• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CoD Black Ops |OT| Always Bet On Black

O D I N

Slizz said:
Losing fun/creativeness in BLOPs now. Gotten to the point where I rarely use guns, jus running around tomahawking with warlord pro on. Any fresh ideas for some new classes with actual guns?

And that's... Bad? :p

Have you tried the skorpions/mac-11 with rapid fire?

What the hell is wrong with Ground War lately?

Connection Interruption....
Connection to host lost
Connection to host lost

Must have played around 15 games of it tonight and only 3 maybe 4 actually finished.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
So I have been playing MW2 for my multiplayer fix when none of my buddies are on and then switching over to Blops when playing with them and I have really been enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. It helps keep both games feeling fresh as I am continually switching between two different sets of maps and weapon sets.

I haven't toyed with it much in Blops, but is the Masterkey anywhere near as goddamn beastly as it is in MW2 with the FAL? I was just messing around with that combo again and it just feels *right*.

Xux

arnoldocastillo2003 said:

I like their weapon selection in relation to my feelings about this game's weapon balance.

Stallion Free said:
I haven't toyed with it much in Blops, but is the Masterkey anywhere near as goddamn beastly as it is in MW2 with the FAL? I was just messing around with that combo again and it just feels *right*.

No. It's a faster, weaker Stakeout; it actually has the worst maximum range of all the shotguns in this game. It felt like a toss up every shot whenever I used it.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Xux said:
No. It's a faster, weaker Stakeout; it actually has the worst maximum range of all the shotguns in this game. It felt like a toss up every shot whenever I used it.
Bummer, the Masterkey actually has a spectacular range in MW2 so I was hoping for a repeat.

MarkMclovin said:
What the hell is wrong with Ground War lately?

Connection to host lost
Connection to host lost

Must have played around 15 games of it tonight and only 3 maybe 4 actually finished.

That probably has more to do with ground war running like total shit on black ops than the host actually quitting. In ground war, whenever I get host my connection usually craps out after 2 or 3 matches and everyone lags out, that doesn't happen in the other game modes at all, nor did that happen in MW2.

aku:jiki

Stallion Free said:
Bummer, the Masterkey actually has a spectacular range in MW2 so I was hoping for a repeat.
Hehe, that's only in hardcore, man! Masterkey has infinite range in MW2, but barely any damage so it only works in HC. I feel like the Masterkey in BO actually works in core, though - less range, but decent damage.

Mr Sandman said:
A shame the BO version sucks shit. Did anyone really ask them to change it to the point of it sucking?
Having literally infinite range on a shotgun is pretty obviously a glitch, not a design choice...

Mr Sandman said:
Side note: Ninja Pro is ridiculously OP on Search now that they fixed it. Most tryhards are running Flack Jacket and Ninja these days. On the other modes I am sure it's fine. I mean it's one thing to be able to run full speed not making any noise, but they can also hear you two rooms over while you're crouched. smh
So that's why some of those "WTF?!" deaths happened to me lately! I've noticed Ninja Pro has gotten really popular, but I hadn't put two and two together... Shit - I barely use it myself, but Ninja Pro must be crazy considering some of the ways and situations in which these guys find me. Maybe I should put it on myself...

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Mr Sandman said:
Hardcore + stopping power and that thing was crazy. I have gotten two hit kills across maps with that fucker. A shame the BO version sucks shit. Did anyone really ask them to change it to the point of it sucking?

Side note: Ninja Pro is ridiculously OP on Search now that they fixed it. Most tryhards are running Flack Jacket and Ninja these days. On the other modes I am sure it's fine. I mean it's one thing to be able to run full speed not making any noise, but they can also hear you two rooms over while you're crouched. smh

What the fuck is a tryhard anyway?

Forgive my ignorance, but what does Ninja pro add to the player.

Played some of this on pc last night, forgot how inconsistent it can feel.

Did enjoy it though.

Edit: just checked, that a pretty good perk upgrade.

Brian Fellows said:
What the fuck is a tryhard anyway?
Like the perfect example is that one guy you see sometimes - he usually has Flak Jacket and a gold FAMAS - the one that gets so pissed that you killed him once that he spends the rest of the match hunting you down. He'll probably send you an angry message about how much you suck too. You know, players whose playstyle and behavior online just come off like they're trying way, way too hard and should probably relax a little before they have an aneurysm.

