• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CoD Black Ops |OT| Always Bet On Black

Max

I am not Max
bigjimmystyle said:
So if I preload it from D2D, then in the future I'll be able to download it off Steam if i delete it?
the game will automatically be included in the steam game list (meaning that I will be able to download it from steam client),

Wasn't gonna buy this - but seeing gungame + the 1 bullet gametypes for wager matches and the 25% discount I decided to get it. Hope the campaign is as good as the first/second one... but given treyarchs track record with single player campaigns I'm a little worried.

The thing I love about El Presador is that, in YouTube land where everyone only posts shit where they are kicking ass, he has no problem posting videos where he gets his ass totally stomped.

Elpresador was hilarious when he was fanning the flames of the console war with the whole trey 4 life thing. Haven't watched him in ages though but I'm assuming he finally gave that up, lol.

-Pyromaniac- said:
Elpresador was hilarious when he was fanning the flames of the console war with the whole trey 4 life thing. Haven't watched him in ages though but I'm assuming he finally gave that up, lol.

Yeah, he did. He finally admitted that he had a 360 the whole time and only made those videos to watch all the "nerdsole war fanboys" get pissed at each other.

zero margin said:
:lol :lol goddamn,. that's me sometimes. fucking campers. Oh and i'll run back and get killed by the same fucking camper too. Fuck CoD. Fuck it in the ass, but i preoreded and i like it.

edit::lol @ "they need to come up with an anti camping perk... i don't know what the hell it will be, i thought about it, ...."

So a buddy and myself are looking for 2 players (360) that would be interested in doing a GB ladder team. Looking for dedicated individuals who will learn the maps with us and learn to play together.

Always-honest said:
:lol :lol goddamn,. that's me sometimes. fucking campers. Oh and i'll run back and get killed by the same fucking camper too. Fuck CoD. Fuck it in the ass, but i preoreded and i like it.
He could have taken a few of those campers out with a grenade or at least try to aim at them instead of spraying like there was no tomorrow.

AnEternalEnigma said:
Yeah, he did. He finally admitted that he had a 360 the whole time and only made those videos to watch all the "nerdsole war fanboys" get pissed at each other.
ahaha I figured so from the very start, that was good times.

kamspy

zero margin said:
really? I liked WaW's SP.

Just wished they'd taken the extra couple hours to render the gun stocks. Really hated the non adjustable FOV. To not completely kill the immersion I just told myself that the guy I was controlling wears a monocle and can't see out of the other eye.

CryptiK said:
if you read the page you understand its legit but of course people dont read >.>
No I read it, $24 for a photo of the cd key from a dvd box doesn't sound a bit iffy to you? most likely a stolen shipment.

kamspy said:
Just wished they'd taken the extra couple hours to render the gun stocks. Really hated the non adjustable FOV. To not completely kill the immersion I just told myself that the guy I was controlling wears a monocle and can't see out of the other eye.

I can see that, I'm glad I'm not that historically into it because if I were my level of OCD would make me mad at that as well. The sniper part was awesome though. Awesome.

Alright I said last el presador one earlier but this is the last one, best maybe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuIkeDtaUko

He goes off epic style. :lol

Max

I am not Max
Was playing some big team on MW2 PC, all of a sudden we're on rust with tons of people jumping yards into the air.

And now i'm level 70. Here's to hoping this shit doesn't manage to ruin BO for me.

Why For?

Banned
zero margin said:
I can see that, I'm glad I'm not that historically into it because if I were my level of OCD would make me mad at that as well. The sniper part was awesome though. Awesome.

Alright I said last el presador one earlier but this is the last one, best maybe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuIkeDtaUko

He goes off epic style. :lol

So fucken funny and so fucken true.

I stopped playing Modern Warfare 2 pretty quickly.

Shitty maps that are designed to camp in.

Gaogaogao

Max said:
Was playing some big team on MW2 PC, all of a sudden we're on rust with tons of people jumping yards into the air.

And now i'm level 70. Here's to hoping this shit doesn't manage to ruin BO for me.
well they wont be hosting the ranked servers at least, who knows what you can do with unranked.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Always-honest said:
That's a MW2 image Kotaku

As quick as I am to bash video game journalists for being morons, I think the image was used because that portion of the airport scene looks like a heist. Assuming that's the motivation behind it, I can't get mad.

Loxley

Alienshogun said:
As quick as I am to bash video game journalists for being morons, I think the image was used because that portion of the airport scene looks like a heist. Assuming that's the motivation behind it, I can't get mad.

That and "Armed robbers" in the title + that image, I can see why they chose it.

Me and my friends switched back to MW1 last night in anticipation of Black Ops. It's crazy how "quiet" that game feels with the focus on straight up gun play rather than kill streak madness. I think I'm most looking forward to black Ops because they've toned down a lot of stuff.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
the spawning in the game is absolutely terrible. You never feel like your alone, people constantly spawning behind your back. I thought MW2 was bad, this is two-fold worse. On several occasions, I have people spawning in my sights feet away from me. I hope they fix it.

LeMaximilian said:
the spawning in the game is absolutely terrible. You never feel like your alone, people constantly spawning behind your back. I thought MW2 was bad, this is two-fold worse. On several occasions, I have people spawning in my sights feet away from me. I hope they fix it.

UH OH

GillianSeed79 said:
Me and my friends switched back to MW1 last night in anticipation of Black Ops. It's crazy how "quiet" that game feels with the focus on straight up gun play rather than kill streak madness. I think I'm most looking forward to black Ops because they've toned down a lot of stuff.

I was thinking about this today. So much more atmospheric and tense when you were simply anticipating engagement rather than seeing fucking knife runners every 5 seconds whilst being bombarded by ridiculous shit from above.

I also feel like the reason the maps were so good was because they were end-to-end style maps. It always felt like two fronts coming together and there was much less room for flanking so gettiing behind the enemy was much more rewarding.

Nowadays these maps are so open and full of side routes everyone's just running around like headless chickens looking for a shootout. There's no need to stick with your team mates because you'll just end up getting flanked.

Top Bottom