• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Kaizu

I doubt it will be up before monday. Might be a technical issue with the pvp system that needs Sega input but Sega is having weekend off and unable to reply. At least that's the only explanation I can think of for such long delay.

Edit: Opps! Spoke too fast. Server finally up.

Vylash

same here, game is up and all good

3 premium tickets, 8 stamina fruits, 6 fortune rings and maximum rarity bar as compensation

garath

Not bad. Decent compensation. I knocked off the level 50 golem real quick. Will do the lower one later. Working on the awful goblin event. That says 1 day remaining. Its garbage. An entire level of all exploding goblins ugh.

Rixa

Not bad. Decent compensation. I knocked off the level 50 golem real quick. Will do the lower one later. Working on the awful goblin event. That says 1 day remaining. Its garbage. An entire level of all exploding goblins ugh.

I did it once, manually by 4 mages and Nimpha loan was idle :p.75 exp reward.
Iam saving tix for Muzika & Lilith pull trys.

Gizuko

No compensation here. Except rarity bar.

Also, on the continent map, next to the yellow info tab there is a new orange tab, called gauntlet, that says it's "coming soon".

marrec

Banned
All Knight team with Fan-Fan spamming his ability worked for me. Otherwise... Euh.

Yaari

Finish Chapter 10 Dungeon

"Do you want to leave feedback for this game?"

Yeah, let's not do that right now. Lol.

Didn't get any compensation and I've been logging in every day until the eternal maintenance hit. What gives Gumi?

EDIT: It says I'll get it within 48 hours. So I guess I'll be patient a little while longer.

Oreoleo

Is it me or are the droprates on this Goblin quest complete trash?
I'm wondering if you have to deal the lethal damage to get the drop? Will walking up to them and backing off to trigger the explosion still give a chance for chests to drop?

Yaari

I'm wondering if you have to deal the lethal damage to get the drop? Will walking up to them and backing off to trigger the explosion still give a chance for chests to drop?

Yeah that was something that crossed my mind. No way I wouldn't be having the final 2 drops when I run this 5 times with Nimpha.

I just saw one explode and deal damage to my party and i still got the chest. it just seems to be bad luck or a low drop rate

3 tickets 6 rings and a prysma daily pull and prysma reward on goblins with new story chapter to play. I wish there were more 60 hour maintenance. Im gonna try to run an all mage team on the gobs to see if that helps my luck any.

Merun

I managed to get all 4 chests against the goblin with my mage team + 1 Nimpha in 3 tries. However I have no idea if my mage team helped.

Also the golemn quest is showing a number of arcana still not available in the game.

sibarraz

Banned
I spend the 500 prisma that I had accumulated since I had been playing the game, and only got 1 super rare in the event

When I saw that 500 prismas is the equivalent of 30 dollars I realized that in this game isn't worthy to pay real money

Merun

I spend the 500 prisma that I had accumulated since I had been playing the game, and only got 1 super rare in the event

When I saw that 500 prismas is the equivalent of 30 dollars I realized that in this game isn't worthy to pay real money

Let us be frank, with the current pull rate, it's closer to gambling.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
What's with the shitty 'connecting' and 'loading' graphics suddenly? On iPad they used to be clear, now they're super low resolution and look like they have really bad JPEG artefacts all over. Urgh.

Did a 10+1 at the nine kingdoms and got no UR and only 1 4* which wasn't interesting. Got two robbies (already had two) so j used them for limit breaking even though I don't use my knight team much - although it's catching up on my ragtag warriors at this rate. Could really do with another 5* warrior. Still at this rate I should have 350 rings ready for whenever a good character arrives at the ring exchange. On 337 now and 6 to come from the compensation plus 3 premium ticket pulls should be at least 9 more rings

desverger

Glad the server is up and running. My guess is that they had to disable the Gauntlet feature to get the patch stable :p

Also, just did the goblin prysma quest. Took about 60 stamina with a Nimpha lead, which seems a little worse than usual.

Already appreciating my Tigre, though!

garath

That goblin quest was the least fun I've had in the game thus far. It took around 12 tries with a nimpha and was incredibly obnoxious. Not at all worth the 10 prysma. Ugh.

desverger

That goblin quest was the least fun I've had in the game thus far. It took around 12 tries with a nimpha and was incredibly obnoxious. Not at all worth the 10 prysma. Ugh.

I dunno, I kind of liked it. It wasn't very auto battle friendly though, but it was relatively easy to trick the goblins to explode :p

Then again, I was playing it in a train to Narita Airport where a crazy old guy was singing the whole time, so maybe it seemed more entertaining in that light :p

garath

I dunno, I kind of liked it. It wasn't very auto battle friendly though, but it was relatively easy to trick the goblins to explode :p

Then again, I was playing it in a train to Narita Airport where a crazy old guy was singing the whole time, so maybe it seemed more entertaining in that light :p

Lol. Yeah. Microing the Lindsey with super move speed around to blow them up was my strat. Was just very painstaking and the mechanics of the game aren't super precise. Just annoying to me :)

Quixzlizx

Do the golem training quests disappear once the master golem quest is beaten? I want to keep farming weapon enhancers until the end :p

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Do you guys not even have one decent ranged unit? I can clear the goblins manually (annoying) with two decently levelled mages, so one ranged plus a ranged friend should be enough. I back my warriors away to give the ranged guys one square extra space and that's usually enough. Occasionally I'll stroll out there to trigger off someone that is getting a bit close. If I'm lucky they don't get hit. If they do,I cycle through other melee units until I need to heal everyone.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
What kind of level do you need for the Titans cave (level 80 mission)? I got killed at level 23 and I had a level 50 Elemia, lv50 angelica, lv60 Coro, lv40 MLB dusty and a big damage warrior friend. Do you need to have lots of 5* level broken characters for that?

Gizuko

Titan's Cave is tailored for 1-2* MLB units (since they get a nice stats boost), usually Latty, Marga and Dusty are the go-to units here.

I think it was discussed a few pages back, maybe some team suggestions were posted there. Also, it is doable with 5* units, but it is harder and so far I have only seen a double Minoa team succeed (v2).

Aki-at

Great to have this game back up and running.

But add me to the list of people who hate the goblin quest, got 4 chests in one run and now struggling to get the last chest on the second goblin run :(

EDIT: Amazing right after this post I get the last drop!

Hmm you know maybe I should complain about how I never get a 5* gatcha...

Avalt

So the weapon polvoron has the special ability "HP is restored equivalent to damage dealt". However in game when Schule hits for 800 dmg she only heals 50hp...

I'm sorry but according to that description she should be healing 800hp per normal hit and up to 8k hp per her special.

All of the sudden I don't feel like playing anymore :( My star player ended up being gimped....

Fuck this golem. Gatdamn he hits hard. My mono mage isn't strong enough and my soldiers take too much DMG. My only knock back attack is dannady and knights get roughed up quick.

Rixa

Fuck this golem. Gatdamn he hits hard. My mono mage isn't strong enough and my soldiers take too much DMG. My only knock back attack is dannady and knights get roughed up quick.

Yup. I needed 2 tries. First was with monomage team (Aludra 60, Rebecca 48, Minimo 43, Karen 43) and lvl 65 Cheery friend.Got easily to 8/8. Bombed wave 8/8 5 times Cherrybomb without luck, was kinda wtf and then died with half hp left.

So tactic change ->

2nd try was with multicolour party: Aludra 60, Deed 59(lb1), Toka 50, Melvina 50, friend Parchelle 60, subs Dusty 50, Rebecca 48. Some struggle at earlier wave (6/8 was hard), got to Golem 8/8 wave.

Toka skillrushed through golem to kill Melchior (just managed to do it). Deed & Parchelle tanked, Aludra shooted. Deed died, incomes Rebecca to shoot. Golem finally dead 3* & 4* warrior enhancers as reward.

Toka & Parhcelle has wave healing ability and Parchelle has awesome self heal (over 6k per skill, which is 1 mana). You need to have unit that can go through golem (skill rush or something) and kill Melchior, then some other to tank the golem.

It was hard indeed.

Vylash

WW4nHA5.jpg

really liking my current JP team, i could use a 5 star soldier unit but i haven't been having any problems as of yet, might try to scrape 70 rings together to get the current fortune ring card, also

someone in my friend list has this card, i don't know if she was an event card or what but i need her very badly

Top Bottom