• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

garath

There's this calendar with the minimum amount of tickets required, if you got extra tickets from Gumi your number can be higher.

Do keep in mind that you get two tickets each day in the weekend (Friday ~ Sunday)

I only have 92 tickets myself though.

Gotcha. So in the end we get a single copy of Liam. Oh well. For some reason I thought we'd get a MLB copy. Damn. Now I'm really jealous of the people who pulled him from the challenge gatcha when it was bugged

You can buy 5 copies of Liam for 130 tickets.

6H0rcn2.jpg

You can buy a single copy for 40

Rixa

With this party alt only needed time (20mins or so) and 1 revival fruit at 29 to clear that 30 waves quest. Coro gets nice boost from killing those enemies and Faceless & Clarice do double damage. Iam happy since I wasnt sure I can clear that quest at all. Scraped all the enhancers I had to increase Faceless from 8 -> 40 levels.

40/60 Faceless
50/50 Clarice
80 Coro
77/80 Lindsey
Friend 75 Mei
s.65/65 Armilus & Phoeena

Edit:

CC is down on both iOS & Android.

elty

What's everyone team for demon?

I am wondering if I should mix team to deal with shield trash. I think I will either go with

50 Roxanne
80 Frau
70 Lilo or 60 Hassan
80 Selene or 70 Elza or 60 Filiana

Sub Vienta Phoena

Rixa

My damagedealer will be Hati. Iam hoping that some of my friends or I will pull one.

- Musica 60
- Frau 80
- Roxymusic 55
- Hati
s.Vienta & Phoena

If not then I have hard times (Selene 80).

BJK

What's everyone team for demon?

I'm going to make a push for Hati this time, since my best runefencer is currently Febrya (though a case could probably be made for Carmilla...but she's only Lv. 1)

Hati
Hassan 47/60
Roxanna 59/70
Rino 41/60
--
Frau 72/80
Juliana 60/60

No Musica, but I at least have Hassan to help deal with shielded enemies.
My Sasha would provide a higher % boost, but Rino can buff and attack at the same time (with the raid weapon)...and I'd rather limit the mana diversity.

elty

I still have 700K AC. Spend them all before the potential rate nerf or hold them?

edit: with so many people pulling Hati I hope I can do ok without one myself lol

Quixzlizx

If I have 3 copies of Vienta (2 from the pre-reg wheel), is it worth leveling her up? I already have Juliana as a second sub-party buffer.

Gizuko

If I have 3 copies of Vienta (2 from the pre-reg wheel), is it worth leveling her up? I already have Juliana as a second sub-party buffer.

Definitely. Do not rush, since you aren't in a hurry, but there are mage-only stages en v2 where having a mage sp buffer is very welcome.

Is the character from that 30 stage quest worth burning all my revive fruits on? I don't have any of the characters that do 2x damage except Faceless, which I don't have leveled up and none of my friends are using any of the characters as their leader.

I tried it with my best team but can only make it to stage 4. >_>

I have 22 revival fruits but I don't know if it's worth using them all. I'm not confident that I could finish even if I do use them.

elty

Is the character from that 30 stage quest worth burning all my revive fruits on? I don't have any of the characters that do 2x damage except Faceless, which I don't have leveled up and none of my friends are using any of the characters as their leader.

I tried it with my best team but can only make it to stage 4. >_>

I have 22 revival fruits but I don't know if it's worth using them all. I'm not confident that I could finish even if I do use them.

22 revival fruit = 110 ring. I think it is a good trade.

I can put up a lv70 Lilo if you want, but he only hit for 1700 so not that strong.

man, the Atelier demon raid in JPCC is so amazing

only got up to level 108 in demons and already MLB Rorona~

got all three of my extra copies from the demon gatcha and none of them were even one of the guarantee copies either

even more amazing I'm still one-souling the demons, but it's pretty great to get such a casual demon raid for once

I'll probably just keep going for more premium tickets, but nice to have something not super necessary to do

-------------------------------

to add to more good luck of mine:
got the new fortune ring gatcha character after like 50 rings
don't really like her skills, so one copy is fine

Stider

My raid team will be chosen from:
lvl 80 Frau
lvl 80 Inami
lvl 75 Musica
lvl 65 Rino
lvl 70 Roxanna
and Hati if I get her
Subs:
Phoena
Juliana

elty

Just try the FR loop to use challenge recruit enhancer, and sell everything to buy back arcana point, I get\

19 3* enhancer.
2 rings
Faceless, Toto that I kept
400K gold

And I lost about 10K AC. Not bad I guess.

I still have 700K AC. Spend them all before the potential rate nerf or hold them?

edit: with so many people pulling Hati I hope I can do ok without one myself lol

Leave 250K AC in reserve (the average AC needed to MLB a ring exchange character at JPCC rate of 4%) and spend the rest. Rings will always be more useful than AC and the current rate is too good to last.

Gizuko

Geh. Last night, I hit the 200FR exchange instead of the 5FR pull and even hit ok in the confirm pop-up. Worst part of it is I was thinking "Don't mistakenly press the 10-pull button, I don't want to waste rings...". Trying to play jpCC while sleepy is pretty bad.

to add to more good luck of mine:

got the new fortune ring gatcha character after like 50 rings
don't really like her skills, so one copy is fine

oh never mind, tried her out in the event quest

she's basically a tanky, self-healing Lindsey and that's insane
11 hit 1 mana skill, its range is two squares in front of her
each hit of her skill heals her

damn it, tempted to burn rings again to mlb her

Gizuko

oh never mind, tried her out in the event quest

she's basically a tanky, self-healing Lindsey and that's insane
11 hit 1 mana skill, its range is two squares in front of her
each hit of her skill heals her

damn it, tempted to burn rings again to mlb her

That 70% multiplier alone pretty much breaks her, considering there are party-poisoning/blinding units (like Tatiana). I'm definitely trying for her.

garath

It'll be a revive fruit.

I'm probably going to use all 8 tickets I have trying for hati tomorrow. I won't get her though.

Gizuko

gCC is up. Got a Hati, but her weapon's skill is untranslated. Expect shenanigans.

edit: Yeah, just noticed that. Well, I'll consider myself lucky then.

Rixa

Yeah, one player got Charno and otherone got Yotta. So dont pull also recruit list is awful.

Raid starts tomorrow.

Gizuko

If it helps, out of 4 pulls I got 2 3*, Airi (4*) and Hati, so that 2* bug might be rare (I'm not that lucky).
Still, something went terribly wrong: they released an untranslated weapon, fucked up the recruitment list and extended a 2h maintenance by +8h. I might give the challenge recruit a shot or two, Liam might be back there at this rate lol

Kettch

Well I'm glad Hati was at least on the list, so my pull wasn't a complete waste. 2* or 3*, not really a big difference to me.

Rixa

Raid starts tomorrow but today is Mage enchancer day so we won't get a better opportunity to level up her (using the 30 AP mission).

Well its not like you cant store those enhancers :p.
Anyways I did pull and did good:

Alt: 2 pulls 3* & Hati
Main: 4 pulls 3x3* & Hati.

Iam done with pulls :)
Compensation should be:
- 1x Festive Ticket - 2x Premium Ticket - 2x Stamina Fruit - 1000x Honor Token

sasuke_91

Added you. I have a level 60 Yuni. I also have a level 50 Ibuki if that's more convenient mana-wise.
I added you. Thanks.
By the way, the game wouldn't let me set my name to "Sasuke", because it contains "inappropriate words" lol. My hero is named "Stan" now :D

I'll try the mission with this team:
LB1 Elza lvl 65
LB1 Mireille lvl 53 (got her a some time ago. I also have a MLB Deed, but she's only lvl 33)
LB0 Lilith lvl 35
LB0 Shaly lvl 41
And your Yuni

Sub Party:
LB1 Armilus lvl 60
Hero lvl 41

I have 19 Revival Fruits. Is this any good? This would also be my raid team.

Azusa

HATI <3

I did 18 pulls and the last one was Hati.
My other notable pulls:
UR Sonya (looks good)
SR Phillip (trash)
SR Amille (trash)
SR Airi (trash mage?)
SR Ihelmina (I'll LB3 mine)

HATI <3

I did 18 pulls and the last one was Hati.
My other notable pulls:
UR Sonya (looks good)
SR Phillip (trash)
SR Amille (trash)
SR Airi (trash mage?)
SR Ihelmina (I'll LB3 mine)

Did you get 2* cards?

My very last pull was also Hati :p

Isn't it odd that Amille is available? I also got him but he isn't even in the featured recruit list.

I have 19 Revival Fruits. Is this any good? This would also be my raid team.

With 19 revival fruits, I think you'll make it. Remember to get close up to bosses when using Yuni's skill though.

Tempted to pull, but not sure if the pool is still saturated with other characters who aren't supposed to be there.

Top Bottom