• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CoD Black Ops |OT| Always Bet On Black

aku:jiki said:
A-ha! Theater caught it! I really wasn't expecting that.

I sped up a bunch of play before it happens to show that it's not Second Chance (which wouldn't explain the damage markers anyway) or freak lag or anything really. It's just WTF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dii2RGVqO90

Did you try checking out the perspective of the guy you killed at the time? I'm going to guess that your helicopter killed him while he was in Second Chance, and you got hitmarkers because of that (perhaps some weird glitch with your own killstreaks interacting with people you put into Second Chance).

Nizz

RJNavarrete said:
I gained a fan today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pEtiodYJ5E

Hahaha holyyyyyyy shit
Hahaha! That was too funny!

divisionbyzorro said:
Sure, but I'm speaking from the perspective of someone who didn't want to grind to prestige 14. I hit P1L50 and stopped - and there's literally nothing left to do other than give up the pro perks and keep grinding out prestige levels. In MW2, there was an unending amount of stuff to do, even if you didn't prestige.
I can understand what you mean. I stopped at level prestige 1. I didn't want to give up the pro perks I had gotten. Actually, that and the technical issues on PS3 and I just ended up trading the game back to Amazon.

I still like to lurk this thread once in a while. Enjoy reading the conversations between you guys. You did a nice job with the thread also. :)

purple cobra said:
Hahaha! That was too funny!

I can understand what you mean. I stopped at level prestige 1. I didn't want to give up the pro perks I had gotten. Actually, that and the technical issues on PS3 and I just ended up trading the game back to Amazon.

I still like to lurk this thread once in a while. Enjoy reading the conversations between you guys. You did a nice job with the thread also. :)

I enjoy when you post here too, I get to see a bit of Justice and not have to feel guilty about it!

Anyway, AKU, that all seems very weird at first glance, but the hit-markers sound like a Cobra's, so I'm assuming an enemy you put into Second Chance with your M16 was finished off by the Cobra.

Happens all the time with me, and the kill-feed only shows the weapon with which you put them into SC. This is a direct result of Treyarch changing it so whoever put someone in SC gets credited with the kill, regardless of who finishes them off.

Mystery solved. ; )

RedSwirl

Ogs said:
People (myself included, i geeked out 1 night to try it) have noticed an insane boost in performance from running the game in Windows XP, were talking a 30-40 FPS increase. I took some shots to show the difference here -

XP -

http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=xp1q74k.jpg
http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=xp2270e.jpg
http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=xp3r7kf.jpg

Win 7 -

http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=win71b7ks.jpg
http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=win72p7h1.jpg
http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=win73f71s.jpg

Stuttered like crazy on both however so it still pissed me off, but there really is something wierd with what Treyarch did to the engine. Black Ops kinda bums me out though as i specifically built my brother a computer before it came out hoping he could play it with solid performance (he played MW2 on a 4550), and all this shit happens :/

Just waiting patch after patch for the thing to be sorted out.

I forgot if I ever posted in this thread again (too many pages to sift through), but some more investigation tells me that Treyarch just didn't optimize this game for Windows Vista and 7. Some people have even said that on Vista and 7 the game puts most of its weight on the CPU and uses the GPU almost not at all.

There's a whole range of tweaks on the Steam forums that I'll try when I get the chance.

More people playing MW2 than BLOPS ....

1c7w1.jpg

Makoto

tsigo said:
Third most-played game. Classic. That boycott for not having dedicated servers sure showed them!

Wow, people still think there was a boycott for MW2. Nice to know the gaming blogs have conditioned gamers into thinking Steam groups show us the full picture. For future reference, there was no boycott, there was a petition that called for IW to review their decision of not having dedicated servers, that's what gained the most traction in the community. Not some boycott trying to bandwagon off the sentiment of L4D2.

vidal said:
Wow, people still think there was a boycott for MW2. Nice to know the gaming blogs have conditioned gamers into thinking Steam groups show us the full picture. For future reference, there was no boycott, there was a petition that called for IW to review their decision of not having dedicated servers, that's what gained the most traction in the community. Not some boycott trying to bandwagon off the sentiment of L4D2.

Wait, so there was never a boycott? So it all just went something like this then:

Dear Infinity Ward,

We don't like what you're doing, but even if you don't change it, we'll buy your game anyway.

Sincerely,
The Not-Boycotters

...?

Makoto

divisionbyzorro said:
Wait, so there was never a boycott? So it all just went something like this then:

Really, dude? It was an extremely mild mannered petition that simply asked them to review their decision amidst the heaps of changes it would have brought to Call of Duty communities/team/organizations that got by using dedicated servers. In fact, it's still up for everyone to see. IWnet was accepted as an alternative but an alternative that wasn't prudent. "We acknowledge what you're trying to do IW but understand that the PC platform just isn't accustomed to P2P for FPS games." I, like many others, were willing to let IW prove that IWnet could provide a good alternative by purchasing the game. IWnet did not provide a good alternative.

The MW2 boycott groups were trying to ride the coattails of the L4D2 boycott and for some reason, the gaming blogs directed their attention to that thinking another Valve-flying-the-leaders-to-the-office situation would happen.

Edit: To emphasize the stupidity of that infamous picture of the MW2 boycott group. They have around 800 members while the petition has 200,000+ signatures. Signing some internet petition as a PC gamer is just as easy as joining as Steam group but yet Kotaku's foolish writers/readers love pointing to the Steam group picture. I'll repeat it for everyone, there was no boycott. It's just absolutely depressing that games journalism has introduced this short-sightedness into the gaming audience.

vidal said:
Really, dude? It was an extremely mild mannered petition that simply asked them to review their decision amidst the heaps of changes it would have brought to Call of Duty communities/team/organizations that got by using dedicated servers. IWnet was accepted as an alternative but an alternative that wasn't prudent. "We acknowledge what you're trying to do IW but understand that the PC platform just isn't accustomed to P2P for FPS games." I, like many others, were willing to let IW prove that IWnet could provide a good alternative by purchasing the game. That wasn't the case.

The MW2 boycott groups were trying to ride the coattails of the L4D2 boycott and for some reason, the gaming blogs directed their attention to that thinking another Valve-flying-the-leaders-to-the-office situation would happen.

Edit: To emphasize the stupidity of that infamous picture of the MW2 boycott group. They have around 800 members while the petition has 200,000+ signatures. Signing some internet petition as a PC gamer is just as easy as joining as Steam group but yet Kotaku's foolish writers/readers love pointing to the Steam group picture. I'll repeat it for everyone, there was no boycott.

I can't actually read that link; petition sites get banned around here. :) That's probably because the mods think about as highly of online petitions as I do - it costs you nothing to sign a petition, and it ultimately means nothing to anybody. There's no verification that a signature on a petition is equivalent to a sale, or that each signature is unique, or anything of the sort. They get ignored by the people with the power (in this case, the game devs), and do nothing more than make a bunch of noise that gets lost in the typical forum babble and blogosphere.

Ultimately, Tisgo's original point is still valid: all the noise (whether from a boycott or a petition or a rally or whatever) about dedicated servers on MW2 ultimately made no difference. People still bought that game, and they still play it today. In fact, they apparently play it more than the sequel which features the beloved dedicated servers...

Makoto

divisionbyzorro said:
I can't actually read that link; petition sites get banned around here. :) That's probably because the mods think about as highly of online petitions as I do - it costs you nothing to sign a petition, and it ultimately means nothing to anybody. There's no verification that a signature on a petition is equivalent to a sale, or that each signature is unique, or anything of the sort. They get ignored by the people with the power (in this case, the game devs), and do nothing more than make a bunch of noise that gets lost in the typical forum babble and blogosphere.

Very much like Steam groups but it didn't stop you from thinking there was a boycott.

divisionbyzorro said:
Ultimately, Tisgo's original point is still valid: all the noise (whether from a boycott or a petition or a rally or whatever) about dedicated servers on MW2 ultimately made no difference. People still bought that game, and they still play it today.

Uh, no it isn't because his point was based on the notion that there was a boycott, which there wasn't. A bunch of people can still make noise about a game and still buy it. Look at Dragon Age 2 and shit mountain for example. (Another edit) Look at Crysis, it's shitty performance on the PS3 version and it's lackluster port to the PC. People are still going to buy it.

divisionbyzorro said:
In fact, they apparently play it more than the sequel which features the beloved dedicated servers...

I don't even know why you brought this up since you said it yourself, the technical issues are what's preventing players from enjoying it.

Nabs

I'm thankful for the bitching because Black Ops is a much nicer experience than MW2 (Dedi, FOV slider, etc). I just reinstalled MW2 for the hell of it, and it made me rage almost instantly.

People still play MW2 because they most likely spent $60-90 on it, and it runs nicely on more computers. Oh, and it's easier to pubstomp.

Makoto

Exactly. People should make no mistake about MW2's perceived player count either. TDM and maybe Ground War are the only playlists that actually have enough players to get you into a decent match. Every other playlist has at most, a player count in the hundreds, some are just flat out empty. The difference between P2P and dedicated servers is that 20,000 players for a P2P FPS game spread out amidst 10+ playlists is a dead game. 20,000 players for a game with dedicated servers is still very much alive.

Try being in North America and try finding a CTF game for MW2 PC in the evening. The playlist is practically empty.

Makoto

I don't even know why we're taking Ogs' picture at face value, it only paints a false picture. MW2 doesn't beat out Black Ops' numbers if you count people playing the singleplayer/co-op components of both games. MW2 SP/Co-op had a peak number of 4,000 players while Black Ops SP/Co-op had a peak of 8,000.

Yvwyt.jpg

vidal said:
Very much like Steam groups but it didn't stop you from thinking there was a boycott.

Uh, no it isn't because his point was based on the notion that there was a boycott, which there wasn't. A bunch of people can still make noise about a game and still buy it. Look at Dragon Age 2 and shit mountain for example. (Another edit) Look at Crysis, it's shitty performance on the PS3 version and it's lackluster port to the PC. People are still going to buy it.

Well, I'm glad to know that all PC players speak and act as a unified block.

Obviously there wasn't a boycott (at least a noticeable one) because the game still sold well on all platforms (PC piracy notwithstanding). But to say that there wasn't a call for a boycott is just silly; go back and read the "Hubris and Bullshit" thread and tell me that the thread wasn't full of people claiming that they wouldn't purchase the title. It was like that everywhere you went when the announcement was made, whether or not it was organized.

My point? Unless consumers step up and don't purchase those titles, they're just making pointless noise, and those numbers just prove it.

Makoto

divisionbyzorro said:
My point? Unless consumers step up and don't purchase those titles, they're just making pointless noise, and those numbers just prove it.

Uh, what world are you living in where this point of yours was proven? Last time I checked, IWnet wasn't in Black Ops. In fact, it was the complete opposite, dedicated servers made a return. I'd say the noise did its job.

Also, bro. I'm here to tell you that the hubris thread wasn't full of people saying they were going to boycott the game and before you say otherwise, let me also remind you, one person saying they won't support IW/Activision by purchasing MW2 doesn't equate into a boycott. The reasonable discussion that took place in that thread completely overwhelmed any call for boycott.

vidal said:
Uh, what world are you living in where this point of yours was proven? Last time I checked, IWnet wasn't in Black Ops. In fact, it was the complete opposite, dedicated servers made a return. I'd say the noise did its job.

In the world where I'm wrong, where dedicated servers are God, MW2 wouldn't rank that high. But people are clearly willing to deal without it if it means they get to keep playing thier precious CoD. But go ahead and keep trying to tell me I'm wrong.

