• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Lockon

I don't think I posted my ID before, but here it is. I have about 15 free space and I'm using level 53 Filiana for this event. Usually I use level 60 Parchelle.

name: Lockon
ID:166596604

Does blind work against the demon? Might replace my maid mage for a mage that can use blind if so.

Vecks

I don't think I posted my ID before, but here it is. I have about 15 free space and I'm using level 53 Filiana for this event. Usually I use level 60 Parchelle.

name: Lockon
ID:166596604

Does blind work against the demon? Might replace my maid mage for a mage that can use blind if so.

Yep. Blind works. Poison is pretty nice too.

Rixa

Armilus level 99 has 4 waves and about 590k HP.
Armilus level 100 has 5 waves and about 530k HP.
^ They add 1 wave and take 70k hp away^.
Armilus level 101 has 4 waves and about 600k HP
Armilus 102 has 4 waves.

CCArmilus102.PNG

No demon or wand drops, going with 1 wand sucks.

desverger

Dusty's War Sale coming again on.. well, the date says March 3 in the news section, but I assume that's wrong :p

Unless they've taken on posting about events one year in advance!

Anyway, I assume it's next week, which is good news. I have a ton of characters needing weapon upgrades - Toka, Tigre, Melvina and I just slapped the Volunteer Sword on Nimpha, so she needs a few too.

Up to 77 on Demon raid.. I definitely am gonna need help on 80+

Yaari

Thanks for the help Crono.

I won't be able to help others unfortunately as I'm still quite far off from my goal of 100. I need 3-4 orbs per kill now.

chrono01

Thanks for the help Crono.

I won't be able to help others unfortunately as I'm still quite far off from my goal of 100. I need 3-4 orbs per kill now.
You're very welcome! d(^_^)v

I hit Level 80 earlier today, so I got what I wanted out of it. I'm not sure if I'll sell the extra demon card or LB her once, but I'm happy with where I am. Any additional Souls I earn from here on out will be used for those who request it [should I catch the request in-time].

This event really makes me wish I had leveled a proper Mage team. Running it with Soldiers can be rough.

elty

New player (who doesn't know how shit is GUMI) will get a 4* card for free, how generous.

Anyolne able to help today? Just need 1 more (80)

By the way, thanks for whoever suggesting to use Minomi. She is kicking ass with her temporarl wand in gauntlet with 9 lv1s.

garath

You're very welcome! d(^_^)v

I hit Level 80 earlier today, so I got what I wanted out of it. I'm not sure if I'll sell the extra demon card or LB her once, but I'm happy with where I am. Any additional Souls I earn from here on out will be used for those who request it [should I catch the request in-time].

This event really makes me wish I had leveled a proper Mage team. Running it with Soldiers can be rough.

Hmm.. I don't remember if I have you on my friend list. I'm garath in game too. My friend ID is 115422117 if you have room.

I just broke 70. It's taking me 2 souls per consistently now. All soldier team is definitely tougher. My lone Lizerotte is pretty good but her special doesn't do much more than her regular attack, nice for clearing the adds but that's about it. Aki's mage, Vex's mage and a random Bilgitto I have on my list are really my saving graces.

I've decided I'm going to keep Armilus. The game is really showing the need for strong alternative teams for events. Armilus means I don't have to spend any rings or spin the gatcha for a level 70 (provided I get the level 80 drop) decent archer. Granted I'm giving up 60+ rings for this, I'm not exactly hurting for them right now. I have almost 400 now. More than enough for Sulstan. The only trick will be getting enough to MLB Lindsey when she comes around again.

Gizuko

Check out the info on the Yggdra's Most Wanted fest. Holy shit, Cheery, Parchelle and Nimpha on the same fest.

If you were still considering wether to roll for Filiana or not, don't. Seriously, not even her chain quest would make me roll there knowing this.

elty

Filiana has a chain quest? But Filiana is 5x up and these are only 2x. 5X up makes it 8.5% which sounds a lot better than 3.4%.

Also, lv80 next and no demon from coin nor chest. Yup life as usual.

garath

Check out the info on the Yggdra's Most Wanted fest. Holy shit, Cheery, Parchelle and Nimpha on the same fest.

If you were still considering wether to roll for Filiana or not, don't. Seriously, not even her chain quest would make me roll there knowing this.

If they had Juliana on there as well, I'd almost be inclined to spend a couple bucks.....

almost.

