• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CoD Black Ops |OT| Always Bet On Black

LordAlu

SmokeMaxX said:
Well, I'm not talking about high level clan play since you won't find that in a public list anyway, but it's pretty easy (once they get the spawns fixed) to hold a side. If you go to the van, you can peer through it and get a clear line of sight to the middle of the map. Your buddies can take the left and right sides and get a clear line of sight down those areas. Well, one side is obstructed, but you can pick off anyone coming up that way. When you get upstairs, you have an advantage and can really pick off anyone below you or just take out anyone across from you. When they fix the spawns, you can just hold a side and noone will spawn behind you.

Of course, that's just what you COULD do in a team function. My personal preference is have my random teammates distract the enemy and rush down the center with an SMG. Cut through the house, go up the stairs and take everyone out in the house. From there, I go down the back steps, take everyone out in the back, and then proceed to everyone at the mid line. It's actually quite futile to meet up at the center because you get picked off pretty easily. Best thing to do is rush through the center (taking cover and picking off enemies when necessary) and getting kills that way. IMO anyway.

Also, maps don't need to be symmetrical to be equal for both teams.
You're right that it's futile to meet up in the centre, certainly. The point I've been making is that the map does not encourage you to work tactically, to try and hold an area, or push up against your enemy, as it is no real way to do it. This makes pretty much everyone in the game just go for a run and gun, which often results in a mass brawl at the centre.

Fixing the spawn issue could help Nuketown a bit, but there's not much that can be done to help the flow of it :(

Kyoufu

The only good thing about Nuketown is that it's an anti-camper map. Lots of action with little to no camping. I wish all maps could be like this in that aspect. Sadly the map is just so tiny! Can't really go far without getting molested.

Nelo Ice

Banned
so i just went 33-3 in a game of tdm with back 2 back attack dog

got up to my attack dogs normally and next respawn i let em loose and they wreck havoc
then while following the dogs around the other team has a care package and thats right it was dogs!
so i hacked it and soon as the 1st dogs were gone i sent out the next pack and ended up getting the final kill :lol :lol

speaking of which the final killcam was hilarious the guy kills the 1st dog in front of him then right as he reloads another dog comes from behind :lol

it feels so wrong to get the hardest killstreaks available in care packages...

SmokeMaxX

LordAlu said:
You're right that it's futile to meet up in the centre, certainly. The point I've been making is that the map does not encourage you to work tactically, to try and hold an area, or push up against your enemy, as it is no real way to do it. This makes pretty much everyone in the game just go for a run and gun, which often results in a mass brawl at the centre.

Fixing the spawn issue could help Nuketown a bit, but there's not much that can be done to help the flow of it :(
I think if people are forced to spawn away from enemies and close to teammates, it'll force teams to take a house (and a side) and pretty much hold that position against the enemy team. If they needed to, they could creep up to the vehicles in the middle and use them as cover for when they try to push up against the enemy. You could also hug the corners. This would never happen unless it was organized clan play though.

I'll admit MW2 had some issues online, but nothing as bad as this:

Die by fucking propelled knives (worse than the commando leap). Respawn. Pack of dogs around the corner, I kill 2, the last one gets me. Respawn. IN FRONT OF A FUCKING ENEMY. Die. Respawn, run, right in to a stupid remote control car. Xbox goes off, disc put back in case, will remain there forever.

I never got raped like that by anything in two weeks of MW2. Not even the AC130 or Chopper Gunner spawn fucked me so much. At least they were easy to see in the sky to avoid/take out, too. I gain no pleasure by having something sneak up on my feet and explode or hearing a shitload of barking and having to look down as I spam bullets.

Xater

I seems to be blind, I just can't find the option to boot directly into MP in my PS3 version. Can someone help me out?

SmokeMaxX

Foliorum Viridum said:

Die by fucking propelled knives (worse than the commando leap). Respawn. Pack of dogs around the corner, I kill 2, the last one gets me. Respawn. IN FRONT OF A FUCKING ENEMY. Die. Respawn, run, right in to a stupid remote control car. Xbox goes off, disc put back in case, will remain there forever.

I never got raped like that by anything in two weeks of MW2. Not even the AC130 or Chopper Gunner spawn fucked me so much. At least they were easy to see in the sky to avoid/take out, too. I gain no pleasure by having something sneak up on my feet and explode or hearing a shitload of barking and having to look down as I spam bullets.
Eh, MW2 was worse than this. You must be crazy to think propelled knives is worse than what MW2 had. You must have forgotten lightweight + marathon + commando + tactical knife. The propelled knife is no better than MW2s throwing knife and guess what, it's a secondary. Also, you MIGHT get killed at mid range with a propelled knife, but you're basically guaranteed to be dead against pre-patched Akimbo 1887s.

Pack of Dogs: Back up and shoot them as they come. They have really low health and as long as you don't have a sniper or a semi-auto, you should be fine.

Spawning system is bullshit, but will be patched soon.

RC Car can be shot down, but it's easier if you just equip flak jacket. It's hard to blame the game for something that you have a hard counter for from pretty much the start of the game. I'll repeat, RC cars CAN'T kill you if you have Flak Jacket.

Lince

Banned
-viper- said:
uPnP is enabled. Same problem occurs.

Does putting the PS3 in a DMZ post any kind of threat to my PC network? Sounds like it opens all ports.

just manually set an IP address for your PS3 ie 192.168.1.40 (PS3 Network options), then enter that address as a DMZ zone in your router, the rest of network devices will be still uPnP NAT-restricted so no worries. Anyway I believe if uPnP is enabled you should try being the party leader and ask your friends to enable uPnP before joining, if the game keeps failing then blame the network code and or / mmaking servers, there's nothing else you can do.

-viper-

Banned
Lince said:
just manually set an IP address for your PS3 ie 192.168.1.40 (PS3 Network options), then enter that address as a DMZ zone in your router, the rest of network devices will be still uPnP NAT-restricted so no worries. Anyway I believe if uPnP is enabled you should try being the party leader and ask your friends to enable uPnP before joining, if the game keeps failing then blame the network code and or / mmaking servers, there's nothing else you can do.
I found out the Black Ops and PSN ports and have entered those in. But it tells me to enter the IP which the ports must be open to.

My PS3 is connected to the router via a cable on the '2nd' port.

So does this mean the IP of the PS3 is 192.168.0.2?

LordAlu

Foliorum Viridum said:

Despite all the problems Black Ops has, it is a lot better than MW2, even more so against pre-patch MW2. Propelled knives require real accuracy and you can only fire one before reload, so I would expect them to be powerful. Dogs are the same as World at War and weren't bad in that, you just backed away and shot them.

I don't particularly like the RC car since it's pretty much all anyone seems to use but as Smoke says, the flak jacket negates it. Equip that and you don't need to worry about them. Or, if you have the Willy Pete just use one and it takes it out :)

.nimrod

I just found out that, when using the camera spike, you can switch back and forth between your camera view and the radar Ô_Ô
That actually makes it somewhat usable.

Lince

Banned
-viper- said:
My PS3 is connected to the router via a cable on the '2nd' port.

So does this mean the IP of the PS3 is 192.168.0.2?

no, it depends on multiple factors (the most common is the order in which you turn on/off the network devices) so you'd rather set a static IP for your PS3 and use that for your router configs. As I told you before, if uPnP is working the way it's supposed to then you shouldn't be messing with all this crap, perform a network test on your PS3 and check the uPnP status, if it's available then try the DMZ thing or just accept Mmaking servers are not working properly :lol

SmokeMaxX said:
Eh, MW2 was worse than this. You must be crazy to think propelled knives is worse than what MW2 had. You must have forgotten lightweight + marathon + commando + tactical knife. The propelled knife is no better than MW2s throwing knife and guess what, it's a secondary. Also, you MIGHT get killed at mid range with a propelled knife, but you're basically guaranteed to be dead against pre-patched Akimbo 1887s.

Pack of Dogs: Back up and shoot them as they come. They have really low health and as long as you don't have a sniper or a semi-auto, you should be fine.

Spawning system is bullshit, but will be patched soon.

RC Car can be shot down, but it's easier if you just equip flak jacket. It's hard to blame the game for something that you have a hard counter for from pretty much the start of the game. I'll repeat, RC cars CAN'T kill you if you have Flak Jacket.
This is not true. You can still be killed by them if they're close enough.

