• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

sasuke_91

With 19 revival fruits, I think you'll make it. Remember to get close up to bosses when using Yuni's skill though.

Tempted to pull, but not sure if the pool is still saturated with other characters who aren't supposed to be there.
Okay thanks. I'll buy another 3 just in case^^

Pulled 4 times and got Hati. Got greedy and wanted to pull again, but I don't know if that's a good idea as I only have a little more than 500 Prysma left.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Really, Hati's rates seem pretty great ATM. In less than 5 pulls each, I got 1 Hati, brother got 2. Most others are 3 and 4 stars.

He and I have never BOTH got a raid chara before. Was funny we got at the same time. Looking forward to this raid now, ha.

BJK

Really, Hati's rates seem pretty great ATM. In less than 5 pulls each, I got 1 Hati, brother got 2. Most others are 3 and 4 stars.

He and I have never BOTH got a raid chara before. Was funny we got at the same time. Looking forward to this raid now, ha.

It took me 29 pulls for Hati....so count your blessings. (My alt went 0-12 in trying.)

New dilemma: I'm about 1200 xp from leveling...do I take the day off, and treat the level up like a free vigor fruit, or not waste all the AP?

Also, I have 1 spot open, after dropping a few lapsed GAF'ers. Let me know if anyone needs the assist.

Edit: Yes, I'm BK_GAF (181,929,145)

elty

Sorry are you bk_gaf? Thanks I already have you.

I have one 70 and 80 Hati on my friend list already, and I know there is another whale on my friend list who will probably get a 80 as well. I hope I can get to at least 150 with just friends.

sasuke_91

Phew, I made it through the 30 waves quest. Took me 10 Fruits. That one wave with a boss, 2 healers and 2 giant pumpkins (who got an ATK boost from the boss' Special) and whatnot was the hardest for me. I had to use 3 (or 4) Fruits just for that one.

@SuperStiltzkin: Your Yuni was a great help. Her Special Attack made a lot of damage. Thanks a lot.

This raid will be the first one I'll probably come very far. Is the demon good?

Meruru it is then! Just feel free to ask for any of the above if the going gets tough.

I'm actually kinda amazed by Totori's potential. You can practically use her skill at the beginning of wave 4, start a new chain in wave 5 and actually MAX chain Meruru when Totori's skill ends. Besides, her scaling might be plain silly, I have to try to use Cheery as her Kizuna and see what the skill boost does to her attacks.

But yes, I have been trying your Sterk and the self-buff is amazing.

I don't think Rox would be worth pulling for unless you want a full dancer + event unit friend team, since Talibiku is a better Rox. Still, with SR tickets out there, it's worth giving it a shot if you get one of those. Having Talibiku, Rox is the consolation prize when pulling for Musica.

I have been thinking about adding Tsuru myself, specially since I put Mimi in the subparty for the slow. I definitely think the total damage output during the last wave would be higher, but in exchange the rest of the waves will be harder.
In the end I decided against adding a warrior to the main party (and Max chain with either Totori or Meruru, if I have more than 4 mana), but I might readjust once I reach the harder stages.

I like to use Totori as early as I can (so I can get the 2 purple mana back), and use it again at the end of the second-last wave. That way, I can continue building towards that chain combo at final wave (with all the party buff skills), and finish with Sterk's skill at max chain.

Mimi is good for slowing the mana slot, which is great, but other than that, I guess she's not really needed. Probably not worth the trouble of adding in a warrior to the main party

I've passed level 100 in the jpcc raid and can still get by using one soul, but probably not for much longer. I'm using Totori, Mimi, Rox and Pino with Tsuru and Phoena in the sub party. Sterk or Meruru friends when available.

Totori has become more useful further in to the raid. There are fewer shields to deal with now and I can use her skill twice to clear the mobs and get the mana bonus. The second bonus occurs during the boss wave as well.

At the early stages, it didn't matter that much, but after playing a bit (maybe after lvl 100?), I find that this combination works best for me
Frau, Treelancia, Talibiku, Totori + (friend:Sterk) [Tsuru & Fina as sub]
or
Frau, Treelancia,Talibiku, Sterk + (friend: Totori/Meruru)

I just like having Sterk + one of the mage in team, rather than having BOTH Totori & Meruru on at the same time.

man, the Atelier demon raid in JPCC is so amazing

only got up to level 108 in demons and already MLB Rorona~

got all three of my extra copies from the demon gatcha and none of them were even one of the guarantee copies either

even more amazing I'm still one-souling the demons, but it's pretty great to get such a casual demon raid for once

I'll probably just keep going for more premium tickets, but nice to have something not super necessary to do

-------------------------------

to add to more good luck of mine:

got the new fortune ring gatcha character after like 50 rings
don't really like her skills, so one copy is fine

RGpYKfw.jpg

Finally, MLB Rorona~ I like this event too, quite easy to 1 soul at early stage.
Got her at lvl150, all from demon gacha

Kettch

Took 48 pulls, but I finally got Hati. I have the worst luck sometimes.

Got my full dance team going, so I'm expecting to hit 200 easy this time around. Feel free to send any and all help requests my way, and I've also got 4 friend slots open (I usually run Nimpha). ID: 108,472,385. Tell me here if you add me, since I have a huge request list to look through.

alben

Neo Member
I have done some cleaning in my friend list and i have 7 slots.

Feel free to add me (i have a lvl 60 hati as leader for the raid).

Phew, I made it through the 30 waves quest. Took me 10 Fruits. That one wave with a boss, 2 healers and 2 giant pumpkins (who got an ATK boost from the boss' Special) and whatnot was the hardest for me. I had to use 3 (or 4) Fruits just for that one.

@SuperStiltzkin: Your Yuni was a great help. Her Special Attack made a lot of damage. Thanks a lot.

This raid will be the first one I'll probably come very far. Is the demon good?

Glad to hear she helped.

Looking at Hatifas wiki page, it looks like her stats suck unless you LB her several times. You need to LB her twice to even match up to Hati at LB0. Her abilities seem pretty good though. Regardless of how good the demon unit is, you'll want to do the demon raid for the tier rewards and demon coins.

Added you.

I have 5 free friends slots if anyone wants to add me. My Hati is level 57, but she should be 60 in a bit. Been burning stamina fruits on the advanced wizard quest on Dawn Isle to power level Hati and my other wand users.

Elepsis

Neo Member
Pulled 15 times; ended up with Yoshikage and Tif (4*) and finally a Hati on the 15th pull. Glad I got Hati, but I must say I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't get any particularly useful support characters and in my general ratio of UR/SR pulls.

garath

I don't want to use prysma to keep pulling but it sounds like I have to. Hati is really good even beyond the demon raid right?

I was planning on hoarding 1000 prysma for 22 pulls from the second tavern :(

chrono01

No luck with Hati. :(

I still have a few more Premium Tickets that I may/may not spend, but I'm relieved to see at least a few people here get lucky and pull her.

Feeling pretty good about my pulls this morning. Got Hati, 2 copies of Bliza, and Islem in about 12 pulls. Now to furiously level up Hati for tomorrow.

Azusa

No luck with Hati. :(

I still have a few more Premium Tickets that I may/may not spend, but I'm relieved to see at least a few people here get lucky and pull her.

GUMI should give us 2 more tickets as compensation. Its two more chances to get Hati

Did 5 pulls but nothing noteworthy. Two 4*'s and three 3*'s.

I really need some good warriors on my team. Pretty much all of my 4* and 5* units are mages. The highest warrior I have is the 4* Ioh that the game gives you and I've been playing since....June-ish. >_>

Is there any reason to keep the starter units around now that their upgraded versions are here? Kain, Michida, etc.? What about the hero?

I have 5 free friends slots if anyone wants to add me. My Hati is level 57, but she should be 60 in a bit. Been burning stamina fruits on the advanced wizard quest on Dawn Isle to power level Hati and my other wand users.

I sent a request to both of you. My in game name is Shala.

elty

Same here, have a lvl 70 Hati and 75 Musica to choose from. Also have 5 friend spaces for those who need it.

Are you stigaf?

I think a 70 Hati is more useful and easier to manage than a Musica, I don't have Hati though so I am biased. (don't have Musica either)

4 tickets gave me 12 rings, ya?

