• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

elty

If you guys ever get V2 (lol), she does have a decent bond ability (restore HP after a critical attack) and being a demon, she'll give a bonus stat boost if you pair her to Coro.

The stat boost increases too, the higher the level she is.

Really depends if you think rings will be more useful or not.
To bad enhancer does not grow on trees, already have a lot to level.

To bad enhancer does not grow on trees, already have a lot to level.

They kinda do though, it's not really that hard to level up someone as long as you put in the effort. Getting units lvl 60 within a week is easily possible.

Just look at the Selene frenzy just before Aelle Gloon.

Aki-at

ueok1PH.jpg

Oh COME ON! I was so clos-

Oh... Well how about that?

I swear Gareth is my lucky charm.

chrono01

All you guys and getting those Sapras. I'm just under Level 70, not drop from the boss nor from the demon gatcha.

The horror.

Congrats to you all.

Quixzlizx

All you guys and getting those Sapras. I'm just under Level 70, not drop from the boss nor from the demon gatcha.

The horror.

Congrats to you all.

I have a total of 3 silver chests so far, and I'm at level 83.

I've never gotten an extra demon copy.

Vecks

I'm so not motivated to do this raid, or to play global in general. jpCC has spoiled me. the events there are more fun, less time consuming, and way more rewarding. I don't think I'm even going to reach 80. Well, I'm probably just going to send out as many requests as possible, once I hit 50.

Quixzlizx

Well, so far I'm 0/4 so far in the Colosseum tonight. People have managed to exploit the glitch to the point where I don't know how to win. There was one fight where the opposing team just had one archer left who never used a skill, so she picked off 4 of my team members who couldn't auto-attack because a skill was never used. Then I fight teams that somehow have Coro mega-spamming her skill while I can't use my mana.

Edit: 0/5... Had 3 characters left to 1, got Trystaned.

Rixa

6 battle in a row without demon,wtf

This has been happening to me more frequently as well. Not as bad as 6 in a row though.

Had same thing happening yesterday. It was 6th battle that triggered demon, was kinda wtf feeling.

Well, so far I'm 0/4 so far in the Colosseum tonight. People have managed to exploit the glitch to the point where I don't know how to win. There was one fight where the opposing team just had one archer left who never used a skill, so she picked off 4 of my team members who couldn't auto-attack because a skill was never used. Then I fight teams that somehow have Coro mega-spamming her skill while I can't use my mana.

Edit: 0/5... Had 3 characters left to 1, got Trystaned.

^^ I was so pissed that they closed my 29.6 made ticket. So I did send them email (again).

Rixa wrote to Gumi 7.7.2015 said:
Hi.
This glitch is still going on. You have Colosseum event going and your
Colosseum is bugfest. Due to this bug I have lost most of my fights.
One (1)! question:
How hard it is to fix this, how hard it is to force people use full
teams?
Cause I lost most of my fight I cant even try to get top 500. Where are
my Prysmas, Honor Tokens, Enhancers I have lost due to this glitch. I
want compensation.
Seriously fix Colosseum now.
Yours: Rixa

Surprisingly got "ok" answer from Gumi (see the bolded part).

Gumi CS to Rixa said:
Gumi Support Team (Support & Community Portal)
Jul 9, 00:52

How's it goin' Cap'n~

I am sorry to hear that this has greatly disrupted your progress in the game.
Please be advised that we are already on top of this issue, and are doing the best we can to have this coliseum matters addressed in due time.

As for your request for a compensation, kindly wait for further announcements regarding this.

Rest assured that we'll deal with this accordingly.

If there's anything else that you want us to address, don't hesitate to seek us again.
Looking forward to our next encounter. As always 'tis a pleasure to you wit' us.

Until then, you have a good one.

Regards,
Chain Chronicle Team
Adherents of Yggdra
Arcana [58]

Rixa

Sweet, I guess every code can be used 10 times, I only thought that it was the case for Gumi's Twitter codes.

So this is different code than I got from monday. Cause this worked to my main acco too. It has now 2 of those swords and 2 exp boosters.

So this is different code than I got from monday. Cause this worked to my main acco too. It has now 2 of those swords and 2 exp boosters.

Really? That's pretty cool. The sword is useless but I guess it's a nice collectors item.

I think I'll use the Exp booster in the next Tower Event since there's a lot of exp to be earned there.

Quixzlizx

^^ I was so pissed that they closed my 29.6 made ticket. So I did send them email (again).

Surprisingly got "ok" answer from Gumi (see the bolded part).

Thanks for passing along that info. I was so mad yesterday I wanted to stomp on my phone, at which point I figured I should just go to sleep :lol I was still winning a majority of my Colosseum matches before yesterday, but everything went wrong.

garath

Finally got Phoena to 60. Guess I'll work on her quest in the middle of the raid :) Just finished level 45. I'm going so slow.

Quixzlizx

I beat the first two stages of Phoena's quest this morning. Nothing too bad yet.

Any tips for the last two stages if I'm using a soldier + Lilith team? I figure I should know what I'm getting into to help minimize revive fruit usage.

garath

I beat the first two stages of Phoena's quest this morning. Nothing too bad yet.

Any tips for the last two stages if I'm using a soldier + Lilith team? I figure I should know what I'm getting into to help minimize revive fruit usage.

Just did the first stage myself. That was pretty easy. 4 blue chests too. Awesome.

Aki-at

First two stages are easy, even the third stage isn't bad but the fourth stage? Oh boy, so many bosses coming at once!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osonYgswtro quick YouTube search brought back this video, analyse it and weep. (It only took me 2 revival fruits I think)

Phoena's quest isn't that bad. Worst case you'll only lose like 5 revival fruits or something, big deal. It's not like there are any other hard quests.