So, basically, Kermit.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
aku:jiki said:
Hehe, that's only in hardcore, man! Masterkey has infinite range in MW2, but barely any damage so it only works in HC. I feel like the Masterkey in BO actually works in core, though - less range, but decent damage.
I actually switched back to normal TDM instead of HC and the Masterkey still feels wonderful (in MW2). I did feel bad having to get my 20 GL kills to get it (I swear to god, once one person uses it, everyone does, but if no one starts using it, you never see them).

I'm gonna give the Masterkey a try in Blops tonight though. I have really been enjoying just the AK-47 + silencer.

Like the perfect example is that one guy you see sometimes - he usually has Flak Jacket and a gold FAMAS - the one that gets so pissed that you killed him once that he spends the rest of the match hunting you down. He'll probably send you an angry message about how much you suck too. You know, players whose playstyle and behavior online just come off like they're trying way, way too hard and should probably relax a little before they have an aneurysm.

So, basically, Kermit.

I've never used Flak Jacket, I don't think I've even bought it! FAMAS is a beast gun, but I've found it doesn't really suit my playstyle, which is basically run-and-gun on small maps, or flanking and holding down choke-points in the bigger maps. So, MP5 on smaller maps, or a silenced Commando on larger ones. That's me in a nutshell, really.

I rarely die, so revenge-hunting is never really an option for me. I will, however, go out of my way to dismantle a camper if he happens to kill me. I take pleasure in ruining their fun. :lol

Trust me mate, the fact I've irritated you to the point that you feel the need to take potshots while responding to completely unrelated issues is disarmingly satisfying. :lol

Slizz

O D I N said:
And that's... Bad? :p

Have you tried the skorpions/mac-11 with rapid fire?

Lol yea thats one of my tomahawk classes. The small SMG's, Lightweight Pro, Warlord Pro, Marathon Pro. Just running circles around the map.

Slizz said:
Losing fun/creativeness in BLOPs now. Gotten to the point where I rarely use guns, jus running around tomahawking with warlord pro on. Any fresh ideas for some new classes with actual guns?

I've been playing the last few days by going Prestige, then just running and gunning for the first 150 kills for the MP5K, the move onto the Skorpion, then the Mac11 and so on through all the available weapons. I'm lvl20 odd already and I've just done the Enfield.

Hoo boy it's gonna be fun getting those 150 kills with the Famas, Galil and the AUG!

Slizz

MarkMclovin said:
I've been playing the last few days by going Prestige, then just running and gunning for the first 150 kills for the MP5K, the move onto the Skorpion, then the Mac11 and so on through all the available weapons. I'm lvl20 odd already and I've just done the Enfield.

Hoo boy it's gonna be fun getting those 150 kills with the Famas, Galil and the AUG!

Vowed not to prestige again, did it 3 times. Now I finally have almost every Pro-Perk including ones I never got during my first few times through. A few of the Pro-Perk's are super annoying to get too, so I really don't wanna put myself through those kinda tasks again.

Yeah I stuck with the 2nd prestige for quite some time, but I just got bored and needed the challenge. I'm now finding the game fun again by playing for the challenges rather than the kills or whatever. Couldn't care less about my k/d but I'm always positive.

And I only really use Ghost/SoH/Hacker or Marathon anyway. All of which are pretty easy to Pro.

EDIT - I've just added a few peeps from 'round here in an attempt to get into some Gaf games, IYDM - or just ignore.

sk3tch

Forgive me if this has already been covered - but I was having dinner with my bro last night and he was talking about how some hosting outfit in Dallas is offering "dedicated server" support for CoD:Black Ops on 360 (basically they host a 360 on their premises and give you a password for a lobby/game) - has anyone heard of this?

I'm thinking of hosting one for him so I just want to get some more details on this so I can emulate it. I'm a nerd and always up for crazy crap like this.

Stallion Free said:
I'm gonna give the Masterkey a try in Blops tonight though. I have really been enjoying just the AK-47 + silencer.
Prepare to be annoyed and confused by why you can't use Masterkey with Warlord! You're gonna love it though, it's much more effective than the MW2 one imo.

sk3tch said:
Forgive me if this has already been covered - but I was having dinner with my bro last night and he was talking about how some hosting outfit in Dallas is offering "dedicated server" support for CoD:Black Ops on 360 (basically they host a 360 on their premises and give you a password for a lobby/game) - has anyone heard of this?
I don't know if the service exists somehow, but I don't see how it would work.

- Can't have a host that's not a player on console CoD. Does the service provide an on-call teammate too? (Actually, the host can just spectate, but he still takes up a player slot as far as I know.)
- How would they force the matchmaking server to pick them as host? If the matchmaking was perfect, you could "force" it by simply having it on a monster connection, but the matchmaking constantly picks shitty hosts.
- No passworded lobbies or anything private like that, except actual private matches (that your bro won't want to play because there's no "real" XP, KD, etc, in case you didn't know).

Kermit The Dog said:
Trust me mate, the fact I've irritated you to the point that you feel the need to take potshots while responding to completely unrelated issues is disarmingly satisfying. :lol
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought we were still counting your "argumentative missteps."

Also, the implication was that you're a tryhard because you go through people's entire playing history if they annoy you, and send them detailed messages afterward. Not that you use Flak Jacket. Really thought you would've picked up on that, since you've been ridiculed over it so many times.

Stallion Free said:
Hold on while I check your profile to see if this is true.

GT: Mogg0. There you go!

Also, the implication was that you're a tryhard because you go through people's entire playing history if they annoy you, and send them detailed messages afterward. Not that you use Flak Jacket. Really thought you would've picked up on that, since you've been ridiculed over it so many times.

Then you might want to read that waffle again, because you stuffed that implication up. I see you have simultaneously neglected to latch onto to the more laidback tenets of sarcasm in my response, though this is a development I find not surprising in the least.

And again with the hyperbole! I once went through Cuevas's CR after he added me as a friend, and then when his story didn't check out concerning his experience with WaW, I clicked three buttons on me Xbox controller to see if he had touched WaW. He hadn't.

I love how you made that bit up about 'detailed messages' too. You really do get carried away when arguing with me!

Let's take this to PM if you wish to proceed, yes?

=======

Does anyone here have much to do with the Commando? I've only recently acquainted myself with it, and after slapping a silencer on it, I've really come to appreciate it. Deadly at close-range and mid-range, and while the kick is substantial at long range, it's still deadly if you have time to steady your sights.

Perfect for Villa, Array, Hanoi, Berlin Wall and Discovery, I find.

O D I N

Slizz said:
Lol yea thats one of my tomahawk classes. The small SMG's, Lightweight Pro, Warlord Pro, Marathon Pro. Just running circles around the map.

I personally prefer Scavenger+Warlord+Marathon (pro). Scavenger make me a little (read, a little) slower, and helps towards getting more kills quickly (big groups) so I don't have to run around looking for my knife/tomahawk.

Anyone wanna play today? I might be able to get on for a bit (wife is off today too, so it throws a wrench into my plans for when I can play. :-/)

EDIT: Commando is my favorite AR. Great with a silencer, fantastic with extendoes.

Kermit The Dog said:
Does anyone here have much to do with the Commando? I've only recently acquainted myself with it, and after slapping a silencer on it, I've really come to appreciate it. Deadly at close-range and mid-range, and while the kick is substantial at long range, it's still deadly if you have time to steady your sights.

I've been playing with silenced ARs recently (typically I'm a dedicated M60 or SMG player) and have picked up the Commando as a secondary quite a few times in the last few games. It's awesome. Feels really powerful-but maybe that's just in contrast to the Famas I'm maining.

Kermit The Dog said:
And again with the hyperbole! I once went through Cuevas's CR after he added me as a friend, and then when his story didn't check out concerning his experience with WaW, I clicked three buttons on me Xbox controller to see if he had touched WaW. He hadn't.
Hyperbole or not, you still did it. That's a fact that you're admitting to right now. Now, I know, you think it's an argument that you don't think it's stalker behavior, but please realize that it's not. It's pretty simple, "mate;" you don't get to decide how you're perceived by other people and a few posters in this thread will forever consider you a stalker. Easy as that.

By the way, here's post #17705:

Kermit The Dog said:
You're the genius who equated 'hate mail' with 'real-life-emotion'. Do I walk away from the game, stewing over a loss because XXCaptain PlanetzXX went 2 - 31? No, but in the COD realm, whilst waiting for the lobby countdown, I sometimes fire off a rocket to induce my team-mates to shape up. Much colourful and creative language is used, no harm is done, and I continue my merry real-world dance through life, grinning broadly. Or something.

Oh, but I thought it was only cuevas and my post was just ridiculous hyperbole? You're not very good at this.

Edit: Since you deliberately misunderstand anything you can in order to use it as a weapon, let me clarify the obvious; part 1 of this post refers to the stalking, part 2 refers to the "detailed messages." Following yet?

Yes, the irony is VERY clear to me. I'm stalking the stalker for lulz.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Kermit The Dog said:

It's my second most used gun after the Galil. It is a hipfire BEAST.

sk3tch

I don't know if the service exists somehow, but I don't see how it would work.

- Can't have a host that's not a player on console CoD. Does the service provide an on-call teammate too? (Actually, the host can just spectate, but he still takes up a player slot as far as I know.)
- How would they force the matchmaking server to pick them as host? If the matchmaking was perfect, you could "force" it by simply having it on a monster connection, but the matchmaking constantly picks shitty hosts.
- No passworded lobbies or anything private like that, except actual private matches (that your bro won't want to play because there's no "real" XP, KD, etc, in case you didn't know).

He just sent me the link with more info:

http://www.readyupservers.com/

They have a YouTube video up to show you the process: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUw0vBOJOHA&feature=player_embedded

Kermit The Dog said:
cuevas said:
How can you play solo when you sold the game?
What portion of my post led you to believe I was speaking in present tense?
KuGsj.gif

Kermit The Dog said:
Does anyone here have much to do with the Commando? I've only recently acquainted myself with it.

So did you sell the game or not?

divisionbyzorro said:
Looks like they're using hacked 360s to run dedicated servers (as best I can tell). I'd stay far, far away.
Most definitely. No way is that stock firmware. Dev units allow you to control the console from a PC, but not to this ridiculous extent.

Also, this service could only do private matches (and the video confirms it by showing options and "MLG variants," etc, can only do that stuff in privates), which means sk3tch's brother probably won't have any use for it (unless he's on GameBattles).

Hyperbole or not, you still did it. That's a fact that you're admitting to right now. Now, I know, you think it's an argument that you don't think it's stalker behavior, but please realize that it's not. It's pretty simple, "mate;" you don't get to decide how you're perceived by other people and a few posters in this thread will forever consider you a stalker. Easy as that.

:lol I can just imagine the grin spreading across your face as you typed this.

I do find it amusing that after years and years on the internet, you still deem "a few posters in this thread will forever consider you a stalker. Easy as that." a brilliant underlining of your argumentative prowess. I mean, really. I've been on the internet for 10 years now, and I can assure you, if there's ever a time when Random Internet Hero swipes a chunk from my glistening armour, it isn't going to be some of your piss-poor attempts at comebacks and putdowns.

By the way, here's post #17705:

Oh, but I thought it was only cuevas and my post was just ridiculous hyperbole? You're not very good at this.

Wait, how is me saying I sometimes fire off a rocket the same as sending, as you put it, "detailed messages" to people who "annoy me". You're not very good at this. Considering the majority of these rare emails consist of "Help me out FFS", I'm waiting for evidence for your 'detailed message" assertion.

Edit: Since you deliberately misunderstand anything you can in order to use it as a weapon, let me clarify the obvious; part 1 of this post refers to the stalking, part 2 refers to the "detailed messages." Following yet?

Yes, the irony is VERY clear to me. I'm stalking the stalker for lulz.

If what you're on about is considered stalking, I'm beginning to see why I got lumped with the 'stalker' moniker in the first place. Should I be worried, or something? Should I start changing passwords and wiping personal data? Help me out here! Should I begin ending sentences with multiple "..." to indicate fear?

You've had to add a disclaimer to your last few points to make sure everyone's catching on. Obviously you feel they're not. :lol

I'll offer some free advice I've learnt in my many years of online confrontation: There's a direct correlation between degree of butthurtness and effort of reply. The harder someone comes back, the more you poked at their insecurities or tickled their pigeons. Now, I'm not sure what I did to get you so upset, (is my kd better or something? :lol) but it appears I did a fantastic job.

Like I said earlier, let's take this to PM. I'll even let you get in the last word, for your ego's sake. Hell, all your posts have ensured mine need not be stroked for many months to come.

Slizz

MarkMclovin said:
Yeah I stuck with the 2nd prestige for quite some time, but I just got bored and needed the challenge. I'm now finding the game fun again by playing for the challenges rather than the kills or whatever. Couldn't care less about my k/d but I'm always positive.

And I only really use Ghost/SoH/Hacker or Marathon anyway. All of which are pretty easy to Pro.

EDIT - I've just added a few peeps from 'round here in an attempt to get into some Gaf games, IYDM - or just ignore.
Accepted FR. Gonna hop on now for a few games before this United match.

Even though this is easily the dullest COD title I've ever played, I'm having trouble going back to MW2. The low health and easy deaths are so frustrating to deal with and it seems like far more people are quickscoping/tubing these days.

So lately I've just been using really shitty guns and playing a lot of free for all. I've really taken to the SPAS-12 in particular. I used to think the Stakeout was the best shotgun, but I definitely think the SPAS surpasses it in most practical situations. There still isn't a "good" shotgun in the game, though.

I also think the MAC-11 + extended mag and MP5K + rapid fire are both severely underrated.

Kermit The Dog said:
There's a direct correlation between degree of butthurtness and effort of reply. The harder someone comes back, the more you poked at their insecurities or tickled their pigeons.

You constantly post the longest replies to people, so you are at a 10 when it comes to "butthurtness".

MW2 ruined FFA for me. It got so cheap and messy that I found myself unable to get a rythym going.

I was a FFA tragic in COD4 and, to a lesser extent, WaW, but MW2 just zapped the fun out of it. Too easy to camp, too many options to fuck with the flow of the match. I migrated to TDM and stayed there. I've barely touched FFA in BO, and have no real desire to. Does anyone play much FFA? What's it like? What is the player base like, skill-wise?

Speaking of skill, I was having such a good night tonight some of my own team-mates started griefing me, in retaliation for the beatdowns I unleashed in the previous games. I was on Array, had earned a CG, and layed dwon between the bunk beds in the random little room beneath the staircase and below the half-constructed building. When my CG ended, the prick wouldn't let me move, so I hate to fire off a few unsilenced shots, draw the enemy to us, duck right at the perfect moment, let the enemy kill my team-mate, and pop up and take out the enemy. Much laughter ensued.
KuGsj.gif
I let my teammate know about it, too.

Kermit The Dog said:
:lol I can just imagine the grin spreading across your face as you typed this.
Because you're 12 and think you can "win discussions." Kid, I grin when I read your dumbass posts, not when I type mine.

Kermit The Dog said:
I do find it amusing that after years and years on the internet, you still deem "a few posters in this thread will forever consider you a stalker. Easy as that." a brilliant underlining of your argumentative prowess. I mean, really.
Haha, I can't believe you simply don't get it. I'm so not trying to compare dicks with you, dude. That was a statement on your status in this thread - an elaboration on why you're a "tryhard," which you sort-of requested - and has nothing to do with "argumentative prowess." You asked, in your retarded roundabout way, and I answered.

Kermit The Dog said:
Wait, how is me saying I sometimes fire off a rocket the same as sending, as you put it, "detailed messages" to people who "annoy me". You're not very good at this. Considering the majority of these rare emails consist of "Help me out FFS", I'm waiting for evidence for your 'detailed message" assertion.
The only word you have on me there is "detailed," and you know it. And you also know that that's a sarcastic exaggeration. Everything else in that sentence is correct and the quote proves it. I should post that book cover you posted, "Saving Face."

Kermit The Dog said:
You've had to add a disclaimer to your last few points to make sure everyone's catching on. Obviously you feel they're not. :lol
I wrote exactly why in my last post. Don't even try. I clarify because you're an incredibly predictable person who's only offensive strategy is to find every single possible hole in a post and attack those, instead of actually providing counter-arguments and opinions. It's actually pretty pathetic.

Kermit The Dog said:
Does anyone play much FFA? What's it like? What is the player base like, skill-wise?

MW2 FFA was indeed cheap as shit because of the weapons/killstreaks. In BO, you're not really dealing with cheap tactics, just shitty spawns. There are many times I will spawn directly in front of someone or so that when I walk two steps I'm in someone's crosshairs.

Once you memorize the spawns though, you don't get caught like that anywhere near as much.

In terms of skill, I tend to run over everyone in the lobby even though I'm not that good overall. I haven't come in under third place in a long time but I do have a poor k/d ratio since I'm not afraid to trade kills.

I think the best build for FFA in BO is like this...

