• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CoD Black Ops |OT| Always Bet On Black

O D I N

KoreanBarbecue said:
I've had few connection problems lately. But, I have had a lot of folks quitting out mid-match, though, including a match where I was 31-0, only to see all that awesomeness disappear in a puff of network smoke. I seem to be running into this problem more and more lately and it's getting so freaking annoying.

Sorry about that game earlier. Was playing with friends, and wasn't on my game (heart isn't in it anymore. :shrug:

Slizz

KoreanBarbecue said:
Haha, no big deal. I'm terrible at Ground War Domination anyway. :)

That second game we played was much better. It was awesome to have you on my team since I was in a party with my 3 other friends, that is why we based so hard =P

Slizz said:
That second game we played was much better. It was awesome to have you on my team since I was in a party with my 3 other friends, that is why we based so hard =P

Hopefully we can play some more this weekend. I'm trying to hit Prestige 13 and could use some competent team help. :)

Even if you couldn't see them (which I find completely bewildering, especially on Launch) a few concussion grenades and some frags would sort them out. Luckily they got paired up with clueless people.

F8AL

KoreanBarbecue said:
Haha, no big deal. I'm terrible at Ground War Domination anyway. :)

So that's who you were! I was wondering "who is this korean BBQ" guy when you were in our game lobby. :p

F8AL said:
So that's who you were! I was wondering "who is this korean BBQ" guy when you were in our game lobby. :p

Haha, yeah, sorry for crashing your party. I hop online now and then when I'm at work, and don't have a headset, so can't really pop in and say "yo, I'm from GAF!"

Kronotech

Just jumped into MP on Tuesday or so... and of course I'm horrible (rank 7 now). Playing Free-For-All so I don't drag any team down. It's obviously taking me a long time to get any money and rank ups so I'm sticking with the M16 until I know which weapons to go for. MW2 was my first CoD game but I only got up to about Rank 20. I feel like I've lost all my ability this time around. Need some tips if you'd all be so kind :)

My frustrations:
1. Dying by the same player 4 times in a row (seriously wtf)
2. Watching a kill-cam where the enemy takes aim before I even come around the corner... how did they know I was coming?
3. Aim. I'll lose in a duel even if I have the first shot (usually). Sometimes I'll be chasing someone and fire 4 Bursts out and still not kill them. They'll then turn around and kill me.

Any recommendations for a good gun to go for? I'm getting used to the 3 Round Burst although I feel one small miss gets me killed too often. Should people like me stick with Assault Rifles? Do I need to go for more Accuracy and Mobility? I know practice makes perfect but dying 17 times in a match is wearing me down. Getting matched up with 4+ Rank 50's doesn't help either.

I'm having fun still, I just wish I would have gotten in when the game came out as opposed to now. And googling "Tips for Black Ops" doesn't help much. Gaf, help me improve at Call of Duty!

Kronotech said:
Just jumped into MP on Tuesday or so... and of course I'm horrible (rank 7 now). Playing Free-For-All so I don't drag any team down. It's obviously taking me a long time to get any money and rank ups so I'm sticking with the M16 until I know which weapons to go for. MW2 was my first CoD game but I only got up to about Rank 20. I feel like I've lost all my ability this time around. Need some tips if you'd all be so kind :)

My frustrations:
2. Watching a kill-cam where the enemy takes aim before I even come around the corner... how did they know I was coming?
3. Aim. I'll lose in a duel even if I have the first shot (usually). Sometimes I'll be chasing someone and fire 4 Bursts out and still not kill them. They'll then turn around and kill me.

Any recommendations for a good gun to go for? I'm getting used to the 3 Round Burst although I feel one small miss gets me killed too often. Should people like me stick with Assault Rifles? Do I need to go for more Accuracy and Mobility? I know practice makes perfect but dying 17 times in a match is wearing me down. Getting matched up with 4+ Rank 50's doesn't help either.

I'm having fun still, I just wish I would have gotten in when the game came out as opposed to now. And googling "Tips for Black Ops" doesn't help much. Gaf, help me improve at Call of Duty!
1. Could be a good player who anticipates spawns or has a UAV/Blackbird up.
2. Turtle Beaches + Ninja Pro will be your worst enemy. With headsets becoming so ubiquitous nowadays, you'll find that most good/skilled players with positive ratios are using a headset of some sort.
3. Grind til you get the FAMAS, then go for the Galil/AK/Commando. The AK has strong vertical recoil, but less West/East recoil than the Commando, but I feel the Commando is a superior gun. I love it.

