• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Gizuko

4* Faceless artwork looks great. What actually happens in v2? Do fully limit broken cards get upgraded to the next rarity?

We are getting events featuring v2 arcana of some characters, as well as new characters. It seems this event will be rather big, since they have announced a new event type and quite a lot of v2 arcana.

Mknzy

I got 12 spots free because I deleted some slackers, and ranked up a bit. 134,991,242.
I'll run 80 Lindsey.

I made a request, Mknzy. Should display as a level 57 Deed I am working on getting leveled to 80, I have her full limit break.

I have 10 spots open for anyone who wants to add me, 107,634,619

Gizuko

Oh okay. Do they not tell you that up front? Couldn't find any info in the game about that.

They hint at it during this events story, Kain releasing hidden power inside the cave and whatnot.

Glad I decided to LBM my Robby and Haruaki instead of selling the extras for coins.

As far as I know, the only units that needed their v1 arcana to work were the 4 heroes: protagonist, michidia, marina and kain. And that's because protag, well, you can't sell him, and the rest require the v1 abilities unlocked to unlock theirs - Can't confirm these 3, though, since Michidia is the only one I MLB and I haven't done her bow quest yet.

For example, the last event's v2 char, Deed, didn't even need v1 Deed for anything - they can't be together in the same party, even as kizuna, it seems.

elty

Dusty is better than most 3* units. He's really easy to LB4 and has very good stats even as a 2*. I do not have a single 3* unit that is better than him in their current state.

My lv40 Haruaki has 1200 more HP and about the same ATK as the lv 41 Dusty. I think Haruaki will easily over take Dusty in ATK at 50+.

Quixzlizx

I made a request, Mknzy. Should display as a level 57 Deed I am working on getting leveled to 80, I have her full limit break.

I have 10 spots open for anyone who wants to add me, 107,634,619

Sent an invite as Quix.

I'm getting bad RNG luck... three straight times with the first chest only.

garath

My lv40 Haruaki has 1200 more HP and about the same ATK as the lv 41 Dusty. I think Haruaki will easily over take Dusty in ATK at 50+.

Definitely. The trick is getting him to 50. Mine is LB0 and max level 40. He has 4100 attack compared to the 5100 or so for dusty. If I find two more haruki arcanas then I can definitely retire dusty. But that's a long shot.

Rixa

What makes Dusty and Latty good cave characters? Do they get buffs from the Titan's cave that isn't indicated on their character?

Every 1*/2* gets a buff for Titan's Cave.

Just for Titan Cave, 2 stars units get a 2.5x boost in stats.

Definitely. The trick is getting him to 50. Mine is LB0 and max level 40. He has 4100 attack compared to the 5100 or so for dusty. If I find two more haruki arcanas then I can definitely retire dusty. But that's a long shot.

Dusty:

Cost 4
1 Mana skill
+10% gold

CCDusty.PNG

Considering how easy it is to MLB him, I dont see reason not to use Dusty. Thanks to 1 mana skill and very low party cost, I use him at my warrior party regularly.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Just tried Titans cave with lv10 dusty and that is a big help. Got to level 15 instead of 5 (I had powered up my team since last time though). Will keep dusty in my sub team for a while and throw him some enhancers. Latty hits pretty hard for a healer too

Rixa

Really have a lot of people in my friendlist quitting this game. Sadly.

Iam not quitting, but I understand reasons behind quittings.

Being curious, I started (rerolled 8 times) JPCC 2 days ago, and its so different world to compared to Global CC (GCC). For example that 100% gold increase (when you get time/all alive/speciall kill) is actually double gold versus Gumis ½ gold increase. Story quests in JPCC take ½ AP compared to GCC.

Mknzy

I kinda slowed down for a while because I felt like I wasn't making much progress, but now I am back into it. Thank you for accepting my friend request!

Kinda excited, got a 3* spear crafter on my daily reward this morning and it and the other ones I had saved up let me max out my Deed's A rank Partisan she has equiped. Plus I got her to 59, one more level and I can go for her final ability!

Gizuko

Iam not quitting, but I understand reasons behind quittings.

Being curious, I started (rerolled 8 times) JPCC 2 days ago, and its so different world to compared to Global CC (GCC). For example that 100% gold increase (when you get time/all alive/speciall kill) is actually double gold versus Gumis ½ gold increase. Story quests in JPCC take ½ AP compared to GCC.

It's a "promotional event" that ends the 4th-5th april, and it only works for the first book.
If you reach rank 30, and your account was created in march, you get some premium tickets as reward - so rank up with story quests!

Also, weekend gold dailies net less gold. I have shakti (+40% gold) among other common characters in my gold hoarding party and I barely get more gold than I do here in global, with dusty, patricia and the gold boost knight whose name I can't recall.

On a different note, I just got Minimo v2 in the event gacha, and her abilities aren't dependant on having her v1, so you can safely sell your v1 for rings without even LBing them.

Rixa

It's a "promotional event" that ends the 4th-5th april, and it only works for the first book.
If you reach rank 30, and your account was created in march, you get some premium tickets as reward - so rank up with story quests!

Also, weekend gold dailies net less gold. I have shakti (+40% gold) among other common characters in my gold hoarding party and I barely get more gold than I do here in global, with dusty, patricia and the gold boost knight whose name I can't recall.

On a different note, I just got Minimo v2 in the event gacha, and her abilities aren't dependant on having her v1, so you can safely sell your v1 for rings without even LBing them.

Ah ok its promotianal. I do know if you get atleast to rank 30 before 1.4.15 you get 10 Premium Tickets and Lindsey.

For Global CC I was wondering did they delay raid that they can hopefully fix those 1HP & demon slaying help request bugs (and perhaps add that Gold / Red demon chest again).

One would think that Demon Raids are good money for Gumi.

i can see how you can get burned out if it's the only mobile game you're playing and have cleared all the current story content, i've been alternating between this and soccer spirits

Zhengi

Unfortunately, the game has been getting boring for me lately. I just find myself logging in for the daily bonus and if I feel up for it, doing some quests with AP. It doesn't help that I have been playing One Piece and that game is more generous in almost every aspect. So hard to get back into CC knowing I can spend my time better playing a better game.

BJK

...now I'm getting the login error; full AP & within reach of a rank up!

EDIT: Emergency maintenance....apparently.

SERVER is UP! You may now login back to the game and continue your journey in land of Yggdra.

As a token of appreciation, Pirika will be also giving these items as compensation for the recent connectivity issues (March 21) and emergency maintenance (March 25).

- 1 Premium Ticket
- 2 Stamina Fruits

Please take note that you will receive the compensation within 48 hours.

Back up, use that AP!

Oreoleo

I didn't even have any connectivity issues, and I guess I was sleeping during the maintenance. But I'll take a free ticket and fruits :)
Conversely it basically cost me being able to finish the Coro event. Couldn't connect at all on Monday, got a few battles in yesterday morning and when my AP was almost full again they started the server maintenance with ~3 hours left on the event. What a pain in the ass.

Rixa

Conversely it basically cost me being able to finish the Coro event. Couldn't connect at all on Monday, got a few battles in yesterday morning and when my AP was almost full again they started the server maintenance with ~3 hours left on the event. What a pain in the ass.

So you were kinda late :(. Cause, they did prolong the Coro event 2 days. Event started last friday 11.00 (GMT+2) and was supposed to end on monday morning 11.00 (GMT+2). The fight where you could obtain (if you finished) Coro was 4 stages. One stage was 3 AP cost.

Oreoleo

So you were kinda late :(. Cause, they did prolong the Coro event 2 days. Event started last friday 11.00 (GMT+2) and was supposed to end on monday morning 11.00 (GMT+2). The fight where you could obtain (if you finished) Coro was 4 stages. One stage was 3 AP cost.
I know. The thing was I was underleveled for the event and was trying desperately to get to a point where I could finish it. But being locked out of the game for roughly 36 out of 48 hours basically killed any chance I had of that becoming a possibility. I'd completed 2 of the stages but just needed a little more oomph to get through the whole thing.

Quixzlizx

OK, my Wayne is now level 60 and ready for the raid. I have some friend slots open, in case anyone wants to add me. Just let me know in the thread or PM if you don't have GAF in your name.

Quix: 102 366 264

desverger

Pulled 4 times from the event gacha:
Nazuna
Jedah
2x Maurice

Nazuna seems awful compared to Coro especially. Jedah has a chain story at least, so that's pretty good. Maurice I'm not even gonna comment :p

Still have 500 prysma left, but I think I'm gonna save it for v2

Rixa

I used prem tix and got Ursula. We should get wand raid in "near" future (after spear raid), so Ursula is going to be handy there.

Her ability quest (which opens at level 30) gives 10% wave heal to all party.

garath

Pulled 4 times from the event gacha:
Nazuna
Jedah
2x Maurice

Nazuna seems awful compared to Coro especially. Jedah has a chain story at least, so that's pretty good. Maurice I'm not even gonna comment :p

Still have 500 prysma left, but I think I'm gonna save it for v2

I think we've all said this at some point. And still roll anyways. Lol. I was tempted by the Julianna availability and blew all my saved f2p 800 prysma. Haven't rolled since. Hoping I won't be tempted to again. I currently have 3 summon tickets and 250 prysma. Will be nice with actual good rates.

Top Bottom