• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Gizuko

I imagine the V2 power creep, lol

Huh, good to hear it's not too bad, even though I got stamina fruit to burn.

Just haven't started any of the chain quests yet since there's like a million of other things to do

-------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-Reg for the Brave Frontier Collab in JPCC Looks like it'll be an upcoming tower event

It is actually easier than the current content, now that I have time to complete some quests lol

Nice, I was looking for the link, thank you for posting it!

By the way, try to pull for Candice if you still need any copies, since it seems the next FR gacha character's art could have been leaked/announced/datamined, and it usually isn't that long before they switch gachas once the character is announced.

chrono01

I'm disappointed to see the event weapon + Coro doing so little damage. I waited months not equipping a stronger weapon on her specifically for this event, and it seems like Gumi decided to make the best option a gatcha-only character instead. :/

I have 26 Premium Tickets so I could try for Brewery, but I was kind of holding onto them for V2. Granted the rates for Brewery right now are basically V2 odds, but that doesn't included the other SR/UR characters. I'll give it some thought before I do anything. I might opt to summon five times, and no more than that, and see how lucky I get.

Quixzlizx

Would you guys rather I put up level 60 Lephret with a just about maxed raid weapon as my leader, or keep level 80 Selene? From the anecdotal evidence, it doesn't seem like Lephret will be much better, if at all.

garath

I'm disappointed to see the event weapon + Coro doing so little damage. I waited months not equipping a stronger weapon on her specifically for this event, and it seems like Gumi decided to make the best option a gatcha-only character instead. :/

I have 26 Premium Tickets so I could try for Brewery, but I was kind of holding onto them for V2. Granted the rates for Brewery right now are basically V2 odds, but that doesn't included the other SR/UR characters. I'll give it some thought before I do anything. I might opt to summon five times, and no more than that, and see how lucky I get.

I summoned, didn't get Brewery and still don't feel so bad. I got a LOT of new arcana and some mace using 3* soldiers. Probably going to ring most but it's nice seeing new arcana. At least I didn't get another 3 copies of Audette and Ryubia or something.

chrono01

Would you guys rather I put up level 60 Lephret with a just about maxed raid weapon as my leader, or keep level 80 Selene? From the anecdotal evidence, it doesn't seem like Lephret will be much better, if at all.
I'd prefer Selene just because I'm running a Soldier team so I don't really want/need Knight mana. But it's entirely up to you, don't let me stop you!

I summoned, didn't get Brewery and still don't feel so bad. I got a LOT of new arcana and some mace using 3* soldiers. Probably going to ring most but it's nice seeing new arcana. At least I didn't get another 3 copies of Audette and Ryubia or something.
If I received 5x Faceless, I might have to quit CC. But yes, more Fortune Rings is always good. Frau will soon be here.

chrono01

Against my better judgement, 5x recruits, 5x 3* characters. That makes 0x 5* characters I've earned from the gatcha since my initial roll [which was a 5*, thanks to re-rolling].

...I don't know what I expected. I'm holding onto the rest of my 20 Premium Tickets for V2, where ALL of the rates for UR for that batch are increased, and not just a single advertised unit.

Miff

Dropped a few buddies that haven't played for over a month...

Got a few slots open with a Lvl 50 Brewery (soon to be 60). Hope it helps.

115,994,211 -- マットGAF

chrono01

115,994,211 -- マットGAF
We're already friends [CrnoCF] and I'm making use of your Brewery. I tried another two times [seven total] and still no Brewery. Oh well, I hope my Level 75 Coro [with raid weapon] helps you a bit. :/

Thanks, BTW.

Aki-at

I still pick Selene, she's probably more powerful than a level 60 Lephret with the special weapon no? That 10k attack is no joke.

Hm I wonder if the special weapon does less damage this time though? Selene's attack gave us a whooping 66k in damage whilst my level 75 Coro is only managing 16k damage (Which I think is the lowest I've recorded with a special weapon, it's just 3k more than the regular damage so does on normal baddies...)

115,994,211 -- マットGAF

Just added you, Aki-at with a Coro as leader.

Haitei Raoyue

Neo Member

Aki-at

Oh right so that explains the massive drop in attack power, this is the first weapon where the special does 50% instead of 100% more damage. Explains everything.

Brewery lvl60, unlock 2nd skill does 85k to Sapras.

Got 6 friend slots open: 189209901.

Sent a friend request, Aki-at.

Wonder how much additional damage she's going to do with Pheona backing her up.

bonkeng

Using Toto's attack buff decreased the damage. Hmmmm...

Edit: seems like i was wrong. Toto buff did increase the damage. My first test brewery got some damage, so 2nd skill deactivated.

Edit 2: Yep, Toto buff increased my damage from 85k to 103k.

Oreoleo

Got a 2nd Big Bang earlier in a DC pull but... I have no one else to give it to. Pulled some 3* hammer units earlier trying to get Brewery but neither of them seem that good (Jedah, Aida) . Should I just ring it?

Oh right so that explains the massive drop in attack power, this is the first weapon where the special does 50% instead of 100% more damage. Explains everything.

Sent a friend request, Aki-at.

Wonder how much additional damage she's going to do with Pheona backing her up.

sent you an invite, CFan.

Stider

Using Toto's attack buff decreased the damage. Hmmmm...

Makes sense I suppose, since Brewery's special is ice element,

That gives me an idea though, might try a party of Brewery, Roxanna, Millagan and Rino Atk buff dance, atk buff for 10s, frost buff dance then Brewery nuke.

Edit: missed your edit lol

bonkeng

Got a 2nd Big Bang earlier in a DC pull but... I have no one else to give it to. Pulled some 3* hammer units earlier trying to get Brewery but neither of them seem that good (Jedah, Aida) . Should I just ring it?

Try using Aida? Since you're not gonna ring her anyway (gold miner).

Makes sense I suppose, since Brewery's special is ice element,

That gives me an idea though, might try a party of Brewery, Roxanna, Millagan and Rino Atk buff dance, atk buff for 10s, frost buff dance then Brewery nuke.

Edit: missed your edit lol

Lol.

Im going to test Toto one more time.

I have Millagen but she's crafting 24/7 so still lvl1.

Musika + sub Phoena + Juliana should deal godlike damage.

Toto buff increased about 18k damage.

Anko

I tried pulling 3 times and got 2 Inuchiyo (damn you, RNGesus) and 1 Jedah.
I think I'm not going to pull anymore. T_T

115,994,211 -- マットGAF
I sent you a request. AnGAF here.

I have a Lvl 75 Coro with BB.

Quixzlizx

Try using Aida? Since you're not gonna ring her anyway (gold miner).

Lol.

Im going to test Toto one more time.

I have Millagen but she's crafting 24/7 so still lvl1.

Musika + sub Phoena + Juliana should deal godlike damage.

Toto buff increased about 18k damage.

Yeah, now that the event characters are the only ones who will deal decent damage to demons, dancer parties are going to become the new meta. I have Musica, but she's level 1 at the moment... I'll have to make sure to level her up for the next one. We might also have Frau by then, too.

Rixa

There is always Trolldell ;). 1* Unit that randomly boosts (with 1 warrior mana) one units damage 100% for temporarly (15s I think).

Trolldell info link here

Yeah, now that the event characters are the only ones who will deal decent damage to demons, dancer parties are going to become the new meta. I have Musica, but she's level 1 at the moment... I'll have to make sure to level her up for the next one. We might also have Frau by then, too.

I think next demon is designed for Archers anyways. Atleast Iam trying to raise levels of my Archers (ofc Musica first).

I sent friend requests to everyone that posted their code on these last two pages. I'm Shala.

As a new player, I don't have anything to offer though. :(

This is my first raid or whatever. Since my characters average levels are around 20, I'm guessing I don't have any chance to secure Sapras outside of luck using my premium tickets?

Also, what exactly are arcana coins used for? Just rolling for low level units?

Rixa

I sent friend requests to everyone that posted their code on these last two pages. I'm Shala.

This is my first raid or whatever. Since my characters average levels are around 20, I'm guessing I don't have any chance to secure Sapras outside of luck using my premium tickets?

I did accept your friend request.

Yes you have a good chance to get higher demon levels:

- Use only 1 soul to demon
- When you cant finish demon with one soul
- Send help requests to friends you have made here
- Friends will kill your demons you send them
- Now that there is 2h timer on demons, its much higher chance that someone has soul and kills your demon.
- Killer gets chest (and some demon coins) but you get one demon killed + demon coins and get to next demon
- You cant get demon with premium tix / prysma

Arcana coins are used for pulling 1*-3* units (that are under tavern of Holy Capital). Most of us are saving AC (Arcana Coins) for hoping to get version 2 of this game (Japan has it). I do have over 300k AC saved and I know here are players that are over 1m saved AC.

In V2 you can pull 3* units with using 2k AC per pull and sell those units to rings.

Ah ok, excellent. Thank you for the information and for accepting my friend request!

When you bring a friend to battle with you, how long does it take before you can use that same friend again?

Rixa

Ah ok, excellent. Thank you for the information and for accepting my friend request!

When you bring a friend to battle with you, how long does it take before you can use that same friend again?

Log off from game and then back in. If friend doesnt show do it again :).
If you want to wait, I think its 1h. But that logging off and back in is way faster.

Almost completed the set of 4 stars for Vice Capital in this new hatcher for JPCC.

Needless to say, didn't get any of the new V2s. Oh well.

Probably shouldn't have pulled so much since I didn't really care so much for the new V2s lol

------------------------------------------

CJSrl6pVEAAvWrl.jpg

So beautiful

ah_hia

115,994,211 -- マットGAF

You sure are lucky with your pulls. It seems your Main will be helping out a lot in this raid as well.

Rixa

Gumi seems to copy paste JPCC. Demon was earlier 2 hours timer, but is back to 1 hour timer. Too bad if they wont change weapon damage multiplier. Its going to be really tough with only 1h time.

Anko

Okay yeah. I really need to stop.

Third Inuchiyo! out of 4 pulls

What are the odds...

Edit:
Fuck this shit. What kind of luck must I have to not have any non-ring, non-demon or non-event UR all the way since I started playing in January?!?!
Fuck you inuchiyo.

The good thing about Brewery's skill is that it also wipes out all the trash mobs. Last demon raid I always got overwhelmed by the other enemies because of Selene's skill.

bonkeng

Invite me again. My lead should be helpful.

Friend ID:189209901

The good thing about Brewery's skill is that it also wipes out all the trash mobs. Last demon raid I always got overwhelmed by the other enemies because of Selene's skill.

Yeah nice small aoe, but just be careful when Sapras is directly attacking Brewery, her skill will miss.

Rixa

Musica + Brewery would be insane.

Tested this to level 54 Sapras. Loaned level 60 Brewery:

When using Musicas skill-> Brewery normal shot does 14747 damage and skill did about 50k

^^

I think the skill shot was not under Musica or it is somehow bugged cause it should do way more damage than lousy 50k.

Tested this to level 54 Sapras. Loaned level 60 Brewery:

When using Musicas skill-> Brewery normal shot does 14747 damage and skill did about 50k

^^

I think the skill shot was not under Musica or it is somehow bugged.

50k is pretty low, even if it didn't get buffed. My friend Brewery's all deal around the 70-90k damage, I'm using Phoena though.

Rixa

50k is pretty low, even if it didn't get buffed. My friend Brewery's all deal around the 70-90k damage, I'm using Phoena though.

Also everything happened so far that it might been 150k and I missed that nr 1 :p.

Edit: Swapped leader to Musica. Feel free to use her, her special lasts 30 seconds so its perfect for last wave. Costs 3 mana but so far no problems with yellow mana (after 50 level raid is 5 waves).

garath

I have so little interest in this raid. With the raid weapon being so crappy and the demon's hp so high, I'm barely logging in to do anything.

desverger

My main priority from this raid is to get close to 350 rings for MLB Frau. Still about 100 to go.

I don't really expect Sapras to drop, and I have plenty of warriors anyway. You'll want to keep 1 copy for poison and good kizuna in any case, so don't sell all of your copies!

Kettch

I have so little interest in this raid. With the raid weapon being so crappy and the demon's hp so high, I'm barely logging in to do anything.

If you have some of the GAF Breweries for friends, you can get pretty far without even bothering with the raid weapon. Finished up level 50 just now with my team of random level 20-30 wizards without any problem. A 90k Brewery special means an easy 360k damage even without Pirika/death mana.

I do think it makes for a poor event having everything centered around the event character though. It sounds this continues into the future. I think it's far more interesting gathering up a group of characters for the raid with the right weapons and class beforehand.

garath

If you have some of the GAF Breweries for friends, you can get pretty far without even bothering with the raid weapon. Finished up level 50 just now with my team of random level 20-30 wizards without any problem. A 90k Brewery special means an easy 360k damage even without Pirika/death mana.

I do think it makes for a poor event having everything centered around the event character though. It sounds this continues into the future. I think it's far more interesting gathering up a group of characters for the raid with the right weapons and class beforehand.

It's just another way to get you to spend money. That's fine. Just diminishes my interest.

I'll get high enough to get one copy at least then I'm probably out.

Rixa

Yeah this raid is quite easy if you have either Musica or Brewery or both or have one friend to loan the missing unit:

Brewery 2nd chain damage to level 61 Sapras with Musica boost: 151417
Normal Brewery damage under Musica boost: 14747

Quixzlizx

Right now I just have my normal soldier party + Brewery friend, only with Toka in the healer spot for healing and for mana consistency. I'm thinking of moving Hassan from my subs to the main party so he can use his boost ability + chain on the final wave.

Rixa

With right unit combination, this raid is a big joke.

Too bad, Iam missing Roxana & Toto. Theoretically I could do over 300k to Sapras, just replacing Toka with Trolldell and trying to kill Korona to pop Trolldell (couldnt do it on last Sapras).
My party below:

bonkeng

Yeah this raid is quite easy if you have either Musica or Brewery or both or have one friend to loan the missing unit:

Brewery 2nd chain damage to level 61 Sapras with Musica boost: 151417
Normal Brewery damage under Musica boost: 14747

The only problem is the 3mana cost for Musica. I'm currently running a full mage team. Aludra for the guaranteed 2 mana, Toto for buff, Brewery for main damage, then Ael Gloone, since I don't have any better mage. And another Brewery friend to help clear mobs.

With Phoena sub, I can have 4 x 100k+ bomb by the time Sapras shows herself.

Top Bottom