• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

I understand this, but can I wait 6 months for Candace? Maybe yes, but its not fun. I have waited a year for V2 and now I have to wait again? After a while we'll learn that there will be more powerful arcana down the road and some will write that we should hold and wait for it again. It's boring and never ending.
Rings are important because can be used to purchase Vigor Fruits during demon raids and Stamina Fruits during Tower events. With 350 rings you can get 70 VF/SF, more than enough to make the difference between MLB a demon or not.

PD: Maybe we will get this as global exclusive Halloween raid:
gPWcybD.jpg

abilities

The red thirst - HP leech (30% ... too high, so will most likely be nerfed)
Bloody Attraction - deal more damage when at close range (50%->120% ... same buff as Karen's)
http://chainchronicleforum.net/threads/three-new-exclusives-coming-to-global.8300/

Quixzlizx

I currently have Deed at LB2, and around 650k AC and 700 rings. MLB Deed would outclass my other knights by far, but I'm guessing will be outclassed pretty quickly by v2 knights? Although I probably won't have good luck pulling the good tavern knights anyway. I also have Nina LB0 at level 60 and three extra copies I've pulled from the Challenge gacha, but I'm guessing I should just sell those three copies for 60 rings.

Damn it.

Azusa

Rings are important because can be used to purchase Vigor Fruits during demon raids and Stamina Fruits during Tower events. With 350 rings you can get 70 VF/SF, more than enough to make the difference between MLB a demon or not.

PD: Maybe we will get this as global exclusive Halloween raid:

I didn't think about buying Fruits for rings. Definitely a game changer during events.

Also vigour fruits bundles are available since yesterday. Maybe raid is really very soon?

Quixzlizx

I didn't think about buying Fruits for rings. Definitely a game changer during events.

Also vigour fruits bundles are available since yesterday. Maybe raid is really very soon?

You can buy stamina fruit with honor tokens, so that isn't much of a problem for me. You can't buy vigor fruit with them, though (or maybe you can during raids?)

The vigour fruit bundles look like a mistake since it says that they will end in 5 days. Also, it's me or the bundles are worse than usual?

Fishious

Finally got a Nimpha after using 6 tickets. Now I can delete inactive Nimpha friends.

Lucky. I wanted to do the same since I've probably got 15-20 inactive Nimphas I keep on my list because I still need them. Since I was flush with tickets and prysma I pulled 40 times. Didn't get Nimpha or Lorna which were the 2 I was hoping for. I got Lephret, Yolde, Bliza, and Isabel for URs as well as a bunch of SRs. It really seems like the pool's too big for this festival so the chance of getting what you really want is slim. Looks like you lucked out though. Still I can't really complain since I've had pretty good luck in the past and I can now craft all but 2 of the weapon pieces.

I have 8 spots left on my friend list. Deleted some inactives but my party leader is a MLB Selene. Please have the GAF tag or quote me if you add me so I don't reject you by accident.

Rixa

When you consider the dismal rate, you are looking at like 600 rings to MLB one.
I know global currently has higher rate, but no guaranteed it will be there.

Ahem do we have higher rate for ring gacha?

My main account has used over 200 rings and my alt account over 300 rings and I dont have single copy of Inami.
Iam trying to get one for Kizuna use but dunno if I should use more rings or not for Inami or save them for tuture coming ring gacha.

The Tenacious Hunt...does not want to give me the last chest. The struggle is real.

I decided to burn my ap in 32 AP level 60 quest for those sweet enhancers you get, I think there is one day more to grind that 32 ap quest. Not bothering at all with Tenacious Hunt q.

Edit:

PSA: C-C-F has more info about Phantom of the Kill Gumi JP made game that is coming global this winter.

Zkitty said:
From the 6 pictured above, one of them will be your starter except for Tyrfing (pink haired girl on the lower right). The other possible starter is Longinus (the shy loli spear girl). All of these have 5* forms and should be top-tier units you can get right from the get-go. Although they say you should pick the melee units for an easier start, I'd say you should just pick your waifu of choice :p

And yes, you can reroll your starter character!

Stider

My main account has used over 200 rings and my alt account over 300 rings and I dont have single copy of Inami.
Iam trying to get one for Kizuna use but dunno if I should use more rings or not for Inami or save them for tuture coming ring gacha.

Damn, that's some bad luck. I spent about 400 I think and have her MLB.

RalchAC

I have 8 spots left on my friend list. Deleted some inactives but my party leader is a MLB Selene. Please have the GAF tag or quote me if you add me so I don't reject you by accident.

Do you mind if I'm a noob? My leader is a level 37 LB0 Orca right now :|

I send the AP everyday if that's a redeeming quality :p

If you don't want it doesn't matter!

elty

Iam trying to get one for Kizuna use but dunno if I should use more rings or not for Inami or save them for tuture coming ring gacha

I don't know, people said 6.4% and I got a copy after 120ish rings. I always get worse rate then the consensus so 6.4% look legit.

