• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Gizuko

Mmm I have had my eyes on GBF and White Cat Project for a while, will definitely check GBF when it comes over - might even try the jp version first, that music is certainly nice.

Rixa

Kinda OT but,

Granblue Fantasy will be released in English, March 2016. Its and turnbased mobile RPG with cool summons.
Hideo Minaiba is art director and music from Nobuo Uematsu.

Also kinda OT.

7K (Seven Knights) is soon getting Global Open Beta.
Here is some info from Korean version:
Steparu 7K pages
Steparu 7K Tutorial pics

Steparu said:
OVERVIEW
There are a lot of new games that came out a few days ago, but Seven Knights was the only one that stood out amongst them. Netmarble Korea's Seven Knights is a turn-based RPG featuring hundreds of heroes, easy battle system, optional auto-play, wide variety of modes, a solid background story,PvP, and more!

Seven Knights still remains as one of the top 5 games in South Korea and there are numerous players from all over the world playing the game.

Facebook official 7K global pages
Seven Knights Official Trailer

Ruby is the premium currency in that game and in Korean version you can grind rubies.

^^
I dont have a clue how much global publisher Netmarble will nerf the game. But atleast I will test this when OBT comes.

garath

Also kinda OT.

7K (Seven Knights) is soon getting Global Open Beta.
Here is some info from Korean version:
Steparu 7K pages
Steparu 7K Tutorial pics

Facebook official 7K global pages
Seven Knights Official Trailer

Ruby is the premium currency in that game and in Korean version you can grind rubies.

^^
I dont have a clue how much global publisher Netmarble will nerf the game. But atleast I will test this when OBT comes.

That looks really good! I can't wait to try it

So... 200 pulls to get a copy of the DC character, that makes it 1000 to get her MLB... Which in turn is 200000DC? (just woke up, forgive any math errors). Did everyone at Sega go out of their minds? I hope the raid character is easy to get in the upper levels, this won't end well otherwise.

I heard but haven't confirmed that the guarantee DC copies are still limited to 2 like previous raids? so lol

Kinda OT but,

Granblue Fantasy will be released in English, March 2016. Its and turnbased mobile RPG with cool summons.
Hideo Minaiba is art director and music from Nobuo Uematsu.

hell yeah, definitely looking forward to granblue

if they didn't just announce a sidem collab for it like seconds afterwards so I guess I'm going to play the japanese version now for my idols

Gizuko

I heard but haven't confirmed that the guarantee DC copies are still limited to 2 like previous raids? so lol

if they didn't just announce a sidem collab for it like seconds afterwards so I guess I'm going to play the japanese version now for my idols

Were they ever truly limited to 2 copies? I think I have gotten at least 3 during the Alphim raid, but that might be me misremembering it - well, I did get some RNG DC copies during said raid, so maybe that's it.

Avalt

This demon raid... I got no words... I already need two souls at lvl. 52. Single copy of Rasphia will do, no way I'm going to bother going to 80 for those extra 20 rings.

Feels like I'm regressing the longer I play... guess It's because I'm not spending any cash?

Will keep my Nina as leader in case anyone is actually bothering with this raid or still needs to reach 50.

I got two copies of Rapshia in one ten pull, I'm not even at wave 50 lol.

Guess I'll have to put in effort and get to 80.

Is she any good? Just one more copy and she's MLB, that'd be a great start to my mage team.

Edit: Lol she sucks

Feels like I'm regressing the longer I play... guess It's because I'm not spending any cash?

I don't think that something like spending cash could solve this, but that's mainly because of the shitty return of investment that this game gives.

Like, the only way to compete in this is to get the event character, and this will probably only get worse in the future, kinda anxious about this. I want to know how hard Agaduras raid will be, probably impossible since I don't have a strong sword user expect my A-rank weapon carriers.

Gizuko

Damn, both "free" characters come with A-rank weapons in jpCC. It's a shame neither weapon has an ability, though.

I got 1 extra copy of Rasphia as well, don't know wether I should keep her or not. Her kizuna is self-heal every wave, but being able to clear lines by herself (penetrating attacks) during the Hatiphas raid... ugh.

Also, do forgive me if I don't pitchi in when you send me a demon, for some reason gCC only sends me AP-related notifications now, and I don't check it that often.

garath

One of the most disappointing things for me was getting Nina and putting so many resources into her to get her ready for the raid. I haven't even gotten a second bow yet even if it WAS effective. Big old waste. Worst raid yet.

Also, do forgive me if I don't pitchi in when you send me a demon, for some reason gCC only sends me AP-related notifications now, and I don't check it that often.
I have never seen help request notifications even though I have them active in options. Do they work for anyone?
PD: I got my fourth DC Rasphia and I have yet to reach level 80... I wouldn't mind event weapons sucking if the drop rates were always this good.

CPKuwDPVEAAHGPs.jpg

got lucky last night and got a gold chest well before I was fighting level 100+ demons :O

BJK

Mu first mlb demon, nd it's a useless one. Would have loved mlb Elza instead of Rasphia. Dammit.

I just MLB'd with a gold chest after Demon 113.

Her stats will be almost on-par with LB3 Selene. While Rasphia's not my favorite demon, I'm not going to look a gift RNG in the mouth.

chrono01

I just wanted to say, thanks for your Aurora, Stider. I's helping me out a lot.

Sorry for not fulfilling the demon requests, everyone. I'm usually late receiving them. Once I hit Level 80, and my goal for the event, I'll start spending Souls to help out anyone I can find [in-time, that is].

bonkeng

And now i have 2 extra copies. I got 1 copy after finishing Aki-at's demon. And 1 from demon coin right after. Total 7 Rasphia copies now.

1 Aurora is enough to carry this raid to atleast 150.

elty

Well, I am still waiting for my 1st one. lv95 and 3 souling it.

Not to mention I have never gotten a gold chest in all demon raid;

sasuke_91

Okay, this is the hardest demon raid and the easiest pull I've experienced so far. Got to lvl 50 and got her 3 times already.
Is LB2 Rasphia any good? Or should I get 60 rings instead?

Okay, this is the hardest demon raid and the easiest pull I've experienced so far. Got to lvl 50 and got her 3 times already.
Is LB2 Rasphia any good? Or should I get 60 rings instead?

This is probably not really a satisfying answer but if you're going to sell her you should at least wait for a moment where you need the 60 rings.

Rasphia's stat gain, courtesy of this wiki
Lv60 ATK:5,270 HP:3,420
Lv65 ATK:6,120 HP:4,195
Lv70 ATK:6,970 HP:4,970
Lv75 ATK:7,820 HP:5,745
Lv80 ATK:8,670 HP:6,520

A LB2 Rasphia is a lot better than a LB0 Rasphia but even at LB2 she's not a really big improvement over the other, normal festival mages who are only slightly weaker in stats but have actual useful skills.

My advice would be to keep all of them in your box, if you have some spare enhancers lying around don't hesitate to get one copy to level sixty, then either one of those situations can happen in the future.

1) You need a bunch of rings --> begin selling copies of her until you get the amount of rings you need
2) You need a Rasphia that is stronger than a max lvl LB0 --> begin limit breaking her until she's strong enough, do keep in mind that the reward needs to be worth more than the 20 rings you're trowing away for each LB.

In the end, it's probably going to be number one that you'll pick but as long as she's not completely useless to you I wouldn't recommend making a "big" decision either way.

-------------

CC rule number one: Delay everything until the last moment

sasuke_91

Thank you @KenjiGlove. To be honest, she's my first LB2 UR. I got LB0 Paboa in my team right now, so I might replace her with LB2 Rasphia in the future.
I currently have ~180 rings, so I wouldn't be able to buy 5 arcanas anyway. I'll wait until I have enough and decide.

elty

So with about 500 rings, I am thinking if I should get a MLB Deed. Is there any better upcoming ring card in the next few months? I probably want an archer in the near future as my archer is the weakest. I have too many soldier and my mage team should be fine unless there is a melee mage.

My knight team is a LB2 Elza, LB0 Wayne and Zaren, plus a few 4*.

edit: just see this:

Solo (archer) - November?
Queen bee (knight) - 9 months away (1 mana poison, +6% ATK 30% Movement for other archer and mage)
Ice mage - 10 months away? (2 mana 20 seconds ice enchant)

So a good archer in a month then nothing interesting for a long time. By that time all the arcana coin should be converted to rings already. Not sure how practical is the ring gatcha.

Gizuko

So, uh... The gacha copies you get after X pulls aren't exactly 2, but rather, after 2 copies (even if you get them through RNG) the rest are RNG.

Well, since I can't explain it any better... It's as if after getting a random demon drop in your 20th stage, your stage 50 reward is no longer a demon, but DC instead.

I'm fuming right now, it's so unfair.

So, uh... The gacha copies you get after X pulls aren't exactly 2, but rather, after 2 copies (even if you get them through RNG) the rest are RNG.

Well, since I can't explain it any better... It's as if after getting a random demon drop in your 20th stage, your stage 50 reward is no longer a demon, but DC instead.

I'm fuming right now, it's so unfair.

huh?

from what I understand, black sonia's only from gold chests and level 50/80 demon defeats. I got a gold chest at like level 37 and still got the level 50 reward:
and the level 80 reward is still showing for me, but I guess I can find out if I get her or not

on the other hand, red kirika is only obtainable from demon coins
and every 200 pulls, nets you a guarantee one
but, you only have two guarantee ones AND if you pull one any earlier, it counts against it, so if you manage to pull her at your 1st and 2nd pull, you'll no longer have any guarantee pulls after that

so basically, getting LB1 of both characters is doable, after that it's all RNG ~_~

kinda annoying and it also silly enough makes asking for help not that worth it since you want the chest instead of trying to clear for rewards

silly sega

Vecks

huh?

from what I understand, black sonia's only from gold chests and level 50/80 demon defeats. I got a gold chest at like level 37 and still got the level 50 reward:

and the level 80 reward is still showing for me, but I guess I can find out if I get her or not

on the other hand, red kirika is only obtainable from demon coins
and every 200 pulls, nets you a guarantee one
but, you only have two guarantee ones AND if you pull one any earlier, it counts against it, so if you manage to pull her at your 1st and 2nd pull, you'll no longer have any guarantee pulls after that

so basically, getting LB1 of both characters is doable, after that it's all RNG ~_~

kinda annoying and it also silly enough makes asking for help not that worth it since you want the chest instead of trying to clear for rewards

silly sega

I think Gizuko is just saying the same thing as you, talking about the demon coin gacha, and not the treasure drops. He's just using the treasure drops idea as an analogy. I've already reached 80 and the reward is the same, and I've gotten 2 golden chests beforehand.

Anyway, did not know about the gacha restriction and that there are only 2 guaranteed. That's disappointing. :( They are handing out a lot more coins, so I thought I'd be at least guaranteed an LB2.

ahhhh, ok, makes more sense

yeah, pretty annoying of sega to do so

I'm getting near level 80 or so, already kicked off the 4 star event knight and mini-tree cleric off my team since it was diluting my mana lol

current team is yuma, black kirika, hassan and musica with whatever event warrior shows up

I'm still having mana issues, since having two 3 mana skills isn't the best :x

Gizuko

Yeah, sorry for the confusing post, I was on mobile and couldn't elaborate. It was indeed about the gacha, mainly, if you get 2 random pulls you lose the 2 mandatory copies, instead of having secured LB3. I don't know why, this wasn't so during the alphim raid.

I'm currently using Hassan, Trelancia, Rox and Zest, hoping to loan a second Zest (specially this one guy with the starting red mana kizuna) or any other warrior.
It's going great so far, can manage the upper 80s with a single soul, if I get enough mana.

Rixa

Need a bow?

98 demons done, 8 bows, LB1... This raid sucks so badly.

LB0 Aurora friend = I can do 450k - 550k damage
Archer friend = I can do 200k-250k damage.

Blah, Ill stop to 100.

Vecks

As for me, in the jp raid, I picked up kirika in the fes gacha, so I decided to go with an all archer team for the main party. So I have Kirika and Marion for their weapon boost, then I have Musica for her skill when the boss shows up, and Candace for slow mana slot to get the right amount/type of mana. And in my sub party, I just went with the buffs of Hassan and Tsuruhime. Nobody dies anyway, even without a healer. The dragon doesn't hurt much at all.

However, for the friend assist, I go looking for any of the 5 star warrior/knights since kirika's skill is pretty weak single target damage.

Atm, I currently need 2 souls to clear a level, at 91. I think I can keep going like this for a while longer.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Got to level 80 in the global raid, got my second Rasphia,

I don't know how you guys MLB'ed her. Hopefully I get your luck in the next raid, because my drops are pitiful. :/

garath

Need a bow?

98 demons done, 8 bows, LB1... This raid sucks so badly.

LB0 Aurora friend = I can do 450k - 550k damage
Archer friend = I can do 200k-250k damage.

Blah, Ill stop to 100.

Dammit. I just want one more bow for my 60 Nina :(

Azusa

Steparu writes that they will add English language to the existing jp version. No new servers for English speaking players. I cant find any others sources to confirm this.

EDIT: found the source: http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/122/1122673/
looks like it's true and current jp. players can switch to eng. later.

desverger

Well I got two copies from the DC gacha already, and I'm not even level 80 in this raid :p

Guess I better try to wrap up at 80 for LB3.

elty

I don't think this is a very bad demon, the pierce attack could be useful sniping dancer and healer in the backline without using skill. I certainly would mind* MLB her.

Spelling from someone who didn't get an extra copy and approaching 120.

Gizuko

MLB Sonia... but Kirika is still LB2. Seriously, the golden chest rates were never that bad in jpCC but the DC gacha rates are awful.

I seriously can't see how did Sega thought this was a good idea (for their fanbase, they might be getting their money alright), I don't even think whales are in a much better position regarding the gacha. On top of that, red Kirika seems like a pocket Farlin and the better of the two units.

Kettch

Well, I totally slacked off this raid and only made it up to level 89 despite still using 1 soul...and I got 6 copies of Rasphia. Figures this would happen after I went to 200 and only got 4 copies of Elza. :/

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Well, I totally slacked off this raid and only made it up to level 89 despite still using 1 soul...and I got 6 copies of Rasphia. Figures this would happen after I went to 200 and only got 4 copies of Elza. :/

Yeah, this raid I slacked off too. I didn't care about Rasphia and the chunni you had to pull to go far in the raid.

I wish I had better luck in the Elza raid, my MLB Deed cowers at the 1 or 2 MLB Elza I see on my friends list :(

Miff

I've toned down my play since the VIP / v2 announcement, and to be honest I feel a lot better for it. If anyone is feeling a bit ground-out (especially with the addition of friend AP) I'd definitely recommend giving it a try for a week or something.

I used to go out of my way to try use all of my daily AP, often firing up the app whilst doing stuff and trying to multi-task. Now I just log in about once a day, do whatever interests me, then drop it. Probably be back into it fully when v2 hits.

This raid was a bit meh for me too. I got nothing from 6 gacha pulls and the demon weapon didn't seem to be doing much damage at all on my lvl 75 Armilus. Figured I would struggle later and checked out early.

Rixa

I've toned down my play since the VIP / v2 announcement, and to be honest I feel a lot better for it. If anyone is feeling a bit ground-out (especially with the addition of friend AP) I'd definitely recommend giving it a try for a week or something.

I used to go out of my way to try use all of my daily AP, often firing up the app whilst doing stuff and trying to multi-task. Now I just log in about once a day, do whatever interests me, then drop it. Probably be back into it fully when v2 hits.

This raid was a bit meh for me too. I got nothing from 6 gacha pulls and the demon weapon didn't seem to be doing much damage at all on my lvl 75 Armilus. Figured I would struggle later and checked out early.

You are not the only one doing only daily login. I have 2 accounts and mostly just log daily and collect Colosseum price for whatever place Iam. Waiting for V2 to start or this game to die. Sadly I lost MLB Liam chances cause I was abroad one day and couldnt log in to cc. Stupid ticket system when you give 2 tix per day on weekends.

Btw. I heard that f2p game "Seven Knights" is getting global release in 1.10.2015 so few weeks. Tho no official news about it (yet). Heard also that it can be pushed to 10.10.15 thanks to Apple.

garath

You are not the only one doing only daily login. I have 2 accounts and mostly just log daily and collect Colosseum price for whatever place Iam. Waiting for V2 to start or this game to die. Sadly I lost MLB Liam chances cause I was abroad one day and couldnt log in to cc. Stupid ticket system when you give 2 tix per day on weekends.

Btw. I heard that f2p game "Seven Knights" is getting global release in 1.10.2015 so few weeks. Tho no official news about it (yet). Heard also that it can be pushed to 10.10.15 thanks to Apple.

There have been a couple really interesting looking mobile games that I hope get a global release soon. I appreciate your updates on them in this thread. :) seven knights looks pretty cool

Top Bottom