• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Gizuko

I can't do it. Seriosly, I need to level my soldiers, Karen and Febrya aren't good enough for this.

Might have to get 2 revival fruit for 10 rings and revive if I reach the last wave.

I can't do it. Seriosly, I need to level my soldiers, Karen and Febrya aren't good enough for this.

Might have to get 2 revival fruit for 10 rings and revive if I reach the last wave.

my team was
Coro 47 *****
Bernadette 33 ****
Dusty 45 **
Hero 36 ***

Melvina 36 ***
Katya 58 *****

no revival fruit.

use a lindsey friend and have her use her special after every third attack of the boss to interrupt his special, especially for the wiz and archer.

Zhengi

Just finished the Coro stage. I have her LB3 now. Definitely a lot easier than the last ambush stage. Now to try for the other ambush stage.

Gizuko

my team was
Coro 47 *****
Bernadette 33 ****
Dusty 45 **
Hero 36 ***

Melvina 36 ***
Katya 58 *****

no revival fruit.

use a lindsey friend and have her use her special after every third attack of the boss to interrupt his special, especially for the wiz and archer.

I have no Lindsey friend, sadly. Actually, most of my high level-soldier friends are no good for skill-shielding, since they are using Loletta.

I'm using Karen (55), Dusty (42), Melvina (40), Febrya (45) and Latty and Phillip as subs.
I'm interrupting with Karen, the main problem is the dps, it's actually quite low, and I don't have a proper sub replacement for latty (though at least I can sacrifice her during the archer wave for extra mana and one less arrow for melvina).

I just noticed I have a Bernadette friend, might give that one a try, bombing either the archer or the mage. Either way, knowing I don't need a full lvl 50 team I might hold to my rings for a little longer, even if I don't have a soldier comp. Thanks a bunch!

Elija2

Should I use my lv. 60 Lindsey as my main unit or my lv. 67+ Coro? I'm not sure which one would be more helpful to others.

Pbae

Should I use my lv. 60 Lindsey as my main unit or my lv. 67+ Coro? I'm not sure which one would be more helpful to others.

I find that Lindsey is more capable if they're willing to micro manage her but Coro more for the auto battling.

That 1 mana multihit super and her speed make her really effective at hit and runs.

marrec

Banned
I find that Lindsey is more capable if they're willing to micro manage her but Coro more for the auto battling.

That 1 mana multihit super and her speed make her really effective at hit and runs.

Given the option, I'd choose Lindsey every time.

BJK

Deed 60/60
Juliana 38/60
Alvert 38/50
Melvina 45/45
--
Dusty 32/50
Hero 27/40

I was able to get through the Coro-mpensation with 3 continues (1 Stam Fruit + 20 Prysma). My Coro can get to LB3 now, so I probably ended up in the same position I'd have been in if they hadn't fouled up the demon chests in the first place.

Curious to see how the next demon raid goes. I'm Keeping one of the new demon, if only to have a decent wand user for the raid after next. The current event has shown me the value of a good ranged team...so if I were to get enough copies to MLB her, I'd have to consider changing plans.
MLB Sullistan / LB3 Coro / ??? / healer -or-
MLB Frau / MLB? Mage-demon / ??? / healer?

Juliana & Phoena in the sub-party....eventually.

I still have a few premium tickets & enough Prysma for a 10+1 pull....so I can at least toy with the idea of mono-Mage until I know whether I'd get Elemia. On the other hand, going with a warrior party means I can toss extra demons in the next raid for FRs....which I'm farming as best I can (90+ so far).

Curious if anyone else is toying with the same dilemma.

I have no Lindsey friend, sadly. Actually, most of my high level-soldier friends are no good for skill-shielding, since they are using Loletta.

I'm using Karen (55), Dusty (42), Melvina (40), Febrya (45) and Latty and Phillip as subs.
I'm interrupting with Karen, the main problem is the dps, it's actually quite low, and I don't have a proper sub replacement for latty (though at least I can sacrifice her during the archer wave for extra mana and one less arrow for melvina).

I just noticed I have a Bernadette friend, might give that one a try, bombing either the archer or the mage. Either way, knowing I don't need a full lvl 50 team I might hold to my rings for a little longer, even if I don't have a soldier comp. Thanks a bunch!

there a quite a few high level lindseys in the gaf thread just post your friend code for help. my katya might not be much help but some others will be around that can.

Gizuko

Do note that Frau is a soldier/knight buffer, and makes less sense in a monomage team. She is great regardless but makes more sense with knights or soldiers.

I had the same dilemma, but I think I'm going with a Mage-Soldier team regardless, my mages can't keep it up.

there a quite a few high level lindseys in the gaf thread just post your friend code for help. my katya might not be much help but some others will be around that can.

I really didn't want to bother gaf with this, since most people should have their friend list full, but I guess I should unless I want to waste 10 FR.

So Gaf, is there any Lindsey with a free spot on their FL? Or with a spammable 1-mana lead.

I'm GizGaf in-game, Friend ID:178147683

marrec

Banned
Do note that Frau is a soldier/knight buffer, and makes less sense in a monomage team. She is great regardless but makes more sense with knights or soldiers.

I had the same dilemma, but I think I'm going with a Mage-Soldier team regardless, my mages can't keep it up.

Would she be viable in a monomage team or would she just be a hinderance for it?

elty

Not going to use the coro until I max my current one-maybe she will be obsolete by then so I can get 2 more rings.

Gizuko

Would she be viable in a monomage team or would she just be a hinderance for it?

She is great in any team, her 1mana 15% atk buff is good and her passive works as sub. I wish I had her for my Minoa team in jpCC.

Also, I have Shirley in jpCC, and while I don't use her that much (party cost issues), getting 2+ mana requieres practice. Having a slot slow helps in getting the first mana right, but it doesn't mean you'll be hitting all those 2-3 mana jackpots easily - I'm just saying this so that no one feels let down after getting her.

Gizuko

Finally did it, thanks to your Coro, Derverger.

Lindsey is the cutest thing ever, but I'm more used to Coro by now, so she did the trick.

Many thanks once again! ^^

Avalt

I'm assuming the server is not kicking people who are no longer playing....
I guess we got to wait till the server restarts.

Rixa

Yeah, wont work here anymore. Not from mobile connection or from wlan. If your daily drops from 20 rarity to 0 thanks to these problems, Gumi is going to be really screwed.
Even if raid is coming and you should get double rewards from daily logins...

desverger

Yeah, wont work here anymore. Not from mobile connection or from wlan. If your daily drops from 20 rarity to 0 thanks to these problems, Gumi is going to be really screwed.
Even if raid is coming and you should get double rewards from daily logins...

That's odd, I just logged in without a hitch :/

Wish there was something I could tell you, I haven't done anything special. Maybe it's some routing issue, since it seems to be affecting only certain people.

Good news, it seems that the update to the app fixed my Lollipop problem and I can load the EN game now.

Bad news, can't get in the actual game though since it sounds like the servers are crap.

Oh well, whatever, back to the JP game.

Rixa

That's odd, I just logged in without a hitch :/

Wish there was something I could tell you, I haven't done anything special. Maybe it's some routing issue, since it seems to be affecting only certain people.

Well it worked for me fine from wlan 12h ago (as you can see my post from friday). Now its not working, EU / Finland. Tried tunnelbear vpn to UK / Canada / USA, without success.

Then logged to Ireland with Tunnelbear and it seems to work :D.

desverger

Well it worked for me fine from wlan 12h ago (as you can see my post from friday). Now its not working, EU / Finland. Tried tunnelbear vpn to UK / Canada / USA, without success.

Then logged to Ireland with Tunnelbear and it seems to work :D.

Glad you got it working. What's even more funny is that I'm also connecting from Finland, and it worked fine for me and not for you :p

FinGAF represent!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I got 12 spots free because I deleted some slackers, and ranked up a bit. 134,991,242.
I'll run 80 Lindsey.

going to add you. I'm Stan Friend ID:173023181

Can you choose which character is used by your friends? So could I switch to my Elemia?

Azusa

Ugh, I cant login too. Its not that I want to.

I have much better experience with Dragon Ace (the only other mobage I'm playing now) than with gumi version of Chain Chronicles. Maybe its time to drop this game? Each week gumi adds new disappointments and making this game worse and worse.

Top Bottom