• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptolemy

I was at the notre dame/ navy game. I've had limited experience with watching football but I was entertained anyway. I think only 1/5 of the spectators were Irish...

I feel sorry for the Penn State players

Yeah, they apparently can't transfer if they play a snap this year. Lots of regret tonight.

I am not liking how this is setting up for a PSU "comeback" to win by 1 with a last-second td

I fucking hate six point leads. 3 points might lead to overtime, but you know that unless you are playing like Les Miles their balls will fall off and they will play for the tie.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I was at the notre dame/ navy game. I've had limited experience with watching football but I was entertained anyway. I think only 1/5 of the spectators were Irish...

Oh, I'd say most of the crowd were Irish of one variety or another.

Touchdown, Ohio!

jakncoke

Banned
To be fair, they had and even still has a chance to get out of there.

once they play a snap, they have sit out a normal amount of time. only players who have no snaps can transfer till aug 2013 with no penalty

edit; ugh

also fuck brian fellows and michigan chochas

edit2' biggest win in program history is beating a penn st team who had most their talent leave
? lol

cdyhybrid

They could go south and end up around 6-6, but looking at the schedule there are a good amount of games that could go either way for them.

NC St W
GA St W
Florida swing game
Akron W
@UGA L
@MSU W
Bama L
@SCAR swing game
Troy W
Mizzou swing game
@Vandy W
UK W

7-2 with 3 swing games.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
once they play a snap, they have sit out a normal amount of time. only players who have no snaps can transfer till aug 2013 with no penalty

edit; ugh

also fuck brian fellows and michigan chochas

edit2' biggest win in program history is beating a penn st team who had most their talent leave
? lol
Michigan chochas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom