• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

garath

I agree. I actually want them to die because it keeps Lindsey going.

Just going to keep farming DC until the event ends. We'll see where it gets me. At 60k DC now, but that really means nothing when it is all about luck. Reading people having 6 Coro, is just ridiculous, considering I've not found a single one at all.

Edit: Ugh, bugged 1HP Demon on my raid list. Always happy when I did not participate in that.

You and me both. Just the 2 coros from 50 and 80. It's disheartening. I think I just finished level 105 as well. :/

BJK

Thanks to the helpers who did most of the heavy lifting in carrying me (BK_GAF) to 80. With the 5th wave added, I can barely scratch the higher level Coros; I'm only posting help requests if anyone wants to farm coins. (Not going to make 100, since I'm going to be away from the game most of the day.)

I'll try to use the bulk of my spirit to help lower-Lv. Coros, paying it forward + farming coins at the same time.

You and me both. Just the 2 coros from 50 and 80. It's disheartening. I think I just finished level 105 as well. :/

I am not officially out of ways to get more DC and just like you two I only got the 50 and 80 coro. I am seriously considering throwing in the towel for this game.

Syrus

Banned
Friend ID:117304041

Im stuck at 121 so I can help people easily to 100++ let m3 know who you are

I got LB2 Coro , 6 lib swords , LB4 Audette , LB 1 Melvina ( finally! ! ) and sold alot to rings. Went from 50 to 140

elty

I got LB2 Coro , 6 lib swords , LB4 Audette , LB 1 Melvina ( finally! ! ) and sold alot to rings. Went from 50 to 140

Added (GG_GAF). Need help on lv100 soon.

Jasconius

Finally got to 80, thanks to Yaari and Azu mostly lol~

I actually manged to get 1 Coro from the gatcha so this event definitely went better for me. Also managed to get 2 more Melvina so have her at LB4 now! Closing in on 500 prysma again, so I'm trying to decide what to do with it. I'm currently running 1 soldier/2 mage/1 healer for my main team which is working well but I'd like to improve my all-mage team too... I think I might just go for another pull at the mage tower and just see what I get.

Current teams:
49 Katya/35 Merheim or Febrya (depending on if fire/ice is more useful)/41 Lindsey/45 Melvina
49 Katya/35 Merheim or Febrya/24 Karen/16 Elemia
41 Lindsey/40 Kiki/25 Coro/45 Melvina

I feel like what I really need to do is actually level all of these people up lol but it takes so long.......

Anyway, cleared out my friend list of inactives again and added a whole bunch of people from the spreadsheet. In-game name is Jascii, lvl 49 Katya main.

Rixa

Anyway it would make so much sense if Gumi messed up and the gold chest was removed from the drop table.

Got 1HP bug :) (again). Made ticket to Gumi (again) not expecting any answers to it :D.

CCbug3.PNG
When I get to 120 Ill start to help others :). No reason to try 121 :D

Ahem ^^ Sorry that was old picture :p. Now I got it here:

Gizuko

Added. Currently at ~76, going to probably stop at 80.

GizGAF.

Rixa

I'm up to lvl 95 now. Got a reward of 1,500 demon coins and decided to pull. Got 1 3* Faceless card. More rings.

I made yesterday 60 DC pulls with 0 3* arcana. Was wth, normally I do get those but nope :D.

My main is at 117 demons done and havent got single Coros from pulls. My alt is at 97, 1 Coro dropped few days ago.

Yaari

Got 1HP bug :) (again). Made ticket to Gumi (again) not expecting any answers to it :D.

When I get to 120 Ill start to help others :). No reason to try 121 :D

Ahem ^^ Sorry that was old picture :p. Now I got it here:

Haha.

Yeah the 121 level is ridiculous. The difficulty increase is crazy. I was doing 360k damage on 118, and then I died on the third stage of 121. I would have continued but my team just got swept way too easily.

Kreed

3 Star Diez has been surprisingly useful in this Raid. I originally added her for extra Warrior mana for my team, but her poison has been extremely helpful.

Yaari

Haha, had an aid call but wasn't sure if it was worth the orb when I already did enough damage. Figured I'd drop in and help the guy, and I got another Melvina from it. So she's LB1 now. Time to sell my Johan cards.

Jasconius

Uggggghhh I don't know how I didn't realize this, but I just assumed that the Liberation's ability would stay if you upgraded to another weapon with no ability... I mean, the game always says that a weapon's ability will carry over even if you upgrade to a new weapon... Obviously this is not the case and now my Kiki no longer has the Liberation to do damage..... >_<

Guess I'm done with this raid lol~

Pbae

Uggggghhh I don't know how I didn't realize this, but I just assumed that the Liberation's ability would stay if you upgraded to another weapon with no ability... I mean, the game always says that a weapon's ability will carry over even if you upgrade to a new weapon... Obviously this is not the case and now my Kiki no longer has the Liberation to do damage..... >_<

Liberation is OP against Coro

I'm very glad I have a couple i can save in my mailbox for future demon raids.

Yaari

Did you atleast get 80? There are probably some people that can help you out.

As for saving them, I don't think there will be another raid that is effected by this particular sword.

Jasconius

Did you atleast get 80? There are probably some people that can help you out.

As for saving them, I don't think there will be another raid that is effected by this particular sword.

Yeah I got 80 at least before I made this particular mistake. ;p

Oh well, at least now I know for the future~

desverger

Which daily is better for farming gold, the 10 or the 20 AP one?

edit: Just crashed in the middle of the 20AP one. There goes my AP lol.

Zhengi

20ap all day every day. Does having characters with Business Sense in the sub party help with increasing quest pay?

I have noticed a 10% increase when I have Dusty in the team. You can probably squeeze a few thousand golds from that especially if you 100% the objectives.

Man, getting to 80 is proving tougher than I thought. At least I beat my record of the last raid. Really appreciate everyone here, wouldn't even be make Coro budge otherwise.

Merun

*sigh* Got to lvl 120, pulled with the 28k coins I had and nothing. Lvl 121, died at wave 5 so I will just help others. Changed nick to DHMrn, and it will be AFKMrn when I'm not taking any ( aka sleep ). Taking all demon up to level 120.

If you don't have me yet: 127790346. I will try to find some room.

Verelios

*sigh* Got to lvl 120, pulled with the 28k coins I had and nothing. Lvl 121, died at wave 5 so I will just help others. Changed nick to DHMrn, and it will be AFKMrn when I'm not taking any ( aka sleep ). Taking all demon up to level 120.

Added you, VerGAF.

desverger

Yeah I made it to level 104 for the extra 1500 coins even though I said I'd stop at 100. I see little point continuing since the demon coin gacha is about as bad as the AC gacha, There's probably less than a 1% chance to pull Coro with the coins, heh.

I got a lot of (rings) out of this event, so I'm good. Thanks to everyone who helped out!

Now to start farming gold because I'm broke again.

Pbae

Hit level 80 O_O

5 waves barely gets me enough time to damage Coro.

Used all three souls individually and maybe only took 1/4 of her health.

Yaari

Anyone need help from 80 to 100? Ran out of people to gelp and need to run through my Vigor Fruit

Friend ID:134991242

Pbae

Should I sell Melvina if I have a level 50 Arietta?

I feel as though her poison heal is nice but I don't really know how much that's going to help later on in the game.

Yaari

Should I sell Melvina if I have a level 50 Arietta?

I feel as though her poison heal is nice but I don't really know how much that's going to help later on in the game.

The odds of you getting several Ariettas are pretty non-existant, and Melvina LB4 is better than that, I'd suggest saving it.

Anyone need help from 80 to 100? Ran out of people to gelp and need to run through my Vigor Fruit

Friend ID:134991242

Added both of you. KraGaf I'm working my way through late 80s spending two should per level and taking around 250k dmg off

Aki-at

Drop the healer if you can. I actually added the hero back in as fodder and healing between waves. All red mana means I can facetank coro forever.

I thought about it but was hesitant. Tried it and managed to get past 3 more Coros with ease, thanks for the suggestion man it works like a treat! I'm doing 170k to 200k per soul now.

But still no Coro from the demon coins .___.

Well, I had tried the jp version, but for an ios game on the go it's just easier if I can quickly read in English. Playing as CyGAF! id is 139,373,003
Ugh, the rates are so bad though.. I wonder when 2.0 will hit.

chrono01

Man, I've hardly received any requests this raid. It's to the point where I'm often sitting at 3/3 Souls and nothing to spend them on, so I use them all on one of my demon just so they're not wasted. I'm thinking it has more to do with the request bug than anything else, though. According to another CC forum I frequent, people are sending out requests but others are receiving them as they should.

It's not all bad, I reached Level 100 which is 20 more than I was aiming [I was originally going to quit after my second Coropatiron at Level 80], and I got an extra Premium Ticket out of it.

Yaari

Man, I've hardly received any requests this raid. It's to the point where I'm often sitting at 3/3 Souls and nothing to spend them on, so I use them all on one of my demon just so they're not wasted. I'm thinking it has more to do with the request bug than anything else, though. According to another CC forum I frequent, people are sending out requests but others are receiving them as they should.

It's not all bad, I reached Level 100 which is 20 more than I was aiming [I was originally going to quit after my second Coropatiron at Level 80], and I got an extra Premium Ticket out of it.

Yeah I had some guy message me, he tried 5 times, I never received any of them.
I'd hate to be the person wanting to max LB Coro and not being able to receive the requests.

Top Bottom