months!

50 Prysma up for grabs from the goblin quests. That's generous. They were pretty painful last time, but good news is I have a decent ranged team now. Aelle Gloon gets to blast some gobbos.

garath

Used all my AP on the highest level foggy thing and no final chest drop. Sigh. I love these quests. :/

edit: oh god. The goblin quests again? Ughhhh.. at least I have Lilith this time.

Aki-at

Decided to do a 10 pull after nabbing a Sakon through the honour recruit, started off good before depending to mediocre before pulling up again!

- Lilo
- Jedah (Finally a chain story!)
- Rhynel (And so the decent begins...)
- Franz
- Fiona
- Zygmunt (At least he's a new character...)
- Bilgitto
- Cleora
- Cleora
- Melvina

Is it a good idea to LB Sakon or Cleora? With the former I have plenty of warriors so thinking of selling him, with the latter I only have two mage characters over the 50 level mark (Minimo and Aelle Galon)

Next time I'm going to wait for Gareth to pull a 5* character before I both to pull anyone :p

garath

Decided to do a 10 pull after nabbing a Sakon through the honour recruit, started off good before depending to mediocre before pulling up again!

- Lilo
- Jedah (Finally a chain story!)
- Rhynel (And so the decent begins...)
- Franz
- Fiona
- Zygmunt (At least he's a new character...)
- Bilgitto
- Cleora
- Cleora
- Melvina

Is it a good idea to LB Sakon or Cleora? With the former I have plenty of warriors so thinking of selling him, with the latter I only have two mage characters over the 50 level mark (Minimo and Aelle Galon)

Next time I'm going to wait for Gareth to pull a 5* character before I both to pull anyone :p

Lol!

You'll be waiting a looooooooooong time :) Lilith is the only 5* I've ever pulled.

My 6 tickets were all rings this round

Gizuko

okay I have no idea how to do this event

also current gatcha is lame

You can access the event map through the red and blue banner. Then, you need to actually waste some brave points or whatever they are called -the blue orbs- before you can actually build a team.
This is done this way because you need to spend them to actually enter the map - I noticed recently that the bottom left button gives you 3 options, one of them being the form a party option, but I don't know if it was there from the beginning.

Before you organize your teams though, remember you can't use the same arcana in multiple battles, even if they let you place it in different teams.

Izaya, Vienta, Touka, Haruaki, Minimo, Robby and Faceless increase points gained - only their v2 versions, though. Said points can be spent in a "demon recruit"-like option in the points exchange. You can also exchange points the way you did in the previous subjugation event, but it seems you can only get rafalgar through the recruit.

I recieved a copy of him for clearing a level (fixed reward, no RNG) though, so it basically works like a demon raid.

Quests like this make me glad I have a mage team. Still a little salty I didn't get any additional AG's. She would have rounded the team out nicely.

UGH. These fog quests are worse than dailies. All my AP for the day so far on the advanced one and no final chest.

I've been pretty lucky with those. The dailies are way worse for me.

Edit: Would an all-healer party work for those goblins? You can use the 1-mana heals for invulnerability frames. Anyhow, i'm not too scared. I was able to complete them last time as well

Quixzlizx

The foggy quests are pretty lame. There's no reason to rerun them once you get the rewards.

And I thought that I was going to be done with chapter 10 sometime last week, but there are a billion stages once you get to the Imperial Castle.

I recieved a copy of him for clearing a level (fixed reward, no RNG) though, so it basically works like a demon raid.

It definitely feels like a demon raid expect without needing to chance upon a demon.

I definitely do feel like the difficulty will really ramp up once they have three monsters per map instead of two and the levels increases as well.

Dunno if I can actually build up 3 parties of decently leveled units, lol

Gizuko

It definitely feels like a demon raid expect without needing to chance upon a demon.

I definitely do feel like the difficulty will really ramp up once they have three monsters per map instead of two and the levels increases as well.

Dunno if I can actually build up 3 parties of decently leveled units, lol

Yeah, it's something I fear as well. I know I can make 3 teams, quick and dirty, but they definitely aren't up to hardcore stuff. Though, TBH, I'm having fun so far, lol

I hope we can revisit beaten stages, but I'm not willing to spend orbs trying just yet. We'll see once I get stuck.

