• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

I hope the content is compelling, ive just been farming dailies for rings the last couple days. Having more ways to draw cards with honor tokens is much more compelling than dealing with Kompu Gacha RNG.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Indeed. Better double the compensation Gumi.

I need more premium tickets since my last two used got me another Ryubia. ;_;

Mine got me a third Audette. I don't even use Knights normally.

Edit: ok basically an entire day wasted, I'm off to bed. I'd like three fortune rings as compensation for losing access to both dailies.

Merun

I woke up with the maintenance message and I'm going to sleep with it oO. That's one long ass maintenance.

Now, PvP, not sure how I feel. Guess I will just nuke everything with my monomage party.

Don't worry Captains, as we will give out the following as a token of our gratitude for your unending support and patience once the server is up:

- 1 Premium Ticket
- 2 Stamina Fruit
- 3 Fortune Rings
- Max Rarity Bar for the Daily Login Bonus

Not bad. I could have done with another ticket, but not bad.

Aki-at

Suppose that's okay compensation. Really wish they implemented these changes over the weekend, the daily gold event can only give a max of 2 fortune rings so I'll just be wasting all my extra AP on random quests for enhancers :/

chrono01

I'll just go back to one piece lol.
Haha, true enough.

Speaking of, I'm really enjoying Treasure Cruise. With the latest story missions [Grand Line] now releasing enemies with Special Abilities, I can see the game opening up somewhat. It's a lot of fun.

Chain Chronicle is fun too, but it's being terribly mismanaged under Gumi's supervision and I'm really not interested in playing the JP release where I couldn't understand 100% of everything going on. :(

desverger

Speaking of, I'm really enjoying Treasure Cruise. With the latest story missions [Grand Line] now releasing enemies with Special Abilities, I can see the game opening up somewhat. It's a lot of fun.

Chain Chronicle is fun too, but it's being terribly mismanaged under Gumi's supervision and I'm really not interested in playing the JP release where I couldn't understand 100% of everything going on. :(

Those are the two games I play currently as well. I kinda feel the same way about both.

OPTC has a decent update/event speed, and because it's based on the anime/manga, it's actually quite funny and interesting.

Gumi has made a mess of CC though :( If I didn't play in the last raid, I probably wouldn't be playing at all though. They should really pick up the pace and release some more raids and interesting events.

Greetings Captains!

Due to the unexpected extension of our Server Maintenance, we would like to extend our deepest and most sincere apology to all our valued Captains.

As a sign our gratitude to everyone for bearing with us during these dark times, please be informed that all on-going events will be extended and rest assured that our team is working hard to finish the maintenance as soon possible so that we may all go back to battling the forces of evil that are lurking in the dark shadows of Yggdra.

Thank you very much for your kind consideration and unwavering support.

- Chain Chronicle Team

No extra compensation for the unexpected server downtime...

Aki-at

They're lucky I like this game so much or else I'd have given up on them by now. Honestly do not understand why SEGA didn't just self publish this :/

They're lucky I like this game so much or else I'd have given up on them by now. Honestly do not understand why SEGA didn't just self publish this :/

Probably distributor issues or something. I'm like 500 exp away from the next rank before the servers went down...

5XsImrSl.jpg

Merun

I am starting to suspect they have fucked something. A maintenance so long isn't normal.

As the maintenance was too long, one of the tired dev went to get a coffee but slept on the way back, tripped on a wire and spilled his coffee on the PSU of the server.

Or a meteorite just crashes onto Gumi. Or...

Elija2

They're all taking a break due to Easter weekend. They'll have everything back up Monday. As compensation, here is one more stamina fruit.

This has been on my iPhone for a little while, so I finally wanted to give it a shot yesterday. Of course I try to pick it up when there's a 24+ hour maintenance, lol. Hopefully later today, I guess.

Gizuko

I do encourge you guys to join the jpCC side as well: Even with no proper japanese knowledge you can get by, as long you have proper information sources (google some CC forums with jpCC sections, they have some nice info over there).

I don't want to rip anyone's tutorial, and I think I'm not allowed to post other forum's links, but you can find how to install and play jpCC over there too.

As an overview of what is coming this month (in no particular order):
- New chain stories and a chain story festival.
- Another event, probably related with JP's new school year (it involves the Magic Academy).
- New event with a bigger grid.
- Demon Raid (unlike Gumi).
- A worthwhile ring character was just released (extra chance of getting 3 mana orbs from the slot, and a lance warior at that). On top of that, the one that has only 1 month left wasn't worth much, except for the frost enhance. Also, Soliti (good sacrifice mage) is on the "last-golden-chest-never-drops" 25ap quest.
- No 32h maintenance.
- No Gumi.

sibarraz

Banned
Hope to see SEGA pissed with Gumi performance and start self publishing the game or at least releasing themselves their games in the future

Top Bottom