• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CoD Black Ops |OT| Always Bet On Black

eek5

The M.O.B said:
-You like the ridiculous knife lunge? The one that can teleport through walls?

I have almost 1600 knife kills and have never teleported through a wall, ever.

-You don't mind everyone jumping to prone every time? The lamest thing I see all the time is two guys encounter each other and instantly jump to prone and start firing. Never have I encountered a game with such a stupid tactic.

dolphin diving doesn't really work for this and drop shotting is slow enough that I get free headshots the majority of the time

-Do you honestly think the maps fit the game modes? They just don't. CTF for example needs the map to be COMPLETELY symmetrical on both sides, and none of the maps fit that bill.

No call of duty has had maps that work great in every game mode. CTF is a terrible example to back up your argument btw since you have to play both sides

-Wow, you disagree on the game not being fit for snipers??? I thought everybody would agree with this. I don't think you have ever used a sniper rifle before, you would know the feeling of people continuously bum-rushing you with rapid-fire smg's.

Is that what you were trying to say? Make it a sniper game? COD has never been a sniper game. Sniping is incredibly niche in this series. If you were to say that the nerfs make sniping unusable that's one thing but COD has always been run and gun or camp and hold down.

-Nuketown is fail, I did have fun with it during a 6-player match, but 18 people on that map is plain stupid.
I don't think I've ever had a groundwar on Nuketown. I doubt that map even supports 18 people spawning. I haven't had an issue with it on regular team modes and it always gets voted to be played again regardless of who wins or loses so I can only assume people enjoy it. You're in the minority here

-You do not agree that this game rewards people for not following the objective? I would love your rebuttal on this matter. The game seemingly values kills over all else.

Are you suggesting that everyone should just cap flags? In CTF a good team will push forward to the middle of the map and keep a team within their spawn while capping flags and defending the flag carrier. So you SHOULDN'T reward someone for getting kills? Silly. Objectives are already weighted heavily in obj game modes where kills are only +50 and objectives are in the hundreds. It is incredibly rare for someone to be in the top in dom or ctf without playing any objective at all and I'd be hard pressed to argue that someone going 60-2 shouldn't be at the top of the list. How much easier is it to cap B in dom when a chopper gunner is keeping the other team in their spawn?

-It is too easy to abuse. People wait around a corner (Lightweight, marathon perks), and since it is so fast, unless you have radar at that moment, chances are they will get you. And what pisses me off is that a lot of these people are not playing to win, they are there to get their KD ratio up by camping and killing the occasional guys that walks by their camping spot.

That is not how camping works. I've camped before to see what real camping is and you end up getting 4 kills, sometimes 7 if you are lucky. You only see ~2-5 seconds of action in your killcam so a lot of things look like camping but they're really just strategic positioning based on all available intel. I'm not even sure where you are trying to go with this. You argue that it shouldn't be a run and gun game and complain about lightweight and marathon but you also complain about people not moving around. Can't win.

Sorry if I sound a little mad in this post, game has the potential to be great. But for now, to me it is just a good game that isn't worth the $60 price tag yet.

I disagree. I've gotten my $60 worth and the game hasn't even been patched yet. I knew what I was getting, having played a lot of MW, W@W, MW2 but it sounds like you were expecting something that isn't COD. I'm sorry you were disappointed

eek5 said:
I have almost 1600 knife kills and have never teleported through a wall, ever.

Is that what you were trying to say? Make it a sniper game? COD has never been a sniper game. Sniping is incredibly niche in this series. If you were to say that the nerfs make sniping unusable that's one thing but COD has always been run and gun or camp and hold down.

That is not how camping works. I've camped before to see what real camping is and you end up getting 4 kills, sometimes 7 if you are lucky. You only see ~2-5 seconds of action in your killcam so a lot of things look like camping but they're really just strategic positioning based on all available intel. I'm not even sure where you are trying to go with this. You argue that it shouldn't be a run and gun game and complain about lightweight and marathon but you also complain about people not moving around. Can't win.

- He was joking.
- In cod/cod2/cod4 maps could be dominated by a good sniper
- fuck campers

eek5

cuevas said:
- He was joking.
- In cod/cod2/cod4 maps could be dominated by a good sniper
- fuck campers
I didn't find it funny.

You could easily smoke campers with M16+stopping power though easily and with no flak jacket a well placed grenade launcher shot would handle them easily as well.

As shitty as getting killed by someone sitting in a corner of the map that gets 2% of the total foot traffic is, they are really insignificant to the game. If you want to complain that they are detrimental to the game, that's one thing but it sounds like he has a bigger problem with people getting kills in objective game modes than people who camp. I'd argue the opposite. I think there are enough anti-camp tools available to you to prevent people from camping anyway

eek5 said:
I didn't find it funny.

You could easily smoke campers with M16+stopping power though easily and with no flak jacket a well placed grenade launcher shot would handle them easily as well.

As shitty as getting killed by someone sitting in a corner of the map that gets 2% of the total foot traffic is, they are really insignificant to the game. If you want to complain that they are detrimental to the game, that's one thing but it sounds like he has a bigger problem with people getting kills in objective game modes than people who camp. I'd argue the opposite. I think there are enough anti-camp tools available to you to prevent people from camping anyway

2myoghf.gif

Doesn't change the fact that the roots of the series had great sniping potential.

I was on a 8 killstreak today in jungle and got killed by a kid sitting in a bush by the bridge hut, a chopper gunner on there easily changes the tide of the game. We still blew the team out by a few thousand points but a kid sitting still and only getting 4 kills does ruin things. I don't know how many games you have played but at least a quarter of my TDM games I get killed by someone sitting and staring at one spot waiting for someone to walk by. I usually kill them my next life with a fastball but they still affect the game.

aku:jiki

LeMaximilian said:
I'm kinda surprised. I mean, it's what they do for a living...right?
Well, that's a little unfair. The majority of the Machinima offices make their living editing video, administrating and so on. Only the guys like SeaNanners and Hutch actually make their living playing games, and they're actually expected to contribute edits and other work too.

Hutch just made a 40 minute CoD retrospective, for example, that had like none of his gameplay in it. (It was pretty bad and not very serious, but still, he had a work assignment other than getting a high KD. :lol)

eek5 said:
Sniping is incredibly niche in this series.
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Somebody needs to go play some CoD4. You wouldn't be able to miss why I'm posting laughing smileys if you did.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
aku:jiki said:
Well, that's a little unfair. The majority of the Machinima offices make their living editing video, administrating and so on. Only the guys like SeaNanners and Hutch actually make their living playing games, and they're actually expected to contribute edits and other work too.

Hutch just made a 40 minute CoD retrospective, for example, that had like none of his gameplay in it. (It was pretty bad and not very serious, but still, he had a work assignment other than getting a high KD. :lol)

I'm only assuming, is why I was asking. The only things I really see out of Machinima are trailers and COD videos. Albeit, my attention to it is limited primarily to what people post on gaf from them.

eek5

cuevas said:
2myoghf.gif

Doesn't change the fact that the roots of the series had great sniping potential.

I was on a 8 killstreak today in jungle and got killed by a kid sitting in a bush by the bridge hut, a chopper gunner on there easily changes the tide of the game. We still blew the team out by a few thousand points but a kid sitting still and only getting 4 kills does ruin things. I don't know how many games you have played but at least a quarter of my TDM games I get killed by someone sitting and staring at one spot waiting for someone to walk by. I usually kill them my next life with a fastball but they still affect the game.

Play safer when it matters?

edit: and fwiw I think that snipers need a buff and hip fire needs a nerf

eek5 said:
Play safer when it matters?
Don't be an annoying internet dick like that. You know as well as he, and I, does that some campers sit in incredibly shitty spots that are almost impossible to see or predict and that these players make a plan of ruining other player's fun. They're not doing things like this because they're actually so stupid that they actually believe that it's an intelligent strategy that will get them a chopper gunner. I mean, why would you play devil's advocate for such an abusive playstyle? That just seems like a big waste of time and a shitty idea.

eek5

Don't be an annoying internet dick like that. You know as well as he, and I, does that some campers sit in incredibly shitty spots that are almost impossible to see or predict and that these players make a plan of ruining other player's fun. They're not doing things like this because they're actually so stupid that they actually believe that it's an intelligent strategy that will get them a chopper gunner. I mean, why would you play devil's advocate for such an abusive playstyle? That just seems like a big waste of time and a shitty idea.

Uh if you've gotten 8 kills in a row against the team they're going to start to turtle up. That's how losing teams react. If at that point you want a chopper gunner really bad the best idea is to run around without checking corners? That seems like a shitty playstyle to endorse to me.

edit: and I wasn't really playing devil's advocate before but if you want, I could argue that camping was the correct strategy there since it denied him a chopper gunner lol. i guess you can only be happy when you win so maybe they should add a rainbow mode where everyone gets 10+ k/d ratios and everyone comes away with a win!!

eek5 said:
Uh if you've gotten 8 kills in a row against the team they're going to start to turtle up. That's how losing teams react. If at that point you want a chopper gunner really bad the best idea is to run around without checking corners? That seems like a shitty playstyle to endorse to me.
I knave gotten plenty of chopper gunners by sprinting into the lions den, could I get a bunch more by camping and waiting? yeah but that would be boring as fuck and way less satisfying.

I uploaded the clip and ill post it when I wake up.

And who pays attention to other peoples killstreaks? I probably don't care since I have only been killed by anything past an rc.car maybe a dozen times.

eek5

cuevas said:
I knave gotten plenty of chopper gunners by sprinting into the lions den, could I get a bunch more by camping and waiting? yeah but that would be boring as fuck and way less satisfying.

I uploaded the clip and ill post it when I wake up.

If you rush like that you know your streak could end at anytime to someone who reacts faster to you, someone who saw you coming when you were darting from corner to corner, someone who is communicating with teammates, etc. So if you get to 8 and you continue to play recklessly, I don't feel sorry for you that someone sitting in a corner waiting for you to come killed you when you arrived.

eek5 said:
If you rush like that you know your streak could end at anytime to someone who reacts faster to you, someone who saw you coming when you were darting from corner to corner, someone who is communicating with teammates, etc. So if you get to 8 and you continue to play recklessly, I don't feel sorry for you that someone sitting in a corner waiting for you to come killed you when you arrived.

Most people I play against don't have faster reflexes than me, they don't have better aim, and if a teammate saw me they would be dead.

Just wait for the clip.

eek5

cuevas said:
And who pays attention to other peoples killstreaks? I probably don't care since I have only been killed by anything past an rc.car maybe a dozen times.

It's because you're so good bro! The other team can't even get past a 4 kill streak so you never notice but when you are bad that's the only thing in your mind! When the game gets to 50-10 it's time to pick a corner and wait the game out!

cuevas said:
Most people I play against don't have faster reflexes than me, they don't have better aim, and if a teammate saw me they would be dead.

Just wait for the clip.
Oh, so you're just mad that someone killed you. Got it.

eek5 said:
It's because you're so good bro! The other team can't even get past a 4 kill streak so you never notice but when you are bad that's the only thing in your mind! When the game gets to 50-10 it's time to pick a corner and wait the game out!

they really cant. I have about 3600 deaths.

eek5 said:
HOLY SHIT YOU ARE SO GOOOD
I thought we were arguing about campers? Sorry if I offended you.

eek5 said:
Oh, so you're just mad that someone killed you. Got it.

This is seriously what it sounds like. Sorry that you can't run around without sometimes -- but very rarely since you have so few deaths -- getting killed by someone waiting for you?

I don't see how "campers affect the game" is an argument against anything. Everything affects the game.

I play a much slower style, most often trying for mid-range fights with an M16, and I can count on one hand how many times I've been killed by campers in the past week. And who knows if they were actually camping or if they saw me coming with a motion detector and ran into the corner to hide for 20 seconds?

I should have used a made up story obviously. I wasn't angry that the guy killed me since I've been playing cod for years and that shit is so common. I don't get why you guys support the playstyle though.

I only tell my bad rl friends not to camp because we just talk shit to each other but otherwise I have never told anyone not to camp because I know bad people need to get kills too. Theres no point in trying to get people to change in agame they paid for. But defend campers? Never.

eek5 said:
What? I mean, that's logical in theory but how the hell do you propose that the entire enemy team knows that I'm on an 8 killstreak? Not only that, you're also suggesting that this team of randoms will suddenly converge and work together to stop me. There is no way this will happen, unless the enemy team has a guy who isn't playing and just constantly reads the scoreboard and updates his team with info.

Even if there was a pop-up telling the other team that I'm close to a CG, you are giving the CoD community way, way too much credit. There are already pop-ups that somebody stole the objective or whatever, people don't give a fuck. Nobody reacts. Nobody goes there and does anything about it.

Freeze KO said:
And who knows if they were actually camping or if they saw me coming with a motion detector and ran into the corner to hide for 20 seconds?
Wait, so camping with a piece of equipment specifically designed to help you camp isn't camping?

With regards to campers: if a kid is sitting in a blind corner away from the objective, he is playing in a way that is not beneficial to his team and is hoping that someone will eventually come across him. He makes us angry because we're running a flank route and had every right to expect that nobody would be there (especially since we understand how the spawns work). And we get mad because poor play was rewarded in that situation. It's like when someone goes all in pre-flop with a 7/8 against my pair of aces, and he wins. He made a stupid play and got rewarded for it, and I have every right to be angry.

But in the long term you have to accept that it's going to happen and move past it. Just like a pro poker player gets bad beats every once in a while, you're going to run into a shitty camper every once in a while. But long-term, the better player still comes out on top.

Stantron said:
Ghost pro is pretty awesome.
I Doesn't Afraid of Sentry

And that's one of a few reasons why I'm stopping at one prestige. I was tempted to not even prestige the first time, but I hit max level pretty quickly and wanted the extra class slot. I really feel like Treyarch should have given even more incentive to prestige this time around; other than the class slots, the only tempting thing is the gold camo at Prestige 14.

You know what would have been kickass? Purchasable killstreak palette swaps at prestige 15 to make everything look even more awesome.

• Napalm strike drops blue fire.
  • Dogs become Bengal Tigers.
  • Gunship/Chopper Gunner become spacecraft that shoot lasers.
  • Rolling Thunder is a stereotypical UFO that flies in a line and snatches up people in its wake rather than dropping bombs.

You get the idea. Make it so that they know that you're a prestige 15. :lol

Yeah, it's worth noting that the guys who work at Machinima are there because they're good at doing commentaries, not because they wreck at CoD all the time. In terms of pubstars, Whiteboy7thst is probably the best, while xJawz is one of the best skill players I've seen. xJawz is actually a pretty good commentator, but Whiteboy is just obnoxious to listen to!

I guess my point is that beyond just being good, you have to be entertaining. The two aren't mutually exclusive, but being entertaining is more important than have a 3+ K/D.

divisionbyzorro said:
I guess my point is that beyond just being good, you have to be entertaining. The two aren't mutually exclusive, but being entertaining is more important than have a 3+ K/D.
I think it goes even one step further. It's not about being entertaining, even, it's about being ridiculously personable and inviting. SeaNanners and Hutch are both the kind of commentator that starts every single commentary with "...but I'm not here to talk about the game" and then they ramble on about what they had for breakfast or whatever. Granted, they can be intelligent commentators when they need to be (like that quickscope discussion session with Hutch, Sark, Nanners and Wood), but most of the time they choose not to be. For some reason, that's the most popular style of commenting. I guess maybe Machinima are priming them to be future internet show hosts or something?

I don't get it, myself. No idea why I should care about the mundane life of some random CoD players, I'd much rather see some interesting techniques or strategies and have them dissected for me as I watch.

(Pointless opinion: Whiteboy is insanely good, but I still think DnB Oos is the best pub player. Dude is just ridiculous. :D)

Hey Max - did you post your latest video up here? I just watched it - I thought all your points were excellent.

You missed one though. I know it's not as big of a deal, but one of my biggest "pet peeves" is the killcam airstrike sound bug. Does this happen to anyone else? If you get killed by an airstrike, the sound of the airstrike plays to completion even if you skip the killcam, and you end up hearing a phantom airstrike when you start your next life. It drives me crazy! :lol

Gianny

I've gotten Chopper Gunners a few times but I really suck at it. I can't multiple kills as everyone and my choppers is brough down fast. Am I supposed to activate the flares myself or what? Also how can I tell which person is the one with a LOCK on me?
Thanks

Gianny said:
I've gotten Chopper Gunners a few times but I really suck at it. I can't multiple kills as everyone and my choppers is brough down fast. Am I supposed to activate the flares myself or what? Also how can I tell which person is the one with a LOCK on me?
Thanks
Flares are automatic and only work once so the second launcher will always shoot you down.

Gianny said:
Thanks

The guy with a lock on you is the guy who is standing still. Alternately, it could be a SAM turret, in which case you're screwed. Pro tip: keep track of when the enemy calls in a SAM turret and give it enough time to expire before calling in your air support. Alternately, use Hacker and scan the horizon.

Chopper Gunners are very hit and miss. The best map for it (aside from the asinine Nuketown) is probably Jungle; it's a wide-open map that isn't terribly huge, and the flight path makes it pretty easy to get kills. Array can also be good if they're not holed up inside the main building. In all the other maps, it depends upon the enemy's spawn position. Sometimes you'll get 15 kills, and sometimes you're lucky to get 4. Grid, for example, is horrible. Unless the spawns flip every time the chopper circles, you literally can't hit the enemy half of the time.

I think the biggest hole in my personal game is that I don't switch up my killstreaks based on the map. There are some maps where running Chopper Gunner just isn't worth it; I should drop down to Blackbird which will likely get me (and my team) more kills overall in a map like Grid.

Gianny said:
Also how can I tell which person is the one with a LOCK on me?
Thanks
He's the one that's outside but is standing still or moving very slowly. Everybody else will be inside or will be running as fast as they can. You need to know where the spawns are to find him fast enough, and you do have quite some time after the signal starts blaring to find and kill him. (I think it starts beeping when he starts aiming in your general direction, before he even starts locking on.)

divisionbyzorro said:
I think the biggest hole in my personal game is that I don't switch up my killstreaks based on the map. There are some maps where running Chopper Gunner just isn't worth it; I should drop down to Blackbird which will likely get me (and my team) more kills overall in a map like Grid.
I think most of us have that problem. Who can be bothered to do that every time? Especially not me since I use intermission time to do other stuff. Why couldn't we have gotten a "killstreak setup" option in each custom class this time around? :/

I think most of us have that problem. Who can be bothered to do that every time? Especially not me since I use intermission time to do other stuff. Why couldn't we have gotten a "killstreak setup" option in each custom class this time around? :/

I agree! It wouldn't have worked in MW2 because of the One Man Army perk (attaching killstreaks to your classes gets too confusing when you can switch classes on the fly). But since we (thankfully) don't have that problem now, I would love to be able to put high killstreaks on a tryhard class, low-medium streaks on a runner class, etc.

divisionbyzorro said:
I agree! It wouldn't have worked in MW2 because of the One Man Army perk (attaching killstreaks to your classes gets too confusing when you can switch classes on the fly). But since we (thankfully) don't have that problem now, I would love to be able to put high killstreaks on a tryhard class, low-medium streaks on a runner class, etc.
Yup, not to mention how nice it would be to customize your goals to the match you're currently playing! I mean, sometimes you just notice that you're beasting the crap out of these kids and really regret not having 8-9-11 on, other times you're getting destroyed and can't figure out why the fuck you have 8-9-11 on when in reality you're struggling to even score a 3-4-5 with Hardline on!

I recognize that this is basically only a problem for those of us who play Demo and HQ though. TDM players who are in for 5 minute matches don't give a fuck, but we're stuck in there for 15-30 minutes...

Yup, not to mention how nice it would be to customize your goals to the match you're currently playing! I mean, sometimes you just notice that you're beasting the crap out of these kids and really regret not having 8-9-11 on, other times you're getting destroyed and can't figure out why the fuck you have 8-9-11 on when in reality you're struggling to even score a 3-4-5 with Hardline on!

Tell me about it. That's why I usually end up compromising with a 3-5-9 or a 5-8-9.

I recognize that this is basically only a problem for those of us who play Demo and HQ though. TDM players who are in for 5 minute matches don't give a fuck, but we're stuck in there for 15-30 minutes...

Not necessarily. If I get killed near the end of a TDM, wouldn't it make sense to switch to a class with lower killstreaks so that I can get more done in the limited time left?

Campers are annoying, but I don't think they are as big a deal as some of the uptight clowns in this thread make them out to be. Like someone said, a camper will be revenge killed 90% of the type by any decent player.

If not, and they shift around the map and try to anticipate the movements of the revenge-seekers, that's simply locking down a map and a completely legitimate playstyle.

I probably don't care since I have only been killed by anything past an rc.car maybe a dozen times.

Your mathematical prowess is matched only by your argumentative skills. More like 6 dozen :lol

Maffis

Run with a motion sensor and you don't have to worry about campers anymore. Just put it down before running into a house or something similar, scan the area, then pick it up again. I have been called hacker multiple times for doing this.

divisionbyzorro said:
The guy with a lock on you is the guy who is standing still. Alternately, it could be a SAM turret, in which case you're screwed. Pro tip: keep track of when the enemy calls in a SAM turret and give it enough time to expire before calling in your air support. Alternately, use Hacker and scan the horizon.

Chopper Gunners are very hit and miss. The best map for it (aside from the asinine Nuketown) is probably Jungle; it's a wide-open map that isn't terribly huge, and the flight path makes it pretty easy to get kills. Array can also be good if they're not holed up inside the main building. In all the other maps, it depends upon the enemy's spawn position. Sometimes you'll get 15 kills, and sometimes you're lucky to get 4. Grid, for example, is horrible. Unless the spawns flip every time the chopper circles, you literally can't hit the enemy half of the time.

I use Spy Plane, Blackbird and CG for all maps. Some maps are difficult with a cg like Launch where everyone can find a door to hide in, but I find its still more effective and worth holding on to. I really don't find any other ks to be worth it. Care package takes you out of the game and usually gives you silly things like ammo, rcxd or valkyrie rockets. Attack Helicopter suffers from the sam problem a cg does on a bad map and mortar team or napalm strike are never heavy hitters in my experience and what I've seen (halfway through second prestige and I've probably been killed by them 5 times combined).

Worst case scenario with cg is I get 5 kills instead of something wild like 18. Still good.

cwmartin

I usually run 3-4-5 killstreaks. I don't have a playstyle that really allows for 8-11 kills between deaths so these are usually the most rewarding, and easily the most beneficial to my team. Sometimes SAM/Sentry as well.

Biff

So I tried to upload my first Black Ops clip to Youtube, and here's the product:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhJ0woJKSVk

Horrible framerate, jumpy and poor resolution :( What did I
(Treyarch)
do wrong?!?

Hopefully you can still make out the sweet headshot. That little bump behind the jeep hood was the baddie's head :D

Biff

divisionbyzorro said:
You bought this game for PS3?

Bad joke, I know. The theater rendering on PS3 really is screwed up.
Ahh, so all the watchable clips are X360s :(

Oh well. As long as I'm not missing some 'Enable Watchable Rendering' checkbox somewhere :p

GeekyDad

ChefRamsay said:
So I tried to upload my first Black Ops clip to Youtube, and here's the product:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhJ0woJKSVk

Horrible framerate, jumpy and poor resolution :( What did I
(Treyarch)
do wrong?!?

Hopefully you can still make out the sweet headshot. That little bump behind the jeep hood was the baddie's head :D

Aside from issues with the theater mode, how would you say the game is performing for you on PS3? Any (technical) issues with online multiplayer?

Biff

GeekyDad said:
Aside from issues with the theater mode, how would you say the game is performing for you on PS3? Any (technical) issues with online multiplayer?
Framerate is doing better after the patch, but still drops once in a while. Nothing too big there.

Lag, however, is still horrendous. Netcode is disgraceful. Get dropped from games all the time. Host migration fails all the time (most of the time doesn't even attempt to migrate).

Ping advantage to host/those close to host game-breakingly unfair. I had an amazing connection in one of my games the other day... I could run up to enemies from 10 feet away, directly in their line of sight, and knife them before they fired off a single bullet. I know in their view there's no way they saw me on their screen. I had at least a solid second headstart on them.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Maffis said:
Run with a motion sensor and you don't have to worry about campers anymore. Just put it down before running into a house or something similar, scan the area, then pick it up again. I have been called hacker multiple times for doing this.

I love this, but running with a claymore watching my 6 is hard to give up :(

tsigo

Max, have you captured a game where you're getting the host disadvantage? I know exactly what you're talking about and have seen it myself, but I feel like other people need to see it so it gets more exposure, and I lack the capture equipment.

LeMaximilian said:
70-0 on Jungle w/commentary on what's wrong with Black Ops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MYeuN8mk48

Great commentary. You hit every complaint that I have with the game.

Top Bottom