Gizuko

Filiana has a chain quest? But Filiana is 5x up and these are only 2x. 5X up makes it 8.5% which sounds a lot better than 3.4%.

Also, lv80 next and no demon from coin nor chest. Yup life as usual.

I get what you mean, but I'm not hyped about the rates, but about how solid all the characters in the fest are. If you nail a 5*, it won't be a half-assed one. Except maybe the North colony rep. God, I hate North colony.

Then again, I read we could end up getting a free Filiana -not soon, though-, if things go as they did on jpCC. Well, maybe Valve Time-soon.

Most of the current fest characters aren't nearly as good as the ones featured in the most wanted, or need LBing -see Velnar. Seriously, Cheery is still my favourite mage on jpCC, and they have released some really awesome mages there. Parchelle is... Parchelle. And Nimpha... 30% chest drop rate increase.

I realize I'm being overly hyped with this, but really, unless you are p2p, need Filiana or Velnar, or simply need a solid 5* for the time being, I wouldn't roll now.

If they had Juliana on there as well, I'd almost be inclined to spend a couple bucks.....

almost.

I actually considered it, tbh... Shame on me.

elty

Then again, I read we could end up getting a free Filiana -not soon, though-, if things go as they did on jpCC. Well, maybe Valve Time-soon.

Looks like they will have an achievement system, if you field a wizard 10000 times then you will get Filiana. 2000 times get you Elemia. Not bad even if it will take months.

edit: got to 80, thanks everyone.

garath

Wow. This level 71 spike is no joke. It's going to take me 4 souls. I really want 80 now that I've decided to keep her. Guess I'm just going to have to do this the slow way.

I have 8 vigor fruits, I'll probably brute force it with them once I get a little closer.

Aki-at

Wow. This level 71 spike is no joke. It's going to take me 4 souls. I really want 80 now that I've decided to keep her. Guess I'm just going to have to do this the slow way.

I have 8 vigor fruits, I'll probably brute force it with them once I get a little closer.

Send some my way, I've gone passed level 80 and wasting 3 souls per fight just for the extra demon coins.

garath

Send some my way, I've gone passed level 80 and wasting 3 souls per fight just for the extra demon coins.

You got it. I'll be doing one every 2 hours today - gotta make sure that I have all 4 souls available just in case.

Sidenote, what's the honor recuit? Is it the same stuff as normal recruit? If so, it seems like the 4000 freebie honor points would be better spent on revival fruits instead of a single pull.

elty

You can also send some away - I can usually chop off 100K for low 70s and if I reroll a lv80 Filiana friend I can do 200K. Managed to 3 soul lv80 with those payer.

Did honor recruit twice, got 3*. So I guess it is a premium summon ticket without the benefit of event.

Gizuko

I'll be picking up help requests more often once I reach lvl100, which should be either later today or tomorrow morning, sorry for the missed ones!

NightDX

Neo Member
Hi my name is NightDX but in CC i'm know as ArsGaf.

I've been following this thread since mid January but only today my GAF account was validated.

I would like to thank everyone who helped me get to 100 on coro raid as I never posted here.

I'm rank 50 with lv 55 Yoshino leader so if anyone wants to add me 191789167 I got 4 slots open.

From now on I'll be more active here.

Sorry for my bad English but its not my mother language.

Vecks

Well this is super interesting. Threw me off at first, kinda fun though. It's pretty hectic especially since they just pop up instead of coming from off screen.

lol, when I first saw it I thought my game was broken. It took me a while to realize what was happening.

sibarraz

Banned
In this demon quest I had dropped 2 melvinas.

Overall I had made a value of 70 arcana rings this days also in the daily quests this last days I had dropped 3 times the 3 stars enhancer bu almost never the 2 stars one

garath

Ouch. 72 is kicking my butt. I MAY be able to finish it with the 4th soul. We'll see. I don't really want to use a fruit but I may have no choice. 80 isn't looking too promising.

edit: thanks Aki. :)

Kettch

Alright, I just unlocked Treasure Pleasure on my Nimpha, and I have about 15 open spots. If you need the drop rate increase, just send me a request and a PM with your name so I don't reject you.

ID: 108472385

Gizuko

No worries, glad to help!

I was gonna attempt 79 but saw a bunch of requests so I helped others out. Gonna do 79 myself when I recharge and most likely ask for help as well :p

Do send it my way of you want, need to repay you for always loaning your nimpha.

garath

73 went much smoother. Proper micro with a good friend can make all the difference. I really wish I had 1-2 more wand users on my team and/or MLB Lindsey and Sulstan. My coro is my lone saving grace, hanging on long enough for the mages to do damage.

garath

Thank you chain chronicle. You are so helpful. I get a blue chest on level 75 reward. What is it? A 3* mage - Minimo. Dammit. Lol. Why couldn't that have been the reward for something a little earlier. No way I can level her in time to be useful. Sigh.

Rixa

Have you here noticed how drop rate of 3* has dropped very much when using Demon Coins. In other forum we talked and Iam not the only one to notice this. My last 60 pulls an 0 3*. Others have pulled 100 - 200 pulls and 1-2 3*. While in the first days you could get "decent" amount of 3* (not so many than in Coropatillion raid).

Aki-at

Ouch. 72 is kicking my butt. I MAY be able to finish it with the 4th soul. We'll see. I don't really want to use a fruit but I may have no choice. 80 isn't looking too promising.

edit: thanks Aki. :)

No problem. My Minimo and Cherry friend is eating these Armilus for breakfast! Keep sending them my way if you're having trouble and I'll send them packing.

Gizuko

I'm getting a consistent stream of rares. I have noticed, however, that pulling less than 8-10 at time nets me less rares. This is mere superstition though.

I just reached 300fr thanks to the event.

Merun

Sadly, I haven't been able to farm this demon raid unlike the previous one, nor is my team the most appropriate. Cheery has drag wand and I have no other high level wand user. Also Gumi posted the next gatcha event. Who the hell voted Jafar when there is Farlin and Sasha? :/

Elija2

Made it to 86 and I think I'm done. It's taking me 5 souls to beat Armilus now because this game doesn't want to give me another wand.

Quixzlizx

I barely beat level 86 with 4 souls, and that was after Rixa contributed 80k damage. The problem is that my tanks are just getting shredded like wet paper at this point.

Also, I already have a LB1 Minimo, and I've acquired two more copies in the past couple of days. I guess it's worth it to LB3 her instead of selling the extra copies for rings?

Aki-at

Hi my name is NightDX but in CC i'm know as ArsGaf.

I've been following this thread since mid January but only today my GAF account was validated.

Welcome! So your the person I've had in my friend list all this time, glad to have another person added to this thread :)

Have you here noticed how drop rate of 3* has dropped very much when using Demon Coins. In other forum we talked and Iam not the only one to notice this. My last 60 pulls an 0 3*. Others have pulled 100 - 200 pulls and 1-2 3*. While in the first days you could get "decent" amount of 3* (not so many than in Coropatillion raid).

This was something I thought they reduced so I've kept a record of what I've gotten this event. What I managed to pull using demon coins are;

Melvina x 2, Maurice, Sheda, 3* weapon x 2, Thomas, Minimo and Robby with about 30 pulls. It's a decent rate but I think I managed to snitch more with the Coropatillion raid.

Interestingly enough I got the Melvinas and a 3* weapon all on one pull... About to do another 8 or so so let's see what happens.

EDIT: 9 and a half pulls. Netted me Nicky and x2 Ryubia.

garath

Of course now the game keeps giving me 3* mages. Now I pulled a bigileto 3*. Figures. Way too late. Oh well. Gonna keep the minimo. I've gotten her to 10. If I break 3k damage I'll put her in for dusty. He's a wet noodle in this event anyways.

I got 3 wands but no mages until now.

Just beat 76. 4 more to go. With aki's help and my brand new max level alundra with wand friend I am going to do this. That alundra completely melts this event.

Aki-at

Of course now the game keeps giving me 3* mages. Now I pulled a bigileto 3*. Figures. Way too late. Oh well. Gonna keep the minimo. I've gotten her to 10. If I break 3k damage I'll put her in for dusty. He's a wet noodle in this event anyways.

I got 3 wands but no mages until now.

Just beat 76. 4 more to go. With aki's help and my brand new max level alundra with wand friend I am going to do this. That alundra completely melts this event.

Damn, and here I am with a level 30 Fi-Fi, level 35 Bigileto and a level 20 Toto ready to go but the only wand I got this time round was from the rewards! I managed to snag four liberation swords for Coro but no wands for this event.

I really wonder how this game randomly generates the cards...

elty

Did they fix the gaunlet bug? Minimo no longer does crazy damage.

Managed to 3 soul clear 81, but that is with a lv80 Filiana friend doing 200K damage in one soul.

Top Bottom