• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Stider

Pulled Lilith from VIP free recruit! I still can't believe it.

In other news I'm at level 124 with LB1 Hatifas.
There is no hope, raid is over. I need to use two sets of 3 souls to clear the level.

Is it time you are running out of or is your team hetting killed? One thing that I have noticed is that if Hati is more in center row that the ghosts ignore them. Line up the rest in that row and the ghosts will walk straight to the end point, so if you have revive fruits you can use those for more mana.

Edit: Finished 155 and had 12k coins, 2nd last card on last x10 draw my last Hatifas☺😥

elty

I just realize I need to unlock assault 15 to have the excellence quest unlock. I had been wondering wtf was that quest.

elty

I just got my first ever gold chest from helping a lv80. Been playing since Coro. Not sure if I should sell our keep it as my lucky charm.

Lockon

My first MLB demon...got my last Hatifas with my last 8-pulls just when I'm about to stop and go to bed. I still haven't gotten a gold chest from killing demon since the first raid though...

pariah164

Can't beat level 20 demon after 3 tries... I'm out. Going to bed. Will cut my losses and chalk it up to me being too much of a noob.

RalchAC

I'm at level 67 atm. I think I've got like 4 silver chests out of all my runs. Zero gold. I'm going to try to reach wave 80.

If I get there and I don't manage to at least LB2 Hatifa I'm going to be really, really angry.

alben

Neo Member
I think I got all your hatifas

tfBKUPw.png

At Lvl 114 and still LB2, 0 from demon coins so far, so all the MLBs are making me jealous =)

Anyone need help getting to lvl 80? i can one orb most if the way and could really use the chests and coins.

IGN: DrgyCF
ID 147932611

Let me know here so I can free up friend slots

elty

What weapon should I use for Hatifas? Thinking of sage cane but the damage reduction per wave seems useless for a mage.

pariah164

Just got Level 24... I am not gonna make it to 50 by the time the event ends, and even if I do, no way will I be high enough level.

sasuke_91

Just got Level 24... I am not gonna make it to 50 by the time the event ends, and even if I do, no way will I be high enough level.
When you lose you can send the demon to friends and still get the rewards.

Got to lvl 80 and got my last Hatifas. This is my first MLB demon, my best so far were 3 Rasphias (who I should be able to sell now that we got so many decent characters).
I'm happy with this raid I guess :p

RalchAC

I think I got all your hatifas

tfBKUPw.png

T_T

At Lvl 114 and still LB2, 0 from demon coins so far, so all the MLBs are making me jealous =)

Anyone need help getting to lvl 80? i can one orb most if the way and could really use the chests and coins.

IGN: DrgyCF
ID 147932611

Let me know here so I can free up friend slots

I'm adding you. RchGAF.

My ID is 198 573 660. Once I've reached level 80 I'll try to help you a bit if you add me. I have a level 50 Roxanna as Captain.

Gizuko

LB1 Kirarane and LB3 Hati and Hatifas. What curse is this?! At least let me reach an even LB! D:

Edit:

MLB Hati..fas! My first demon over LB2 in gCC. It also happened after my first (and last, actually) IAP. Food for thought.

I doubt a measly 7€ IAP would have any effect on that, but still.

Does anyone know what's up with the Special Episode 6 missions? They're all in Japanese text. I tried re-verifying my data or whatever, tried changing languages back and forth; still in Japanese.

elty

On both TW and JP wiki Hatifas should have 4,780 ATK and 3,440 HP. On my lv50 she is already at 4910/3594. Did GUMI change the stat?

chrono01

Demon Level 95, not a single gold chest. The only two demon I received, aside from the guaranteed drops, were from the demon gatcha before Gumi "improved" the rates of her drops. Next time, leave the rates as they were. :/

Oh well, LB3 it is.

Demon Level 95, not a single gold chest. The only two demon I received, aside from the guaranteed drops, were from the demon gatcha before Gumi "improved" the rates of her drops. Next time, leave the rates as they were. :/

Oh well, LB3 it is.
Don't give up yet. I got my final Hatifas from the demon coins at level 101.

Had 60+ vigor fruits, so went up to 120 whenever a demon popped up.

T_T

I'm adding you. RchGAF.

My ID is 198 573 660. Once I've reached level 80 I'll try to help you a bit if you add me. I have a level 50 Roxanna as Captain.

Added you. Send me any demons if you need help, i'll probably be online till the raid is over and will fruit if i have to

chrono01

Don't give up yet. I got my final Hatifas from the demon coins at level 101.