And seriously? You're asking why "IWNet" isn't in a Treyarch game?

vidal said:
Also, bro. I'm here to tell you that the hubris thread wasn't full of people saying they were going to boycott the game and before you say otherwise, let me also remind you, one person saying they won't support IW/Activision by purchasing MW2 doesn't equate into a boycott. The reasonable discussion that took place in that thread completely overwhelmed any call for boycott.

You don't have to tell me - I was there (you were lurking in October 2009, maybe?).

I get it - you're hung up on the fact that the size of the organized boycott was vastly smaller than the size of the "reasonable" petition. I will certainly concede that point - you are correct. But the essence of the point remains true: unless the people engaged in that discussion don't spend their money on the product, just talking won't change anything.

So why does Black Ops have dedicated servers? Because Treyarch believes in that feature. Unless MW3 (from Infinity Ward) completely scraps IWNet, nothing's changed. Don't get me wrong - I hope it changes; scrapping dedicated servers was the dumbest thing I've ever heard of for a PC FPS. But the consumers haven't given IW any financial incentive to do so.

Makoto

divisionbyzorro said:
In the world where I'm wrong, where dedicated servers are God, MW2 wouldn't rank that high. But people are clearly willing to deal without it if it means they get to keep playing thier precious CoD. But go ahead and keep trying to tell me I'm wrong.

And seriously? You're asking why "IWNet" isn't in a Treyarch game?

It must also be a world where you're not pulling at straws to prove even the smallest of points. You back up Tisgo's assertion that all the noise in the world made no difference when I'm booting Black Ops on Steam right now and looking at that server browser that lists thousands of dedicated servers that point to the fact that it did make a difference.

And you're honestly asking me this question? You and I know well that the point of what I was saying was P2P isn't in Black Ops.

divisionbyzorro said:
You don't have to tell me - I was there (you were lurking in October 2009, maybe?).

I get it - you're hung up on the fact that the size of the organized boycott was vastly smaller than the size of the "reasonable" petition. I will certainly concede that point - you are correct. But the essence of the point remains true: unless the people engaged in that discussion don't spend their money on the product, just talking won't change anything.

So why does Black Ops have dedicated servers? Because Treyarch believes in that feature. Unless MW3 (from Infinity Ward) completely scraps IWNet, nothing's changed. Don't get me wrong - I hope it changes; scrapping dedicated servers was the dumbest thing I've ever heard of for a PC FPS. But the consumers haven't given IW any financial incentive to do so.

Yes, I was lurking that thread but it's not as if GAF is any indication of how well a game is going to sell, so I'll just stop talking about it.

But come on, Activision owns both studios. To say IW acted alone in their implementation of IWnet is naive. It was Activision's decision to put it in and it was their decision to go back to dedicated servers. Just like it was their decision to put both MW2 and BO on Steam so that they could sell the DLC. You're acting like the studios are completely separate entities when they're already obligated to trade engines. MW2 is a fun game but P2P ruins it. The low player counts on playlists is proof of that. The shitty connections people have to endure as a result of the low playerbase is proof of that. VAC's inability to ban all the people who have cracked copies is proof of that. Obviously they are some people out there are still willing to play it but I think it's safe to say that MW3 won't get MW2's numbers on PC if IW announced a return to P2P. Believe me when I say that. I had 300 hours dumped into MW2 PC, it's like trying to drive your new sports car through mud. Yeah, you have a sports car but does it matter when all you're driving through is terrain it's not suited for?

XeroSauce

Nabs said:
I'm thankful for the bitching because Black Ops is a much nicer experience than MW2 (Dedi, FOV slider, etc). I just reinstalled MW2 for the hell of it, and it made me rage almost instantly.

People still play MW2 because they most likely spent $60-90 on it, and it runs nicely on more computers. Oh, and it's easier to pubstomp.

Had the exact same experience. I recently moved to unlimited bandwidth, so I popped in MW2 for some laughs.

The amount of pubstomping and utter imbalance of that game made me wonder how I ever sunk more then 200 hours into it. It was horrendous.

People like MW2 because it takes less bullets and less kills to dominate most games. Most guns are 3 -hit kill, killstreaks stack, and the natural inclination towards party play makes any stragglers fresh meat.

Nonelito

Neo Member
Do HC game modes give you more XP and COD points than CORE playlists? it sure feels like it. I seem to gather an average of 3500 XP per match even if I lose.

Also, I do not understand why people use the RC XD in Hardcore. It is annoying as hell! Please use the SPY PLANE!!! And why do people insist on NOT choosing Ghost when playing HC? It is simply a must!

PS - FAL or M16, both with Red Dot and Supressor are simply overpowered if your aim is good. I love them!

vidal said:
...stuff...

I'm going to take my own advice from previous pages and move this off to PMs; letting it sit overnight showed that nobody else seems interested in this conversation but us.

XeroSauce said:
Had the exact same experience. I recently moved to unlimited bandwidth, so I popped in MW2 for some laughs.

The amount of pubstomping and utter imbalance of that game made me wonder how I ever sunk more then 200 hours into it. It was horrendous.

People like MW2 because it takes less bullets and less kills to dominate most games. Most guns are 3 -hit kill, killstreaks stack, and the natural inclination towards party play makes any stragglers fresh meat.

Let's be fair though - there's still just as much pubstomping/party-inclination in Black Ops as there was in MW2. A newcomer is still going to get his ass handed to him. If anything, lone wolves are more powerful in MW2 because of the insanity of stacking air support and how quickly someone can build up massive bonuses. 5 kills (4 with Hardline, if that's your thing) can turn into 25 kills in the blink of an eye; that just doesn't happen in Black Ops.

XeroSauce

divisionbyzorro said:
I'm going to take my own advice from previous pages and move this off to PMs; letting it sit overnight showed that nobody else seems interested in this conversation but us.

Let's be fair though - there's still just as much pubstomping/party-inclination in Black Ops as there was in MW2. A newcomer is still going to get his ass handed to him. If anything, lone wolves are more powerful in MW2 because of the insanity of stacking air support and how quickly someone can build up massive bonuses. 5 kills (4 with Hardline, if that's your thing) can turn into 25 kills in the blink of an eye; that just doesn't happen in Black Ops.

I'm a PC player, so we don't have 'parties' in Black Ops anymore, just a clan all entering one server and trying to stack a team, which doesn't always work. But even then, good teamwork in BOps does really well, esp. when you help one of your guys get a Blackbird up. It's much easier to coordinate.

In MW2, it's normally all lethal killstreaks and it's much easier to party up. Yea, lone wolves can do well, but there's a lot of imbalance in terms of gun damage and spawns, if a team gets you in a spawn trap with one flag in Dom, and Harriers up, there's next to nothing you can do other then tube your way out.

mf.luder

I don't consider myself a good COD player by any means, pretty average. But yesterday, holy shit, I got 5 Huey killstreaks and had close to 15 matches where I was around 30 kills.

Normally I hover around 20 and I'll be extremely lucky if I get a Cobra.

I was pretty proud of myself since the only other game I was good at was RB6.

However, I played this morning just before leaving the house and it was pretty much confirmed that this was a fluke incident, haha.

Xux

I don't mean to be a dick, but I'm not sure why you made a huge post filled with theoreticals after I straight-up told 3ur4zn that I have no interest in discussing theoreticals. I'm talking about what the game is actually like, not what "should" be this or that.

The Enfield is only similar to the Galil in stats. They don't feel the same at all in game, and the Enfield feels weak as fuck at all ranges. Which is why people ignore it.

I'd like to believe they're not all theoretical; you should know from the MW2 that I'm not the kind of person to use the same gun for a year when each COD comes out so I think I have a decent amount of experience with most of the guns. The Enfield, Galil, AK47, and Commando all feel identical to me after getting 700+ kills with each and the FAMAS and AUG feel OP after I've kept close to a 2 KD with them and the FAMAS sits at the top of my Killed By stats. I tend to do really well with the Stoner and about the same with the other three LMGs. The M16, G11, and most of the SMGs feel really unreliable and I just can't do crap with them.

(Same goes for your comment on sniper rifles, btw. You're correct if all we're doing here is reading DenKirson, but you're not correct in-game. PSG1 has high recoil, but it snaps back to the exact same pixel as you were aiming at before and it does so immediately. The recoil is a total non-factor.)

I really wish you guys who very obviously don't snipe would stop making comments on the sniping in this game...

Yeah, I'm pretty bad at sniping. Sorry if I offended you.

divisionbyzorro said:
I find it hilarious that everybody appears to have very strong opinions about which weapons are the best and which ones aren't - and they're all different (SMGs excluded). If there was a true consensus on which assault rifles/snipers/LMGs were the best, then you could make a case for the game not being well-balanced, but the fact that everybody seems to have found a different gun that's the "best" in each category speaks volumes to the actual level of balance in the game.

I dunno about that. I've seen tons of talk everywhere about how good the FAMAS is and how similar the AUG is to it. I think there's just a lot of bandwagoning and a lot of people ignoring certain things like Shotguns, Snipers, and LMGs to the point of just not having an opinion on them. The vast majority of players seem to just want to know what the OP guns are so they can be sure to use them every night until the next COD comes out.

Pennybags

People seem to get really mad whenever I use an M60 on S&D. Really, really mad.

I don't even have to speak; I'll be bitched at regardless. It seems to bother the haters quite a bit that I'm not using the typical leadspitters.

Xux

Pennybags said:
People seem to get really mad whenever I use an M60 on S&D. Really, really mad.

I don't even have to speak; I'll be bitched at regardless. It seems to bother the haters quite a bit that I'm not using the typical leadspitters.

Well, it does have 100 bullets in its sack so obviously it's overpowered.

Xux said:
I dunno about that. I've seen tons of talk everywhere about how good the FAMAS is and how similar the AUG is to it. I think there's just a lot of bandwagoning and a lot of people ignoring certain things like Shotguns, Snipers, and LMGs to the point of just not having an opinion on them. The vast majority of players seem to just want to know what the OP guns are so they can be sure to use them every night until the next COD comes out.

But on this very forum, I've seen people talk repeatedly about how godlike the G11, Enfield, and Commando are. You're typically the biggest proponent of the FAMAS/AUG; I haven't seen many others say the same thing. The FAMAS is at the top of your killed-by list because it's the first AR in the category that's easy to handle, and people stick with it because it's good and they understand it.

I think there's actually really good balance in the AR category; the real balance issue is ARs versus other guns.

divisionbyzorro said:
But on this very forum, I've seen people talk repeatedly about how godlike the G11, Enfield, and Commando are. You're typically the biggest proponent of the FAMAS/AUG; I haven't seen many others say the same thing. The FAMAS is at the top of your killed-by list because it's the first AR in the category that's easy to handle, and people stick with it because it's good and they understand it.

I think there's actually really good balance in the AR category; the real balance issue is ARs versus other guns.
The commando is great for finishing off a prestige.

At first I hated that we couldn't pick up ammo off the same gun if it wasn't identical but in blops it has grown on me. I can go through 4 or 5 weapons in a killstreak and they all work. I only hate picking up lmgs because of how slow they make you.

luoapp

cuevas said:
The commando is great for finishing off a prestige.

At first I hated that we couldn't pick up ammo off the same gun if it wasn't identical but in blops it has grown on me. I can go through 4 or 5 weapons in a killstreak and they all work. I only hate picking up lmgs because of how slow they make you.

Haha, that's why I main M60. M60 is OP, srsly.

XeroSauce

divisionbyzorro said:

Agreed. I believe the FAMAS and AUG are top-tier weapons, but the Enfield is a good specialist weapon and all the other high-powered assault rifles (Galil, AK) can't be considered outclassed because they conserve more ammo and are one-hit on Hardcore.

The problem lies with underpowered SMGs (who the hell though to give SMGs 20 bullet mags and then lower damage to 30) and not-as-useful LMGs. The M60 and Stoner are the only guns that fulfill the general consensus behind LMGs: high power, large magazine, slow reload and painful ADS/running speed.

Despite the many hours I've put into COD's over the year, I've never once prestiged. Bit the bullet last week and went for it. I was expecting the worse, but besides being vulnerable to choppers and gunships, it's not too bad. I irrationally hate the 1st prestige emblem, so I'll prestige once more and leave it at that. Surprisingly, my kd actually went up considerably, which I wasn't expecting.

No longer can butthurt randoms whine how they just got destroyed by a non-prestige level 50!

3ur4zn said:
Despite the many hours I've put into COD's over the year, I've never once prestiged. Bit the bullet last week and prestiged. I was expecting the worse, but besides being vulnerable to choppers and gunships, it's not too bad. I irrationally hate the 1st prestige emblem, so I'll prestige once more and leave it at that.

No longer can butthurt randoms whine how they just got destroyed by a non-prestige level 50!

I just can't do it. the moment I prestige i know I'm gonna feel like i have to commit fully and go all the way, and in turn feel I've wasted about 12 levels of exp by not prestiging. I don't wanna play feeling that way, and i damn sure don't wanna grind through the pro perk challenges again.

In regards to the games weapon balance, i honestly don't find it to be that great. There is great parity within the a.r. class, the rest of the classes not so much. S.m.g.'s are useless besides the Ak74u, the sniper rifles are still underpowered relative to the rest of the guns, the M60 and Stoner are the only viable l.m.g.'s and all of the pistols fail to be decent secondaries outside of the python. Oh, and i find some of the guns in the game to handle very similar to others, and alot of them sound similar too, especially with a silencer

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
cuevas said:
What did the flak jacket say to the claymore? :|

http://i51.tinypic.com/2956e1l.jpg
the part of my game I consider to be my worst (aiming) and this guy accuses me of aimbotting, okay.

Funny because I've been running into that stuff a LOT lately on MW2. As son as they ADS, it will insta lock onto the closest target. What's even funnier, is they are still awful even with it.

USD

Mr Nightman said:
What did the claymore say to the ninja?
BOOM!
I mostly use Ninja and I only had problems with Claymores when I was first starting out. Most people put them in the exact same areas, so once you figure out the hot spots, they're rarely a problem.

Slizz

All the AUG talk got me interested.... Played 3 matches of TDM and got over 75 kills with it. It's fun as fuck with these perks; Flak Jacket Pro, HP and MP.

USD

Funny, I can't stand either the FAMAS or the AUG. All guns with high rates of fire instantly make me say "Yuck." You can tell that there are basically two different firing speeds for automatic weapons across the board.

snacknuts

we all knew her
USD said:
Funny, I can't stand either the FAMAS or the AUG. All guns with high rates of fire instantly make me say "Yuck." You can tell that there are basically two different firing speeds for automatic weapons across the board.

I use the FAMAS every once in a great while just to mix things up, but I can't imagine trying to use that gun on a regular basis without Scavenger. I don't know why you get such little ammo in a gun with such a high ROF.

zesty said:
I use the FAMAS every once in a great while just to mix things up, but I can't imagine trying to use that gun on a regular basis without Scavenger. I don't know why you get such little ammo in a gun with such a high ROF.
Pick up another gun. I can usually last till 8 kills with it then the fun starts.

yoopoo

Banned
zesty said:
Dual Mag perks gets rid of the need for Scavanger.

Top Bottom