• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Rixa

Now I needed to use Switzerland, Ireland didnt work. Postponing raids is going to be ring problem. They wont postpone Ring gatcha and raids do gie plenty of rings. At this rate my plan to MLB Sulstan wont happen :/.

Gizuko

Can you choose which character is used by your friends? So could I switch to my Elemia?

In the party menu, tap the shield on the top left. That sets the current party (the one you are viewing) as your main party. If the shield is greyed out, that party is already your main.

I usually have a "usable" party on the first slot, a gold farming on the second and one with a worthwhile lead on the third (for example, in jpCC, I use both Minoa and Reilan in the first party, but I have Minoa equipped with Reilan in the main party, since she has better stats that way).

Also, I just added you.

Yeah been having ridiculous connection problems yesterday.

But hey, my Coro is now LB max. Now I just need to get her to 80. Also got Phillip from the event gacha but currently do not have enough party cost to put both him and Julianna in the same sub.

Rixa

My alt (RixGAF, same name as my main) has 3 friendslots available. Partyleader is at the moment lvl 51 Coro, but she is MLB. If any of you GAFers have room, toss me a friend request

ID: 175,317,875

Anko

I can log in normally now.

Although... I just realised that I have a few of my characters labelled incorrectly as "members in the party" and thus can not be sold. Is there a fix for this or am I stuck with latty forever.

desverger

I can log in normally now.

Although... I just realised that I have a few of my characters labelled incorrectly as "members in the party" and thus can not be sold. Is there a fix for this or am I stuck with latty forever.

This might be a silly question, but are you sure they aren't in any of your parties?

Anko

This might be a silly question, but are you sure they aren't in any of your parties?
Lol! Not a silly question. I totally forgot about the existence of alternate parties. Thanks for the reminder and help. I feel so silly now. At least now I can sell katarith and latty...

I can't believe I've been swapping members everytime I wanted to use an alternate party all this while. With my luck, I've never had enough for an alternative party until now. Orz

Rixa

Have you seen this: Gumi is saying their shit is working like it should

Connection Issue Advisory!
03-20-2015, 11:32 PM
Greetings Captains!

Thank you for sending in your report about encountering connectivity issues in the game. We understand that you would like play and join some events in the game.

That's why we made some investigations as soon as possible. Based on initial investigations, it shows that the server is currently stable. To conduct further checking, we would like to request some information from players who are still experiencing the said concern. Please provide the following:

Region/Country
Internet Service Provider
Date/Time you encountered this error

Thank you very much for your unwavering support.

^^ "Yeah right"...

marrec

Banned
They apparently released Jedah's Chain Story. Pulled her from the Gatcha and got access to it. Dunno if this is new news.

BJK

Level up this morning gave me additional spaces to add Friends. Priority given to spear users (whenever we get the upcoming demon raid...you're getting a Lv. 60 Deed with a 10-pack of Spear Enhancers just waiting) and unique skills/boosts.

I tend to purge players who don't login every day.

ID: 181,929,145 (BK_GAF)

Post / PM if you don't have GAF in your user-name.

Quixzlizx

Level up this morning gave me additional spaces to add Friends. Priority given to spear users (whenever we get the upcoming demon raid...you're getting a Lv. 60 Deed with a 10-pack of Spear Enhancers just waiting) and unique skills/boosts.

I sent an invite as Quix. I have Juliana as my main right now, but will be switching to Wayne when the raid starts. He's currently 52.

mrklaw

MrArseFace

About to add you - MrKlaw Friend ID:173023181 here - should be lv 44 Elemia.

Mknzy

I also have been unable to log in all day and am rather irritated about it. So we all have no idea what's going on.

I come from the Japanese version bearing this image:

CAwxhJLUQAEGy54.jpg

So some backstory, we have a Nanatsu no Taizai collba going right now and one of the event quests pops out 2 stars and 3 stars All enhancers. Plus collba characters gain bonus drop rate during this event so you basically get at least 2 2 stars All enhancers for 15 AP per run.

I do enough runs and get about 3 3 stars and the rest 2 stars and get a great success on this level 1 unit which resulted in her gaining 48 levels at once. I definitely wasn't expecting this on ever happening, especially when that exp bar kept going and going. :O

So thanks Gumi for breaking your version when Lollipop came out!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
So will these SP challenger quests stay up for the whole week? Seems like at least the cheap 5AP ones might be handy to farm enhancers and coins.

Quixzlizx

So will these SP challenger quests stay up for the whole week? Seems like at least the cheap 5AP ones might be handy to farm enhancers and coins.

The 16 AP quest is probably more gold efficient than the 5 AP quest when it comes to grinding XP for characters, since 2* enhancers give slightly more than 3x the XP of 1* enhancers, and both quests have the same XP per AP ratio.

Yaari

Yeah these are pretty good quests for once. I'll probably run the 16AP one all week. Can get some levels before the next Demon Raid.

garath

I'm getting to the point where I have nothing left to level. My Lindsey is maxed, my Coro is 67/70, my Dusty is maxed, my Melvina is 43/45. My subs are maxed at 40. Dunno. Guess I'll start leveling random backups just in case they are relevant at some point.

elty

I'm getting to the point where I have nothing left to level. My Lindsey is maxed, my Coro is 67/70, my Dusty is maxed, my Melvina is 43/45. My subs are maxed at 40. Dunno. Guess I'll start leveling random backups just in case they are relevant at some point.
Did you do the titan cave get?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Why are you levelling up dusty? He's only 2*. Is it because you can relatively easily level break him from the free quest?

Pbae

Why are you levelling up dusty? He's only 2*. Is it because you can relatively easily level break him from the free quest?

He and all other 2 star units get a massive powerup for the Titan Cave mission where you can get a SSR knight unit.

garath

Did you do the titan cave get?

Nope. I actually just finished the main story. Going to start moving around the map and getting all the side stuff shortly. Still focused on bringing in the rings though. When Sulstan drops I'm going to LB4 him instantly. Then hopefully Lindsey makes a return shortly thereafter and I have a good team again.

Dusty is better than most 3* units. He's really easy to LB4 and has very good stats even as a 2*. I do not have a single 3* unit that is better than him in their current state.

Top Bottom