• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Mythbusters is on.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
What happened with CU?

CSU had the ball, fumbled it on their own 20 or 30

Colorado puts a drive, gets inside the 5 yard line, down by 2.

3rd down play, the colorado RB fights for the goal line, but when his hand his the ground, the ball pops up and CSU picks it up and runs it back 99 yards for a TD

replay showed that the RB was down (his hip hit the ground before the ground caused the fumble)

4th down and inches, instead of kicking a go ahead FG, they run a play, a bootleg PA, and the QB throws it high and through the back of the end zone.

CSU ball

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider

3rd down play, the colorado RB fights for the goal line, but when his hand his the ground, the ball pops up and CSU picks it up and runs it back 99 yards for a TD

replay showed that the RB was down (his hip hit the ground before the ground caused the fumble)

4th down and inches, instead of kicking a go ahead FG, they run a play, a bootleg PA, and the QB throws it high and through the back of the end zone.

CSU ball

Its so much worse in wiritng that it is in my mind.

NOW YOU DECIDE TO PENETRATE THE BACKFIELD?!?!?!

Pimpwerx

STURGISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

That kid can kick the air out of the ball.

Okay. Time to go work on my car before it goes dark. I trust we have this win on lock. PEACE.

Kevtones

CSU ball

lol, thank you

PAC 12 PRIDE

Meier

The Noles defense is absurd.. can't wait to see them against a real team. EJ has played well. Hit a wide open guy right in the hands and he bobbled it up and down a few times before tipping it to a defender (doh). Quickly held them to a 3 and out though.

Fuck ESPN for blacking out games on WatchESPN.

I hate this shit.

There are blackouts now? Weak. What are the rules for them doing it?

ChiTownBuffalo

Oh well, not like Dan Hawkins would have done better.

The Noles defense is absurd.. can't wait to see them against a real team. EJ has played well. Hit a wide open guy right in the hands and he bobbled it up and down a few times before tipping it to a defender (doh). Quickly held them to a 3 and out though.

I'm not sure. All I know is that I'm in Ohio and I can't watch Nebraska/Southern Miss.

FirstRow it is.

ChiTownBuffalo

he was commentating during a game, think it was on Thursday ni...wait no, it was a high school game on ESPN.

You sure it wasn't intramurals?

Holy shit CU's kicker is fucking Nestor.

ag-my001

Seems like if the game is on TV, it's blacked out online. Noticeable this week since there aren't many regional games.

Using picture-in-picture still seems a viable work-around.

This is my imagining of what the Alabama Michigan game is going to look like (The T-Rex is Michigan).

AC514-Dinosaur_1.jpg

Meier

These repeat commercials during WatchESPN are driving me fucking batty. This ad has looped 4 times in a row thus far during the commercial break. Second break that has had this happen..

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I hope so, but with how meh the SEC has been so far, who knows.

I'm just ready to see some new players do well.

These repeat commercials during WatchESPN are driving me fucking batty. This ad has looped 4 times in a row thus far during the commercial break. Second break that has had this happen..

Goddamn there is this one with cartoon people that just blows me away everytime because it is about 800 times louder than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom