• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
HAHA

I keep forgetting you're a PSU fan.

They had never made a bowl until last year.

tettleton was their first 3k passer as well last year, the announcers said they could go undefeated if they beat us? i dunno whats what. i dont really pay attention to the little sisters

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
tettleton was their first 3k passer as well last year, the announcers said they could go undefeated if they beat us? i dunno whats what. i dont really pay attention to the little sisters

Might want to pay more attention to your peers.

I <3 u.

553912_10151184699436071_655096352_n.jpg

20 minutes til kick off...
empty stadium makes me sad :(

ag-my001

That isn't the reason. See NFL.

We just get limited oversight. I think we had a mod come in once and say something.

I think it helps that CFB-GAF stays more positive with respect to the posters. As an Aggie, even with all the grief last year and the expectations of beatdowns this year, I never feel harassed or targeted. If there was a CFB-GAF meetup, everyone would get along fine, there'd be meat and beer, and we'd all chuckle at the first person to suggest a game of cornhole.

Pollux

I think it helps that CFB-GAF stays more positive with respect to the posters. As an Aggie, even with all the grief last year and the expectations of beatdowns this year, I never feel harassed or targeted. If there was a CFB-GAF meetup, everyone would get along fine, there'd be meat and beer, and we'd all chuckle at the first person to suggest a game of cornhole.

This sounds like a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom