• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CoD Black Ops |OT| Always Bet On Black

PoweredBySoy said:
Has anyone gotten Hacker Pro yet? I'm curious as to what "Sabotaging" enemy equipment means, and why it would be better/easier than just shooting it.
I'm working on it. I believe you can turn enemy equipment against them. Really cool. Trey pretty much nailed the perks in this game.

GodofWine said:
Have the same party issue now and then, sometimes my party isn't "Blue" on the map too, Im sure they'll figure out that one and patch it.

Besides that, no problems.

Yeah its what I was saying earlier, also the FAL is glitched, I keep hitting the trigger to fire and after about 4 shots the gun refuses to fire, happened about 5 times now, just stops dead and about 7 taps later starts firing again.

Not sure if its input lag or something but makes the gun unusable.

Kunan said:
How extensive is the splitscreen in the PS3 version? Can we play versus bots, and play zombies together? I know you can splitscreen online atleast, and can't campaign together.

IDK about bots, but I know you can play Zombies together.

PoweredBySoy said:
Has anyone gotten Hacker Pro yet? I'm curious as to what "Sabotaging" enemy equipment means, and why it would be better/easier than just shooting it.

Sabotaging it means that the equipment will now be friendly to you and your team and work against the other team.

Also with Hacker Pro, you can sabotage an enemy care package that you intercept and make it blow up when they try to open it.

The Chef

gaflogo.gif

This is made with just a circle and diamonds. I am totally gonna try when I get home. You'd have to have a white ring on top to cover over everything that is outside the circle.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Mik2121 said:
For all of you with the sight designs and colors unlocked.. are there many?

I wanna get a pink heart or something like that, is that doable? I think it would be great to go around with such a weapon :p

Also how expensive are the designs and colors?

Red, Green, Blue, Purple, Teal, Yellow, and Orange are the colors.

mojiimbo

Your emblem is still intact after you prestige, right?

Would have been cool if they gave you the ability to skew shapes or flatten layers.

Weenerz

Banned
Hopefully it's a feature packed patch so we can manually connect to servers not on the browser (via /connect IP address). As well as a better rcon tool, as the stock one sucks.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
HomShaBom said:
PC just downloaded something on steam, what it do?

oh? I'm still eagerly waiting for a hotfix for the performancebugs, I haven't played mp at all and it's killing me! :(

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART LISA!

RedSwirl

So what's wrong with the PC version? If I get Black Ops I'll get that version?

Is it harder on your system than COD4? I could get around 90fps from that game with most settings at highest.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
HomShaBom said:
PC just downloaded something on steam, what it do?
I think it was just fixing the bug where it would only display a couple 100 servers, meaning people who paid for servers sometimes couldn't find their own dedicated server in the server browser.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
RedSwirl said:
So what's wrong with the PC version? If I get Black Ops I'll get that version?

Is it harder on your system than COD4? I could get around 90fps from that game with most settings at highest.
It has some random performance issues, its not necessarily that much harder on the system.

Kyoufu

Weenerz said:
Hopefully it's a feature packed patch so we can manually connect to servers not on the browser (via /connect IP address). As well as a better rcon tool, as the stock one sucks.

I don't know what it does but it is only 2MB..

Probably a simple update to fix the processor usage.

Genesis Knight said:
So are they going to patch Hardline Pro on SAM and Sentry drops? Because I'm running SAM, Care, Sentry and I was getting Dogs, Chop Gun, and Attack Chopper last night.

And? Just got lucky. I often switch to another killstreak and go from SAM to ammo or something stupid. In my experience it's pretty balanced.

Weenerz

Banned
poppabk said:
I think it was just fixing the bug where it would only display a couple 100 servers, meaning people who paid for servers sometimes couldn't find their own dedicated server in the server browser.

One can only hope, I'd really like to be able to use my server.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
oi, wait a minute. People on the black ops steam forums are pretty much unanimously claiming the patch fixes the lag/stuttering :eek:

Gonna check it for myself

edit : Hmm, I'm not sure the patch did what it was supposed to. Now I only get some wierd error when trying to load the game " incomplete install error "._.

Kudos

The Chef said:
gaflogo.gif

This is made with just a circle and diamonds. I am totally gonna try when I get home. You'd have to have a white ring on top to cover over everything that is outside the circle.
I'll give it a shot, got nothing better to do right now :lol

Erasus

backflip10019 said:
FINALLY! Can't wait for PC gamers to stop complaining! ;)

Complaining about a game we bought for full price that does not work even if our computer match the min spec and above? Yea, totally unvalid complaints.

Erasus said:
Complaining about a game we bought for full price that does not work even if our computer match the min spec and above? Yea, totally unvalid complaints.
I never said that they weren't valid complaints. And besides, I was just joking dude. See the winky smiley face? That means I was just joking.

ZZMitch

If someone makes a good neogaf emblem can they post what they did here?

I couldnt seem to do it, but im only level 20 so maybe I dont have the right shapes yet.

CcrooK said:
The feeling of sticking someone with a crossbow.....brings a tear to my eye. So so good.
Haven't unlocked it but I find the ballistic knife to be sooooooo satisfying. Got a few headshots with it so far. So much fun to run around with.

What the hell? So, I finished an online match (PS3) and left the lobby. Left the game running for a bit. Turned back, looked at my screen, and saw this:
15z5stg.jpg

Game had a fucking seizure. Goddamn.

cazosozey

Im pretty satisfied with my emblem, I tried to remake this:
175pxmercesletifer.jpg

Its the ICA emblem from the hitman series, its also my gamer picture.
I have the crown, skull, cross, and triangle border. Just missing the corner stuff. Only have 7 layers unlocked so far.

Scalpel Knight said:
What the hell? So, I finished an online match (PS3) and left the lobby. Left the game running for a bit. Turned back, looked at my screen, and saw this:

Holy shit! :lol

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Scalpel Knight said:

Mine has done that too. I also got a nice blue and brown checkerboard pattern once.

Top Bottom