• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CNBC: President Donald Trump's approval rating has hit a new low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishman

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/19/president-trumps-approval-rating-dips-further-as-americans-eye-key-policies.html

1489945790_Screen_Shot_2017-03-19_at_1.48.25_PM.png

President Donald Trump's approval rating has hit a new low, according to the latest Gallup poll.

As of Sunday at 1 p.m. ET, Trump's approval rating has sunk to 37 percent, while those who disapprove of the president's job stands at 58 percent. His approval rating stood at 45 percent one week prior.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
If there's any good news in this, it's that a few supporters are finally starting to realize they got conned.

Madness

Probably. Nothing has really gone right. He says he inherited a mess and then talks about job gains and growth and stock markets being high, things he has nothing to do with. Resignation of national security adviser, Attorney General recusing himself from senate hearings on treason and collusion with Russians since he perjured himself etc. Insulting allies like crazy, not even giving them a modicum of respect.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Probably. Nothing has really gone right. He says he inherited a mess and then talks about job gains and growth and stock markets being high, things he has nothing to do with. Resignation of national security adviser, Attorney General recusing himself from senate hearings on treason and collusion with Russians since he perjured himself etc. Insulting allies like crazy, not even giving them a modicum of respect.
Add lying without any shame. The wiretap accusation was awful.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Still too high. I want low teens at the very least. I want historically low numbers. I want him to be known as the single biggest mistake ever elected.

emag

Why is the Trump administration so averse to the proposals that have broad support among both his supporters and Democrats? Where's the $1 trillion infrastructure investment prpposal? Where's the maternity leave bill? What's being done to solve the opioid epidemic?

Why is Trump doubling down on divisive issues, some of which even his own base are against?

Gallup's tracking is volatile.

But that obviously is not a pretty trend. 40 or below and virtually nothing has happened in the world since he took office. And our economy is humming (for the time being).

This is how he does in easy mode.

Why is the Trump administration so averse to the proposals that have broad support among both his supporters and Democrats? Where's the $1 trillion infrastructure investment prpposal? Where's the maternity leave bill? What's being done to solve the opioid epidemic?

Why is Trump doubling down on divisive issues, some of which even his own base are against?

Gotta feed the swamp first. Paul Ryan has been waiting to unleash his tax plan on the country for years.

Kthulhu

Still too high. I want low teens at the very least. I want historically low numbers. I want him to be known as the single biggest mistake ever elected.

If it's any consolation, no president has had their numbers this low this early on into their first term.

Bsigg12

Gallup's tracking is volatile.

But that obviously is not a pretty trend. 40 or below and virtually nothing has happened in the world since he took office. And our economy is humming (for the time being).

This is how he does in easy mode.

Yep. He's riding off things that were already in place or coming to fruition from Obama's final year.

As time goes on and it becomes more and more about his cabinet and policies, we'll see how "running the US like a business" goes for him.

rambis

Banned
Im actually shocked by this. I figured Trump would rebound slightly at some point with all the job "deals" he's been able to take credit for. And the ACA push shouldve been a sure fire thing for his base at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom