• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

chrono01

Yeah I had some guy message me, he tried 5 times, I never received any of them.
I'd hate to be the person wanting to max LB Coro and not being able to receive the requests.
I really want to max LB Coro, but given my luck so far, I'm happy with simply having her at LB2. :/

Hopefully they have both this and the HP bug fixed by the time the next raid comes around.

apparently deed is getting a second version in the jp version, the art has leaked but no word on abilities:
N9l0QAo.jpg

Quixzlizx

Is it worth it to get Deed if I already have Juliana and Wayne, and I'm forced to have two 2* in my knight party + MC as it is? I'm guessing I should just pray that I eventually pull Parchelle and save my rings for the better characters coming up.

desverger

Man, I've hardly received any requests this raid. It's to the point where I'm often sitting at 3/3 Souls and nothing to spend them on, so I use them all on one of my demon just so they're not wasted. I'm thinking it has more to do with the request bug than anything else, though. According to another CC forum I frequent, people are sending out requests but others are receiving them as they should.

It's not all bad, I reached Level 100 which is 20 more than I was aiming [I was originally going to quit after my second Coropatiron at Level 80], and I got an extra Premium Ticket out of it.

I've at least sent you a few requests - not sure if you got them, but if not, no biggie :)

But yeah, I haven't got a lot of requests either.

I also didn't quite figure out if you can only send the request only when you fail the first time. It seemed like subsequent souls used would not allow you to ask for help.

Quixzlizx

I've at least sent you a few requests - not sure if you got them, but if not, no biggie :)

I also didn't quite figure out if you can only send the request only when you fail the first time. It seemed like subsequent souls used would not allow you to ask for help.

This has happened to me, too.

chrono01

I check my phone every 15-30 minutes or so and help out with any that haven't already been completed. I haven't received a request yet today [aside from the one I finished immediately after waking up], which is disappointing. I'm sitting on 3/3 Souls again. :(

Yaari

I check my phone every 15-30 minutes or so and help out with any that haven't already been completed. I haven't received a request yet today [aside from the one I finished immediately after waking up], which is disappointing. I'm sitting on 3/3 Souls again. :(

And your request do arrive? Why don't you use the last day to push for 120?

chrono01

And your request do arrive? Why don't you use the last day to push for 120?
My requests generally arrive [to at least a few of them anyway], but I usually finish my demon with three Souls before help is even needed [unless I get unlucky with mana]. I could go for a high rank, but I'd rather use my current Souls to help others reach their Level 50/80/etc. goal than push beyond something I don't really need. I did have a GAF member help me out earlier today, so thanks to them!

As I was typing this, I received a request from someone. \o/

Bombless

apparently deed is getting a second version in the jp version, the art has leaked but no word on abilities:
N9l0QAo.jpg

Oooh nice art, much better than the current version!

I have Deed and enough rings to grab 2 more cards of her but I have 6 knights total, with Parchele, Wayne and Dannady being in the main party. I don't see the point of LBing her :(

Still, I guess I will ultimately level her up.

Boo on the 1 HP glitch.

Was planning on stopping at level 114. Luckily completely avoided the 1HP glitch throughout this entire raid. But what happens when I get to 114? The 1HP glitch.

Really wish there were party member icons at the bottom or something. So annoying trying to pick units out from a crowd. Many Lindseys have died because I couldn't pull them out of Coro's assault in time.

Yaari

At this point it is pretty obvious Gumi removed the Demon Chest from the drop table. Even if not yourself, these forums should have some people that know someone that found it.

I hope this blows up and maybe we will get a free copy for compensation.

Quixzlizx

At this point it is pretty obvious Gumi removed the Demon Chest from the drop table. Even if not yourself, these forums should have some people that know someone that found it.

I hope this blows up and maybe we will get a free copy for compensation.

What are the official forums for the game? I can't even tell from a google search.

Verelios

Stuck at lvl 80 Coro. I didn't know it would be such a jump in difficulty. Almost want to give up but I'll keep trying tomorrow.

desverger

I always feel bad when I wake up and there's a dozen expired help requests in my game. Sucks to live in a different timezone than most of you :p

I've also just realized that having a Toka in my party would have been great in this raid. Her per-wave party heal is just amazing and would've allowed me to ditch a healer in 99% of the cases and run a full warrior team.

Are there any other warrior types that have that ability? Seriously considering doing a 10+1 in the Holy Capital in the hopes of getting her.

Azusa

Don't forget to submit your screenshots with special skill to win two stamina fruits.

Submission thread is here: http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/chain-chronicle/events/110553-submission-thread-lunar-light-up

Event Date
February 19, 2015 to February 26, 2015

About Lunar Light Up
  • Grab a snap shot of any of your unit using their special skill during a battle. The flashier the skill the better!
  • Post your snap shot along with your Player ID and a short Lunar New Year greeting on our forum event thread.
  • All participants will win two (2) Stamina Fruits.

Coro skill has nice effects.

Wait, second version or an update? If it's an update, I might grab a single Deed now before she leaves just so I can start working on her.

i've only read it being described as "v2", no clue if it's a straight up replacement. also, in the new artwork it looks like she has a smaller third boob

Rixa

Server problems are back. Only thing I did lose this time was that my main account didnt get demon help request from my alt account. But others did lose more.

I did send email to Gumi, I cant post to their forums, since I wont get emails from forum, they are not in my junk email or in my inbox. I even tried "change password" and checked my email is right. Nothing came :(.

Also from Gumi support, I got 2 copypaste email answers to my 1HP bugs that I made tickets

This email I got 2x.
Hi,

Apologies for the Recent event issues occured. We are all aware of this issues and we have already escalated this to the developers. Rest assured that they already on top of the situation / fixing it as we speak. For the meantime, Try restarting the application and your device to see if it solves the issue.

Thank you for your understanding and continued patience.

Chain Chronicle Team!

These were the 1HP bugs I made tickets.

I did have 1HP bug many times but was lazy to do more tickets, since I think it doesnt do anything.

Aki-at

I finally did it, I pulled a Coro after level 108 last night, I can't believe it I actually pulled a rare :D

Oh and the game gives me a butt loads of liberation swords now... If only I had them soon my Dusty could have ripped through demons far quicker :(

Yaari

I finally did it, I pulled a Coro after level 108 last night, I can't believe it I actually pulled a rare :D

Oh and the game gives me a butt loads of liberation swords now... If only I had them soon my Dusty could have ripped through demons far quicker :(
Grats!! Hope my grinding pays off too when I go through my DC later on.

MidBoss

I stopped at 100 without getting a single Coro pull. It was all worth it in the end though. The premium ticket got me Juliana!

BJK

Finished a hectic raid #90. Wouldn't even been in the picture were it not for friends, so thanks. Twice, I didn't even make it to the final stage, since the game expected the party to clear 5 waves with only 1 healer mana...one of which was even a two-color (knight/healer) attempt. Had to use my last vigor fruit, and I still barely cleared it.

Will keep putting up friend requests, but really doubting I'll hit 100.

Rixa

Well, seems my alt account gets all the glory. I did main to 120 demons. Didnt get any Coros from pulls.

My alt is now 113 demon level and Coro is LB3. Aim is to get alt to 120 also today, if I cant then its not a problem, been very good week for the alt account which I started week ago.

Pulls so far:

5* Katya mage (reroll pull)
4* Clarice archer (reroll pull)
4* Noel cleric
4* Alvert knight (got Chain Story quest)
-> 5* Phoena
5* Coropatillion 3LB

Iam aiming for rainbow party: Katya, Coro, Noel, Alvert, Clarice (sub), but being at rank 20 it takes long time to get there due to party cost.

Playing this alt account has been fun.

Also I havent heard about golden chest from Coro. Must be only myth and doesnt exist.

Whoa, lucky me.

xeTi71Pl.png

...Should I blow them now while the rates up for the event? Juliana would be a neat way to start building a knight team or something.

Rixa

Whoa, lucky me.

xeTi71Pl.png

...Should I blow them now while the rates up for the event? Juliana would be a neat way to start building a knight team or something.

Great :). I heard (not sure) that tomorrow might start some collaboration. So you can wait for future (til tomorrow) if you dont pull those 3* ;) now.

Verelios

Damn, got Lephret with a pull, immediately after I got freaking Zy...gyl, spear 3 coin jerk. Only have 40 prysma left, Julianna's Chain story is way too much AP also.

Guess this is it for me. Damn straight I'm grabbing Deed though.

Quixzlizx

I just wanted to thank all of the gaffers who added me to their friends lists and who helped get me to level 100. I was pretty much useless on my own from level 90 on, so you all basically did all the work.

Extra thanks to Fishious, who I think single-handedly got me from 90 to 96 last night, lol.

Azusa

Gumi bugs are so annoying. I didn't help much this time. I know that I can see all help request if I reload the game, but constant reloading is boring.

Yaari

Done grinding Demon Coins. 120k resulted in 2 Coro and a Melvina. Pretty happy with that considering its far more than I ever expected. Still wish the first days would have resulted in something, but whatever.

Not even going to bother using the coins on my alt. It will only be depressing if it ends up getting more Coro, haha.

And yeah this event was stacked with annoying bugs making it difficult to do anything.

Merun

Event is nearing its end, so I can say that this week has been a disaster for me pull wise. No Coro, no Juliana. Only UR is Islem which is not very good.

Now letting my despair behind me, let's set sight on what is to come. Next demon raid!

Demon of Lightning Ael Gurun. Useless demon for the rest of us. Ring her, but if you want to get ready for the raid, get spear user. The event weapon will be a spear. I will certainly use Deed and Fan fan, and still Roxanna.

Vylash

Event is nearing its end, so I can say that this week has been a disaster for me pull wise. No Coro, no Juliana. Only UR is Islem which is not very good.

Now letting my despair behind me, let's set sight on what is to come. Next demon raid!

Demon of Lightning Ael Gurun. Useless demon for the rest of us. Ring her, but if you want to get ready for the raid, get spear user. The event weapon will be a spear. I will certainly use Deed and Fan fan, and still Roxanna.
those are some interesting abilities

Syrus

Banned

Hmmm only spear I have is audette, may need to get some knight friends. My audette is LB4 , may neee 5o level here more.

Syrus

Banned
Done grinding Demon Coins. 120k resulted in 2 Coro and a Melvina. Pretty happy with that considering its far more than I ever expected. Still wish the first days would have resulted in something, but whatever.

Not even going to bother using the coins on my alt. It will only be depressing if it ends up getting more Coro, haha.

And yeah this event was stacked with annoying bugs making it difficult to do anything.

I added people but they barely used me, asses lol.

Did u LB4 coro? Mine is LB 2

Top Bottom