• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

desverger

There are 97 days in this, which contain 14 weekend.
97 + 14*3=139
So no 4*healer if you want mlb Liam.

91 days till Nov 30, 13*3 = 39 weekend days, 13*4 = 52 regular days, 39*2 + 52 equals 130 tickets.

I assume the festive tickets end at the end of November but you still have a week to redeem the units after that.

elty

91 days till Nov 30, 13*3 = 39 weekend days, 13*4 = 52 regular days, 39*2 + 52 equals 130 tickets.

I assume the festive tickets end at the end of November but you still have a week to redeem the units after that.
Doesn't it end on December 6?

Gizuko

considering there's two new rewards units, hard to say which one they'll give out for free due to possible complaints (please be a lot lol)

yeah, I think it's mostly the amount of points you get from stages that need to be readjusted

it's really not that much fun if I have to spend 20 minutes on a level 40 stage burning through 4 souls just to come out with about 10k points

Well, I didn't buy any Fuukos, so I won't regret if they gift us a copy of her (which is probably what they'll do, since she is the best to MLB).
I ended up getting a LB1 Phoena, which is worthless, but I like the art so whatever haha

To be honest I ended up getting burned farming stage 31, I don't remember the grind to MLB Tillith being this boring, even if it wasn't fun.

Well, I didn't buy any Fuukos, so I won't regret if they gift us a copy of her (which is probably what they'll do, since she is the best to MLB).
I ended up getting a LB1 Phoena, which is worthless, but I like the art so whatever haha

To be honest I ended up getting burned farming stage 31, I don't remember the grind to MLB Tillith being this boring, even if it wasn't fun.

I luckily got a golden hoodie right at the end which gave me enough points to buy two Fuukos V2 to MLB her so I guess I'm ok without compensation lol

I imagine tower grinding is a lot easier since you only need one team, unlike here you need at least 4 teams and all your event units are spread out everywhere unless you pulled like crazy

----------------------------------------------------------

CN9Vka7VEAAsaL2.jpg

Also got the new FR character last night, woo
Might be considering to MLB her, especially since I have the rings to do so if I get unlucky with AC pulls

Liking they are doing gold event right after this. Even encouraging you to keep doing the missions over and over again lol

Huh, they are revamping the fortune ring system in JPCC at the end of this month.
Changing the fortune ring gatcha system to you'll get a copy after so many pulls, like with demon coins gatcha.
They are removing the fortune ring exchange character system :O
We can buy premium tickets again (25 rings for the first 5, 50 rings for the next 20 lol) and your limit resets every month
3 stars weapons, enhancers, forgers no longer gives you rings :x
And I heard they nerfed FR farming too

very interesting developments

Gizuko

I luckily got a golden hoodie right at the end which gave me enough points to buy two Fuukos V2 to MLB her so I guess I'm ok without compensation lol

I imagine tower grinding is a lot easier since you only need one team, unlike here you need at least 4 teams and all your event units are spread out everywhere unless you pulled like crazy

Also got the new FR character last night, woo
Might be considering to MLB her, especially since I have the rings to do so if I get unlucky with AC pulls

Liking they are doing gold event right after this. Even encouraging you to keep doing the missions over and over again lol

Huh, they are revamping the fortune ring system in JPCC at the end of this month.
Changing the fortune ring gatcha system to you'll get a copy after so many pulls, like with demon coins gatcha.
We can buy premium tickets again (25 rings for the first 5, 50 rings for the next 20 lol) and your limit resets every month

So lucky, wish I got 1 last golden hoodie as well lol

I just read about those changes.
Most things seem fine, but discontinuing the FRExchange system... not good. Also, 3* enh and weapons give the most rings given how common they are. Gotta sell all those sitting in my gift box.

Vecks

Will have to see how this works out. In the mean time, I guess I'll save up fortune rings until then.

garath

And in global news we're still waiting for v2.....

Have to hand it to dragon blaze. The global team is accelerating all their releases to try and catch up to the original Korean version. Gumi could take a page out of their book.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.

Wow, that sounds horrible. For some of the good stuff, they really did a lot of terrible things :/

And in global news we're still waiting for v2.....

Have to hand it to dragon blaze. The global team is accelerating all their releases to try and catch up to the original Korean version. Gumi could take a page out of their book.

Yeah, GungHo too with Puzzle and Dragons. There used to be a 6 month delay between Japan and USA, now it is 1.5-2 months, with special events having a 1-2 week difference :eek:

Stider

More confirmation on v2 coming. Ogre Maiden Aoi and chain story 14 coming next week. Gives an A-rank weapon once cleared and the jpCC reward weapon once v2 drops.

Aki-at

Some of that sounds cool but taking away the fortune ring exchange seems like a mistake and only going to hurt F2P players I fear. But 375 rings should get you 10 premium tickets as a trade off.

Don't get why SEGA need to do this considering Chain Chronicle has been a stable title for them.

BJK

More confirmation on v2 coming. Ogre Maiden Aoi and chain story 14 coming next week. Gives an A-rank weapon once cleared and the jpCC reward weapon once v2 drops.

The confirmation v2 is coming, plus the best pool of URs I've seen In a long time (Aoi, Cheery, Lilith, Velnar) were enough to get me to buy a new recruit bundle. I won't be making purchases often - not buying anything else until they deliver the v2 goods - but I certainly play the game enough to throw a little gratuity their way.

elty

The confirmation v2 is coming, plus the best pool of URs I've seen In a long time (Aoi, Cheery, Lilith, Velnar) were enough to get me to buy a new recruit bundle. I won't be making purchases often - not buying anything else until they deliver the v2 goods - but I certainly play the game enough to throw a little gratuity their way.
If v2 is really coming then doesn't it make sense to wait?
Also they are increasing the price of the recruit bundle.

bonkeng

Seems like Demon Rasphia is coming soon.

Advance Quest is 7-13 Sept.

Demon Incoming is 14-20 Sept.

Better train your archers guys :D

garath

Seems like Demon Rasphia is coming soon.

Advance Quest is 7-13 Sept.

Demon Incoming is 14-20 Sept.

Better train your archers guys :D

I think I'll buy at least one copy of Nina. Then I'll have level 70 armilus and a level 60 Nina for two bows. Any more I'll probably just ring. With Frau and Selene that'll be a decent demon team.

BJK

If v2 is really coming then doesn't it make sense to wait?
Also they are increasing the price of the recruit bundle.

Recruit bundle price is going up on Android, to match the price on iOS/Amazon. It doesn't really affect me as an iOS player.

Just because I bought Prysma now, doesn't mean I'm going to spend it now. Before the purchase, I had over 2k Prysma saved up, plus a fair number of premium tickets...now I have a few more. I didn't spend all my Prysma when Lilith was introduced, be ause I believed there would be better opportunities down the line. This pool has 2 Chain stories, two of the better mages (Velnar, Cheery), and some useful 4*s as well. I'll assume the odds of getting a 5* will be better in v2, but this event is worth putting resources in (to me).

Aki-at

So something I wanted to know is, does anyone know how much damage archers do in the up and coming demon raid?

Cause if they only do an additional x2 damage but the demon specific unit does x5 (I think it's meant to be a knight this time?) then it's not all worth it for me going for Nina.

So something I wanted to know is, does anyone know how much damage archers do in the up and coming demon raid?

Cause if they only do an additional x2 damage but the demon specific unit does x5 (I think it's meant to be a knight this time?) then it's not all worth it for me going for Nina.

I don't see why this wouldn't be the case again this Demon Raid.

Well every other raid the weapon was much stronger than the mace weapon one. Wonder if it will be like the mace one or all the others

Oh yeah, kinda forgot about that mace demon raid.

I don't have any archers though so I don't really care either way, I'll probably try to breeze throught the raid with an Event character friend and collect two copies of the demon.

Kinda want a lot of rings too.

Aki-at

I don't see why this wouldn't be the case again this Demon Raid.

Well every other raid the weapon was much stronger than the mace weapon one. Wonder if it will be like the mace one or all the others

Yeah that's what I wanted to know, if we get 4x damage then I don't mind spending some rings and MLB Nina and leveling up all my archers (Lvl 75 Armilus and Tigre, Katarith, Paloma and Nina needing to be pushed up their levels.) but if it's only 2x damage then it'd be more effective just having an event character friend and use my knight team to assist the character.

A lot depends on the buff of the weapon, since it's what will push me focusing on leveling up Deed or MLB Nina.

Kettch

Finally finished crafting a Rod of Life. Mei's tick healing went from 770 to 931, so it's a 20% increase.

Now to get started on another one for Treelancia in the future...

Aki-at

10 pull.

7 3*, Orianna, Lilo and *drumroll* Lillth! :O

A lot better result than the last one I did (20 pulls and only 1 5* and 3 4*)

garath

Gratz guys! Lilith is awesome. Hmm. Unfortunately I don't have many tickets. If aki got some stuff I should pull though

sasuke_91

So you're all pulling in the Vice Capital Tavern now? I have 3 Premium Tickets and 120 Prysma... should I try? Lilith wouldn't be so bad.

garath

So you're all pulling in the Vice Capital Tavern now? I have 3 Premium Tickets and 120 Prysma... should I try? Lilith wouldn't be so bad.

Don't pull at the taverns. Just pull on the event. Click on recruit from the overland map and it should show the banner for the event.

sasuke_91

Pulled 5 times and got

1x Clauss (3* so he'll get me 3 Fortune Rings at least)
1x Fiona (same as above)

I got 3 4* Arcana though

1x Adelle (not sure if I should swap Melvina with her, she also got me a Chain Story, which is pretty cool)
1x Popra (I think I'll sell her)
1x Elemia (a Wizard with a Healing Skill seems quite interesting)

Not TOO bad, although I hoped for a 5* :p

Avalt

Pulled 18 times and got only 3x 4* arcana for it. And I'm at a point where 4* arcana feels no better then 3* arcana...

I really don't know why I bother with the event gatcha. Always the same result.

elty

Got Adelle from a single pull. I will stop from here.

I lied, did 3 more pulls and get Celeya and 6 rings. Ok really need to stop now with this 3.4% rate I will not get Lilth or Aoi. At least Adelle looks like an upgrade from Levina (?) and Celeya has cure blind which maybe useful.

there's a new quest in jpcc that gives way too much exp to be real lol

20 ap, gives base 10,000 exp and that gets boosted by v2's maxed units boost exp to everyone else

gonna burn some stamina fruits on this lol

bonkeng

20 ap, gives base 10,000 exp and that gets boosted by v2's maxed units boost exp to everyone else

500exp per AP. That's insane.

Is it repeatable?

garath

Got Nina and used the all enhancers in my box I've been saving from colo. Got her to 47. Should be easy enough getting 60 in short order. She'll be my leader with armilus getting second bow. Might even get a second copy of Nina if she's a good character beyond the raid.

BJK

As promised, I pulled a bunch. (40 times, mostly tickets.)

Had good results: 2 URs and 6 SRs....which works out to a 20% success rate.
Unfortunately for me, neither of the URs gave me my chain story. Between Mei, Veronica, Elemia (x2), Popra, and Orianna, I have enough healing that I can't justify continuing to pull.

On the plus side, I pulled the best SR in the pool in Roxanna! (...and Lucana.) Between Roxanna & Frau (MLB), I have the start of a dance team; and with my 5* healer void filled, the new target is Musica.

...though I probably won't do more than a YOLO pull if she gets a rate-up prior to v2.

Gizuko

That's about 22300exp with my leveling team, and there's only minimo v2 for exp increase in it. Guess I won't be exploiting the 2/3ap reduction on dailies for a while lol

I wonder who the lucky person who was able to snatch the position of "roleplaying a fairy on social media"

Pirika is a fun gal though, everything is better than that MINA SAMA!! guy who posts memes on his mobage Facebook, can't remember what the game was though.

Top Bottom