-viper-

Banned
Lince said:
no, it depends on multiple factors (the most common is the order in which you turn on/off the network devices) so you'd rather set a static IP for your PS3 and use that for your router configs. As I told you before, if uPnP is working the way it's supposed to then you shouldn't be messing with all this crap, perform a network test on your PS3 and check the uPnP status, if it's available then try the DMZ thing or just accept Mmaking servers are not working properly :lol
ok cool. thanks for the info.

but i'll try that out. if not, I'll go with the DMZ on the PS3. But is that safe? Leaves my PS3 totally open without a firewall. Could my PSN CC info get stolen?

Kyoufu

Xater said:
I seems to be blind, I just can't find the option to boot directly into MP in my PS3 version. Can someone help me out?

I think that is only the PC version. If there is a way though I'd like to know too.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Foliorum Viridum said:

:lol :lol :lol ... :lol :lol :lol

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
MW2's spawns were just as shitty.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol @ "MW2 didn't have any of this bullshit."

Do I really have to post up the video that shows that balance in Call of Duty is lol'able and the spawns are terrible as shit? Yes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziSCrNeCHB <---Modern Warfare 2 in 8 mins.

I'm frankly surprised you think the new bullshit isn't any less "what the fuck" as Modern Warfare 2 and stick to "classic" or barebones for a more balanced game.

OH AND THE SPAWNS SUCKED IN 4 AS WELL
, let's not beat around the bush and nostalgia and say "well, the system didn't suck there then!" Because spawning into grenades and airstrikes and attack helicopters paths were pretty high on the stupid death rank as well.

Lince

Banned
-viper- said:
ok cool. thanks for the info.

but i'll try that out. if not, I'll go with the DMZ on the PS3. But is that safe? Leaves my PS3 totally open without a firewall. Could my PSN CC info get stolen?

the PS3 OS can't be accessed/attacked as your ordinary PC OS even when every port is opened, it's safe as long as you're not using custom firmwares. Also your PSN CC info (or any other personal info) isn't stored anywhere in your PS3, it's on Sony Servers.

TheSeks said:
MW2's spawns were just as shitty.
I actually really enjoy Black Ops, but gotta disagree on this one. There is some really messed up spawning on certain maps I'd say. I've actually started to figure out the "pattern" somewhat so I'm just more cautious when I do spawn to really watch my back. I find usually the spawns are fine but then some situation such as having 2 of 3 flags in Domination will cause some really flaky stuff to set off. A perfect example of this is Hanoi. I like the map, but every so often the spawns go crazy and all of a sudden everyone bad and good are spawning on the same stretch of road.

kitch9

Banned
Foliorum Viridum said:

Hyperbole bullshit. You sound like you gave the game a good chance.

I haven't seen a set of dogs in hours of play, the new killstreaks mean they are a bitch to get so whoever sets them off deserves a few kills.....

Whilst the RC cars are fun to use, they are also fairly easy to kill if you are aware. I am running the PC version so the mouse does help I suppose.

Hanmik

TheSeks said:

spawns in Black Ops are the worst yet in any CoD. The only map with problems is the Rust map in MW2. In that map you could spawn in front of another player.

But in Black Ops, it doesn´t matter what map you are playing on. Every map has the spawns all over the place. I have never seen a game where you spawn in the enemies Spawn points as much as you do in Black Ops.

luiztfc

Why the last kill in the winning cam is always laggy as hell? interestingly though, until the the winning cam is very smooth, but the moment the shooting starts, then the camera starts to jump.

Really liking this game. Can't wait for the party issues (360) are fixed and hopefully a new spawn system to stop those instances where the spawn system seems to break and you spawn in a loop sortof like the Wings of Redemption video, or you get stuck spawning in one spot the entire game, although a lot of the games the spawn system seems to works fine it breaks down enough times to warrant a fix I think.

If I had it my way the RC Cars and the Dive would be removed and it would be perfect but I know thats a matter of opinion.

xxjuicesxx said:
Really liking this game. Can't wait for the party issues (360) are fixed and hopefully a new spawn system to stop those instances where the spawn system seems to break and you spawn in a loop sortof like the Wings of Redemption video, or you get stuck spawning in one spot the entire game, although a lot of the games the spawn system seems to works fine it breaks down enough times to warrant a fix I think.

If I had it my way the RC Cars and the Dive would be removed and it would be perfect but I know thats a matter of opinion.
I feel the same way about the spawns, the car and dive. I never had any issues with the spawns until a game of Domination last night. I just kept appearing in front of the other team. Very frustrating. The car is just a little gimmick imo. And Dive? wtf? It's useless.

All in all I'm enjoying the game. To me it feels more like COD 4 than MW2 and that's a very good thing.

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
spawns were terrible in MW2 but they're atrocious in Blackops

I was playing nuketown (3 times in a row before i left) and i just sat in the corner whilst the opposition spawned a metre in front of me multiple times. They were greeted with a knife each time.

Effect

See You Next Wednesday said:
There is a mode where you can play against bots & change the difficulty with them.

I meant more along the lines of teaching you how to play the single player. I thought the bots were meant to prepare you how to play online. I played a bit of CoD 3 yesterday (I keep forgetting I picked this up pretty cheap used for the 360. More of an impulse buy I think just to say I have it. Might have been when I went on a small used game buy spree when I got the system.) and I noticed that at the very start pop ups appear to show you how to do different things. Even during parts of the first battle. Still wasn't that good.

Was hoping for something more along the lines of showing a player how to actually do certain things. I thought Modern Warfare's training section was nice if a bit rushed. Goldeneye has something very similar to with it's own training room. Didn't see anything like that from the videos I've seen of Black Ops, not any pop ups during missions to show you how to do certain things.

Decided to use CoD 3 as practice.

Mik2121

I think the problem with the car is that it can reach way too many places. Or.. there are barely any places where you can hide from the goddamn car.
I can understand that they made the stairs actual 'ramps' so you can reach more places, but goddamn... it's like with the RC car you can reach absolutely everywhere, which isn't what many of us here expected.

Other than that, controlling the RC car is really fun so I can understand a lot of people using it just for fun. I definitely do (I've apparently called already some 70 rc cars or so).

i_am_ben said:
spawns were terrible in MW2 but they're atrocious in Blackops

I was playing nuketown (3 times in a row before i left) and i just sat in the corner whilst the opposition spawned a metre in front of me multiple times. They were greeted with a knife each time.
It's impossible to spawn safely in Nuketown. The roof might be an option..
Camper.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Black Ops w/buddies schedule:
1.) Play hardcore TDM to build up cash while we wait to accumulate 4+ of us.
2.) Go play play wager matches, sticking mostly to sticks and stones for a couple hours.
3.) Finish the night with a couple gun game/OIC rounds.

Shit is crazy addictive.
It's frustrating that you only seem to get XP from challenges completed in it though :(

I would put Sticks and Stones as more entertaining to me than anything in MW1/2, but other than wager matches, I still think MW1/2 are better MP experiences.

I am glad to see that M16 + Steady Aim is just as good as the Famas with Steady Aim in MW2.

-viper-

Banned
Mik2121 said:
I think the problem with the car is that it can reach way too many places. Or.. there are barely any places where you can hide from the goddamn car.
I can understand that they made the stairs actual 'ramps' so you can reach more places, but goddamn... it's like with the RC car you can reach absolutely everywhere, which isn't what many of us here expected.

Other than that, controlling the RC car is really fun so I can understand a lot of people using it just for fun. I definitely do (I've apparently called already some 70 rc cars or so).
Does the flak jacket prevent an RC car from killing me? 3 kills for an RC car is way too low. It needs to be higher.

I think lag over live and the hitboxes on the RC car plus its speed all together makes it really hard to shoot, a hell of a lot of times I feel like oh I hit it I hit it! but no dice. Its really frustrating and feels cheap. I mean if it was a spy RC or something that would be cool but the fact it easily takes one guy out and sometimes more for a 3 kill streak? Not a fan of it.

Mik2121

-viper- said:
Does the flak jacket prevent an RC car from killing me? 3 kills for an RC car is way too low. It needs to be higher.
It does. Supposedly, though someone said that if you're too close to it when it explodes, you might die.

As for Nuketown, I already said it once but.. they should unlock the whole environment and fix it a bit for actual good game flow:

7ZdTl.jpg

SmokeMaxX

buy teh haloz said:
This is not true. You can still be killed by them if they're close enough.
Hmm... I'm not 100% certain on this, but it very well may be true that if you're literally right next to an RC car, it'll kill you. I will say though that it's not entirely easy to get that close to someone running away from an RC car as they can strafe faster than one can turn and readjust with an RC car. If you have flak jacket and you're running away from an RC car, it should be damn near impossible to kill you without you being able to shoot it down first. Considering how loud RC cars are, it should be fine. In any case, RC Cars are balanced. Someone with an RC Car MIGHT get 1-2 kills or MIGHT get zero. They have a high chance of dying while they're using the RC car. RC Car is loud and can be shot down. If people are using Flak Jacket, it's hard to get any kills. RC Cars also don't help the team. Spy Planes are just a much better killstreak overall; it's just RC Cars are "easier."

And as an ardent defender of Black Ops, I will say these are some of the worst spawns in the history of modern CoD (4/5/6/7). While they are at least slightly worse than MW2's spawns, don't pretend that MW2 had amazing spawns either. Someone link the videos of people spawning in one room on Hanger and had a chopper gunner just spamming into one room and getting kill after kill after kill. Also, let's not forget that one snow map where people literally kept spawning right behind each other. Black Ops is worse, but MW2 isn't innocent.

Dogs are slightly better than in WaW since they're now one hit kill, but they are also a much higher killstreak (four more kills that don't stack). They also seem easier to kill, but that might just be my imagination. They also have areas they can't go to (up ladders and, in WaW, certain parts of the map). They also spawn in a line one right after another so if you can find their spawn point, you can kill all of them before they get any kills. There were 8 in WaW. I don't know how different it is in BlOps.

Party system is being worked on and I'm 100% spawns are too. Unfortunately spawns will probably take more time than the party system, but they fixed it in WaW and they'll do it again for BlOps.

Dive isn't useless, but it should be changed to sprint + jump + prone instead of spring + prone. It's supposedly faster diving over obstacles than jumping over them.

If you camp in front of a spawn point in nuketown, you're part of the problem.

ACE 1991

So is there a gaf clan that plays together each night? I'd love to join the fun, I haven't put a huge amount of time into MP yet because I really dislike playing with randoms.

Hanmik

DoctorWho said:
Seems like the rest of that enviornment was meant to be used.

It´s Activison mate.. so expect on PSN/Steam/XLBA in the next couple off months:

NUKE TOWN DLC 14.99$ unlock the rest of the map :D

Kyoufu said:
The only good thing about Nuketown is that it's an anti-camper map. Lots of action with little to no camping. I wish all maps could be like this in that aspect. Sadly the map is just so tiny! Can't really go far without getting molested.

I've seen a few camping spots emerge on that map. They can be beaten (as with all camping spots) but they're there.

maximum360 said:
The maps are a disaster with 4 ways into every building. You never feel like you have your back to a wall encouraging run and gun twitch game play.

Agree. Actually, I just wrote this on a different forum.

After finally completing Flak Jacket Pro last night (HALLELUJAH!) I decided to play the game... differently. To play like all those bastards that keep killing me. So I equipped an SMG along with Lightweight, Steady Aim and Marathon, and as I expected it's pretty much god mode. This game highly favors speed. Spray from the hip and keep running, spray and run, spray and run, and watch the enemy fall like flies. The maps are just so complex, with so many alleys, nooks and crannies, that the majority of the time you'll end up flanking some poor dude. If you're standing still, you're most likely in a position with a number of different entry points - and you can't keep an eye on them all. So if you become the speed demon, you hardly ever get flanked and are most often the one to get the drop. In a way, you're entering the engagement on your terms. That's how I see it anyways, and I suppose map design is more to blame than the game itself. And it's kind of a shame, because it's not exactly how I want to play multiplayer.

S&D helps alleviate this somewhat though, since from the start of the round you at least know the direction from which the enemy will be coming.

Mik2121

DoctorWho said:
Seems like the rest of that enviornment was meant to be used.
Well, obviously the quality of the out-of-bounds area is way lower, but if they fixed that (adding more details, letting you get inside a few buildings, etc..) it could be a pretty fun map imo.

