• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Vecks

I have a few open spots on friends list. Name is VexGAF, in case you already have me. My ID is 173,753,082. I'll auto-accept anyone with GAF in the name. If you don't have GAF in your name, just let me know what your name is.

sibarraz

Banned
I have a few open spots on friends list. Name is VexGAF, in case you already have me. My ID is 173,753,082. I'll auto-accept anyone with GAF in the name. If you don't have GAF in your name, just let me know what your name is.

Im sibarraz

Myv id is 192205249

I've gotten 4 3*s from 4 tickets and 0 rares from my demon coins and chests so far. This raid has been bad news for me ever since Gumi announced it wouldn't be a spear raid.

Yeah, the actual rare arcana pulls have been horrible. Used 200 prysma. Nothing but 3* characters. I got Toto who I might keep. I dunno. My arcana slots are getting kinda crowded though.

MidBoss

Has anyone gotten the wand from the demon coin pulls? I've gotten 2 Liberations now. I'm kinda worried they forgot to update their dc recruit drop table.

Rixa

Damn, 7 pulls and only 3*'s each time.

I did 7 pulls (I was first thinking to save my pulls) same story. Got 4 Fionas... Of well now she is LB3.

Temperance Wand aint dropping at all. Instead players are getting Liberations (I havent got). On Gumi forums moderator has forwarded this to CC team to look. Dunno if it helps or not.

CCiAmHAUkAAhsx4.jpg:large

Finally got the current ring gacha unit in JPCC.

Got the Temperance Wand from the level 30 raid reward and it's still got the Japanese text on it. I have no idea who to give the wand to either. My most powerful mages with hard hitting skills use swords and spears and all my wand users heal or give some support skill. The only offensive wand users I have are Minimo and Ursula. Ursula might be ideal since she has a one mana multi hit skill, but she's only level 12. Minimo is also pretty under leveled.

desverger

Got the Temperance Wand from the level 30 raid reward and it's still got the Japanese text on it. I have no idea who to give the wand to either. My most powerful mages with hard hitting skills use swords and spears and all my wand users heal or give some support skill. The only offensive wand users I have are Minimo and Ursula. Ursula might be ideal since she has a one mana multi hit skill, but she's only level 12. Minimo is also pretty under leveled.

Other considerations are that Minimo has a single target 17% per wave heal, and Ursula has a 10% party wide per wave heal.

I'd probably just give it to Minimo, since it'll be easier to hit with her special. Ursula has a melee special, which can be quite awkward for a mage.

I suppose if you have an Aludra friend, it doesn't really matter who you'll give it to, since you'll want to use the mana on her special anyway.

Rixa

I have now defeated 51 demons and made all the possible DC pulls after 51 Demons for main, no wands (no Liberations either) no demons. Iam hoping for atleast one wand more (ideal would be to get 4 more atleast). Cursed rng :p.

desverger

I have now defeated 51 demons and made all the possible DC pulls after 51 Demons for main, no wands (no Liberations either) no demons. Iam hoping for atleast one wand more (ideal would be to get 4 more atleast). Cursed rng :p.

Same here, pretty uneventful raid so far for me too. Granted, I'm just up to 34 so far.

Bunch of 3* draws though, which I'm happy about, but still no Melvina :(

Aki-at

Finding it that the chest drops are less rare now. After 30 demon raids I'd usually have 4 blue chests, this time it's only 1 demon chest and 1 blue chest. Still can't complain considering my first drop but I'll see how lucky I am with demon coins when I hit 20,000 coins.

Kind of feel bad I didn't max limit break Minimo now, I had like 6 of her but only used 2 and sold the others for rings : <

Rixa

SRs here as well, though I managed to snatch a second yona. DCs are being more forgiving, no demon but some SRs.

3* Are rares not SR ;). So do you have now 2 Temperance wands (one from 30 level demon reward and another from demon coins pull)?

Finding it that the chest drops are less rare now. After 30 demon raids I'd usually have 4 blue chests, this time it's only 1 demon chest and 1 blue chest. Still can't complain considering my first drop but I'll see how lucky I am with demon coins when I hit 20,000 coins.

Uhm same here, only few rares (7 I think, 4 units 4 others) from Demon Coins whilst used every coin so far. this is my party at the moment. Karen & Rebecca as subs are my mana givers. I really need more wands (only that 30 level reward).

mrklaw

MrArseFace

does it not work with healing wand users? Or do you mean that is their primary? Was thinking to give it to my Elemia but don't want to lose her healing special

Anko

Level 45.
3 blue chests so far. No demon.

1 Audette, 1 Melvinia, 1 scale bow

Have not used any of my coins yet.

desverger

does it not work with healing wand users? Or do you mean that is their primary? Was thinking to give it to my Elemia but don't want to lose her healing special

It'll work, but obviously only with just basic attacks if you give it to Elemia. Better to give the wand to someone with an offensive skill.

Gizuko

3* Are rares not SR ;). So do you have now 2 Temperance wands (one from 30 level demon reward and another from demon coins pull)?

Oh God, you are right. I really should stop posting during breaks, I got UR, SSR and SR (forgot UR is global's SSR) all mixed up.

Yes, 2 so far, no liberation either. Let's hope they didn't forget to remove liberation when adding this temperance, but not even Gumi would do that.

Server being busy has me stuck on the recruit screen =/ and it's on a rare one. Does the server save your recruit data if you quit or it pretends you never recruited?

Zhengi

Haven't been too successful with any of my demon coin pulls or drops. Just the normal stuff so far. RNG has not been kind to me.

Gizuko

What do you all think, should I give my second temperance to Bilgitto (MLB, lvl33) or to Lizerotte (MLB, lvl26)?

I could REALLY use Lize's cheap AoE, specially against shield enemies.

In any case I'd be getting out either Coro, Yona (could switch with Melvina, but I'd rather not) or Karen, ugh.

Other considerations are that Minimo has a single target 17% per wave heal, and Ursula has a 10% party wide per wave heal.

I'd probably just give it to Minimo, since it'll be easier to hit with her special. Ursula has a melee special, which can be quite awkward for a mage.

Yeah I just figure Ursula uses one mana for her skill and going into melee range isn't too bad with Armilia at least so far.

No, the wand just gives you a massive damage boost. That damage multiplier applies to your mana skills too. So the wand would be wasted on a healing mage. I'd rather it go to a unit who with a damaging skill.

I've actually gotten more blue chests than ever. In the last two raids, I've gotten nothing but wooden chests in the first 30 raid levels. So far I've gotten 3 in the last 30. Two of them were Robby's for some reason. Third was an enhancer.

Rixa

Ok so level 60 demon was first where my main couldnt finish it. I did run out of time, did 164k damage and it had left 11k. This is what is going to be problem, when there is only so few wands (1 + 1 friend).

Thanks Yaari, my alt and you got the spoils :p. (I did get 2* cleric ench.)

Anko

Did around 100 demon coin pulls. Got one demon. No wands. Around 4 other 3* weapons and 3 3* chars.

I only have two friends with the wand. A cheery friend with the wand is my only saving grace. She carpet bombs for 26k damage on 2 mana. With wand drops being so hard to get though, I can't imagine going past 80 easily this time.

garath

The difficulty is ramping up a LOT quicker in this raid than the coro raid. Largely because of the weapon I imagine. Only one lower level friend with a wand, none for myself (will give mine to Lizorette just to have it).

Up to level 36 or so but it's already getting down to 20-30seconds before killing the demon.

Rewards have been shit for me too :( Pretty par for the course for me. I've never seen a demon drop in any of the three raids. I've only gotten one 3* from a coin pull so far. Rough luck.

Rixa

Level 71 has first miniboss at wave 2, total of 4 waves. Demon has 378576 HP. Good luck with that, I couldnt do it in one run. Luckily there are friends that did it.
Still no Demon or wand drop.

Gizuko

I'm at 56 and I have only had 1 blue chest drop. Seriously, Coro loved me more.

This demon recruit, leaving wands aside, seems to have better rates though.

desverger

Ugh, got a blue chest from a demon run and now I'm stuck on "data downloading failed" :p

edit: Oh, it's a wand. Had to force close to recover, lol.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
No, the wand just gives you a massive damage boost. That damage multiplier applies to your mana skills too. So the wand would be wasted on a healing mage. I'd rather it go to a unit who with a damaging skill.

Ah. So it'd be better on Merheim (ice lancer) than Elemia (heal mana power)

Rixa

Oh dear. Didn't they say no new raids before that's fixed? :p

Part of me believes they haven't done anything to the raids as such, lol.

Yeah I think same as you, not so mad about losst soul but rather mad for Gumi not to fix this issue at all. I made a ticket to Gumi with this text:

Hey. Here is the screen capture. As you can see 1HP bug lives and is well :p. Tell SEGA creetings and please fix this bug. And yes, dont tell me to close & restart application. You surely do know that it wont help anything in this issue. y. RixGAF

Iam not so polite if the robot answers some bs.

Edit: My alt did use 1 soul and went to test what happens to 1hp demon. I did get to demon which died instantly and alt did get spoils and main did get demon done:

So its kinda fixed (you lose 1 soul).

Kaizu

The temperance wand effect will still be on the entire time if you enter the Sage Gauntlet right after you completed a raid. I am killing it with my Alundra with 12k hit per skill. Easily sweep everyone and raking in all the damn honors point. Managed to do 2 pulls now, 1 3* character and 1 4* enhancer.

All the beneficial Sage Gauntlet bugs such as reset a battle via force quitting, sub party member earning back health and weapon/characters effect get carry over from last battle are bugs that I hope they will never fix.

Yaari

After fighting some 65~ Dragon from someone else, reaching 100 might be more difficult than I anticipated. The lack of a special weapon really slows down the damage output here.

Top Bottom