Kronotech

RJNavarrete said:
1. Could be a good player who anticipates spawns or has a UAV/Blackbird up.
2. Turtle Beaches + Ninja Pro will be your worst enemy. With headsets becoming so ubiquitous nowadays, you'll find that most good/skilled players with positive ratios are using a headset of some sort.
3. Grind til you get the FAMAS, then go for the Galil/AK/Commando. The AK has strong vertical recoil, but less West/East recoil than the Commando, but I feel the Commando is a superior gun. I love it.

Perfect, thanks man. I'll keep on'a grindin.

Kronotech said:

My frustrations:

1. Take it slow. People who are constantly darting around the map always get raped. Take your time, control an area watch your corners.
2. Get rid of the burst fire weapon when you're still learning. If you're worried about dying so much, as you seem to be, pick the FAMAS, the Commando, or the Galil and leave the M16 until later on, when you're better at the game.

What perks are you using?

Kronotech

Kermit The Dog said:
1. Take it slow. People who are constantly darting around the map always get raped. Take your time, control an area watch your corners.
2. Get rid of the burst fire weapon when you're still learning. If you're worried about dying so much, as you seem to be, pick the FAMAS, the Commando, or the Galil and leave the M16 until later on, when you're better at the game.

What perks are you using?

Thanks for the tips. I'm getting better at not darting around as much now that I'm getting more familiar with the maps but definitely something I can improve on. Famas is still 6 ranks away but I'll pick that up as soon as I'm able.

My set up:
M16 w/ red dot
Hardline
Hardened (will probably swap out for Warlord when I get the money)
Hacker

Kronotech said:

1) Could be any number of things. A lot of players tend to rush spawns and kill you as you run out, so always take a look around before rushing out into the open. Probably the easiest way to get yourself killed over and over again is going back for revenge on the person that just killed you after learning their location via the killcam. Don't do that until you're confident you can get the upper hand. People that come back for revenge are easy to predict and tend to be killstreak fodder.

2) The first thing you want to do is learn the high traffic areas of the map. Once you do that, it's easy to have your gun ready, aiming into the traffic lanes when you come upon them. Chances are you'll usually find someone there, especially in Free-For-All. That's how people seem to have their gun already aimed at you when coming around a corner.

3) I'm not one to cry "lag" when someone out plays me, but realistically a lot of deaths of this type are probably related to lag as well as poor aim. You'll definitely want to ditch the M16 and go with a full auto weapon so you don't have to worry about the time between bursts when you're missing. Also, if you're running behind someone, feel free to throw out a stun/flash grenade ahead of you to slow them down before firing into their back.

As Kermit mentioned, ditch the M16 and work your way up to the FAMAS. It's a solid weapon and you can pretty much use it until you tire of the game and move on. I personally use the AK-47 (with Warlord and a suppressor + extended mags) or the Galil (with Slight of Hand and a suppressor). Whatever you end up choosing, a suppressor is usually the best attachment to have. Try one out and I guarantee you'll notice you'll kills going up.

As for Free-For-All, I don't know if it's the best mode for someone just learning because everyone in the game is a gun pointing at you. Perhaps you should give the objective modes a try. You don't have to worry too much about being a liability to your team by dying as long as you're going for the objectives (taking Domination points, planting/disarming bombs, etc) and enemy patterns are easier to predict, so you can learn flanking and try to get the upper hand in gunfights.

You generally want to avoid as many face-to-face encounters as possible and always try to have some kind of terrain advantage (higher ground, using cover, etc). Also avoid open areas, especially if there's a clear view of them from a window/sniping spot - generally staying around the edges of a map will help protect you from potential snipers and you'll often pop up behind unsuspecting people in the open. When running around high traffic areas, try to keep yourself behind some kind of cover such as boxes or cars.

aku:jiki

I think my team and I found the worst players in CoD yesterday. It was pretty awesome. We had one match on Cracked where our team didn't even do anything special - we did aggressive bomb defense (Demo) by hovering around the middle of the map, but the other team were...wow. We hade 3 players going 80+, they had guys going 1-50 and 22-100. 22-100!

Also, in the past three sessions I've had, I've seen at least two people trying to shoot down a Blackbird and this weekend we saw a dude who was 13th prestige and had played 24 days go 16-64 in every single game. How is the community getting this much worse this late in the game? It's always been the opposite in previous CoDs!