Gizuko

Get two green mana early on if you can, since you can control the slot to a certain degree, and if anyone's HP is less than a half, use Lilith's skill. Don't even think about saving it at that point.

Can't say much besides that, for gCC at least.

Quixzlizx

Thanks for the advice. I'm planning on using honor tokens to increase my revival fruit stockpile up to 5 before the last stage.

In a completely unrelated matter, should I just put the Fate Bow from Musica's chain story on her, or is there some archer powerhouse in v2 I should be saving it for? I'm just going to put the raid weapon on Tigre during the bow raid (if I use the raid weapon at all), since the raid weapons aren't really a big deal at this point.

garath

Just got my third big bang. What the heck am I going to do with all these? I guess I'll use Aida. I should be able to get her to 40 pretty quick and the 1 red mana attack boost sounds nice. Little extra damage from big bang might make up for replacing one of my 5* powerhouses.

desverger

I posted some hints here, when I completed the quest myself.

Thanks for the advice. I'm planning on using honor tokens to increase my revival fruit stockpile up to 5 before the last stage.

In a completely unrelated matter, should I just put the Fate Bow from Musica's chain story on her, or is there some archer powerhouse in v2 I should be saving it for? I'm just going to put the raid weapon on Tigre during the bow raid (if I use the raid weapon at all), since the raid weapons aren't really a big deal at this point.

I'm wondering the same. I think we should wait for the eventual bow raid at least before giving it to her. She'll benefit a lot from the raid bow due to her passive that gives mana when she deals a killing blow. More kills, more mana to sing!

I've actually considered giving her bow to Solo - that would mean she procs both slow and blind on her ranged attacks.

garath

Level 53 on the raid with an all soldier team and no raid weapons.. I'm starting to struggle a bit. Grabbing a friend coro with raid weapon lets me use the full bar of mana on her ability and I finish the 210k+ damage with about 10 seconds left. Level 80 is going to be a challenge without spamming Brewery friends. :(

Aki-at

Gumi has put a clock on the main menu screen. Haha most useful addition to this game they've ever done!

Phoena's quest isn't that bad. Worst case you'll only lose like 5 revival fruits or something, big deal. It's not like there are any other hard quests.

TBH this could have been 10 times harder and required me to revive 20 times and it'd still be brilliant ability to have. Thanks to Pheona I now breeze through Gauntlet without much worry, she seriously makes my Coro so OP.

Gizuko

I'm wondering the same. I think we should wait for the eventual bow raid at least before giving it to her. She'll benefit a lot from the raid bow due to her passive that gives mana when she deals a killing blow. More kills, more mana to sing!

I've actually considered giving her bow to Solo - that would mean she procs both slow and blind on her ranged attacks.

Was going to say the bolded myself, it really is the only reason I haven't given my Musica anything yet.

As for v2 Archers... Zuiha and Oruoretta are the only ones that come to mind (I don't know if they are v2, actually). v2 Introduced the gunner class, and since then most of the op-tier arcana from the archer class are actually gunners - Tatiana, Bobomber, Mira and Baltoro, to name a few.

This is not to say current archers are bad in v2, they got buffed when v2 hit and with the coninent of sin update they got a buff that added a distance-reliant multiplier (x1 at max range x1.2 at close range, or so), if I recall correctly. Also, Sasha has a x1.5 multiplier vs slowed enemies.

Musica's bow fits debuff teams better than herself. I'd either wait for the bow raid or give her the steel bow (free quest reward).

Quixzlizx

I posted some hints here, when I completed the quest myself.

Was going to say the bolded myself, it really is the only reason I haven't given my Musica anything yet.

As for v2 Archers... Zuiha and Oruoretta are the only ones that come to mind (I don't know if they are v2, actually). v2 Introduced the gunner class, and since then most of the op-tier arcana from the archer class are actually gunners - Tatiana, Bobomber, Mira and Baltoro, to name a few.

This is not to say current archers are bad in v2, they got buffed when v2 hit and with the coninent of sin update they got a buff that added a distance-reliant multiplier (x1 at max range x1.2 at close range, or so), if I recall correctly. Also, Sasha has a x1.5 multiplier vs slowed enemies.

Musica's bow fits debuff teams better than herself. I'd either wait for the bow raid or give her the steel bow (free quest reward).

Thanks for the advice. I have a Grasshopper on her for now, and I guess I'll just keep that until the bow raid is over, at least. I also have Sheda crafting a Shade Bow, which is actually pretty decent.

chrono01

Oh cool. This is a wierd code btw, lot's of people were able to claim it while others said that it didn't work anymore, I don't know what's up with that.

Did you claim it just now?
Yeah, I claimed it just before I made that post. Strange how it doesn't work for some. :(

Yeah, I claimed it just before I made that post. Strange how it doesn't work for some. :(

I guess Gumi isn't even able to have a properly working giveaway code lol.

But thanks, that information is pretty useful. Maybe I'll be able to get my hands on more codes, that exp boost is going to do wonders in a tower raid. The sword is also cool.

Cool, thanks! Worked for me!

Should I save this sword for somebody in particular?

Also, thanks for the people that added me to their friend list. I received my Sapras. :D No idea if she's any good or not but since I haven't even finished Chapter 2 of the main story yet, I'll take any 5* I can get.

Cool, thanks! Worked for me!

Should I save this sword for somebody in particular?

Also, thanks for the people that added me to their friend list. I received my Sapras. :D No idea if she's any good or not but since I haven't even finished Chapter 2 of the main story yet, I'll take any 5* I can get.

Oh cool, thats nice to hear. The sword isn't really good though, keep it as a collectors item.

Top Bottom