Rarutos

I did a few pulls and didn't get Hati either. Two Airis, 1 Hassan, 1 Bernadette, and 1 Roxanna. I suppose it's better than getting a bunch of 3 stars at least. I wish one of them was an Elemia so I could finally get her last story quest. >_>

chrono01

I did a few pulls and didn't get Hati either. Two Airis, 1 Hassan, 1 Bernadette, and 1 Roxanna. I suppose it's better than getting a bunch of 3 stars at least. I wish one of them was an Elemia so I could finally get her last story quest. >_>
I did around 11 pulls with my Premium Tickets and got Elemia [dupe], Vienta [dupe], 2x Phillip [dupe and dupe], Sonya [new, at least] and a bunch of rings. :/

I have a few more tickets and Prysma, but I'm saving those for Ocean's Dawn Tavern, especially after my luck today.

Rixa

I did around 11 pulls with my Premium Tickets and got Elemia [dupe], Vienta [dupe], 2x Phillip [dupe and dupe], Sonya [new, at least] and a bunch of rings. :/

I have a few more tickets and Prysma, but I'm saving those for Ocean's Dawn Tavern, especially after my luck today.

Elemias 2nd ability needs LB1 Elemia. Obviously mage missions do give 1 Elemia.

did three pulls over the day

got ryubia twice and then hati lol

Grats :). I did pull Ryubia before I got Hati too ;).

chrono01

Elemias 2nd ability needs LB1 Elemia. Obviously mage missions do give 1 Elemia.
Oh, nice. I guess I'll LB her then!

Not sure what I'll do with my Vienta/Phillip. Vienta is used mostly for her sub party ability, so her stats don't really matter and Phillip isn't anything special. I might sell em' for rings, since I already have a copy of each.

Rixa

Oh, nice. I guess I'll LB her then!

Not sure what I'll do with my Vienta/Phillip. Vienta is used mostly for her sub party ability, so her stats don't really matter and Phillip isn't anything special. I might sell em' for rings, since I already have a copy of each.

There are going to be "Mage only" quests. Also subjucation events need more teams etc.

Rixa

Sorry about double post.

People are reporting "Time Up" bug in demon raid (low level demons), thus you lose 1 soul and cant kill demon so you need to send it to your friends, also there is a chance you dont lose soul.

- Level 10 demon has 7 waves and it seems that every 10 levels has 7 wave demon.
- Musica, Roxymusic, chain 3 -> Hati does something around 170k or so
- It is not going to be easy to get level 200 when demon has 2m HP
- Obviously getting Hati to some status might do much more damage to demon.

desverger

New funny bug in this raid. Sometimes when you enter a demon battle, you get an immediate TIME UP and reward drops from the quest you did to trigger the demon.

I didn't lose a soul, but that is hilarious.

Edit: Some people can apparently lose a soul to that too.

Rixa

Level 10 raid, that Ghost does nasty things

I went (alt acco) with mlb Selene friend, see how little I have time left, cause I cant use Selene skill to demon. So be prepared to these shitty surprises too. To have 2 Hatis that cant use skill cause they are sealed.
It's the black ghost in the penultimate wave that silences. The mobs with Hatifas don't silence I think.

Edit: Time up bug, didnt lose soul. But I got rewards from Breezeway quest (gold & ac), also it seems to copy the leftover mana from previous quest:

RalchAC

I'm running the Wizard special quest and doing Hatifa when she triggers. Level 10 so far. My team right now is Roxana (50), Shally (48), Orca (48) and Arietta (50). I'm leveling up a Lucana I've got (she freezes with normal attacks, so it can't be that bad) and I may switch her for Arietta once she is at level 40 or more.

I want to reach level 50. Hopefully 80 too, but that won't be as easy.

garath

Oh how troll. I used the 2 prem tickets from maintenance and he first one was "this is it..." And a mage popped out..... Lilo. Dammit.

Rixa

Neat
-------
Those 7 wave Demons are hard, I one shot everything and I'm still grasping for time.

Nice :).

Musica skill then Hati (chain 1) (with Vienta & Phoena subs) does 63k to Hatifas. Its going to be tough. I think someone tested with chain 3 (Frau, Rox, Mus) and blinded Hati got around 210k damage.

- Hatifas skill special will seal units...

I just started playing this on Friday. What is a demon raid and can I even take part in one yet? I forget what rank I am, but I just finished chapter 1 of the story.I just got Dusty. My characters are around lvl 15ish. My leader is Nimpha. Should I not worry about demon raids etc and just complete the story missions?

Top Bottom