Edit: By the way, Rafalgar's mace (fixed drop as well) increases points gained and buffs him during the event - I really like the DR-like details.

I hope we can revisit beaten stages, but I'm not willing to spend orbs trying just yet. We'll see once I get stuck.

Edit: By the way, Rafalgar's mace (fixed drop as well) increases points gained and buffs him during the event - I really like the DR-like details.

I believe you can. Hopefully. Otherwise, once I get stuck on the difficulty, that would make the event pretty dull if I can't do anything else with it, lol

I think I'm going to aim to get the premium tickets first before throwing away points into the pull for this event.

---------------------------------------------------

In other news, everyone's favorite company, Gumi, is going to release (someday) Phantom of the Kill out in the West.

It's basically all female not|Fire Emblem.

garath

This is really getting ridiculous. Am I just super unlucky or is the drop rate of this foggy quest line terrible? I've used all my AP for today so far on the advanced one and still no final chest. Nimpha every time too.

Elija2

This is really getting ridiculous. Am I just super unlucky or is the drop rate of this foggy quest line terrible? I've used all my AP for today so far on the advanced one and still no final chest. Nimpha every time too.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the drop rate on that quest is shit.

desverger

The drop rate is bad. I just finished the 14ap one and I basically poured all my AP to it today, save two intermediate dailys.

I guess that's the idea, though! At least they're up for 4 days.

I've been feeding all the enhancers I have for Phoena. She's almost lv60 and I can start working on her ability quest.

garath

The drop rate is bad. I just finished the 14ap one and I basically poured all my AP to it today, save two intermediate dailys.

I guess that's the idea, though! At least they're up for 4 days.

I've been feeding all the enhancers I have for Phoena. She's almost lv60 and I can start working on her ability quest.

I'm still feeding Lilith. She's 50 now. I figure I'll need her at full strength to even attempt Phoena's quest.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
With the new lull between events, I will finally have the time to level up Armilus and Phoena (and probably beat the game).

I like how I get all the chests on the first try...for the 1AP quest. Oh well, it pushed me to 50 prysma which I managed to pull a Cleora with. Musika was who i was aiming for, but a 1 mana screenwide knockback is nice.

Vecks

I don't see how I can farm enough points in jpCC event to buy the arcana. I think I'll just do the random rolls and hope for the best.

Btw, when does the fortune ring gatcha change? I still need one more copy but it won't drop. I've must have burned through 500 rings by now. Not sure if I should just give up at this point and settle for lb3.

Gizuko

I don't see how I can farm enough points in jpCC event to buy the arcana. I think I'll just do the random rolls and hope for the best.

Btw, when does the fortune ring gatcha change? I still need one more copy but it won't drop. I've must have burned through 500 rings by now. Not sure if I should just give up at this point and settle for lb3.

I think it should change one month from now. Then again, I'm not sure.

A wild rafalgar just popped up in a golden chest (stage 14), so you might want to wait before expending points for him.

It seems this has turned into a full-blown DR, I feel disappointed and relieved at the same time.

garath

Finallllllllly. Got the advanced fog reward. 4* warrior enhancer. I'd say that was worth the effort. Will help my Trystan. He's only 60 right now. Now to do the other two :(

It looks like they change every two months. Runo (the last one) went from March to May so Candice will go from May to July.

Huh, didn't expect to already get a copy so quickly. Got him from the 9th set of stages (fixed drop). I guess MLB him shouldn't be that hard, already got 2/5 copies needed, lol

Though, suddenly needing three parties shows how I only really have one good healer. My second team is getting by with per wave heals and my third hastily put together team is more of a suicidal team

desverger

I'm still feeding Lilith. She's 50 now. I figure I'll need her at full strength to even attempt Phoena's quest.

How much attack does she have at 50? Mine's at 36 and she already has 5100k attack, meaning between 36 and 60, she will gain 1300 attack.. It's most likely not necessary to have her at 60 to attempt that quest.

Top Bottom