• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

CNq4mQ-UAAEaHv1.jpg

well at the very least, cleared level 40, so LB2 Fuuko get!

still not sure how to decide to farm points though, it's still very time consuming to try and clear stages without the soul boost unless I go to a lower leveled stage and I guess I could just use the soul boost and chance upon a red chest or a golden hoodie?

Gizuko

well at the very least, cleared level 40, so LB2 Fuuko get!

still not sure how to decide to farm points though, it's still very time consuming to try and clear stages without the soul boost unless I go to a lower leveled stage and I guess I could just use the soul boost and chance upon a red chest or a golden hoodie?

Grats!

I'm farmming 30-31, point increase sucks on the higher stages except -maybe- for bonus mobs, which didn't proc while I was making my way to 40. Those are lvl72 stages, but are reasonably normal, as long as you use Tilith in the cat one.

Azusa

NINA and DEED are back!

Also special daily ticket thing is started today. It's in the gift box.
We will get total 130 tickets. Log in daily and don't miss.

Liam x 5 costs 130 tickets
40 tickets for 5*
20 tickets for 4*

I know I'll miss 2-3 tickets :( So I think I'll skip Liam and grab some waifu 5*.

How can you actually get 130 Tickets in the span of the event, it doesn't check out right?

I think I'm going to go for the main prize, logging in daily shouldn't be a huge problem, if I happen to miss a day or something getting Three copies of Theresa is a pretty neat consolation prize though so it's fine either way.

Liam has like the worst artwork though, I hope he's any good.

desverger

How can you actually get 130 Tickets in the span of the event, it doesn't check out right?

Yep, it doesn't make sense. There's 96 days from now till December 6th.

Then again, there's misinformation (by gumi) everywhere. Event info says December 6th, Fortune Ticket exchange says Oct 1st, and the banner says November 30th..

Avalt

I think we can assume that we will get at least 130 tickets, someway.... For me it's going to be a tough choice between X5 Liam or x3 Lephret so I can MLB her. This will be a rare opportunity to MLB a UR tavern recruit arcana....

Also is either Deed or Nina any good or is it better to save rings for something in the future?

garath

I could probably scrounge up enough rings to get deed if I so desired. Might help for the next spear raid lol.

Just finished MLB'ing Frau so kind of low on rings.

Azusa

I could probably scrounge up enough rings to get deed if I so desired. Might help for the next spear raid lol.

Just finished MLB'ing Frau so kind of low on rings.

If you have an another spear user like Selene maybe its better to grab Nina if you don't have strong archer for upcoming bow raid.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
MLB DEED GET!!!

I have been hoarding rings for the longest time so I can get her for round 2, my first 5* MLB!!!

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Can't wait for the subjugation event to end tomorrow night. It just takes too long to go through and its actually getting to a point of being annoying now that Chain Chronicle is actually eating into the time I could be playing other games.

Also undecided if I want tickets or to MLB Fuuko, though I been very unlucky with the chest drops even if I get a golden hoodie

Quixzlizx

I'm not sure whether to go for Deed or Nina. Deed will probably be more useful overall, but I already have a full knight team, and Nina will be better for the upcoming raid.

I'm also conflicted about MLB Liam. I could spend 120 tickets to get to LB3 Lephret, or 40 tickets to get to MLB Toka, or 20 tickets to get a chain story from Alvert...

Avalt

Apparently Nina has a rare kizuna ability which grants a fellow archer/gunner immunity to blindness. Might be worth picking up one copy just for that.

After thinking about a bit, I decided to skip Deed and save rings for the rings gatcha. My MLB Selene provides enough spear dps :p

garath

Apparently Nina has a rare kizuna ability which grants a fellow archer/gunner immunity to blindness. Might be worth picking up one copy just for that.

After thinking about a bit, I decided to skip Deed and save rings for the rings gatcha. My MLB Selene provides enough spear dps :p

Hmmm. I may get one copy just to have. She'll be good with a second bow for the raid.

Any other ring characters coming up that we need to get?

bonkeng

I'm not sure whether to go for Deed or Nina. Deed will probably be more useful overall, but I already have a full knight team, and Nina will be better for the upcoming raid.

I'm also conflicted about MLB Liam. I could spend 120 tickets to get to LB3 Lephret, or 40 tickets to get to MLB Toka, or 20 tickets to get a chain story from Alvert...

I'm in the same boat with you. MLB Liam is good, but I also have LB1 Lephret, which I can MLB with 120 tickets. LB2 Toka needs 40 tickets for me to MLB as well.

As for Deed and Nina, in my opinion MLB Deed is too good to pass up, if you have the rings. Nina 1 copy is enough for me.

BJK

Hmmm. I may get one copy just to have. She'll be good with a second bow for the raid.

Any other ring characters coming up that we need to get?

http://chainchronicle.gamerch.com/Fortune Ring Exchange

This wiki isn't fully up-to-date, but it goes through the release of v2.

Before the rereleases of Deed & Nina, I was eyeballing Solo (archer who buffs his fellow archers)...and I've seen it said Marida's daze-on-crit ability pays dividends in certain parts of v2. Having ~750 rings as of this morning (after turning 40,000 honor into 30 rings...) meant I'd have no trouble getting both.

Now, I'm MLB-ing Nina & rushing her to 80 before Rasphia, where she becomes my best option for the raid weapon (over LB2 Armilus).

Not sure whether to limit break the LB0 Deed I've had since her initial release -vs- putting those extra rings into MLB Solo or Marida. On the plus side, it's not like this is a 1-week rerelease like JP received.

Also, interesting to see Aoi's chain story is now in the game; I am gradually preparing myself to throw a lot of resources into Chain Story Festival 4.

Kettch

Ah good, they're sending out an addition festival ticket to everyone. I can stop dealing with their support now.

The new event quest in dawning today is pretty good XP-wise, if anyone needs to rank up. 800xp for 8ap. Not the best rewards though, just gold and coins, so you probably don't want to waste stamina fruit this time.

bonkeng

Ah good, they're sending out an addition festival ticket to everyone. I can stop dealing with their support now.

The new event quest in dawning today is pretty good XP-wise, if anyone needs to rank up. 800xp for 8ap. Not the best rewards though, just gold and coins, so you probably don't want to waste stamina fruit this time.

I still haven't received yesterday's ticket. I only have 1 after today's log in.

Azusa

Ticket mystery solved.

Hey Captains!

In regards to your inquiries about this event, you can reach maximum of 130 Festive Tickets for 3 months. Since we will be giving x2 Festive Tickets during Friday, Saturday and Sunday for every week. So make sure to login everyday!

Also, the Festive Ticket Exchange dates will be fix since exchanging your tickets will be until Dec.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
You know, it just dawned on me that Deed was supposed to be released last month, but they pushed her back because she is a really good spear user for the Elza demon invade.

That's why there was no "2nd run ring pull" last month, but we had two this month.

Gumi you sly bastards :/

chrono01

I'll probably go for the MLB Liam, since he's similar to Cheery and I lack really nice Mage characters [I only have Aludra and Frau, as my 5*, aside from a demon or two].

Gizuko

So... I ended up with MLB Fuuko v2, LB2 Tsuru and 1 Yukata Phoena... with 300k points to spare. Phoena's 2nd ability requires LB2, though, so I'm out of luck :(

Wonder if I should push my luck or get LB3 Tsuru. Seems like the "better" option, but... ugh, Yukata Phoena made the main cast relevant again.

So... I ended up with MLB Fuuko v2, LB2 Tsuru and 1 Yukata Phoena... with 300k points to spare. Phoena's 2nd ability requires LB2, though, so I'm out of luck :(

Wonder if I should push my luck or get LB3 Tsuru. Seems like the "better" option, but... ugh, Yukata Phoena made the main cast relevant again.

wow what a bad position to be in :x

I guess depends if we'll ever see more Volunteer army people

I think at the end I'll be with a LB3 Fuuko V2, LB2 Tsuru and one copy each of the fortune ring returnees just for character quests and whatever

I could MLB Fuuko V2, but I feel like gambling and hoping people complained enough to Sega for them to redo this event lol

Gizuko

wow what a bad position to be in :x

I guess depends if we'll ever see more Volunteer army people

I think at the end I'll be with a LB3 Fuuko V2, LB2 Tsuru and one copy each of the fortune ring returnees just for character quests and whatever

I could MLB Fuuko V2, but I feel like gambling and hoping people complained enough to Sega for them to redo this event lol

I was thinking of using them in the next SE, I actually hadn't though about new members at all haha but seeing as they added the 4* soldier... I might pull for Phoena.

TBH, I like Fuuko's remake, I think there is some value in MLBing her but... What if Sega gives us a free Phoena due to the complaints?! Like they did with Rafalgar. They better complain a lot lol

Regarding the event, I hope they remove golden hens and readjust point distribution :(

I was thinking of using them in the next SE, I actually hadn't though about new members at all haha but seeing as they added the 4* soldier... I might pull for Phoena.

TBH, I like Fuuko's remake, I think there is some value in MLBing her but... What if Sega gives us a free Phoena due to the complaints?! Like they did with Rafalgar. They better complain a lot lol

Regarding the event, I hope they remove golden hens and readjust point distribution :(

considering there's two new rewards units, hard to say which one they'll give out for free due to possible complaints (please be a lot lol)

yeah, I think it's mostly the amount of points you get from stages that need to be readjusted

it's really not that much fun if I have to spend 20 minutes on a level 40 stage burning through 4 souls just to come out with about 10k points

Kettch

Oh wow, it looks like Gumi actually removed the +1 crafting quest perk from the VIP list. I was wondering why it hadn't been popping up a second time the last 2 days, and it's no longer listed on the shop page anywhere.

So yeah. Permanently unlocked my ass. Hope nobody bought prysma for that.

Quixzlizx

Oh wow, it looks like Gumi actually removed the +1 crafting quest perk from the VIP list. I was wondering why it hadn't been popping up a second time the last 2 days, and it's no longer listed on the shop page anywhere.

So yeah. Permanently unlocked my ass. Hope nobody bought prysma for that.

I think they screwed it up, since I went from 1 to 0 crafting quests. Rod of Life is still missing for me despite everything turning over 3 hours ago.

Kettch

I think they screwed it up, since I went from 1 to 0 crafting quests. Rod of Life is still missing for me despite everything turning over 3 hours ago.

That happens to me a lot too. Restarting the app usually fixes it though and it'll pop back up.

Lockon

Well, that was fast. Got my first 5* from the free gatcha...Symphonia.

Been only getting 3* stuffs, one 4*, and a 2* yesterday. Wonder what's the rate on this thing is.

Kettch

Yay, got my missing ticket and the compensation ticket.

New quest is even better than yesterday's. 1080xp for 9ap. Decent amount of arcana coins too, I seem to be getting 900 total most of the time.

Top Bottom