• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CNBC: President Donald Trump's approval rating has hit a new low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy DJ

What comes next is the mass terrorist attack...

The thing is that I'm not sure if Donald Trump would be as skilled as GWB at exploiting such a situation. The guy has been given a whole lot of softballs and gimmes and he's wasted all of them so far.

It doesn't help the guy is cutting funding from everything well in advance.

Shit, right now he's starting a pointless twitter beef with Snoop Dogg that no one actually gives a fuck about. It isn't even a distraction anymore, you just look at it and think this guy is a complete moron.

Z0Mq6dq.png

lol

doesn't he mean cnbc

RPGCrazied

And his constant talking points from Fox News is hilarious. A ultra right leaning biased network, this clown is shaping policy and getting facts from.

thuway

No offense, but the moment I read poll, I immediately zoned out. I am still having PTSD flashbacks over all the "polls" projecting Hillary to win that didn't pan out.

Capella

No offense, but the moment I read poll, I immediately zoned out. I am still having PTSD flashbacks over all the "polls" projecting Hillary to win that didn't pan out.

Correct me if I'm wrong but national polls were pretty close to the actual result weren't they?

RPGCrazied

Why hasn't CNN sued him for libel yet?

Hate to say it, but ratings. People like drama, and this is drama on the world stage. Just like CBS said that one time, Trump is bad for the country but good for our ratings.

They really don't care. Look at who they employ everyday/night to defend Trump. His dumb ass supporters. I can't watch CNN with people like Lord and Kayleigh 24/7. Just can't.

Lo-Volt

Seems the president telling porkies about a popular ex-president does have an effect.

It was a pretty bad week.

He's cutting away services from most of the people who voted for him.

And they will all either lose their healthcare or pay more for it.

All true. I just mean an 8% drop in one cycle is just like the administration falling into a crater. (And to that I say, go deep, man.)

Sephzilla

Hate to say it, but ratings. People like drama, and this is drama on the world stage. Just like CBS said that one time, Trump is bad for the country but good for our ratings.

They really don't care. Look at who they employ everyday/night to defend Trump. His dumb ass supporters. I can't watch CNN with people like Lord and Kayleigh 24/7. Just can't.

So what you're saying is if Trump's words had any actual negative impact on them as an organization, then it might be different?

PKrockin

a few days ago (around 5 days ago) Politico had his job performance approval rating polling @ 52%.

who is right?
I was just reading an article on fivethirtyeight which said polls of likely or registered voters (rather than all adults) gave more favorable results for trump, as did online or automated (rather than live calling) polls. That's one of the reasons you see a big spread between Rasmussen (likely voter, auto/online) and Gallup (adults, live).

http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-polls-differ-on-trumps-popularity/

Bishman

I think the White House budget proposal is what caused his approval rating to go down even further. A lot of Trump voters will be affected by all the federal, budget cuts to programs that they use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom