• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
the largest example of this helmet rule being horseshit. How many minutes since Boyd's helmet came off?

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
I am dead.

I died,

Dead,

Lonestar

oh, there's those butterflies. Forgot about them.

Here We Go...please don't let them screw up.

Lonestar

mentioned earlier

A1twFj5CIAE5kQy.jpg

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Why is ABC SIMULCASTING AU-CLEMSON?

Edit: okay, that's better.

Hoke looks winded after that jog.

What's stupid is this is related to something USC already looked into and the NCAA found no infractions. Meanwhile USC kept him out of the Emerald Bowl against Boston College.

He went on to say he intended to wrap the bus in gigantic posters of Jefferson and Mayo and noted that USC had told him he could not. But he wasn't deterred.

Schenter joked that USC stood for "Under Scott's Control" and bragged that the school could not stop him.

"What are they going to do to me?" he asked. "Will the NCAA fine me (yeah right)?"

So what the fuck is USC supposed to do, I wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom