• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

bevan1121

Neo Member
http://gumi.sg/redemption/

It might not work though, keep me updated. If you can't redeem the code you could retry later, who knows if it works again by then, it's really wierd.

Woot, still working and I managed to redeem the code! Thanks Kenji!

Btw, anyone knows what's this AP Buddy System thing in the update notice? I dont see the colo fix on the apple app store, but this along with the server clock was shown

Rixa

1.6.0 fixes Colo 3-man bug finally :).

I was so close (time did run out) to one orb this. Oh well its my alt (or someone else) that takes the drop. My alt has been stealing so many silvers chests from my main. Alt is at 47 level, need to use Vigor Fruits (got 8) so that I get it to 100 atleast too.

Screenshot_2015-07-10-09-17-54.png

Gizuko

Code worked, thanks Kenji!

Also, the new icon nearly made me spit my drink, so blue it seemed like v2 at first, until I noticed it featured Hero v1. Sigh...

Like 18 people redeemed that code lol, it's super bugged.

I like that the colloseum has a better countdown timer now, the PST time in the menu is also cool.

Edit: Friends Menu has also changed a bit, nothing major though.

Think I'm gonna quit Chain Chronicles after this demon event, especially when I don't bother with arena and peeps I was relying on to primarily do demon events in friended me =(. What do I have to do to ensure I've saved my progress etc? Just link my Facebook?

Will be on One Piece TC only lol

garath

Hey Aki, no, Gumi just addressed me as Cap'n and sent me on my way with a "nothing we can do" message. I scrounged some prysma and got super lucky with a last grasp pull late last night.

You pulled two Brewerys? Oh my. Lucky. I did 10 pulls with nothing. All out of tickets and prysma. :( I even came close to wanting to buy some lol.

Good stuff though.

Avalt

Sorry AzuGAF, but my mage team team ran out of time on wave 5/6.... so I can't help you past lvl. 100. Usually I can at least reach the boss at these high levels and get a few hits in... but I'm just not liking this raid at all.

Edit: Still got 500 Demon Coins for participating lol

garath

I'm seeing people get up in the 150s range in this raid. It's insane. Without my own Brewery though, it's just not going to happen for me. I'm aiming for 80 since I got two bonus copies of Sapras from gold chests but that's it.

Fishious

It's finally letting me download the update from the Amazon App Store on my Android tablet. Bout time.

Think I'm gonna quit Chain Chronicles after this demon event, especially when I don't bother with arena and peeps I was relying on to primarily do demon events in friended me =(. What do I have to do to ensure I've saved my progress etc? Just link my Facebook?

If you don't delete the app you should be fine regardless, but I believe linking to your Facebook should allow you to recover it later if necessary. I haven't linked mine so I can't say for sure.

At the very least I think I should still be on your friend list, but I'm also not dropping prysma on raid event characters so I'm only moderately useful.

If you don't delete the app you should be fine regardless, but I believe linking to your Facebook should allow you to recover it later if necessary. I haven't linked mine so I can't say for sure.

At the very least I think I should still be on your friend list, but I'm also not dropping prysma on raid event characters so I'm only moderately useful.
Think the game has defeated me with its RNG pulls lol, last 2 pulls I did was the same exact silver rank character Inuichiyo(?) and I accepted I won't get good people without paying for pulls lol

Gizuko

Think the game has defeated me with its RNG pulls lol, last 2 pulls I did was the same exact silver rank character Inuichiyo(?) and I accepted I won't get good people without paying for pulls lol

Come on, don't be like that haha
Actually, setting a nice MLB character as lead will help a lot in this regard (LB3-MLB Selene/MLB Trystan come to mind), they don't even need to be tavern characters.
Also, whales flock together - in mobage at least. You either get to know them through a forum or know them through whaling yourself. As a whale, there's little to no benefit in befriending a non-IAP (AC, maybe), but most people will befriend you regardless.

I keep a couple of low-ranked friends, in fact, since they are a good AC source - unless they have some ridiculous character as lead, Hero, for example. I know you have pulled at least one better 3*, are you pulling my leg?

I'm f2p though, Musica, Trystan and Selene are my only remarkable units.

Fishious

Come on, don't be like that haha
Actually, setting a nice MLB character as lead will help a lot in this regard (LB3-MLB Selene/MLB Trystan come to mind), they don't even need to be tavern characters.
Also, whales flock together - in mobage at least. You either get to know them through a forum or know them through whaling yourself. As a whale, there's little to no benefit in befriending a non-IAP (AC, maybe), but most people will befriend you regardless.

I keep a couple of low-ranked friends, in fact, since they are a good AC source - unless they have some ridiculous character as lead, Hero, for example. I know you have pulled at least one better 3*, are you pulling my leg?

I'm f2p though, Musica, Trystan and Selene are my only remarkable units.

There's some guy on my friend list that randomly friended me back during the Coro raid. Whenever a hot new character comes out he has them to 80 within a day or two. Right now he has a lv 80 Brewery. I have no idea why he hasn't unfriended me yet.

As long as you have one of the good free units LB3 or MLB you shouldn't have too much trouble getting good friends. And even if you don't I'm sure there are people here who will friend you regardless.

bonkeng

I'm seeing people get up in the 150s range in this raid. It's insane. Without my own Brewery though, it's just not going to happen for me. I'm aiming for 80 since I got two bonus copies of Sapras from gold chests but that's it.

2 Brewery makes a lot of difference. I'm at 150 now with only 2 souls needed.

I'll help you get over 100 if you want, for the free Premium Ticket.

garath

2 Brewery makes a lot of difference. I'm at 150 now with only 2 souls needed.

I'll help you get over 100 if you want, for the free Premium Ticket.

Are you on my friend list? What's your in game name? I'm garath.

I'm still doing the 50s in one soul but I'm just not playing it as much as I would normally. Once it gets to the 2-3 soul range I'm in trouble. I'm way behind the curve.

Aki-at

I think from now on, outside of a Julianna or Alundra rate up I'm going to stick with my Pyrsma until the demon event character turns up.

Don't leave us Billy! Just ask for help in this thread and someone will come to you're rescue, thanks to the 3 members in this thread who've added me in this raid I'm blasting through it!

Hey Aki, no, Gumi just addressed me as Cap'n and sent me on my way with a "nothing we can do" message. I scrounged some prysma and got super lucky with a last grasp pull late last night.

:(

And here I thought Gumi was being nice and all! Thank the RNG machine it decided to favour you.

I don't even have a Brewery and I'm at 114 using only 2 souls. From now on I'm definitely just going to aim to have a team that either compliments the event character or have friends that have it. The weapons are almost useless.

Anko

I'm still doing the 50s in one soul but I'm just not playing it as much as I would normally. Once it gets to the 2-3 soul range I'm in trouble. I'm way behind the curve.

I managed with just a brewery friend all the way. I don't even have an all mage team (mostly soldiers like coro with the BB). Even past 110 it's still only 2 souls with an average mana pull. Doing on average, 500k+ damage. 630k on a good mana roll.

bonkeng

BonGAF here. I'm in your friend list.

I can 1 soul til level 120ish, so feel free to request some backup.

Gizuko

There's some guy on my friend list that randomly friended me back during the Coro raid. Whenever a hot new character comes out he has them to 80 within a day or two. Right now he has a lv 80 Brewery. I have no idea why he hasn't unfriended me yet.

Some whales are surprisingly helpful in that regard, I have a couple of random whale friends in jpCC and they didn't unfriend me after 2 consecutive events missing the event character. Guess there really are nice (selfless?) people even among whales.

Not enough, though, I don't have any in gCC.

I think i might be joining, you I am at 94 still no gold chest and the game requires far too much dedication. Not only that but it seems if you do not have the RNG character, you are not going to progress far, I got lucky this time and got boobery, but next time I wont be.

Miff

So... this new referral feature... does it only work with new accounts or can we all add each other and profit?

Says we can just enter a friend ID?

Azusa

I think i might be joining, you I am at 94 still no gold chest and the game requires far too much dedication. Not only that but it seems if you do not have the RNG character, you are not going to progress far, I got lucky this time and got boobery, but next time I wont be.

This game doesn't require much time and I like it. You don't need to grind endlessly the same quests. AP regen is slow enough.

You never know what you'll get in the future events and future tavern pulls. I didn't started with 5* and after 6 months I have several great ring characters, demons and some 4* from tavern. Can't progress far in demon raid event? Your goal is level 80, everything else is optional and just a nice bonus. Cant get more than 2 copies of demon? Nothing to worry about. I never got them too and I was farming all raids. You can always farm rings and buy 5 cards to MLB anything you like. Or try to roll some 4*. If you are doing gauntlets and all event/quests you can farm enough prysma and tickets to do several pull per month.

I don't have boobery but my friends do and it helps a lot. Also try to send requests more often. Of course, you'll need many active friends for this. There are a big threads on chain chronicle fan forums where you can find friends to help with raid.

garath

Finished Phoena's third quest. Just have the 4th to go. If I have the time, I'll do it tonight and that should help for the raid too. I have 10 revival fruits ready to go just in case. Hopefully with my team I'll only need a few though.

I like this game because of it's charm. All the stories and stuff are fun, I don't even care about the rest.

Not that the story is a masterpiece or something but if you compare it to other mobile games this is miles above the rest, even if it's a generic Jrpg story.

Azusa

I like this game because of it's charm. All the stories and stuff are fun, I don't even care about the rest.

Not that the story is a masterpiece or something but if you compare it to other mobile games this is miles above the rest, even if it's a generic Jrpg story.

This, yes.

Also quality. Great character art, nice UI, and simple, understandable and non-grindy gameplay.

Miff

Which refferal feature? is it new?

In the news section, supposed to be released today but can't see it.

Share your ID on twitter and then they need to enter your friend ID and you both benefit; looks like they can do it anytime (even part way through the game).

Reading it more carefully I think I'm being way too optimistic though, it does say "new friend" and rewards are only triggered "when" they reach a milestone (Rank 20/30/40). So sorry if I got your hopes up :)

Avalt

What happened, AvaGAF?

The following :p Yeah my team is pretty bad for this raid...

Sorry AzuGAF, but my mage team team ran out of time on wave 5/6.... so I can't help you past lvl. 100. Usually I can at least reach the boss at these high levels and get a few hits in... but I'm just not liking this raid at all.

Edit: Still got 500 Demon Coins for participating lol

I like this game cause it has a nice charm. The gameplay isn't bad, I like the art and it doesn't take me that long to run through a session of it.

At first I didn't like how slow the AP regen rate now, but now I'm ok with it since I can time when to play this game.

Also helps that JPCC is so generous~

Top Bottom