• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CoD Black Ops |OT| Always Bet On Black

VALKYRAY said:
if he was a scrub, what are you then?
a trash can?
seriously people. black ops garbage. stop defending it.

seriously man stop trolling and keep quiet or be civil if you don't like the game. Go visit the MW2 thread if you like it so much.

VALKYRAY

Banned
AnEternalEnigma said:
Here's an even better idea: Shut the fuck up and quit visiting the thread if you hate it so much.
no, i am here to tell people the truth.
think me as the jesus in the COD community.

Miggytronz

VALKYRAY said:

3647567.png

AnEternalEnigma said:
Sandy Ravage hates Black Ops because all the ridiculous crap from MW2 is gone, so he can't make his Nuke/Booster Justice videos.

I was going to say im SO glad I wont be subjected to another one of his shotgun tages. I mean come on.

Honestly, Black Ops is a million times better than MW2, I have started to get frustrated by it, but the cheap play is reduced to tolerable amounts lol.

eek5

VALKYRAY said:
really?
if you shoot a moving target in the upper chest area with a sniper, you will most likely to get a kill in MW2 while in BO you will most likely get a hitmarker.
explain that
you're obviously not hitting upper torso or it would be a ohk

I need to make a video. Two cars were chasing me and I ran back into the enemy spawn and it so happens that both guys controlling the cars were in the building and I just ran up to them and jump out the window as one of the cars or both blew up and killed the guys.

kuYuri

spiderman, I'd totally join you, but freaking school started and I don't have as much time.

One of these days, we should definitely party up.

AnEternalEnigma said:
Here's an even better idea: Shut the fuck up and quit visiting the thread if you hate it so much.

X26

Banned
VALKYRAY said:
if he was a scrub, what are you then?
a trash can?
seriously people. black ops garbage. stop defending it.

what makes this post so hilarious is you have a ff13 avatar

MP wise it's BO = CoD4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MW2, its not even close or debateable

VALKYRAY said:

Both you and Jesus have about the same semblance of reality!

Personally, it's:

1. WaW
4.BO/COD4
11. MW2

vocab

I think they made the texture pop in much more obvious with the recent patches. I just deleted my config, and now LOD kicks in, and shit randomly appears. It's BC2 all over again. It did it before, but now I'm noticing it much more. Blah so distracting.

AnnHog

3ur4zn said:
Just went 46 - 6 on Dome in WaW, with my closest teammate going 8 - 12. We won, thanks entirely to me. Fucking morons.
Ugh I know how that feels. Just went 38-12 in a tdm and still lost. All of my idiotic teammates went negative.

kuYuri

Damn, PC is still two console patches behind!?

Did re-rolling SAM turrets and Sentry Guns not get fixed yet on PC?

3ur4zn said:
Just went 46 - 6 on Dome in WaW, with my closest teammate going 8 - 12. We won, thanks entirely to me. Fucking morons.

Been playing WaW recently again on the 360, and is it me or is it just filled with a ton of noobs lately? Almost every team I'm on does so bad. Some of the worst I've seen.

Strider2K99 said:
Damn, PC is still two console patches behind!?

Did re-rolling SAM turrets and Sentry Guns not get fixed yet on PC?

Been playing WaW recently again on the 360, and is it me or is it just filled with a ton of noobs lately? Almost every team I'm on does so bad. Some of the worst I've seen.
Same with cod4, the worst players still play while the good ones leave.

Strider2K99 said:

They're either really good or really bad. It seems to be made up of the hardcore, long-term dedicated players (me), and school-age, lower/middle class kids who can't afford BO (nearly everyone else). There's not much in between. Being Australian, I usually recognise the same couple of hundred people all the time haha. Still a brilliant game.

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
Got sick of playing what i feel are terrible maps, so I moved the first strike pack over to a USB stick.

Hopefully this won't cause any matchmaking problems. Also the stick is very slow, so if I do feel like playing the maps there may be loading problems anyhow.

Nabs

I really hope the map packs make it to PC. They look like they can be a lot of fun.

Anywho, I am loving the snub nosed python in HC. I'm sniping folks from a mile away, and it feels so good. it also gives me a chance to rock a shotty without feeling like i'm at a disadvantage.

aku:jiki

Guys, how can so many of you forget that new CoD maps always pretty much suck? You guys should chill out and give the maps a chance. New CoD maps always results in people sitting on a corner because, for some reason, people consider that "exploring the maps."

In a week or two, people will feel comfortable and the camping and/or brainless running around will stop and the flow will even out. Kowloon is actually pretty fucking awesome once you adapt!

Stadium is still pretty boring though. Not bad, really, but it just doesn't feel like there's that many strategies to employ.

cuevas said:
Same with cod4, the worst players still play while the good ones leave.
That's not true on 360 at least. For like the last two years, every match in CoD4 on 360 has been this: 2 "tryhards" that spawn trap as much as humanly possible, 3 montage wannabes who just try to trickshot constantly and 1 guy who doesn't belong and spends the entire match in a corner.

The community in World at War is pretty consistently bad, though. Never seen so much sitting in corners! It's even laggier than Black Ops too. :(

Strider2K99 said:
As fun as it is, it clearly was not meant to be there.
Clearly it wasn't, but does that have to mean that it needs to be taken out? It wasn't unbalanced even if it wasn't intentional.

user_nat said:
Got sick of playing what i feel are terrible maps, so I moved the first strike pack over to a USB stick.

Hopefully this won't cause any matchmaking problems. Also the stick is very slow, so if I do feel like playing the maps there may be loading problems anyhow.

Yeah I simply deleted them yesterday. Much better since then.

user_nat said:

I did the same thing after being disappointed by the map pack. Holy noob city in non-map pack land.

X26

Banned
MrCompletely said:
I did the same thing after being disappointed by the map pack. Holy noob city in non-map pack land.

haha I noticed the same thing, was consistently hitting 3000+ in domination because of it

subrock

not sure why, but I just got this from "Gamestop"

Congratulations!

You were selected as a winner of a Call of Duty: Black Ops "First Strike" Map Pack DLC token for Xbox 360.

The First Strike Map Pack contains 5 incredibly diverse maps spanning the globe; featuring 4 multiplayer maps and a new Zombie experience.

Please use this unique code on XBOX LIVE® to begin your download:

TDMMY-F72CT-C36XF-T3J6M-9TXJZ

Download instructions for XBOX 360:
1. Press silver XBOX button on controller.

2. Select the Marketplace Tab.

3. Select Redeem Code.

4. Enter the Unique Code above.

If you have any questions regarding the sweepstakes or your prize, please contact help@GameStop.com.

*please note that the sweepstakes for October 10 was for Xbox 360 DLC only.

feel free to use it, I dont own the game

Gotta love it when this happens... These obnoxious bastards just won a quick round against us and were the worst winners ever. I swear I've never heard so much and such intense bragging. So it was pretty damn satisfying when the following two rounds were basically nothing but this for 8 minutes straight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be9dHjplzIE

Yeah, yeah, spawn rape. You'd be praising it if you had heard these annoying douches.

Mileena

Banned
There's nothing wrong with spawn rape if the other team does it first. If you lurk my spawn, bet your ass I'm posting up in your spawn till you leave the lobby.

Like so!

Meier

Can someone explain to me if they removed Nuke Town from the game? I've played probably 30-40 matches over the last handful of days and never seen it.

Meier

ismaboof said:
PS3 has a Nuketown 24/7 playlist
Does it never come up without some sort of custom playlist? I'm playing on the 360.. didn't know there were even special playlists available tbh.

Top Bottom