• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

BJK

Damn, that sucks. I'd appreciate it if some of y'all pull Aurora :p

I made 1 attempt, just because no one on my friend list has her yet; 3 rings. With the 140-wave not giving a premium ticket (Elza was a happy anomaly), I maybe content to get to 100 and knock out a bunch of help requests.

bonkeng

None of my fl want to pull her.

Usually there's atleast 2 who mlb the event char. Now strangely they're just using Archers.

Maybe when they realize it's not enough, then they will mlb Aurora again. And i get a free ride lol.

RalchAC

Thanks a lot to the gaffers that are helping me with their units and who have aided me when the clock ran out before I could kill her. I'm at level 17 right now :)

Do older events appear again?

It can't hurt to equip at least one of the bows, as long as your archers don't already have better bows equipped. It's not like the weapons are special outside of the raid.

I don't have many characters that can be useful, but if I get a 3* Archer with Demon Coins or I get some 2* Archer to level >15 I'll equip them one of my bows.

I've got a dude called Thrax but I dunno if it's worth keeping or not. He is not on those 3* lists, if he was I wouldn't be asking :p

Do older events appear again?

No, You won't be able to do the Rasphia Demon Raid after this, other DR's will appear though, they're the main bulk of events in this game, it get's kinda stale after a while...

Anyhow, the Japanese version has shown ways to get a copy of an earlier demon and ways of getting older Fortune Ring characters, don't count on MLB'ing your characters with those features though, if we even get those features at all in the global version.

-------------------

I think Thrax is hard to get by and you need him for one quest of Freya, chances that you'll actually get Freya are slim but you don't want to be that guy who can't complete the quest because you sold Thrax. It doesn't really matter that much though.

but he's badass so keep him

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
I was going to give my LB3 Tigre the special event bow, but I hate the 2x multiplier and I feel it isn't worth it to replace my 5* bow Tigre already has.

So it goes to LB1 Armilus, I will just try to do what I can with Armilus and my level 80 Deed, level 60 Loletta, and level 70 Selene, plus whatever you guys throw on as your main party character. If I get another event bow, I am giving it to Clairice because she has the shitty forest bow.

Stider

I drew Aurora and just tried her in the raid. At level 24 she hits for 2.6k and her special hits for over 50k so I might use her until I get more bow drops.

Edit: Decided to use my 4* enhancers on her to speed up levelling a bit, got a great success on using 6 of them so she jumped from 32 up to 55 lol

BJK

I drew Aurora and just tried her in the raid. At level 24 she hits for 2.6k and her special hits for over 50k so I might use her until I get more bow drops.

Edit: Decided to use my 4* enhancers on her to speed up levelling a bit, got a great success on using 6 of them so she jumped from 32 up to 55 lol

As the only person on GAF with the demon hunter...feel free to add me; I'd gladly clear a space for you.

30 demon coin pulls in, and I already have my extra Rasphia copy. I have a full week to break the trend of never cracking LB2 during a demon raid!

Finding it tough to generate enough mana to run the dance team...but that could be a result of Nina requiring 3 for her kill-shot.

chrono01

For some reason I thought the demon event was next week. I'm not ready, I have no Archers leveled anyway near 60. :/

I might just continue using my Warrior team of Selene/Coro/Lindsey/Sulstan. It doesn't sound like the event bow is super amazing?

garath

For some reason I thought the demon event was next week. I'm not ready, I have no Archers leveled anyway near 60. :/

I might just continue using my Warrior team of Selene/Coro/Lindsey/Sulstan. It doesn't sound like the event bow is super amazing?

The event bow sucks. I'd rather use a warrior team with Selene special than one bow. Hopefully I get a second soon.

Stider

The bow is not the best but not too bad if you have good archers. For example: lvl 80 Selene(10200 atk) special does about 20-23k damage while a lvl 65 Lucrezia(7300 atk) does about 19k damage. Given I am comparing a x18 atk special to a x7.5 atk special the bow isn't too bad. Once I get another bow I will put it on Nina and see how that goes.

chrono01

The event bow sucks. I'd rather use a warrior team with Selene special than one bow. Hopefully I get a second soon.