Milly79

I'm like 5th prestige and I never knew you could SEE the Blackbird. I guess cause I know you cant shoot it down so theres no point.

aku:jiki said:
I think my team and I found the worst players in CoD yesterday. It was pretty awesome. We had one match on Cracked where our team didn't even do anything special - we did aggressive bomb defense (Demo) by hovering around the middle of the map, but the other team were...wow. We hade 3 players going 80+, they had guys going 1-50 and 22-100. 22-100!

Also, in the past three sessions I've had, I've seen at least two people trying to shoot down a Blackbird and this weekend we saw a dude who was 13th prestige and had played 24 days go 16-64 in every single game. How is the community getting this much worse this late in the game? It's always been the opposite in previous CoDs!

I think the worst I've ever seen so far is a guy who went 0-76 in a game of Domination. But, I appreciate the irony of a terrible Prestige 15 player. I guess it goes to show that no matter how much time you put in the game, it doesn't necessarily mean you're good at it.

Stantron

It would be more meaningful if they made prestige'ing based on skill rather than xp accumulation. For example, after you get to max level rank (50), you would still need to complete x number of contracts, headshots, kills, etc. In the later prestiges, you could make those even more difficult by requiring x number of MVP awards, maxing out all pro perks, demonstrate proficiency in all weapon classes, etc. And if you really wanted to keep in line with the definition of prestige, for the last prestige ranks you could do something like require a win ratio, KD ratio and weapon accuracy on a weekly basis, otherwise be bumped back a prestige rank.

Stantron said:
It would be more meaningful if they made prestige'ing based on skill rather than xp accumulation. For example, after you get to max level rank (50), you would still need to complete x number of contracts, headshots, kills, etc. In the later prestiges, you could make those even more difficult by requiring x number of MVP awards, maxing out all pro perks, demonstrate proficiency in all weapon classes, etc. And if you really wanted to keep in line with the definition of prestige, for the last prestige ranks you could do something like require a win ratio, KD ratio and weapon accuracy on a weekly basis, otherwise be bumped back a prestige rank.

Yeah, you talk sense. I've only prestiged twice, and after I deal out a beating, the typical response is 'PRESTIGE YOU PUSSY' or something to that effect, as though prestiging takes even one iota of skill. :lol

If I were to try and teach newbie COD players, I'd base it around 4 pillars.

1. Learn the maps.
2. Take it slow.
3. Use Ghost exclusively when starting out.
3. Stick to assault rifles.

If you can get your head around those four aspects of learning the game, you'll do alright.

Kermit The Dog said:
Yeah, you talk sense. I've only prestiged twice, and after I deal out a beating, the typical response is 'PRESTIGE YOU PUSSY' or something to that effect, as though prestiging takes even one iota of skill. :lol

If I were to try and teach newbie COD players, I'd base it around 4 pillars.

1. Learn the maps.
2. Take it slow.
3. Use Ghost exclusively when starting out.
3. Stick to assault rifles.

If you can get your head around those four aspects of learning the game, you'll do alright.

Wise words. But, I would also throw in "take advantage of Combat Training." It's such a helpful tool for new players. You can better learn the maps, try out all the weapons and perks, and really get a safe place to get tuned into how the game feels and plays.

KoreanBarbecue said:
Wise words. But, I would also throw in "take advantage of Combat Training." It's such a helpful tool for new players. You can better learn the maps, try out all the weapons and perks, and really get a safe place to get tuned into how the game feels and plays.

Combat training to me seems like the worst way for a player to get used to the game. Its better to use campaign to get used to the general mechanics, but then play online to adjust to player habits etc. Learning to play well against predictable AI which have weird movement patterns is putting yourself at a disadvantage to playing online, simply because you will be used to moving around map in a certain way which just doesnt work with the way people play online.

Getting used to how people play and reacting to that is probably the hardest thing, once you know what to look out for and anticipate its a lot easier.

Ive got friends into CoD, and while they arent amazing, I find that teaching them to play a little more aggressivly works wonders and just makes the game more fun. Telling new players to use crutches like Ghost just means they will learn the game in a certain way and never be able to take off the training wheels. I dont think CoD is as fun without the risk/ reward factor that comes with being a bit more of a run and gunner. Even the worst players should be encouraged to carefully move around the map and not just stagnate in a corner, too many people do that and get like 5-4 or something lol.

As for prestiging = skill... lol. I dont get where so many people get that idea from, but its a little odd. I guess a high prestige has put more time into the game meaning that he is probably a better player, but even thats not a garuntee, he might have just grinded the game for hours longer than he needed to. The people who say "you should really prestige" really are talking out of theyre asses. Prestiging is a good way to make the game artificially have more replayability, but I dont have a problem with that as I play for the actual gameplay and not to fill up bars lol.

bobs99 ... said:
Combat training to me seems like the worst way for a player to get used to the game. Its better to use campaign to get used to the general mechanics, but then play online to adjust to player habits etc. Learning to play well against predictable AI which have weird movement patterns is putting yourself at a disadvantage to playing online, simply because you will be used to moving around map in a certain way which just doesnt work with the way people play online.

Getting used to how people play and reacting to that is probably the hardest thing, once you know what to look out for and anticipate its a lot easier.

Ive got friends into CoD, and while they arent amazing, I find that teaching them to play a little more aggressivly works wonders and just makes the game more fun. Telling new players to use crutches like Ghost just means they will learn the game in a certain way and never be able to take off the training wheels. I dont think CoD is as fun without the risk/ reward factor that comes with being a bit more of a run and gunner. Even the worst players should be encouraged to carefully move around the map and not just stagnate in a corner, too many people do that and get like 5-4 or something lol.

As for prestiging = skill... lol. I dont get where so many people get that idea from, but its a little odd. I guess a high prestige has put more time into the game meaning that he is probably a better player, but even thats not a garuntee, he might have just grinded the game for hours longer than he needed to. The people who say "you should really prestige" really are talking out of theyre asses. Prestiging is a good way to make the game artificially have more replayability, but I dont have a problem with that as I play for the actual gameplay and not to fill up bars lol.

I guess I wasn't clear. I think Combat Training is great for players to learn how to play the game, particularly in how weapons/perks feel/are used. I agree on the AI thing, since their patterns are pretty terrible. But having them bumped down to Recruit gives a new player at least the opportunity of running around a map and learning how it's laid out, with little risk of being sniped from some veteran player in an online match. :)

bobs99 ... said:
Telling new players to use crutches like Ghost just means they will learn the game in a certain way and never be able to take off the training wheels.

I don't consider Ghost a crutch and more of a helping hand. It allows new players to move around freely and not be seen while they get used to the maps. It allows them a leg-up in most firefights because the enemy will be caught by surprise, and it guarantees you won't die endlessly by way of CG's, gunners and sentry guns. Let's be honest, the only reason CG's and gunships are effective is that idiotic players either run out in the open carelessly or don't know how to protect themselves from the hailfire.

I play to win and to get a nice ratio, and Ghost helps me with that. Winning makes it fun, and I don't have fun when I'm losing. :lol

Even the worst players should be encouraged to carefully move around the map and not just stagnate in a corner, too many people do that and get like 5-4 or something lol.

There's a difference between camping and holding down an area, and I agree, corner camping is patently useless in every facet.

Moving on, what are some of your favourite spots on the maps? I love controlling:

Array: The small room near the satellite dish that overlooks the crane and dish, has the inner stairwell leading up from the underground corridor and gives you a good vantage point looking down that hill slope. Fucking love that room. Chuck a claymore on the stairs and move from window to door, dart out to the big bay window to see if anyone's running past, then back into the room. :D Control this room and you win every damn time.

WMD: The centre building with the staircases on either side. Gives you panaroma views of the entire map, and with a carefully placed claymore you can constantly move from staircase to staircase, checking corners and using the great vantage points for some easy kills. Again, if you can control this building, you win everytime.

Yours?

Kermit The Dog said:
There's a difference between camping and holding down an area, and I agree, corner camping is patently useless in every facet.
Which is something only a camper says! Camping is very easy to define; if you stick around in one area, no matter if you crouch in a corner or run back and forth between two rooms, is camping. If the other team keeps wondering why they run into the same guy in the same place every time they go there, that's because he's camping.

With that said, camping the house on WMD is obviously awesome. Feels like it guarantees an 11 killstreak every match. It's just too bad that everyone (in Demolition at least) is well aware of it now, so it's much harder than it used to be.

AnEternalEnigma said:
I cannot believe after today there will have been people who have dropped $45 on three map packs for this game. Shit blows my damn mind.
I cannot believe that you care that much!

CozMick

Banned
Shangri-la is all kinds of insane, booby traps, mini zombies, exploding fire zombies, monkey thieves and the map design is incredible.

Hyunkel6

AnEternalEnigma said:
I cannot believe after today there will have been people who have dropped $45 on three map packs for this game. Shit blows my damn mind.
For us Canadians, it's $60. The few of my friends who bought them seem to get really get their money out of them though. That's all I see them play. But man, three map packs for the price of a brand-new full-retail game is too much, IMO.

Getting the maps half-price helped ease the Activision cock into my butt, though thankfully the maps seem pretty cool.

Silo: Big, spindly and has a bit of a MW2 Quarry feel about it. You WILL get lost in here first time round, and it looks smaller than it really is. An 'interesting' map to be sure.
Drive-In: Compact yet expansive with plenty of nooks and crannies for corridor fighting and wide-open firefights. Lots of good vantage points for snipers, but a rusher playing intelligently will carve up here.
Hazard: At it's core, a Cliffside remake from WaW that plays nothing like Cliffside. Snipers will love it and rushers will have a hard time doing well. Great map.
Silo: Yet to play it.

kyo27

AnEternalEnigma said:

A lot of people spend more time playing the multiplayer in these games than they do playing another $60 game. You can spend $60 on a game you will play for 10 hours and never touch it again. If you are getting you're moneys worth, I don't see the problem.

kyo27 said:
A lot of people spend more time playing the multiplayer in these games than they do playing another $60 game. You can spend $60 on a game you will play for 10 hours and never touch it again. If you are getting you're moneys worth, I don't see the problem.
Ignore him, just a big troll.

Which is something only a camper says! Camping is very easy to define; if you stick around in one area, no matter if you crouch in a corner or run back and forth between two rooms, is camping. If the other team keeps wondering why they run into the same guy in the same place every time they go there, that's because he's camping.

No, not really. Camping is sitting in a corner and waiting for someone to come by. You don't go and meet the enemy, you wait for them to come to you and you hide until they do. Campers usually sit in out of the way places to maximise the surprise element.

"Holding down" an area involves constant movement in all directions, darting around an area to defend all entries. It is often so important to control key chokepoints, and if you're doing that well, your team wins. Say what you will, but there is a difference. And by any definition of any law, I don't camp. ; )

Dabanton

Kermit The Dog said:
No, not really. Camping is sitting in a corner and waiting for someone to come by. You don't go and meet the enemy, you wait for them to come to you and you hide until they do. Campers usually sit in out of the way places to maximise the surprise element.

"Holding down" an area involves constant movement in all directions, darting around an area to defend all entries. It is often so important to control key chokepoints, and if you're doing that well, your team wins. Say what you will, but there is a difference. And by any definition of any law, I don't camp. ; )

I would agree if i'm parked in a room or area i'm on a constant move planting claymores calling out enemy spots and making sure we are not getting flanked by other players.

Dabanton said:
I would agree if i'm parked in a room or area i'm on a constant move planting claymores calling out enemy spots and making sure we are not getting flanked by other players.
You just said it yourself: you're still parked in a room and not traversing the map. You can only provide callouts for a small section of the map. And claymores? Camping.

I'm not condemning it - like I said, I do it on certain maps too - but let's call a spade a spade!

You just said it yourself: you're still parked in a room and not traversing the map.

So what? "Traversing the map" means what, exactly? I often avoid wide-open chokepoints (such as the direct centre of WMD) because it's a death-trap. I use the two wings of that map to get around. Would you define that as 'not traversing the map? If I'm holding down an area, how small does it have to be before I'm consider a 'camper' in your books?

You can only provide callouts for a small section of the map.

Bollocks. As I said above, I choose my holding area strategically. They are always overlooking the main chokepoint of a map or a common thoroughfare to get to a chokepoint. The maps I always do well in, Convoy, Array, WMD, Berlin Wall, Hanoi, Crisis, Hotel, etc all have particular spots that MUST be held down to ensure a win. So I make sure that area is always under my team's control.

And unlike a camper, I'm putting myself in direct danger. While I may have one entrance point blocked with a claymore, Treyarch has made sure every room or vantage point has several access points, so I'm always leaving myself open to a flanking attack at all times. Hence the constant rotation between checking entrance points, taking advantage of my vantage point to take out runners below and constant defence.

Look up any definition of camping and it will dictate that camping is regarded as some gormless cunt sitting in a way-off corner with a claymore or motion-sensor and WAITING for someone to come to him. He positions himself away from danger and picks out a curious spot to maximise his chances of catching an enemy unawares. Exactly the situation your video captured.

If I'm placing myself in danger while attempting to hold down an area, I'm not camping.

And claymores? Camping.

:lol Troll harder.

The Real Napsta said:
So are the new maps any good? I skipped MP2 because everyone said they are garbage.

Depends on your style. I'm either a ghostly flanker or a run-and-gun juggernaut. Annihilation caters primarily for longer-range firefights, with a particular focus on sniping and large, expansive areas. 3 of the maps are medium-large, and one is medium. There are no small maps, and thank Christ for that. If you like the Nuketown style of smaller, more concentrated maps, you probably won't like this pack.

Personally, I think they're fantastic. Really, really good.

(And the Cliffside remake is godly!)

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Kermit The Dog said:
Depends on your style. I'm either a ghostly flanker or a run-and-gun juggernaut. Annihilation caters primarily for longer-range firefights, with a particular focus on sniping and large, expansive areas. 3 of the maps are medium-large, and one is medium. There are no small maps, and thank Christ for that. If you like the Nuketown style of smaller, more concentrated maps, you probably won't like this pack.

Good to hear since you and I seem to have pretty similar tastes in maps.

Played all the maps in both TDM and Demo now. Good pack, might be the best one yet.

Hazard: It's Cliffside, only larger in scale - everything is a bit bigger. Good map for any playstyle except shotguns, I'd say. Fun to see a heavily remixed Cliffside.
Drive-In: Decent run-and-gun map, aside from the boringly open middle part. Treyarch claiming this is "Nuketown-style" is a joke though; the damn thing is 3-4 times as large as Nuketown and does not "capture the feel" in any way.
Hangar 18: Not a big fan of this one. Many camping spots, not a lot of cover for moving around. Unnecessarily large.
Silo: Large, but in a good way. Doesn't take too long to move around and thanks to all the little paths everywhere, you can move around fairly safely. Good map, probably next best after Hazard. (That one camping tower was a really unnecessary addition though.)

Kermit The Dog said:
Look up any definition of camping and it will dictate that camping is regarded as some gormless cunt sitting in a way-off corner with a claymore or motion-sensor and WAITING for someone to come to him. He positions himself away from danger and picks out a curious spot to maximise his chances of catching an enemy unawares. Exactly the situation your video captured.
What you're talking about is specifically called "corner camping." There's a reason that term was coined - because camping a room is still camping.

Drive-In: Decent run-and-gun map, aside from the boringly open middle part. Treyarch claiming this is "Nuketown-style" is a joke though; the damn thing is 3-4 times as large as Nuketown and does not "capture the feel" in any way.

Yeah, and fuck am I glad it's nothing like Nuketown. Horrible map.

I actually like that open centre bit. It's a little different, and with 3 different sniper vantage points looking over the open space, lots of fun and hectic firefights unfold.

What you're talking about is specifically called "corner camping." There's a reason that term was coined - because camping a room is still camping.

Wikipedia doesn't recognise it, so that's unfortunate for you. If you're going to keep this up, I'd start implementing some of my "camping" techniques. Your stats sheet is in dire need of improvement. :D

Kermit The Dog said:
Yeah, and fuck am I glad it's nothing like Nuketown. Horrible map.

I actually like that open centre bit. It's a little different, and with 3 different sniper vantage points looking over the open space, lots of fun and hectic firefights unfold.
How are the firefights hectic and fun? All they are is the guy in the tower killing the guy in the open field easily.

And I know you hate Nuketown, but wouldn't you agree that it's pretty shitty of Treyarch to advertise it as "Nuketown 2.0" when it's nothing of the sort? I was disappointed by that lame trick. :(

Kermit The Dog said:
Wikipedia doesn't recognise it, so that's unfortunate for you.
I'm lucky Google does, then. About 63 million times for "corner camping cod."

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I love the people who think you have to see every inch of every map every time you play it. They are usually the ones at the bottom of the scoreboard crying about "camping bitches" after going 5-18.

Kermit The Dog said:

My favorite map is Firing Range. I also like Summit, Array, and Stadium.

Top Bottom