.nimrod

I don't know if it's intentional, but if you shoot someone who drops into second chance and then kills you but dies after you respawn, it counts towards your next killstreak :D

Xater said:
As much as I like the MP, the game locking up pretty much every time I play it is unacceptable.
Yeah, i can't remember any game that crashed my ps3 as often as Black Ops, how did this get past certification? Not even Assassins Creed 1 pre-patch was that bad.

Mik2121 said:
It does. Supposedly, though someone said that if you're too close to it when it explodes, you might die.

As for Nuketown, I already said it once but.. they should unlock the whole environment and fix it a bit for actual good game flow:

http://imgur.com/7ZdTl.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
I am guessing nuketown was going to be bigger but they just didn't want to spend / have time to finish it, if they waned a tiny map for 2 on 2 they could have used the current layout as a variant.

SmokeMaxX

PoweredBySoy said:
Agree. Actually, I just wrote this on a different forum.

After finally completing Flak Jacket Pro last night (HALLELUJAH!) I decided to play the game... differently. To play like all those bastards that keep killing me. So I equipped an SMG along with Lightweight, Steady Aim and Marathon, and as I expected it's pretty much god mode. This game highly favors speed. Spray from the hip and keep running, spray and run, spray and run, and watch the enemy fall like flies. The maps are just so complex, with so many alleys, nooks and crannies, that the majority of the time you'll end up flanking some poor dude. If you're standing still, you're most likely in a position with a number of different entry points - and you can't keep an eye on them all. So if you become the speed demon, you hardly ever get flanked and are most often the one to get the drop. In a way, you're entering the engagement on your terms. That's how I see it anyways, and I suppose map design is more to blame than the game itself. And it's kind of a shame, because it's not exactly how I want to play multiplayer.

S&D helps alleviate this somewhat though, since from the start of the round you at least know the direction from which the enemy will be coming.

You've got to be kidding me. People dislike run and gunning? Running and gunning takes more skill to do effectively. It is more fun and exciting. It is less "cheap." And it is definitely not god mode. I mean, seriously. Run and gun against anyone that's good. You'll lose pretty much 100% of the time. Or, play against any competitive non run and gun team with your run and gun class. You'll lose pretty much 100% of the time. It takes skill, accuracy, reactions, etc.

This game doesn't favor speed and doesn't have complex maps. The only reason you keep flanking people over and over is because the spawns in this game suck. It's more than likely not because you're running and gunning, unless you're an experienced runner and gunner. If I go up in a building with an assault rifle and a motion sensor. There is pretty much nothing one person can do to knock me out of there unless they throw a grenade up there. Motion sensor will detect you and ARs go even with SMGs at CQC. Considering I know you're coming, I have the heads up and you will most likely die. If you're outside, ARs beat SMGs because of accuracy and plus since I have the height advantage, you're forced to expose yourself.

The maps do have multiple entry points, but that's only to deter campers. I'm sorry that you can't close off your one entrance with a claymore and then snipe everyone for the rest of the match. The motion sensor is the BlOps version (watching multiple entrance points), but forces you to actually shoot the opponent now.

If you're a "speed demon" constantly running and gunning, you have to make decisions based on where you think the opponent is. However you try to flank them (which is what experienced runners and gunners do), you have to realize that you're always leaving YOUR flank open for the opponent who happened to be behind you or who happens to spawn behind you (since you have to go through the enemy spawn to flank them).

If you don't want to play like this, don't. I don't understand how any person that knows how to effectively hold a position is getting killed by people running and gunning. Wear ghost, use a silencer. Move positions frequently. Always be ready to engage. At the very least, have a motion sensor out to detect people closing in on you. Claymores won't work because they're really easy to see and only cover one of the potential entrances. Otherwise, just stick to an objective based game like S&D or something else and defend the objective.

Running and gunning isn't easy and it's not overpowered in this game. And this is coming from a guy that was in one of the most anti-run-and-gun clans in CoD4. If you read our feedback, it's pretty much everyone complaining about how much we hold our positions/side of the maps (i.e. camp).

Guts Of Thor

Thorax of Odin
ACE 1991 said:
So is there a gaf clan that plays together each night? I'd love to join the fun, I haven't put a huge amount of time into MP yet because I really dislike playing with randoms.

I'd like to know this as well.

Top Bottom