The bow is not the best but not too bad if you have good archers. For example: lvl 80 Selene(10200 atk) special does about 20-23k damage while a lvl 65 Lucrezia(7300 atk) does about 19k damage. Given I am comparing a x18 atk special to a x7.5 atk special the bow isn't too bad. Once I get another bow I will put it on Nina and see how that goes.
Thanks. It doesn't seem like I'm missing too much on not having an Archer, then. I do have a few Enhancers that I was going to throw into one of them to increase their level a bit, but I think I might focus on Lilith instead since I recently pulled her and want to get her level up.

I really wish we'd get V2! I have so many powerful weapons that I'm waiting to use on my characters, such as Furnace Blade for Selene, since the weapon swapping thing is supposedly coming then too so any weapons to apply to your character at that point on can be "swapped" around [I think there's a limit of three, might be two?].

Stider

Well now, Aurora makes this raid seem easy so far. Her 2nd ability gives her a 40% atk boost when an ally dies for 10secs. Bring in some low level knights to sacrifice. At lvl 60 her special does 55k damage before the boost and 77k damage after the first death and 107k after 2 deaths.

Edit: 3 deaths makes her special go up to 150k damage.

chrono01

Well now, Aurora makes this raid seem easy so far. Her 2nd ability gives her a 40% atk boost when an ally dies for 10secs. Bring in some low level knights to sacrifice. At lvl 60 her special does 55k damage before the boost and 77k damage after the first death and 107k after 2 deaths.

Haha, wow. That's insane.

bonkeng

Wow. Imagine if Musica buffs her as well.

Hcoregamer00

Ugh, so basically unless you get the raid exclusive woman, you will have to struggle to get further.

Definitely a way to screw over the F2P players.

Quixzlizx

Gumi is fucking with me. I've already gotten two copies of Rasphia from demon coins, and another copy from a gold chest. I used up my lifetime of demon raid luck a couple of raids short of Aggdra.

elty

What do people use for titan's cave? I used Dusty, Marga, Selene, Latty and Selene friend. Wiped at lv30 as boss has way too much HP.

What do people use for titan's cave? I used Dusty, Marga, Selene, Latty and Selene friend. Wiped at lv30 as boss has way too much HP.
Lots of revival fruits. In fact once you beat it it shows you your best record (the less amount of revival fruits that you have used to finish it) in stage select screen. I think I used 7 with a team similar to yours.

sasuke_91

I pulled Rasphia at lvl 24 (chest). She seems a lot harder than the other demons already to be honest.
I gave her weapon to Envy, because my Armillus has a rank A weapon already. Envy is not very strong though (I didn't even get to LB her), so that might have been a mistake.

Rixa

Here is Titan Cave clearing youtube video without need of revival fruits.
Let the Coro kill mobs and get good boost to power.

Iam not interested in Rasphia, maybe I do it to 100 with my main account and with alt to some rank.

Quixzlizx

I pulled Rasphia at lvl 24 (chest). She seems a lot harder than the other demons already to be honest.
I gave her weapon to Envy, because my Armillus has a rank A weapon already. Envy is not very strong though (I didn't even get to LB her), so that might have been a mistake.

She's like the raid with Brewery, in that you really need Aurora to progress normally. You're going to stall really quickly if you're just relying on the raid bow.

I'd draw Aurora , but my artistic skills aren't the best. :(

Oh! New update fixed the sound issue I was having on iOS. No longer is the sound incredibly low.

Lol

I don't think I'll be able to even make it to 80 for this raid. Only one of you on my friends list has Aurora and I'm barely clearing the raids with a bow friend. T_T

Hcoregamer00

Geez, the demon raid is already hard with two bow people in level 60.

Yeah, I don't see myself getting to 80 at this rate. I wont even get LB1, forget any of the higher ones :/

elty

Just keep reloading until you get a Aurora friend loaded up. Wait till someone die before using skill. Managed to 1 soul at lv73..

Takes a few reload though as I have like 2 Aurora on friend list.

BJK

Alright, so Faceless's skill bonus is capped at 8% at level 40, for example. Thanks.

Edit: lol, I just got a 6th Rasphia. I really hope she's worth using at level 80.

...and here I was thrilled that I hit LB3 tonight (in the low 90s).

Had to drop a GAF'er who had been inactive over a week to make room for an extra Aurora friend...but I'd certainly re-friend after the raid if that person's still reading.)

How far past 100 I go will probably depend on when & where help requests come in.

bonkeng

Just keep reloading until you get a Aurora friend loaded up. Wait till someone die before using skill. Managed to 1 soul at lv73..

Takes a few reload though as I have like 2 Aurora on friend list.

Yeah this what I've been doing too. Recycling 5 Aurora friends.

Got 2 extra copy of Raspia. Wonder which one worth more, lb3 or 60 rings.

Rixa

My alt wont do this demon. There is something really wrong in this raid, my main needs 2 soul demon nr 50 eventho I do have:

- Coro 70
- Musica 60 (with raid bow)
- Tigre 60 (with raid bow)
- Armilus 65 (with raid bow),
- Subs Frau & Phoena

^^ Raid weapons are useless against knight minions, I prolly need to get Tigre away and Selene 80 in.

Azusa

This raid is so frustrating. It's hard to kill her after lvl 50 without that special character (forgot her name). And bow is useless.

Also demon is trash tier and I don't want to grind her at all. I have got two copies (gatcha+50lvl) and that enough to sell for rings. I'll try to clear some levels further but its not fun at all.

I don't remember but I think I read that I can keep demon coins in the present box until next raids. Can someone confirm?

Rixa

This raid is so frustrating. It's hard to kill her after lvl 50 without that special character (forgot her name). And bow is useless.

Also demon is trash tier and I don't want to grind her at all. I have got two copies (gatcha+50lvl) and that enough to sell for rings. I'll try to clear some levels further but its not fun at all.

I don't remember but I think I read that I can keep demon coins in the present box until next raids. Can someone confirm?

I can confirm that DC inbox works, I did have over 9k (on main and on alt) dc per acco inbox and I used them now.

Be: Warned tho, SEGA removed this feature in somepoint (during V2). We dont know when Gumi does that too. So it can be that in next raid inboxed DC wont work / vanish. Or it can happen in 1 year time.

I think my main will grind to 100 for the prem tix, but yeah this raid is stupid.

Aurora skill deals over 110k (with Musica boost), fuck this raid I have only 1 Aurora friend in the list and I wont start to relog marathon.

Gizuko

So... 200 pulls to get a copy of the DC character, that makes it 1000 to get her MLB... Which in turn is 200000DC? (just woke up, forgive any math errors). Did everyone at Sega go out of their minds? I hope the raid character is easy to get in the upper levels, this won't end well otherwise.

sasuke_91

Does anyone have Aurora as the leader?
I just noticed that I haven't shared my ID. I'd like to have some GAFers in my friend's list.

162 058 891

My leader is a lvl 60 Coro.

Rixa

So... 200 pulls to get a copy of the DC character, that makes it 1000 to get her MLB... Which in turn is 200000DC? (just woke up, forgive any math errors). Did everyone at Sega go out of their minds? I hope the raid character is easy to get in the upper levels, this won't end well otherwise.

In JPCC you still get 50 & 80 level demons? So is it 3 demons needed from DC gacha.

Azusa

Kinda OT but,

Granblue Fantasy will be released in English, March 2016. Its and turnbased mobile RPG with cool summons.
Hideo Minaiba is art director and music from Nobuo Uematsu.

Kinda OT but,

Granblue Fantasy will be released in English, March 2016. Its and turnbased mobile RPG with cool summons.
Hideo Minaiba is art director and music from Nobuo Uematsu.

Oh cool, but March is far away T.T

There's probably a Japanese version right? is it good? the music will atleast be good I guess.

-------

Also, Chain Chronicle has some event a TGS right guys? Or am I just making up things?

Azusa

Oh cool, but March is far away T.T

There's probably a Japanese version right? is it good? the music will atleast be good I guess.

-------

Also, Chain Chronicle has some event a TGS right guys? Or am I just making up things?

Music is not bad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drf4gLhHUp0&list=PLs6wb9uuzu5Fe_RBqJV1SIr_eo_uV1AEO

There is an English community forum for jp ver. http://gbf-english.proboards.com/

edit:
I remember that Gumi promised to talk about Phantom of the Kill localisation during TGS.

Top Bottom