• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

Our defense is getting killed by Bowling Green

What the fuck?

Time to start hyping up BGSU as an unstoppable force. It will make us look better...maybe...probably not. PEACE.

EDIT: More fucking Driskel? Please make this stop, Pease. He isn't working. He can't throw.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I know I've put it out of my mind, but during the dark days, didn't we lose to some scrub team because of the dreaded "Smoke Draw"

I just remember the term Smoke Draw
No, that was the play that Franchione loved. To be fair, we started off the Arky game in 2002 or 2003 with a 50 yard TD by Shaud Williams, but still, he over did it.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Who knew that our kicker from last year transferred to Michigan State, Ohio, and Bowling Green this year?

LOL FLOLida.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
JagsFanWTF.gif

Pimpwerx

It is a single game. You sound like a Miami fan.

Against our usual OOC creampuff. This shit is gonna hit like a ton of bricks once the conference schedule starts up. I remember us still starting out our seasons scoring 40+ points under Zook. This is just plain embarrassing. I don't even know what the spread was on this game, but it couldn't have been close.

You can't really gauge how good a team will be by their openers, but you sure can tell how bad they'll be. If we struggle against bottom-feeders, we're a bad team. There isn't anything seen so far that looks good. Maybe our secondary and Gillislee, but that's about it. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom