• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CoD Black Ops |OT| Always Bet On Black

I'm on and dominating but my randoms don't seem to be helping all that much...Kind of frustrating.

Someone just invited me but I was in the middle of awesome. Send again I'll join.

xxjuicesxx said:
I'm on and dominating but my randoms don't seem to be helping all that much...Kind of frustrating.

Someone just invited me but I was in the middle of awesome. Send again I'll join.

Oh hey Juices, I need people to play Cod with so if you see me on send a invite. We were supposed to play Halo 3 like a year ago lol!

After 5 and a half days of play time I finally cracked the single player. Apparently I have zero patience for super scripted, non-interactive single player experiences. It seemed terrible...is that the general consensus or am I nuts?

I thought the MW2 campaign was incomprehensible garbage, which is why I waited so long.

PalaceBrother said:
After 5 and a half days of play time I finally cracked the single player. Apparently I have zero patience for super scripted, non-interactive single player experiences. It seemed terrible...is that the general consensus or am I nuts?

I thought the MW2 campaign was incomprehensible garbage, which is why I waited so long.

Funnily enough I also just cracked into the single player after 10 days of multiplayer playtime. Finished it a couple of nights ago.

The COD single-player formula is getting old. It's the same stuff, only now with typical Treyarch bullshit the undermines the good work done with MW2 (ie no spawn closets/bullshit veteran difficulty). Thankfully I played it on normal.

It does have its moments though. Kowloon, WMD and the final level were good, and the scope of the levels at times was rather impressive.

USD

_Alkaline_ said:
The COD single-player formula is getting old. It's the same stuff, only now with typical Treyarch bullshit the undermines the good work done with MW2 (ie no spawn closets/bullshit veteran difficulty). Thankfully I played it on normal.
Played a few levels of the campaign, and this, this, this. Even in COD4, the spawn closets would eventually run out. In Black Ops, there are sections where the enemies literally will not stop spawning until you press forward. You seriously have to kill a wave, rush forward, and hope you don't get shot down by some enemy around the corner.

USD said:
Played a few levels of the campaign, and this, this, this. Even in COD4, the spawn closets would eventually run out. In Black Ops, there are sections where the enemies literally will not stop spawning until you press forward. You seriously have to kill a wave, rush forward, and hope you don't get shot down by some enemy around the corner.

This gets really annoying when you're playing on Veteran. Endlessly spawning enemies + one to two hit kills on you make some parts of the game nearly impossible. The Battle of Khe San level is just one example. Guh.

It basically becomes "sprint to the next checkpoint" after a while. Majority of the time, veteran feels like luck more than anything else.

At least in MW2 veteran was actually quite managable and even fun. That's not the case here.

SkanenakS

Neo Member
_Alkaline_ said:
It basically becomes "sprint to the next checkpoint" after a while. Majority of the time, veteran feels like luck more than anything else.

At least in MW2 veteran was actually quite managable and even fun. That's not the case here.

When I first read this I read it as "Veterans feel like luck [is prevalent in this game] than anything else." I was about to 100% give you a kudos for saying that xD

Holy Shit!

Just had a horrible experience playing black ops on 360 for the first time.

literally everyone uses ghost, camps like crazy (its bad on ps3 also but daayum) every match host migration that fails 70% of the time. getting shot around corners is way worse.

SkanenakS

Neo Member
Razor 81 said:
Holy Shit!

literally everyone uses ghost, camps like crazy (its bad on ps3 also but daayum) every match host migration that fails 70% of the time. getting shot around corners is way worse.

Is it NOT like this on PC version? I know it had a bit more of a rough start.
Its always like this consistently on 360 version when I played it. I now play WaW/CoD4/MW2 whenever friends are on or alone. Only play BO for zombies, or for an occasional game where I end up ragequitting due to corner camping ghost pro using corner shooting tryhard kids.

On my file share I had this snipe where on WMD I was sniping from the one spawn up the hill then up the ladder, I looked straight down, my reaction weirdly was slow as hell, I shot a sniper round a full second after the guy ran under the rail to where I could not see him, and got a headshot, and his body teleported right to where I shot/killed him. I examined it from multiple angles and determined this was indeed, the worse Black Ops shenanigan I have ever witnessed.

Razor 81 said:
Holy Shit!

Camp kill me once, shame on me. Try to camp kill me twice, shame on you. I agree that the Ghost Pro campers out there are annoying, but the majority that I've run into are pretty obtuse when it comes to actually stringing their kills together for very long. They tend to stick to the same small area, making it easier to get the drop on them the next time.

kuYuri

_Alkaline_ said:

Other than a few parts, Veteran was not that bad at all, just like MW2. That's how I felt.

Regardless, Veteran is bullshit period.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
KoreanBarbecue said:
Camp kill me once, shame on me. Try to camp kill me twice, shame on you. I agree that the Ghost Pro campers out there are annoying, but the majority that I've run into are pretty obtuse when it comes to actually stringing their kills together for very long. They tend to stick to the same small area, making it easier to get the drop on them the next time.

Camping rules!

O D I N

Razor 81 said:
Holy Shit!

It's probably because that kid who was host doesn't want his W/L//K/D to go down, so they dashboard. Thus, ruining any fun stuff you may or may not have done that game. >:[

F8AL

O D I N said:
It's probably because that kid who was host doesn't want his W/L//K/D to go down, so they dashboard. Thus, ruining any fun stuff you may or may not have done that game. >:[

I hate players that do that. Sucks how it voids the replay too.

O D I N

F8AL said:
I hate players that do that. Sucks how it voids the replay too.

:GASP!!!: YOU!!! :p Sup.

I raged so hard when I had a "spawn-a-hawk" on Cracked, and then my xbox had a fit and decided to crash at the final killcam. Guess who was host. D:

O D I N said:
:GASP!!!: YOU!!! :p Sup.

I raged so hard when I had a "spawn-a-hawk" on Cracked, and then my xbox had a fit and decided to crash at the final killcam. Guess who was host. D:

I pulled off a 10-kill streak with tomahawks only in a TDM - and the game never uploaded. The one truly great clip I've ever had in this game, and I can't prove it :(

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
O D I N said:

This!

The more and more I pay attention to lobby leaderboard KDR's the more proud I am of my own KDR. I'd say 75% of the people I encounter with with a 2+ ratio end up quitting out early cuz they get off to slow a start. My 2.13 may not be dropping any jaws but at least I maintain it without quitting out like a bitch every time I get off to a slow start. I'm not afraid to take my medicine from time to time.

O D I N

divisionbyzorro said:
I pulled off a 10-kill streak with tomahawks only in a TDM - and the game never uploaded. The one truly great clip I've ever had in this game, and I can't prove it :(

This isn't you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxGVIP526JA

:( You said 10 streak Tomahawk, first think I thought of was Vik.

I don't know what my best 'streak' is. I effed up an amazing batch of kills by missing the same guy 3 times, even though I took out 4 of his buddies in their spawn (C flag Dom on Launch). I'm so mad I effed that up.

Brian Fellows said:
This!

The more and more I pay attention to lobby leaderboard KDR's the more proud I am of my own KDR. I'd say 75% of the people I encounter with with a 2+ ratio end up quitting out early cuz they get off to slow a start. My 2.13 may not be dropping any jaws but at least I maintain it without quitting out like a bitch every time I get off to a slow start. I'm not afraid to take my medicine from time to time.

I'm okay with my K/D being 1.00. It's the highest K/D I've had in CoD (Nothing spectacular, I know), but I don't really care about that kind of thing, I play for fun. Still though, as a knifer, I'm impressed with myself for usually going positive. F8AL here can account for my gameplay. ;) I know him from a different forum. Probably play with him almost every
other
day.

I'll be honest too; I'll dashboard if I'm (or think that I might be) host and the other team is doing a bunch of douchbaggy things to raise their K/D. Otherwise I don't care.

Yea I play about the same with a party, sometimes its harder to get the high K/D's because your team is actually getting the kills. Instead of going 20-10 I kinda go more 10-5 which doesn't look as impressive but its basically the same.

K/D stayed the same but my win/loss went up .05 in a short period. As I expected.

GG's Odin. Kid is good with that ballistic knife lol.

aku:jiki said:
Holy shit, I don't even... Okay so this is MW2, but I had no idea that trickshotting had evolved from "360 noscope" to..."reload your secondary / 360 one way / pull out your claymore / 360 the other way / YY noscope." These killcams are beyond fucking ridiculous!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNWPBfnXVTY

Love the song though. :)

I <3 trick/ skillshotting. As obnoxious as sniping is ( regardless of if you're camping or quickscoping with a sniper rifle, you're still being annoying. ), it's impressive to see anyone pull this type of stuff of. I wish Treyarch would've embraced trickshotting rather than shunning it, it would've been fascinating to see how this whole subculture within the game would've developed further

aku:jiki

computers putin' said:
I <3 trick/ skillshotting. As obnoxious as sniping is ( regardless of if you're camping or quickscoping with a sniper rifle, you're still being annoying. ), it's impressive to see anyone pull this type of stuff of. I wish Treyarch would've embraced trickshotting rather than shunning it, it would've been fascinating to see how this whole subculture within the game would've developed further
Agreed, I just think it's fun. The kids doing this do go 1-34 and maybe they ruin matches sometimes, but I just feel like it's not much different than having a total noob on your team or whatever. Just gotta man up, do better to win and let them have their fun. We don't blame noobs for being terrible so I'm not sure why we blame trickshotters for playing for different reasons than us.

Sure, they go into objective modes and muck them up...but so does literally everyone else. And in vids like this, nobody had their fun ruined. These are setup matches (sniper lobbies, gamebattles, whatever) where the goal is to get clips like this. Who does it hurt? (Trying to say that I agree that it's bullshit that Treyarch basically killed this subculture.)

O D I N said:
Still though, as a knifer, I'm impressed with myself for usually going positive. F8AL here can account for my gameplay. ;)
Haha, shit, you're actually a career knifer? I have to get in on that so I just added all you guys. I'm DROGTURIST. It would be cool to have someone in the lobby to compete over crazy tomahawks with so I can get some practice in - all my friends are just assault rifle tryhards so they never want to rush spawn with knives and tomahawks with me. :/

O D I N

xxjuicesxx said:
Yea I play about the same with a party, sometimes its harder to get the high K/D's because your team is actually getting the kills. Instead of going 20-10 I kinda go more 10-5 which doesn't look as impressive but its basically the same.

K/D stayed the same but my win/loss went up .05 in a short period. As I expected.

GG's Odin. Kid is good with that ballistic knife lol.

Thank you sir, nice playin with ya. ;) Will have to do it again soon.

Agreed, I just think it's fun. The kids doing this do go 1-34 and maybe they ruin matches sometimes, but I just feel like it's not much different than having a total noob on your team or whatever. Just gotta man up, do better to win and let them have their fun. We don't blame noobs for being terrible so I'm not sure why we blame trickshotters for playing for different reasons than us.

Sure, they go into objective modes and muck them up...but so does literally everyone else. And in vids like this, nobody had their fun ruined. These are setup matches (sniper lobbies, gamebattles, whatever) where the goal is to get clips like this. Who does it hurt? (Trying to say that I agree that it's bullshit that Treyarch basically killed this subculture.)

Haha, shit, you're actually a career knifer? I have to get in on that so I just added all you guys. I'm DROGTURIST. It would be cool to have someone in the lobby to compete over crazy tomahawks with so I can get some practice in - all my friends are just assault rifle tryhards so they never want to rush spawn with knives and tomahawks with me. :/

Yessir. Check out my Combat record. I think I'm at 2600 kills with the Ballistic knife alone, and just broke 1600 Tomahawk kills.

And it's always fun running amuck with other knifers. ;)

Holy shit, I don't even... Okay so this is MW2, but I had no idea that trickshotting had evolved from "360 noscope" to..."reload your secondary / 360 one way / pull out your claymore / 360 the other way / YY noscope." These killcams are beyond fucking ridiculous!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNWPBfnXVTY

Love the song though. :)

I don't think I've ever experienced anything more wahjah in my life. The cacophony of virgins earnestly impressed by those "sick" killcams was painful to listen to.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
O D I N said:
Yessir. Check out my Combat record. I think I'm at 2600 kills with the Ballistic knife alone, and just broke 1600 Tomahawk kills.

And it's always fun running amuck with other knifers. ;)

You're only 4200 kills ahead of me with those two weapons.

You have the innate ability to consistently represent the most minute section of the COD community, with a bemusing and seemingly unintentional lack of irony.

You genuinely have no idea how wrong you are. It's astonishing.

We don't blame noobs for being terrible so I'm not sure why we blame trickshotters for playing for different reasons than us.

Yes we fucking do! All the time! This thread is riddled with examples. Do you live in Narnia?

Kermit The Dog said:
You have the innate ability to consistently represent the most minute section of the COD community, with a bemusing and seemingly unintentional lack of irony.

You genuinely have no idea how wrong you are. It's astonishing.
This is the funniest shit. The irony of you talking about irony...haha.

I can't believe the idiot who thinks World at War is the pinnacle of gaming just tried to tell me that nobody cares about trickshotting. You could at least try to check some shit out before you open that ridiculous mouth. As just one random fact, zzirGrizz montages have over 10 million views combined. His guides to how to trickshot with tomahawks, how to spawnlock, etc, always get 300k+ views.

No, but obviously, nobody cares about trickshotting and people are still singing WaW's praises, so clearly, I'm the one who's ironically out of the loop here. Where the fuck is that :lol, seriously?

Jack Scofield said:
I don't think I've ever experienced anything more wahjah in my life. The cacophony of virgins earnestly impressed by those "sick" killcams was painful to listen to.
I'm sorry a few kids playing around in a private lobby is so bothersome for you. Or, wait, being that much of a crotchety old man on the internet is actually a lot more "wahjah" than the video.

Stallion Free said:
No, that's mostly just you.
Yeah. The guy who thinks it's worthwhile to stalk random people and actually spend time watching their games - in order to review their behavior and rate them as players and human beings - probably shouldn't be thinking that he's in any way speaking for the majority. Talk about "representing the most minute section of the CoD community."

I look at trickshotting in CoD like trickshotting in billiards. It's fun to watch, impressive when it works, and requires a level of talent I'll never see. It also rarely, if ever, has any real applications in a real match, and if you really want to win the game, you shouldn't even try it.

We all get frustrated at teammates who do stupid shit and cost us games. Of course, playing solo is a lot like going out to a large bar, rounding up a bunch of drunks, and playing some billiards - you're never going to be able to build a truly competitive match. I get really annoyed at trickshotters in pub matches, but they're no worse than level 1 scrubs or corner campers as far as their effect on my game (but they are more visible, which is probably why they get so much hate).

I guess I'm just saying that if you want a quality game with people who all want to win and are trying to win, there are places where you can go to guarantee that you will get that - and its not the "Public Match" button in your game menu. And really - trickshotters ruin maybe a tenth the number of matches that the normal breed of idiots ruin, so I can't get that mad at them.

I can't believe the idiot who thinks World at War is the pinnacle of gaming

Wrong. Never said that. I think it's the pinnacle of COD games.

Just tried to tell me that nobody cares about trickshotting.

Wrong. Never said that either. (You aren't very good at this). I said it's a minute perspective of a massive community, and you over-represent the depth of positive feeling towards 'trickshotting'. (Which is a stupefying phrase for you to wield, by the way )

You could at least try to check some shit out before you open that ridiculous mouth. As just one random fact, zzirGrizz montages have over 10 million views combined. His guides to how to trickshot with tomahawks, how to spawnlock, etc, always get 300k+ views.

What in the fuck are you talking about? Wow, you have re-defined the phrase 'going out on a limb' with this bullshit. Elpresador has 14 million channel views, consisting mainly of him tackling trees in a forest and screeching loudly, often in an amusing fashion, about the many ills of BO and why PS3 is a piece of shit. Using your logic, is that evidence of a burgeoning interest in forestry tree-tackling and the ineptitude of the Playstation 3 experience? You argument make NO SENSE and is NOT relevant.

No, but obviously, nobody cares about trickshotting and people are still singing WaW's praises, so clearly, I'm the one who's ironically out of the loop here. Where the fuck is that :lol, seriously?

Never said any of that again, so your clumsy attempts to underline wackyness with sarcasm fell flat. Again. Just so you know, WingsOfRedemption has 44 million Youtube views, and he believes WaW is the best COD game ever. In keeping with your YT view theory, I'm sure you'll agree with my conclusion that WaW is the best COD of all time, ever.

