• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Rixa

PSA: Raid is on.

Pulled 2 times from DC. First pull:

Screenshot_2015-07-06-11-09-27.png
My Coro has new shiny weapon :p

Seems like a demon stays available for 2 hours from now on. Is this new?

Edit: I love how the demon information still shows the info of Aelle Gloon.

Rixa

I have few friendslots open:

RixGAF

Leader lvl 69 (soon to be 70) Coro equipped with BigBang.
Toss me a fr, also inform here so I know who to accept.

I have a Loletta

IGN: KenGAF
ID: 178,373,984

Hit me up, I don't have many free slots though.

I'll make Loletta my leader once I get the axe.

chrono01

I won't have time tonight to grind out the event weapon, but I'll definitely do so tomorrow. I have a Level 75 Coropatiron I'll be equipping it in/making leader. I'll check back here tomorrow and see if anyone can make use of her, once I actually fuse the weapon onto her.

Kettch

I was going through my friend requests looking for Lolletas to add and noticed that a MLB Cheery sent one to me. O_O Insta-accepted that, can't imagine her not being helpful at some point.

desverger

I have a Loletta

IGN: KenGAF
ID: 178,373,984

Hit me up, I don't have many free slots though.

I'll make Loletta my leader once I get the axe.

Sent you a request as well. IGN is Kettle.

No clue who's going to be my raid lead - most likely a LB3 Coro.

I did just pull Brewery as well but I dunno how useful she'll be in a raid, considering most people will be running soldier and knight parties.

Rixa

I was going through my friend requests looking for Lolletas to add and noticed that a MLB Cheery sent one to me. O_O Insta-accepted that, can't imagine her not being helpful at some point.

Well maybe they are at same situation than I. I do have lvl 60 Lolleta but Iam using level 70 Coro as leader. Lolleta will get the next BigBang at level 10 tho. But I still go with Coro lead.

NightDX

Neo Member
Well got Brewery using only 2 tickets and leveled her up to 35 and almost maxed weapon.

If anyone wants my friend ID is 191789167 and I have 5 slots available. I'll accept anyone with GAF in their name or of you postbyour name here.

Kettch

I used Bon's Brewery, and it looks like her weapon bonus is 4x for the raid. Against the fodder anyway, not sure if that's different than to the demon.

Rixa

I used Bon's Brewery, and it looks like her weapon bonus is 4x for the raid. Against the fodder anyway, not sure if that's different than to the demon.

^^
No wonder cause Iam testing BB and it seems that Bigbang is only 2x damage multiplier.

Level 7 demon it has 28560 HP

BB equipped lvl 69 Coro.
3 first hits with 3 different minions:

1. 2440
2. 1703
3. 1743

Coro skill use to demon, without chain

1. 14102
2. 14102

NightDX

Neo Member
Just got Goryou to lv45 and got his second ability and was thinking...
Isn't "light damage to vanguard with knockback and a 50% chance to daze" 1 mana skill too powerful for a 4star arcana? Even for a 5star would one of the best skills for a warrior I've seen so far.

What do you think?

Gizuko

Finished Phoena's quest at jpCC. Really didn't expect (spoiler? doesn't seem to matter, but I'll tag it anyway)
the credits to roll out after it
but it was a nice touch.

Managed it without revives. Either V2 power-creep is real and worse than I ever imagined it to be, or they lowered the difficulty.

HoF in case anyone wonders:
MLB Rafalgar
LB2 Cheery
LB0 Lilith
MLB Kasuga (for support)
LB2 Gurarao (friend's)
Subs:
Niu (slow rotate + warrior, so I can kizuna 5* hero, who has a subparty boost)
Aile w/volunteer's bow

desverger

I just tested Brewery's wand. These results are from lv27.

Basic attack from Brewery does 595 in a lv4 battle. lv6 raid, 2320 damage to a basic goon. 5800 to Sapras.

From just eyeballing it, seems like her wand does 4x against goonies in a raid, and 10x against Sapras.

Kettch

I just tested Brewery's wand. These results are from lv27.

Basic attack from Brewery does 595 in a lv4 battle. lv6 raid, 2320 damage to a basic goon. 5800 to Sapras.

From just eyeballing it, seems like her wand does 4x against goonies in a raid, and 10x against Sapras.

Tried using Ars' Brewery this time and I'm seeing 10x damage to Sapras as well. That's nuts.

I got the normal raid weapon from a chest drop (which is a waste since I have like no mace users :/), and I'm seeing 2x damage to Sapras with it. Maybe it's worth putting together a super shoddy wizard team just to let Brewery spam her special.

bonkeng

Tried using Ars' Brewery this time and I'm seeing 10x damage to Sapras as well. That's nuts.

I got the normal raid weapon from a chest drop (which is a waste since I have like no mace users :/), and I'm seeing 2x damage to Sapras with it. Maybe it's worth putting together a super shoddy wizard team just to let Brewery spam her special.

I'm doing it with Aludra. Was thinking of getting Bilgito for her 1 mana.

Rixa

What kinda of special it is, how many mana and how it works?

Wondering 3 mace users + Aludra + friend Brewery.
^^
If I get 3rd mace, if not maybe some warrior (Toka for wave heal).
Coro & Lolleta those mace users.

Its going to be hard raid...

Teddified

Just got another demon weapon from a Demon coin pull. And my only real club user besides a 65 Coro is a 31 Zaren. I wonder how far I can go....

bonkeng

lvl56 Brewery skill deals 68k to Sapras.

Her 2nd skill adds 22% atk, wonder how much damage it adds. I'll unlock it tomorrow, no rush now.

Edit: seems like gauntlet time changed again. waited til 0:00, now it says 8:45 remaining til next reset.

Aki-at

What kinda of special it is, how many mana and how it works?

Wondering 3 mace users + Aludra + friend Brewery.
^^
If I get 3rd mace, if not maybe some warrior (Toka for wave heal).
Coro & Lolleta those mace users.

Its going to be hard raid...

Yep I noticed a health jump from 6k to 20k between level 6 to 7...

I wonder if Gumi is following Japan's HP increase or decided on their own? I might be forced to try and pull a Brewy at this rate.

garath

So if Coro's special only does 14k with the demon weapon I think I'm just going to say screw it. Selene can still do 18k with her special. I don't really want to give up on the wild boar for Coro.

My Zaren just isn't leveled nor do I have a leveled knight party and I don't really want to spend tickets trying to get Brewery. But yeah, that hp is climbing fast.. 28k at level 7 seems... high.

Kettch

Yeah...Lolleta friend with the raid weapon just did a 27k special. Wizard team it is I guess, didn't realize the event characters were that OP.

Quixzlizx

Welp... didn't get Brewery with my tickets, but did get Velnar.

Although I hear he isn't OP until you LB him once because his second ability unlocks at 65.

garath

Well I used 4 tickets. I didn't get a Brewery but I got 4 brand new 3*. That's pretty nuts. All of them soldiers and 2 that use Maces. interesting. One had a chain story too. Neat.

Aki-at

So if Coro's special only does 14k with the demon weapon I think I'm just going to say screw it. Selene can still do 18k with her special. I don't really want to give up on the wild boar for Coro.

My Zaren just isn't leveled nor do I have a leveled knight party and I don't really want to spend tickets trying to get Brewery. But yeah, that hp is climbing fast.. 28k at level 7 seems... high.

I just did 10 pulls and only got 3 4* and the rest 3* (thankfully one was a Jedah so I decided to limit break her) so yeah, not any good luck for me.

At least we have 2 hours to beat the demon now I guess. Let...

bonkeng

My 65 Zaren with full BB has lesser dps than mlb Selene. I don't think knight with BB is any good. Better off using Selene, Trystan or Lindsey if you don't have coro like me.

garath

I just did 10 pulls and only got 3 4* and the rest 3* (thankfully one was a Jedah so I decided to limit break her) so yeah, not any good luck for me.

At least we have 2 hours to beat the demon now I guess. Let...

I pulled a total of 9 times. Only one 4* - Lucana. Guess I'm getting a Mage team together slowly but surely. But no Brewery. Oh well. Bunch of new arcana for me though. And maybe if I get spare raid weapons I can level one of these mace soldiers. I'm completely out of tickets and prysma now though. Not going to be any pulling anytime soon.

Aki-at

I pulled a total of 9 times. Only one 4* - Lucana. Guess I'm getting a Mage team together slowly but surely. But no Brewery. Oh well. Bunch of new arcana for me though. And maybe if I get spare raid weapons I can level one of these mace soldiers. I'm completely out of tickets and prysma now though. Not going to be any pulling anytime soon.

The annoying thing was Pirika appeared and u though I'd have pulled a 5* at least but I ended up with a 4* Elda!

Though you brought up a good point about club users. I completely disregarded the new arcana I pulled but Elda and 3* Aida (x2) are both club users. With Coro + these 2 and Jedah I think I might be okay in this event as long as I can get a few special weapons with the demon coins.

(My other 2 4* pulls was Yawood and Shakti so it wasn't too bad. I've got the final pieces for my mage and archer team at least.)

Finished Phoena's quest at jpCC. Really didn't expect (spoiler? doesn't seem to matter, but I'll tag it anyway)
the credits to roll out after it
but it was a nice touch.

Managed it without revives. Either V2 power-creep is real and worse than I ever imagined it to be, or they lowered the difficulty.

HoF in case anyone wonders:
MLB Rafalgar
LB2 Cheery
LB0 Lilith
MLB Kasuga (for support)
LB2 Gurarao (friend's)
Subs:
Niu (slow rotate + warrior, so I can kizuna 5* hero, who has a subparty boost)
Aile w/volunteer's bow

I imagine the V2 power creep, lol

Huh, good to hear it's not too bad, even though I got stamina fruit to burn.

Just haven't started any of the chain quests yet since there's like a million of other things to do

-------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-Reg for the Brave Frontier Collab in JPCC Looks like it'll be an upcoming tower event

elty

Got a Sapras from draw. I didn't get a single extra copy for the previous 3 demon raids. Just can't see her value when I have MLB Lindsey and Selene going. I felt pretty bad that I used my luck for this crap.

I would have prefered to get a copy of everything else. Thanks for the free rings I guess.

Also, f this HP jump.

Top Bottom