Hardline - Sleight of Hand - Marathon / Spy plane - Counter Spy Plane - whatever

Only needing two kills to see everyone on the map is AMAZING and following that up by blinding everyone gets you ahead REAL fast. You can use basically any gun in the game and still do well.

Marathon to me is essential in BO since the maps are so large and you need to be able to get to your kills fast. Sleight of hand is the most disposable perk in my build.

thezerofire said:
guess that answers your question of whether or not he sold the game

He just wanted attention by saying he sold the game. I bet the guy "never paid him" so he decided to keep it or "got bored" and bought another copy.

Slizz said:
FR sent, but I sucked as soon as I started playing so I stopped. Gonna try after the United game.

I'll hopefully be able to get in a couple hours tonight, pending if my wife gets back from a business trip tonight or not. And FYI, I'm in CA, so I'm usually on a bit too late for the East Coasters...

sk3tch

Most definitely. No way is that stock firmware. Dev units allow you to control the console from a PC, but not to this ridiculous extent.

Also, this service could only do private matches (and the video confirms it by showing options and "MLG variants," etc, can only do that stuff in privates), which means sk3tch's brother probably won't have any use for it (unless he's on GameBattles).

Yeah, he is in GameBattles that's why the bastard was late to getting out of his damn house when I was picking him up (he was auditioning for a team or some crap). :) I guess it's serious business.

So from that perspective, if he is doing this for GameBattles, is it something he should explore or do you think it is too risky because they're likely hacked?

I guess this tosses out the chance of me hosting something like this for him since I'd need a hacked/dev console. I have an extra 360...that's it. :)

Mister Wilhelm said:
MW2 FFA was indeed cheap as shit because of the weapons/killstreaks. In BO, you're not really dealing with cheap tactics, just shitty spawns. There are many times I will spawn directly in front of someone or so that when I walk two steps I'm in someone's crosshairs.

Once you memorize the spawns though, you don't get caught like that anywhere near as much.

In terms of skill, I tend to run over everyone in the lobby even though I'm not that good overall. I haven't come in under third place in a long time but I do have a poor k/d ratio since I'm not afraid to trade kills.

I think the best build for FFA in BO is like this...

Hardline - Sleight of Hand - Marathon / Spy plane - Counter Spy Plane - whatever

Only needing two kills to see everyone on the map is AMAZING and following that up by blinding everyone gets you ahead REAL fast. You can use basically any gun in the game and still do well.

Marathon to me is essential in BO since the maps are so large and you need to be able to get to your kills fast. Sleight of hand is the most disposable perk in my build.

Yeah, I might give it another crack actually. Lone-wolfing in TDM ruins my W/L ratio.

Good point on choosing Hardline. I guess it would be much more useful in FFA than every other game mode.

I'd probably go with Ghost/SleightofHand/HackerPro though, and use an MP5 with the CS7's. MP5 for its hip-fire godliness, Ghost and Hacker to give me the jump on campers and claymores and SOL to help me out crowded firefights.

Is it true you only get credited with a win if you finish first? I know in WaW a top 3 finish counted as a win.

KoreanBarbecue said:
It always surprises me how infrequently players I meet will totally not understand where/how the spawns work on each map. Granted, I guess I don't mind as it means more kills for me. :)

Yeah, it separates the good from the great. I had a mate over the other night who is lightning on the trigger but gormless when it comes to map flow and spawn locations. If he hasn't got a radar up, he's directionless.

PS - What sensitivity are you guys rocking? I'm on 7 and it's feeling good, but I want to move to 8 over time. Being able to handle high-sensitivity sticks is imperative.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Kermit The Dog said:
PS - What sensitivity are you guys rocking? I'm on 7 and it's feeling good, but I want to move to 8 over time. Being able to handle high-sensitivity sticks is imperative.

I think I'm at 5 right now. Thinking about going up to 6.

Kermit The Dog said:
Yeah, it separates the good from the great. I had a mate over the other night who is lightning on the trigger but gormless when it comes to map flow and spawn locations. If he hasn't got a radar up, he's directionless.

I just use whatever the default is (I think it's 2) - never had a problem with sensitivity. Granted, my k/d isn't super great. I spent my first 5 Prestige's basically doing just OK. Now, though, I'm rocking a pretty consistent 2.0-4.0 k/d ratio. Just annoyed I've got a nice hole to dig myself out of for quite awhile.

Top Bottom