I'm sorry a few kids playing around in a private lobby is so bothersome for you. Or, wait, being that much of a crotchety old man on the internet is actually a lot more "wahjah" than the video.

Again, you have incorrectly dictated my quote to suit your own view. I don't care if they do it privately. Good on 'em! But if you hamper my enjoyment, then yes, I do feel as though I have a right to be irritated by such an inane playstyle.

divisionbyzorro said:
I look at trickshotting in CoD like trickshotting in billiards. It's fun to watch, impressive when it works, and requires a level of talent I'll never see. It also rarely, if ever, has any real applications in a real match, and if you really want to win the game, you shouldn't even try it.

We all get frustrated at teammates who do stupid shit and cost us games. Of course, playing solo is a lot like going out to a large bar, rounding up a bunch of drunks, and playing some billiards - you're never going to be able to build a truly competitive match. I get really annoyed at trickshotters in pub matches, but they're no worse than level 1 scrubs or corner campers as far as their effect on my game (but they are more visible, which is probably why they get so much hate).

I guess I'm just saying that if you want a quality game with people who all want to win and are trying to win, there are places where you can go to guarantee that you will get that - and its not the "Public Match" button in your game menu. And really - trickshotters ruin maybe a tenth the number of matches that the normal breed of idiots ruin, so I can't get that mad at them.

Well said, and I wish I possessed even an ounce of your calm online demeanour. :lol

And for the record, I reckon I run into a 'quickscoper' about once every 100 games, and he usually goes about 8 - 14. It's a very niche playstyle in BO, and thank fuck for that.

A scrub got a wicked quickscope on me yesterday, and I was too awed to even be pissed off. I was on Array, in the room overlooking the submerged satellite dish near the top-hill spawn. I saw him first, running beside the dish, and fired, but he reacted insanely quickly and headshotted me as I stood in the window. I ended up killing him 8 times to his solitary one.

Personally though, it's no more amazing than my awesome evasive drop-shotting of an enemy tonight to ensure a SR71 and eventually the win. That was skill. Not luck.

Stallion Free said:
I like how he rage quit the game and sold it and yet he isn't any less prevalent or irritating in this thread.

I didn't in the end. eBay selling prices are bullshit. :lol Been playing it the last few days over my Easter break after my PS3-owning mate demanded he get his COD fix.

Kermit The Dog said:
What in the fuck are you talking about? Wow, you have re-defined the phrase 'going out on a limb' with this bullshit. Elpresador has 14 million channel views, consisting mainly of him tackling trees in a forest and screeching loudly, often in an amusing fashion, about the many ills of BO and why PS3 is a piece of shit. Using your logic, is that evidence of a burgeoning interest in forestry tree-tackling and the ineptitude of the Playstation 3 experience? You argument make NO SENSE and is NOT relevant.
That's the dumbest fucking shit I've ever heard. You cannot be serious. ELPRESADOR is famous because he's funny. The fuck do trees have to do with anything? Dumbest shit ever.

Kermit The Dog said:
Again, you have incorrectly dictated my quote to suit your own view. I don't care if they do it privately. Good on 'em! But if you hamper my enjoyment, then yes, I do feel as though I have a right to be irritated by such an inane playstyle.
So that's pretty embarassing for you. Either you just let your ego go so far that you totally forgot that I was talking to Jack Scofield there, or you just admitted to having two accounts which is banworthy. Either one is pretty bad.

How's that for "not being very good at this," bro? Can't even keep track of who said what, even when it involves yourself. ":lol"

That's the dumbest fucking shit I've ever heard. You cannot be serious. ELPRESADOR is famous because he's funny. The fuck do trees have to do with anything? Dumbest shit ever.

I am using your own illogical arguments against you, and you don't have the acerbic ability to discern the point of my post. I am not surprised in the least. I'll lay it out for you: Your thought process lacks intellect, cohesion or cleverness. Your justifications were irrelevant. Your argument failed. All you achieved was to convince me you're nothing more than a one-trick pony whose favoured playstyle has been rightfully nuetered, a development you've failed to adapt to.

So that's pretty embarassing for you. Either you just let your ego go so far that you totally forgot that I was talking to Jack Scofield there, or you just admitted to having two accounts which is banworthy. Either one is pretty bad.

Apologies for that, I quoted your post and it popped in at the end. I didn't realise it wasn't directed at me. You'd have to admit though, it was a seamless transition from attacking me to attacking Jack.
KuGsj.gif

How's that for "not being very good at this," bro? Can't even keep track of who said what, even when it involves yourself. ":lol"

I counted four seperate argumentative missteps in your previous post. I've committed one. I like them odds! And to be fair, it's hard to keep track of who your aiming you vitriol at, considering the opposition you face concerning your unhinged perspective on COD.

I don´t know if this is worthy for a new thread, or i don´t if anyone has already posted it but:

Gametrailers have today released new footage of the upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation map pack DLC.

The Escalation Map Pack is due for release May 3rd on the Xbox 360 and on the PC and PS3 at a later date.:

Convoy and Stockpile Maps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-Kt83WmJec&feature=player_embedded

Zoo and Hotel Maps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvdqpAgQvQM&feature=player_embedded

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
arnoldocastillo2003 said:
I don´t know if this is worthy for a new thread, or i don´t if anyone has already posted it but:

Gametrailers have today released new footage of the upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation map pack DLC.

The Escalation Map Pack is due for release May 3rd on the Xbox 360 and on the PC and PS3 at a later date.:

Convoy and Stockpile Maps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-Kt83WmJec&feature=player_embedded

Zoo and Hotel Maps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvdqpAgQvQM&feature=player_embedded

Thanks for the links Sir!

O D I N

I'm having terror flashbacks to Halo and their elevator/lift camping antics. :-/ I had high hopes for Hotel. Maybe it won't be an issue.

Hey Juices, sorry about that SnD game last night. The group I usually play with (and myself included) like SnD quite a bit. It can be fun, but we had a bad map and a bunch of tryhards making it... Ugh. Still, good playing with ya all the same.

Same with you aku, for what we did play during the day. I ended up feeling better later. @__@

Awesome, thanks mate.

I think I'll like Stockpile and Hotel, but I reckon Convoy will be the new Stadium! Booo!

I have no idea how this happened. Hilarious though!

Indeed. It's also funny how he bases his arguments on shit he made up for himself, like the idea that I'm a hardcore quickscoper.

No, you're a hardcore quickscoper apologist, which is far, far worse.

Every Kermit post I read is about how wrong someone is, not why.

I seem to recall producing evidence you were a total liar, which was met with some classic sideways stumbling and back-tracking, with a cameo appearance from the 'my friend' excuse.

I've gone easy on you ever since.
KuGsj.gif

You do realize just because you say something doesn't make it true, right? You are seriously delusional. You still believe that I've never played WaW even though I own/have owned every cod game and expansion since the original.

Kermit The Dog said:
No, you're a hardcore quickscoper apologist, which is far, far worse.
Uh huh:

Kermit The Dog said:
All you achieved was to convince me you're nothing more than a one-trick pony whose favoured playstyle has been rightfully nuetered, a development you've failed to adapt to.
You don't get to backpedal, and since you demand that every syllable of my posts be correct and no exaggerations are allowed, then the same must go for yours which makes this another one of your "argumentative missteps."

It's also hilarous that you make up that I've "failed to adapt" to the sniping in BO, because me failing at it was more convenient for your point. Just a few days ago I posted some damn fine snipes with a PSG1 that you even commented on. So, obviously, you are well aware that I have adapted to it, because you have observed me doing it. Why, then, make up that I haven't? How many "argumentative missteps" are you up to now? You're not very good at this.

Just for the record, sane posters, I am aware that this is bullshit and wouldn't bother if I wasn't bored. :)

O D I N

Mr Sandman said:
The elevator should be awesome for Search. I hope there's a bomb site right outside of it.

I didn't think of that! O.O

Hmmmm...

I really need to learn how to bankshot. I have an idea of how, just need to practice.

BlazeDSM

I seem to have replaced my copy of Black Ops, anyone know where exactly online that has the best deal on it right now? Craigslist in my area is going for 30-35$ and Amazon is $50, even Ebay! WTF, anyone know anything?

Slizz

Losing fun/creativeness in BLOPs now. Gotten to the point where I rarely use guns, jus running around tomahawking with warlord pro on. Any fresh ideas for some new classes with actual guns?

Top Bottom