• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Rixa

This raid is utterly bull shit. This raid sucks so much. Fy Gumi. So many bugs...

How on earth is this possible?
Screenshot_2015-11-05-20-19-40.png
Screenshot_2015-11-05-20-19-48.png

It was my 3rd run to it. I was wtf why didnt hp go down when I skilled with chain skill.

Rixa

I made a ticket to Gumi...

Somehow I managed to make 1HP bug alone. It was my 3rd one soul run to demon. I used skill (it was chained) and it didnt register hit. See the pics and the damage to demon I did. Then I entered 4th time to demon. It is full health but in raid main screen its 1hp left.

1. Pic: Hp left on demon
2. Pic: The amount of damage I have done _alone_
3. Pic: 4th run to demon nr 68, it is in full health, how is that possible?
4. Pic: 4th run to demon nr 68, I made some damage to it. As having 1hp left it has surprisingly high hp?
5. Pic. After 4th run how the demon is shown in raid main screen
6. Pic. Damage done after 4th run...

So I couldnt kill it, lost 4 souls to it. Found "new" bug. Since this is same bug that was already in Coropatillion raid _except_ I made that bug alone and in this version of bug demon has full health even showing 1hp in raid main screen. I really hope you fix this bug to coming raids. Same time you should if you want to have players left keep raids shorter, 8-9 waves whose idea?

Also I would like to have Vigor Fruits as compensation.
Thank you
Rixa

Here are the Hatibug pics 3-6...

elty

lv90

No demon from coin
No demon from chest

Which is pretty much the same crap for all previous demon. I have yet to MLB any single one of them.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Holy crap, I got to level 51

Are you kidding me? Even the regular "in between" missions have 8 waves. What the heck is this? This has got to be the dumbest thing I ever seen in a demon raid. There is no way in hell you can even do anything on one soul because you get only 5 seconds by the time you get to the 8th wave.

This is clearly designed for using three souls, the problem is that you finish with 90 seconds to spare. Which is a TOTAL WASTE. If they had an in between 2 souls for 150 seconds, this is less of a waste.

What is this crap? This is terrible, screw you Gumi for doing this.

Stider

Holy crap, I got to level 51

Are you kidding me? Even the regular "in between" missions have 8 waves. What the heck is this? This has got to be the dumbest thing I ever seen in a demon raid. There is no way in hell you can even do anything on one soul because you get only 5 seconds by the time you get to the 8th wave.

This is clearly designed for using three souls, the problem is that you finish with 90 seconds to spare. Which is a TOTAL WASTE. If they had an in between 2 souls for 150 seconds, this is less of a waste.

What is this crap? This is terrible, screw you Gumi for doing this.

Yeah, I don't by the excuse of Hatifas drop from chest being too low, I think they realised how people would react from stage 51 onwards and that's why they are giving out the vigor fruits like crazy.

Hcoregamer00

Yeah, I don't by the excuse of Hatifas drop from chest being too low, I think they realised how people would react from stage 51 onwards and that's why they are giving out the vigor fruits like crazy.

Yeah, it is stupid. I know I got warning about it from reading this thread.

....but it is another thing when you actually get to the point and you suffer it yourself. I am so angry at this, even with the free fruits....grr.

EDIT: What? I got another drop and got Hatifas to LB3 on 52. I never ever ever got this high ever. Are they watching me bitch on NeoGAF??? :eek:

Kettch

This raid is utterly bull shit. This raid sucks so much. Fy Gumi. So many bugs...

How on earth is this possible?

It was my 3rd run to it. I was wtf why didnt hp go down when I skilled with chain skill.

This just happened to me as well. :/ Is there anything that you can do, or do you just have to wait for it to expire? Every time I try it the demon goes back to full health.

Hcoregamer00

This just happened to me as well. :/ Is there anything that you can do, or do you just have to wait for it to expire? Every time I try it the demon goes back to full health.

My only solution was to let it expire.

From my experience, when it bugs out like that. You can "Kill" her when it bugs out like that, but it still wont count. One time, I got three chest drops, and I still got the 1hp bug.

It was infuriating.

Vecks

In jpCC, anyone know if there's a difference between the 3 hour and 8 hour options in the new item searching feature?

Hcoregamer00

This game....THIIIIIIS GAME!!

Go figure, on Gumi's biggest F-up raid ever, and I MLB the demon girl at the 53'rd raid. I guess I can still do the raid for rings and stuff, but I am definitely hoarding the fruits and just using the timer to 3 orb everything else.

elty

Go figure, on Gumi's biggest F-up raid ever, and I MLB the demon girl at the 53'rd raid. I guess I can still do the raid for rings and stuff, but I am definitely hoarding the fruits and just using the timer to 3 orb everything else.

Grats (from 0 extra copy at lv90)

Rarutos

Congrats! Knowing my luck I probably won't get another extra Hatifas myself lol.

chrono01

I'm at Level 66, and I can barely three soul it now. If I get unlucky with mana, I need four souls. :/

If it weren't the Hati members on my Friend List, I wouldn't have made it nearly this far. So thank you.

Stider

Decided to use some tickets, 5 used for 2 Hati which is now MLB. If I manage to get 2 more Hatifas, I will help others to get to 50/80.

chrono01

Decided to use some tickets, 5 used for 2 Hati which is now MLB. If I manage to get 2 more Hatifas, I will help others to get to 50/80.
Wow, five tickets, two Hati. I used 16 the other day and I got one 5* out of it [Sonya]. :/

Congrats, though!

RalchAC

Used 3 Souls for the level 40 quest due to the wave 7 waves thing.

Thanks to all my Hati friends! Without them I wouldn't have gone as far as I've done. I haven't got a Hatifa yet though. Do drop rate increase as you get to higher levels or something?

And finally, here is a list of my notable units. I've been holding some tickets for a while and, even if the last time I asked we told me to get Teresa, I'm not sure if it'd apply since v2 nerfed warriors and I've got some valuable units. They are:

5* Orca, Nina (LB3), Deed , Lilith, Scherzard
4* Vorg (LB1), Arietta, Roxanna, Shaly, Lucana, Ioh (LB1), Shakti, Millagen, Patricia and Tif

And I have around 170 rings.

Thanks to all my Hati friends! Without them I wouldn't have gone as far as I've done. I haven't got a Hatifa yet though. Do drop rate increase as you get to higher levels or something?
I remember reading something about they being 20 times higher after level 100 but only for chests (the Demon Raind announcements usually say that the chances are better the higher the level). In my experience it doesn't seem to improve that much though (too random).

elty

I just tried lv93 with three 1 soul attempt and failed. It has seven waves and trash is very strong without a Hati of my own. I only have 9 seconds for the boss wave.

Maybe I will just three soul it with fruit to push to 100.

garath

And now I just got a gold chest from level 42. Crazy. Now I really need to make it through to level 80. Guess I'll burn a few vigor fruits once the crazy waves start. I don't have a hati of my own unfortunately.

BJK

Midway through the 70s is where I've actually hit the 2-orb mark....kinda skipped over that due to the high # of waves in the 50-70 bracket. Sitting on LB2 for now, will hit LB3 at 80.

Don't know whether to put more stock in hoping for one more lucky reward, or for Gumi to feel the need for a make-good after how horribly this demon raid has been received.

Gizuko

So, what do you jpCC folks think of that 30-pull for a guaranteed kirarane system? I for one welcome it, but I have mixed feelings as well. 20 pulls might have hit the sweet spot, but might have made for bad whale-bait :/

So, what do you jpCC folks think of that 30-pull for a guaranteed kirarane system? I for one welcome it, but I have mixed feelings as well. 20 pulls might have hit the sweet spot, but might have made for bad whale-bait :/

while 30 pulls does seem a lot especially right after the atelier raid, it does help that the tavern is literally stuffed with amazing v2 characters and Kirarane is very OP as well

I'm ok with it, the tavern also lasts a good amount of time so you can amass gatcha coins, fortune rings for tickets, pysrmas from characters quests, etc to do 30 pulls

and I mean sure it does sound like whale pandering but you only get one guaranteed copy and we know whales usually go broke with MLB or go home ;D

elty

Stuck at 96, 3 + 1 soul attempt cannot kill it so either revival or vigor fruit.

If anyone need help on < 90 you can send to me.

Finally got one copy from coin so looking at LB2.

Rixa

I 3 orbed my way from 89 to 100. Now my main is helping alt to go 80. Alt is getting mlb when it reaches 80.

Awful raid :/

chrono01

Working on Level 70 now, not a single red chest drop. Increased rate? Riiiight, Gumi. I believe you. And yes, it's a horrible raid. At least it gets easier after 70? I might have to use a Vigor Fruit to get there, I had to blow through four souls on Level 60. Honestly, if it weren't for my Hati friends I wouldn't have made it past 50. I couldn't pull one for myself, so it's really helping me out.

Oh, I experienced a weird glitch last night. It came right after I did the 18AP Mage enhancer quest, where all four chests dropped. I got the demon invasion right after and jumped into it, only the field was grass [like in the Mage enhancer quest] and only four waves. I immediately got a "Time Up" notification, and got four chest drops again, those being the enhancer drops from the previous quest. I didn't lose a soul which was nice, and I got additional Mage enhancers out of it, so not bad. Lost the helper, though.

Gizuko

while 30 pulls does seem a lot especially right after the atelier raid, it does help that the tavern is literally stuffed with amazing v2 characters and Kirarane is very OP as well

I'm ok with it, the tavern also lasts a good amount of time so you can amass gatcha coins, fortune rings for tickets, pysrmas from characters quests, etc to do 30 pulls

and I mean sure it does sound like whale pandering but you only get one guaranteed copy and we know whales usually go broke with MLB or go home ;D

I actually didn't check how long it would last lol The SSR lineup is quite amazing as well! Though I never thought I would feel such disappointment after pulling a Mira.

I'm only worried I won't be able to max Lewdmila, I'm already broke ring-wise since I bought those 5 tickets for 25FR already.
They really decided to overlap a lot of great characters/events.

Working on Level 70 now, not a single red chest drop. Increased rate? Riiiight, Gumi. I believe you. And yes, it's a horrible raid. At least it gets easier after 70? I might have to use a Vigor Fruit to get there, I had to blow through four souls on Level 60. Honestly, if it weren't for my Hati friends I wouldn't have made it past 50. I couldn't pull one for myself, so it's really helping me out.

Oh, I experienced a weird glitch last night. It came right after I did the 18AP Mage enhancer quest, where all four chests dropped. I got the demon invasion right after and jumped into it, only the field was grass [like in the Mage enhancer quest] and only four waves. I immediately got a "Time Up" notification, and got four chest drops again, those being the enhancer drops from the previous quest. I didn't lose a soul which was nice, and I got additional Mage enhancers out of it, so not bad. Lost the helper, though.

I got that bug a while ago as well, though I only got AC from the 4ap quest. As for the stages being easier after 70... Well, there are less waves, yes, but that's about it. I'm having to 2-soul 88 onwards with a lvl75 Hati + full dance party... that usually lets you 1-soul stage ~140 in jpCC.

chrono01

As for the stages being easier after 70... Well, there are less waves, yes, but that's about it. I'm having to 2-soul 88 onwards with a lvl75 Hati + full dance party... that usually lets you 1-soul stage ~140 in jpCC.
I'm not planning on going beyond 80, just aiming for a third Hatifas. I'd love to MLB her, but I'm only at LB2 now so I doubt I'll manage to get there, unless I get lucky from 70 --> 80.

BTW, I had to six soul Level 70. Holy shit that was rough. I'd always hit the boss wave with like 10 seconds to spare. :/

Quixzlizx

I've managed to pull 3 copies of Hatifas from demon coins, so it looks like I managed to do well off of Gumi's disaster. I'll definitely be able to make it to at least 80 without using vigor fruit, I think.

chrono01

Woof, this one is a toughie. Why? Is she that good or something or is Gumi just gettin meaner?
It's Gumi being greedy. The waves aren't supposed to be this much this early on, it's only supposed to be for 100+. Gumi is altering things to make them more difficult for us, likely so we'd spend Prysma/Vigor Fruits at a higher rate.

I can't log in, what the heck?

Don't tell me Gumi is making it 10 waves, because people aren't spending enough fruits.
I wouldn't put it past them.

It's a damn shame, since they started V2 so strongly. It didn't take long before their greed came to the surface again.

elty

lv100, got another from coin so LB3 now.

Not sure if I should try my luck to MLB or not. I need essentially 3 soul + revival to beat one.

It's Gumi being greedy. The waves aren't supposed to be this much this early on, it's only supposed to be for 100+. Gumi is altering things to make them more difficult for us, likely so we'd spend Prysma/Vigor Fruits at a higher rate.

No way, I remembered even > 100 level only has 6 waves max in previous raid. So now their lv50+ has more waves than the lv200 which is absurd.

Top Bottom