• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CoD Black Ops |OT| Always Bet On Black

mr_nothin said:
:lol
It looks like you're playing with a controller with the sensitivity on high. My bad!

I admit, I haven't played much of it yet. I haven't even played around with the FOV and sensitivity settings, just getting used to the default. The weapon recoil is wicked.

I haven't been following this thread at all but Im buying this game for my brother in law, any stores having deals on the PS3 version??

I remember like a handful of months ago going hey black ops sounds cool but ffuuu november 9th is way too far.

And then I invented time travel.

NightBlade88 said:
Standing out here in line at my Gamestop in South Carolina. About 700 people, line stretches alll the way back to Target.
wtf is happening. Just think about it, there will be thousands upon thousands tonight, and millions tomorrow having a good time murdering fools online. Videogames are great.

antonz

Just confirms my laughing at people who said game wouldnt sell as much without infinity Ward. No one gives a shtitabout infinity ward they want call of duty. 3 monkeys and a vagina could make Call of Duty 10 and it would sell millions

Xux

Only 700 at one store? Doesn't sound like this game's gonna come close to MW2's sales.

Preorder canceled.

Gawd, I hope there aren't that many people at my store. (There's gonna be that many people at my store.)

DrBo42

antonz said:
Just confirms my laughing at people who said game wouldnt sell as much without infinity Ward. No one gives a shtitabout infinity ward they want call of duty. 3 monkeys and a vagina could make Call of Duty 10 and it would sell millions

Tell me more.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
800 PS3 pre-orders and 500 360's in my store.

Playing MP. Seems more paused. I like it more than MW2 already. God damn COD campers though

Just came out of work, we have nearly 300ish ppl waiting outside. Hooters girls showed up, handed out hot wings, soda pop and tim hortons goodies. :D

Square Triangle said:
Just came out of work, we have nearly 300ish ppl waiting outside. Hooters girls showed up, handed out hot wings, soda pop and tim hortons goodies. :D

I underestimated just how big this launch was gonna be. Hooters girls takes it to the next level.

Looks like a big launch event! I'm kinda surprised since even though COD is a huge franchise this seems to be coming pretty fast on the heels of MW2 and the multiplayer at least seems like more of the same. What am I missing here?

ZeroRay

Fuck! Shipped through Fedex.

Bastards don't have the keys for my building so they just send it back to the office. Probably gonna pick it up around 4 after along with my paycheck. :D

My gamestop is expecting 1000 people at midnight. They even have a dj. I decided to just pick it up tomorrow. Halo reach disappointed me, all my fps hopes and dreams are resting on this one. Let the reviews pour in!

Nelo Ice

Banned
damn ridiculous #s at the midnight launches

no wonder kotick will continue to release a new cod every year this is easy money...and i still keep getting suckered into buying every time :lol

Gary Whitta said:
Looks like a big launch event! I'm kinda surprised since even though COD is a huge franchise this seems to be coming pretty fast on the heels of MW2 and the multiplayer at least seems like more of the same. What am I missing here?

People love them some cod, its more of the same which is what most of them want. I will take it as long as they have fixed some of the shit from mw2. For all the hate cod gets i still find it the most fun and easy to play fps out there.

MiDNiGHTS said:
I underestimated just how big this launch was gonna be. Hooters girls takes it to the next level.

Nearly every store in my district doubled their MW2 reservations with Black Ops.

Grand total of reservations in my store topped out at 700+

X26

Banned
installing now squeeeeeee

the place I picked it up wasn't too bad, I showed up at 11:30 and was about 30th, othe rplace though in the city were ridiculous supposedly though, one place had people in line at 6pm

Top Bottom