• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Fishious

Hmm. Connection problems again. sigh. Happened right after I killed the 89 coro. We'll see if I actually have credit for it or not.

Does the 90 coro have another boost in hp? I'm still cruising with 2 souls. I do anywhere from 300-330k damage the first soul so the second is super easy. If the 90s continue with the high 300s I should have no issues getting to 100.

edit: Got the 89 credit. That's good I guess. And for server downtime compensation they've given us..... a stamina fruit! hooray.

I think lv 90 was about 400k. I managed to make it with 2 souls. I'm about to attempt 91 and it has ~420k.

Fishious

When does it stop? What are the rewards past 80?

I think max is 200. If you have a Demon Incoming message, you can click on it, then click at the top of the screen for more info. There's an option to view all rewards (you'd think they'd put it somewhere more obvious). It even shows the piddly enhancers or demon coins you get between major milestones. I think there's a premium ticket at 100 if memory serves.

I'll probably quit the game if RNG keeps screwing me over the way it has been thus far. I don't mind a challenge but when you get shit every opportunity, I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

As bad as my RNG has been and $100 out the door with only a single 5* to show for it, version 2 and raid events keep the grind alive. Im also at lvl 90 raid with no Coro pull to show for it.

Unlike other games, raids and fortune rings basically let you buy 5* units with full LB dealing with less RNG. I like the fact that you can farm for rings and buy characters. Raids are pretty much guaranteed two 5* draws and a ton of XP. I probably spent over 800k in gold in this event alone.

The game definitely rewards higher ranked players, with most of the free primary rewards at the higher end of loot chart. Also theres actually a real story to boot.

edit: also your lindseys been helping me tank through a ton of these raids ;)

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
As bad as my RNG has been and $100 out the door with only a single 5* to show for it, version 2 and raid events keep the grind alive. Im also at lvl 90 raid with no Coro pull to show for it.

Unlike other games, raids and fortune rings basically let you buy 5* units with full LB dealing with less RNG. I like the fact that you can farm for rings and buy characters. Raids are pretty much guaranteed two 5* draws and a ton of XP. I probably spent over 800k in gold in this event alone.

The game definitely rewards higher ranked players, with most of the free primary rewards at the higher end of loot chart. Also theres actually a real story to boot.

edit: also your lindseys been helping me tank through a ton of these raids ;)

Yeah, the raids and free characters are great. As I said before, I'm pretty much 100% done with pulling on the gacha. It's so not worth it.

garath

Just completed level 90. Barely did it with 2 souls. It's actually the 5 waves that's hurting now. That extra wave kills the time and weakens my party quite a bit. :/

I kind of want to push through to 100 now but this is a grind.

Aki-at

I don't think anyone has as bad luck at RNG as me haha.

Beginning of the event I decided to use up all my Premium Tickets in hopes for a Julianna. No luck, all 3 star characters (Two that were same.) and only 2 new arcanas.

Now on Level 86 Coro I think and I haven't even pulled one of her.

Outside of Clarice that I pulled when I did the 10+1 prysma pull... I haven't gotten a single 4 star or higher arcana in this game!

garath

I don't think anyone has as bad luck at RNG as me haha.

Beginning of the event I decided to use up all my Premium Tickets in hopes for a Julianna. No luck, all 3 star characters (Two that were same.) and only 2 new arcanas.

Now on Level 86 Coro I think and I haven't even pulled one of her.

Outside of Clarice that I pulled when I did the 10+1 prysma pull... I haven't gotten a single 4 star or higher arcana in this game!

You and I share similar luck. I've blown all my prysma on an Julianna attempt as well, though I got an Alvert and some random 4* mage.

Up to 90 with no coro :/

I never re-rolled when the game started either. My level 60 Lindsey weeps. Need more rings for Sulstan and the eventual return of Lindsey.

elty

You and I share similar luck. I've blown all my prysma on an Julianna attempt as well, though I got an Alvert and some random 4* mage.

Up to 90 with no coro :/

I never re-rolled when the game started either. My level 60 Lindsey weeps. Need more rings for Sulstan and the eventual return of Lindsey.
Welcome to the party. Lv90 and no Coro.

I was reading stone forum and it was mentioned you need to reach lv200 to take advantage of the increased drop rate later on if you want to fully lb it... Or prepare lots of demon coin.

garath

Lol. Just finished 92 and got my third Liberation from the coins. Thanks game. I don't even know who I'd put it on except a sub or something. Guess it's a fortune ring.

On the bright side, since the 90s are back to 4 waves, I can still 2 soul them. Guess I'll shoot for 100. I bet 100 is going to be a bitch. Probably another 5 wave and take at least 3 souls.

marrec

Banned
Only at lvl 60 on raid so far and I don't know if I can make it to 80. Maybe with another soilder daily dungeon day.

On the bright side I rolled a Juliana on the Gatcha.

There must be an increased drop rate on Maurice cause all the times I pull a 3* it's Maurice. He just dropped from a spoils chest too. Can't complain about free rings and gold though.

Noricart

I've been doing so many draws and I've been getting is crap.
I've only gotten one Coro from the coin pulls but that's more than the zero from last time so i'll take it.
I could really use two more Liberations to make this easier.
Or maybe the game could be nice and fart out two more Coro's so I can max LB.

RNG plz work with me

Quixzlizx

I've only gotten one Coro from the coin pulls but that's more than the zero from last time so i'll take it.

RNG plz work with me

I think I have a better chance of winning an actual lottery than I do of pulling a 5*.

Only at lvl 60 on raid so far and I don't know if I can make it to 80. Maybe with another soilder daily dungeon day.

On the bright side I rolled a Juliana on the Gatcha.

Congrats on Julianna! How many pulls did it take? (Yeah, "that's what she said.") Just finished level 80 but it took all three orbs so I don't know how much farther I can go now. I spent all my enhancers before the raid making my Nimpha so the rest of my team is pretty under leveled. The lure to try for Julianna is strong but RNG hates me.

RNG plz work with me

you might be the only person to complain about only getting a Coro from pulls

FUCK... lol
PbbSFY3.png

marrec

Banned
Congrats on Julianna! How many pulls did it take? (Yeah, "that's what she said.") Just finished level 80 but it took all three orbs so I don't know how much farther I can go now. I spent all my enhancers before the raid making my Nimpha so the rest of my team is pretty under leveled. The lure to try for Julianna is strong but RNG hates me.
I maybe did 4 single pulls (during this event) , this games been very kind to me though, she's my fourth 5* from the Gacha.

Yaari

Demon #105. Probably 70k DC coins, still nothing. RNG plz. What a shit show this has been. Glad I've not been pouring in $$$ to refill souls.

Zhengi

Just cleared Juliana's chain story and received Phoena and Holy Spear Amfortas. Man, I don't have anyone good who uses a spear.

Poor micromanagement can really screw me over. Sometimes not moving a unit in on Coro right away can mean 100k difference in damage dealt. Sometimes I forget to move Robby in close to do her vanguard attack and thus leaves a mob or two alive.

Merun

Tomorrow I will venture in the lvl 100+ and then switch to helping other during the weekend.

Also, one of the player at the CC forum finished the lvl 200. He only pulled one Coro so far...

ShenmueNextGen

Neo Member
I love this game! They did a great job. I play it everyday. It shows that this is SEGA's real and strong future in the game market, that is mobile (Android, iOS etc) and digital (Steam etc).

Here's my ID: 117,347,275. - If you are high level, then I may add you. ;)

BJK

Threw 2 premium tickets at Twilight Swordsman (1 from Coro, 1 from Alvert's chain quest).

1st pull was a 2nd Maurice (1st came from demon coins; haven't touched either one).
2nd pull = Juliana!

...if only I had enough gold to level her up before this event ends!

Wasn't sure I'd be able to get much further past 60, but this at least gives me some hope.
Pretty much decides I'll be running a Knight-squad, as well.

garath

Demon #105. Probably 70k DC coins, still nothing. RNG plz. What a shit show this has been. Glad I've not been pouring in $$$ to refill souls.

Damn. Your Lindsey is strong. I had no idea you had her at LB4. I'm jealous :)

97 for me. I'll hit 100 tomorrow for sure and probably stop. Maybe pull with the ticket and the last 50 prysma I have for a yolo attempt at Juliana. Sucks. I had so much prysma. Saved up almost 900 and its all gone :(

Gonna try until it starts taking 4 souls to kill Coro. Right now at 97 it's been a pretty breezy two souls to kill if I'm paying attention. Still have 4 demon fruit too.

Also been trying to help people when the requests actually show up.

Yaari

Damn. Your Lindsey is strong. I had no idea you had her at LB4. I'm jealous :)

97 for me. I'll hit 100 tomorrow for sure and probably stop. Maybe pull with the ticket and the last 50 prysma I have for a yolo attempt at Juliana. Sucks. I had so much prysma. Saved up almost 900 and its all gone :(

The one positive out of the nightmare pulling, haha.

I'll be helping on request that I'll receive. My own goal is 120 so I can get another pull in, will make 4 pulls with my Prysma. It better pay off this time.

marrec

Banned
RNG loves you, holy smokes. Don't you also have Nimpha?

I wish, but no. I've got Kiki and Loletta and Yoshino and now Juliana from the gacha.

Despite all that RNG luck, I'm still struggling with lvl 65 Coro. Blind luck can't make up for actually knowing what you're doing it seems. :lol

volgihn

Managed to get 500 Prysma and don't know what to do with it. I wanted to try one of the 10+1 recruit but I don't know at what tavern to do it. Any suggestions? My team currently consists of Ursula, Latty, Slay and the Hero.

I wish, but no. I've got Kiki and Loletta and Yoshino and now Juliana from the gacha.

Despite all that RNG luck, I'm still struggling with lvl 65 Coro. Blind luck can't make up for actually knowing what you're doing it seems. :lol

Still, when leveled you have a hell of a team. I have a level 60 Nimpha with the Liberation sword. Add me if I can be of help. IGN: TbkGaf 124,451,876

Yaari

105 sure kicked up the difficulty. I might have to give up on the 120 goal. I don't want it to be taking 3 orbs, I think at that point helping people is more efficient.

chrono01

Man, the bug makes me worried to help people who request it, especially when the health is so low. Apparently, if you both kill the demon on the same "instance", the game bugs out at 1HP. :/

Top Bottom