If it get reverted to jp rate 1.7%, then it probably will take thousands of rings.

desverger

I also have some friend slots available, 5 to be exact. If you need a Nimpha friend, don't hesitate to send a request.

Id is 136,636,939, IGN Kettle.

Gizuko

Finally managed to beat the R-only 9k damage mission! I had already forgotten about Toto, since he isn't a dancer/singer lol

Kettch

Just passed the 10,000 prysma mark after finishing the final Assault mission. Tried a Toto->Frau->Roxanna->Musica->Selene team first, but it only did 285k damage, so I had to replace Musica with Rodell and gamble. Landed his buff on the 4th try for 345k damage.

Krorg

I did the R and HN missions right away but missed out on the SR one. I've just been using the extra xp to unlock the quests of unwanted characters and then sell them.

Do you mind if I'm a noob? My leader is a level 37 LB0 Orca right now :|

I send the AP everyday if that's a redeeming quality :p

If you don't want it doesn't matter!

Feel free to add me if you want. I usually main a level 65 Nimpha. TbKGaf 124,451,876

Had real good luck getting Max lb inami with about 15 pulls. I'm also having good luck with the gacha rolling an extra Nimpha, 2 Parchelles, Aries, Orca, 3 Ariettas, Sapo, and 2 Adelles. No Lilith though who I was aiming for.

RalchAC

Did the Special Episode 1. So many quests, it felt it overstayed its welcome but the story was interesting. I was salivating when Juliana said she was going to join the Volunteer Army but I only got a Premium Ticket in the end T.T

At least the stamina exp ratio was good.

Shouldn't be a problem, add away!

Feel free to add me if you want. I usually main a level 65 Nimpha. TbKGaf 124,451,876

Had real good luck getting Max lb inami with about 15 pulls. I'm also having good luck with the gacha rolling an extra Nimpha, 2 Parchelles, Aries, Orca, 3 Ariettas, Sapo, and 2 Adelles. No Lilith though who I was aiming for.

Added the 2 of you! My ID is 198,573,660, but I have GAF in my name anyway.

I also have some friend slots available, 5 to be exact. If you need a Nimpha friend, don't hesitate to send a request.

Id is 136,636,939, IGN Kettle.

We're already friends. Your Nimpha has been used by me a lot, especially in the crab island.

Rixa

Did the Special Episode 1. So many quests, it felt it overstayed its welcome but the story was interesting. I was salivating when Juliana said she was going to join the Volunteer Army but I only got a Premium Ticket in the end T.T

At least the stamina exp ratio was good.
You have 3 more to do, long quest chains that eat a lot of stamina with final reward being Prem Tix.

On a sidenote, Iam kinda burned to this 32 AP quest, been doing it few days. Rewards are nice but glad that its going to end soon.

RalchAC

You have 3 more to do, long quest chains that eat a lot of stamina with final reward being Prem Tix.

On a sidenote, Iam kinda burned to this 32 AP quest, been doing it few days. Rewards are nice but glad that its going to end soon.

Yeah, the 2-1 starts at the Vicecapital. I think I may wait a little, the Civil War one was good but they put too many battles in between.

I'm happy with them though, they give quite a bit of Arcana, I mostly get 3 chests which have boosters and stuff and they give 3* boosters, which are always welcome, especially now that the crab quest isn't there anymore.

Added some of you guys onto my friends list if you still have room.

I like how there are more ways to get rings and honor and prysma. And more things to spend them on. Got Inami on my very first fortune ring roll. She doesn't look all that special, but hey she's a 5 star. Also got Laia from pulling from Sea Breeze. Doesn't seem too special for a soldier unit. If I were into feet and tsundere lolis, I might see more reason to keep her. Also got Stella. Is her Pretty Hunt skill better than Cleora/Isaiah's magic detector? And how does her skill scale with mana with her second ability?
Also got Ordell who seems okay I guess.

Azusa

After a week of enchanter event quest and arcana levelling I have so many character quests so I don't know where to start. So much to do after V2 update. Its unusual.

Also rolled once in the Sand Tavern and got Roxanna! Such luck.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Also got Stella. Is her Pretty Hunt skill better than Cleora/Isaiah's magic detector? And how does her skill scale with mana with her second ability?
Also got Ordell who seems okay I guess.

From the CC Wiki, it states her treasure find in 5 or 10% Better than Cleo / Isaiah, but less than Nimpha. I think the percents are something like 10% - 15%/20% - 30% increase of the base drop rate values.

I believe her Second skill gives something like 10% more damage per mana orb.

"Ahhh, your face is all kinds of wrong!" Some will probably just sell her due to her voice, lol.

garath

Off topic but it looks like seven knights just quietly launched globally. I see it in my US play store. They must have just done it. I check their Facebook like 2-3x per week.

Won't have WiFi until I get home though so no playing for me yet.

Azusa

Off topic but it looks like seven knights just quietly launched globally. I see it in my US play store. They must have just done it. I check their Facebook like 2-3x per week.

Won't have WiFi until I get home though so no playing for me yet.