Had 60+ vigor fruits, so went up to 120 whenever a demon popped up.
I was thinking of using Vigor Fruit to push a little further, but honestly...I'm just tired. This raid drained me so much mentally [mostly the middle tier of levels], so I'm kind of over it.

I'm just worried Gumi will make the next raid unnecessarily difficult too, to compensate for all of the players tock-piling these Vigor Fruit. You know Gumi is thinking about it. Anytime we have the potential to have an easy anything, Gumi finds some way to even the playing field.

desverger

LB2 @ 105. Guess I should be happy with one extra copy so I don't have to sell her.

Never really had any luck in demon raids and this one was no exception, no matter how much people claimed it was easy to MLB her. Adding to that though, this was a very stressful and difficult raid coupled with the fact that I didn't have Hati or any extra wands.

Personally I don't expect Aggdra raid to be any different and I'm just pretty tired of how luck based these raids are. Hopefully we'll get a different type of event next.

Rixa

Hrm. I made total of 7 pulls because reasons:
Ruybia, Popra, Connely, Bonito, Millagen (crafter), Sasha, Johan (I quit here).

2x3* Ryubia, Johan = Rings
4x4* Popra, Connely, Bonito, Millagen (crafter) didnt have these earlier
1x5* Sasha is new to me (alt has it)

I guess I should be happy about these. To get 5* in 7 pulls is nice.

Gizuko

What is everyone doing in jpCC for rings right now?

I must say the rates of the challenge gacha are awful (seriously Sega, remove the damn 3* enhancers already!) and the 3* knights' drop rate in that Continent of Sins quest is even worse.

I have reached a new low and am selling 4* enhancers and weapons (since they are pretty plentiful with the item search mechanic), but this is no long-term solution.

bonkeng

Oh the good old days of grinding non stop at 8am (i.e. commute to work), 3pm (i.e. work) and 1am (i,e, sleep).

Lol. If I remember correctly, my time zone is 12pm, 8pm and 3am. I set an alarm to wake up at 3am just to grind hahaha.

At least it's different from the usual demon raid.

Rixa

Alt made 10+1 in Lake of Sand, for the hunt of Musica. No luck this time either.
2x4* Roxanna and 9x3*.
First time I got Rox in those pulls didnt get any Pirika, second time Roxypull Pirika showed "This is it"... Yeah thanks punk.

elty

Is musica still good/required when the 40% demon comes along?

I also want her but I already did 15 pulls and no luck. Got Sasha which seems much worse.

Is musica still good/required when the 40% demon comes along?

I also want her but I already did 15 pulls and no luck. Got Sasha which seems much worse.
I don't know what do you mean by "the 40% demon" (do you mean the dancer demon?) but Musica is usually good because it has per wave healing if you are running without healers (+ extra mana). Her song is also quite long. And actually is a good combination with the 1 mana demon dancer because the demon can consume the extra archer mana that you don't need. I would wait for a festival to pull for Musica though.

Quixzlizx

I don't know what do you mean by "the 40% demon" (do you mean the dancer demon?) but Musica is usually good because it has per wave healing if you are running without healers (+ extra mana). Her song is also quite long. And actually is a good combination with the 1 mana demon dancer because the demon can consume the extra archer mana that you don't need. I would wait for a festival to pull for Musica though.

Musica also gives a defense buff so your characters aren't instantly wrecked against higher-level demons.

Vecks

What is everyone doing in jpCC for rings right now?

I must say the rates of the challenge gacha are awful (seriously Sega, remove the damn 3* enhancers already!) and the 3* knights' drop rate in that Continent of Sins quest is even worse.

I have reached a new low and am selling 4* enhancers and weapons (since they are pretty plentiful with the item search mechanic), but this is no long-term solution.

I don't really farm rings. Just saving up rings slowly through dailies and selling 4* enhancers and maybe 5* if I don't need the xp.

elty

I had no plan to get Scherazard, But my finger is itchy so I just did 40 challenge pull and got 12 Scherazard, wtf

edit:

Start:
AC 474800
Ring 2874

6/25 Scherazard
6/25
9/25
9/25
9/25
Keep a few 3* and all the enhancers

End:
AC 274825
Ring 3577

Use the ring to buy back AC, end up with
AC 500825
Ring 3012

Gain 238 ring and 26K AC and a bunch of enhancer. Why bother with daily anymore.

edit 2: few more batches
6/25
9/25
12/25 (wtf)
6/25
9/25

Gain another 325 ring after buying back the AC. Also a great way to make gold, up by 1.4 million now,.

Top Bottom