Oh thanks. I'll try it but I expect usual Korean endless grinding so I don't know if I'll play it more than one day.

bonkeng

Just passed the 10,000 prysma mark after finishing the final Assault mission. Tried a Toto->Frau->Roxanna->Musica->Selene team first, but it only did 285k damage, so I had to replace Musica with Rodell and gamble. Landed his buff on the 4th try for 345k damage.

10000 prysma as reward? How?

Kettch

Yeah, the last Assault mission was 100 prysma. I've probably gotten over 5k total from missions though, these were really generous.

So I'm guessing Phoena is the obvious person to put the Volunteer Staff on?

I have no idea who to put the bow on.

Aile is the best choice, but not yet released yet, blah, blah, blah

if you want to get rid of it, Phillip or Sasha works

or if you really want to get rid of it, giving it to Nicky or Paloma isn't bad since they have an exp boost

Kettch

Picked up my first UR from the VIP recruit, Isabel. Decided to take the opportunity to move away from my Trystan-based gauntlet team to an even more faceroll Liam team. Liam-Bilgitto-Elemia-Isabel. 4 mana guaranteed every fight, press Liam's special twice and win.

Pretty easy team for anyone to put together actually. Liam from tickets. Bilgitto and Nelva are easy to get 3*s, and Elemia is the 2000 mages played mission reward.

RalchAC

I've been reading that you're pretty hyped for the v2 units lately (the ones in the tavern that should be unlocked after 2-2 I think?)

The thing is that being rank 30 I don't have much room for all those awesome units I could get if I decided to burn the 1000 prisma I've hoarded so far. It seems there is always a increased drop rate event so should I hold back until I can have a party full of 4-5* units?

And one last question. Got a 2nd Melfulnash on the Challenge Gacha. Should I LB mine or sold her for rings?

Rixa

I've been reading that you're pretty hyped for the v2 units lately (the ones in the tavern that should be unlocked after 2-2 I think?)

The thing is that being rank 30 I don't have much room for all those awesome units I could get if I decided to burn the 1000 prisma I've hoarded so far. It seems there is always a increased drop rate event so should I hold back until I can have a party full of 4-5* units?

And one last question. Got a 2nd Melfulnash on the Challenge Gacha. Should I LB mine or sold her for rings?

You should really invest some Prysma to inventory size.
-> Go to shop
-> Expand arcana limt
-> 10 Prysma for 5 slots

No point of not doing this, in V2 youre getting many new units also youre getting good amount of Prysma. Maybe something around 100 inventory slots is ok.

Melfunash is rings, sell her.

-> Go to shop
-> Expand arcana limt
-> 10 Prysma for 5 slots

No point of not doing this, in V2 youre getting many new units also youre getting good amount of Prysma. Maybe something around 100 inventory slots is ok.

Isn't he talking about party cost? That makes more sense considering he mentioned his rank.

At the end of the day, I wouldn't let party cost influence your decision.

The only reason I can come up with to not do it is that stronger units could released before you even have the chance to place all your OD tavern 5*'s in your party, but that seems like an unlikely scenario.

Just go ahead and roll in that tavern, or even better, the accompanying festival when that tavern is released. Do we know if the 1.5x rate (that's in the current festival for example) actually means 7% X 1.5?

RalchAC

-> Go to shop
-> Expand arcana limt
-> 10 Prysma for 5 slots

Melfunash is rings, sell her.

I have 100 inventory slots already. I've suffered inventory problems in other games, so it was pretty much the first thing I did when I got a bunch of gems :p

Isn't he talking about party cost? That makes more sense considering he mentioned his rank.

At the end of the day, I wouldn't let party cost influence your decision.

The only reason I can come up with to not do it is that stronger units could released before you even have the chance to place all your OD tavern 5*'s in your party, but that seems like an unlikely scenario.

Just go ahead and roll in that tavern, or even better, the accompanying festival when that tavern is released. Do we know if the 1.5x rate (that's in the current festival for example) actually means 7% X 1.5?

Yup, it was party cost. Sorry if it wasn't clear enough.

I'll try to reach the 2nd book then. My main party is at level 40 aproximately, so I guess I should be able to do the rest of the story without many problems.

From the CC Wiki, it states her treasure find in 5 or 10% Better than Cleo / Isaiah, but less than Nimpha. I think the percents are something like 10% - 15%/20% - 30% increase of the base drop rate values.

I believe her Second skill gives something like 10% more damage per mana orb.

"Ahhh, your face is all kinds of wrong!" Some will probably just sell her due to her voice, lol.

Yeah I'll keep her for the magic find. Not as high as Nimpha's, but at least better than Isaiah's and Cleora's. Cleora's 1-mana screenwide knockback is pretty good for ranged teams though, even if it's incredibly weak (speaking as someone who has neither Aludra nor Cherry).

Rixa

I have 100 inventory slots already. I've suffered inventory problems in other games, so it was pretty much the first thing I did when I got a bunch of gems :p

Yup, it was party cost. Sorry if it wasn't clear enough.

Hah yeah my fault, I was thinking that word "room" was meant to mean inventory rather than party cost :).

Top Bottom